Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144833 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
zaynie:
Anybody home? Food don almost done o!!!! grin
Chai! Mummy Zaynie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
mum liftedhands and Graciouscharis, I just got back from the hospital. I'm finally relaxed, doctor said nothing Is wrong with my DD .

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mama Zaynie, abeg send address na

zaynie:
Anybody home?
Food don almost done o!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
zaynie:
Anybody home?
Plz DHL my own o.

Barka de sallah to all Muslim sisters we will witness many more in good health and prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Liftedhands:
What my doctor told me during anc was to use warm, lukewarm or even room temperature water! Never hot water. You are to sit inside the bowl with your vjay touching the water(the feeling is soothing). They said steam and hot water is no longer necessary as it makes the skin very tender and may loosen the stitch.

i had stitches done for me four days ago..'base on doc instruction'..wat i did was to get a bowl(custard bowl), put hot water,add salt and dettol, let d steam help d area stitched...and to b candid it has help alot..am sitting better everyday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
zaynie:
Anybody home?

When e don done... my longer throat go start.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
onyinyechika08:

OK this is the contact
Cc. nifeseun

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Eid mubarak to all our Muslim sisters! May the joy of this season continually remain in your homes

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Blessedmum:

Plz DHL my own o.

Barka de sallah to all Muslim sisters we will witness many more in good health and prosperity.
I was about to give u a shout out.thought labor don hold u, since i didn't see ur break light since morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim E-sisters. May unending joy continue to fill ur homes.

Zaynie send add na, mk I come chop sallah meat tongue

Congrats to mamas that have put to bed. God bless your little ones.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ada243:
mum liftedh.ands and Graciou.scharis, I just got back from the hospital. I'm finally relaxed, doctor said nothing Is wrong with my DD .
We thank God for that.

Chubby100 every doctor has his own belief thus the varying stance on the Sitz bath. Glad your's is working for you.

Zaynie you come make me they longer throat now cry no chop all that malu alone o! I can imagine the various ways that cow will be prepared.

Pepper soup
Asun
Fried
Grilled.

Chai embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Honeymoon was awesome!
Rukkington:

@jazzyjazz, hope u are enjoying your honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe na triplets enter sef grin

Make we de sidon look na

kemesty:

Jazzyjazz, i am looking at you in 4d. Do you know belle ontop belle, you're sure gonna have that with this honeymoon in dubai. Double pregnancy tinz. Kontinue ( in PEJ's voice). Do come and register. Team January and maybe team May. Lol

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good evening mamas in the house. How una de?
Barka de Sallah to our Muslim sisters in the house. Abeg no forget our share of the Sallah nama o!

I Don come back obodo naija o! Dubai was awesome! Beautiful and breath taking buildings and sights. Dh went all out to make sure I had the best and it was great. Cost us plenty money but we thank God for provision.

MS disappeared completely o! I didn't throw up for once!
I was eating like a crazy person. Lol

Shopping though was a no no because things were too expensive! I couldn't shop for anything for lo and that was the most painful part. So next month I'll start shopping here.

Thank you so much to all the mama's that advised me to take the trip. If not for you guys I probably would have stayed back. God bless you all for me oh.

maybe I don get belle on top this belle sef

If una see my bump now ehn lipsrsealed
We are now 22 weeks smiley

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
olaoyekemi:
I was about to give u a shout out.thought labor don hold u, since i didn't see ur break light since morning
Thanks Sis Na work hold me o, but starting my leave next week.labour still deh give me warm up things.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
^^^

Pls what causes Jaundice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
zaynie:
Anybody home?
Almost ke!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kimoni:

Going!!! Wish Beedam and Modath were here already...will post more on Thursday

Present ma. I was busy with sallah meat ni o....what did I miss?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jummy004: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
dexterush:
Please mamas where can I get someone that makes this kind of bead? Pls very important,don't jump and pass.
Cc: mitchyy,Liftedhands,feddy27,iomoge2,Alphahandmaiden,onegai
mama, u can contact me on 07064813950 or check my page on www.facebook.com/jummygtcollections or instagram@jummygtcollects for any type of beads.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ada243:
mum liftedhands and Graciouscharis, I just got back from the hospital. I'm finally relaxed, doctor said nothing Is wrong with my DD .

Thank God. Take good care of her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Where all the mamas on this thread? Almost three hours since the last post

My niece has finally poopoo(massive and smells horrible cheesy) jaundice is now @12mg hoping for it to drop more.

Meanwhile just for laffs...

An Igbo man opened a brand new zoo and made the entry fee #5000, nobody came. He reduced it to #2500 but still,nobody came. Then #2000...and then #1000,but still empty. So he made it free and the zoo was filled in no time. Then, the man released the lion and made the exit fee #7500. You go fear sence grin

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeomaobi1: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
@ liftedhands,

Thank God for the poopoo. Can imagine it. My baby didn't do the doo for 3 days na so I dey cry. The jaundice will go soonest. E ku itoju (hope it's correct)

Madam zaynie

E no good o. All dat big maluu and no invite. angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
goldmine:

@ tatacherie how's my wife,baby Akela?(hope i got it right?) .
Yea ma'am,gudevening.its really been ages.how d twins n siblings,trust u all gud
Yea u got d name right,she's doing great tnx.regards

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God for his mercies..

Liftedhands:

My niece has finally poopoo(massive and smells horrible cheesy) jaundice is now @12mg hoping for it to drop more.

An Igbo man opened a brand new zoo and made the entry fee #5000, nobody came. He reduced it to #2500 but still,nobody came. Then #2000...and then #1000,but still empty. So he made it free and the zoo was filled in no time. Then, the man released the lion and made the exit fee #7500. You go fear sence grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
Liftedhands:

Awwww good,the Lord will heal her completely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas in the house. How una de?
Barka de Sallah to our Muslim sisters in the house. Abeg no forget our share of the Sallah nama o!

I Don come back obodo naija o! Dubai was awesome! Beautiful and breath taking buildings and sights. Dh went all out to make sure I had the best and it was great. Cost us plenty money but we thank God for provision.

MS disappeared completely o! I didn't throw up for once!
I was eating like a crazy person. Lol

Shopping though was a no no because things were too expensive! I couldn't shop for anything for lo and that was the most painful part. So next month I'll start shopping here.

Thank you so much to all the mama's that advised me to take the trip. If not for you guys I probably would have stayed back. God bless you all for me oh.

maybe I don get belle on top this belle sef

If una see my bump now ehn lipsrsealed
We are now 22 weeks smiley
welcum back darln,hope you hd fun.wheres our goodies?

Barka de sallah to all my fellow muslimah,may we witness more of it on earth(Ameen

Zaynie,this una maalu big o..dhl my own Asap. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2016
iomoge2:

Pls what causes Jaundice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2016
So happy 4 ur family @Liftedhands kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2016
My right hand o....
Inbetween ma fingers cry cry cry
Then just be4 my wrist cry cry cry

H.E.L.P
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 6:10am On Sep 13, 2016
iomoge2:
My right hand o....
Inbetween ma fingers cry cry cry
Then just be4 my wrist cry cry cry

H.E.L.P

It might be carpal tunnel syndrome. Google it to be sure.
Keep exercise it.
Sorry ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2016
I Don get alert!

Prince Charming arrived yesterday morning 3.1 kg. Mother and son are doing great.

44 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.