Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178518 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
present Ma'am!
No glucose test done yet....
Me I don't even want to port to november, talk less October.... I just want a December baby grin grin

Went shopping (2nd batch) today and my hyperactive LO no just gree sleep. She has been active all day, n i mean all day despite the stress!!! All in all I thank God for my active pikin smiley

Last batch of shopping should be done before the end of October cos I want to use November to rest, hand over at work, set up nursery and get set to meet my LO smiley

May God bless us all

Favouredmom:
Its OCTOBER!!! Happy new month to us and happy Independence Day to our beloved country, Nigeria. Thank God for his unfailing love and faithfulness to us all. I'm so excited for us because now it's easier to countdown. Day by day, we are getting closer to meeting our adorable babies.

I think today is a good day to do a roll call for team December. For those with multiple EDDs, I've gone with the earliest EDD provided.

Abeg no team December mum should port to October o, because that one is no longer porting but somersaulting cheesy We can still consider November @ iomoge2 grin
In all, we pray for healthy mums, cute babies and wealthy daddies

Third trimester here we come!!!

Has anyone done their glucose test? (I.e if recommended by their doctor). How did it go? Any new symptoms in this trimester? Don't worry mamas, the glorious end is in sight now. Anyone done with their shopping? May the good Lord provide for us.

I believe it will be good news all around. Pls let's not forget our team mates that I've suffered a loss, we believe they are coming back with their double testimonies @ Omowunmigan and Orney. Affliction will never rise again in our midst in Jesus name,amen.

Kindly answer present and let's know you are doing okay and also, pls let's have your EDD and baby gender (if you wish) so I can update it here. God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
JUMAYIN:
cappo undergoing d above listed o, d heaviness these days no be here.

when sitting u won't feel pressed, wait until when u stand up na so person go rush go pee, is any mama feeling this kinda ting? Supernatural delivery to us all

just came to check on u my dearest, how is the elephant walking? wishing u and all other pregnant moms safe and easy delivery, mother alive baby alive husband alive and plenty money.
to the ATCers,ur prayers answered already, Ameen.
those that suffered losses, God shall give u double for your trouble.
make I run away before they accuse me of plagiarism

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good evening to the beautiful mommies, preggy mummies and ttc mommies.

I'm not new on this thread but I just created another account to post my question.

I'm 8 weeks preggy. But believe me I have not find it pleasing. I vomit every time , I vomit every minutes. I vomit at the intake of any food or drink.

Nothing is in my tummy right now and I pity my unborn baby.

Please is there anything I can do to stop this vomiting and at least to have something in my tummy.

Experienced mommies please help me

Please help me. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
roseval:
Pls what is the normal pcv, urgent answer pls.
Cc liftedhands, zaynie, iomoge2 and other Sabi mama.

At least 30% -32%

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
phundek:

You can use original ori and also apply breastmilk on it also.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
(1)buddykolly (2)teegali (3)deezou (4)cutiereborn (5)olalayo1710 (6)gocare (7)niyyah (cooldunasy (9)helovesme (10)Jennifer89 (11)stadora and other September 2015 mamas,is anyone back?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Deezou:

just came to check on u my dearest, how is the elephant walking? wishing u and all other pregnant moms safe and easy delivery, mother alive baby alive husband alive and plenty money.
to the ATCers,ur prayers answered already, Ameen.
those that suffered losses, God shall give u double for your trouble.
make I run away before they accuse me of plagiarism
my preggy buddie b4b4, thanks for checking on me,lol@elephant walking.
Its bn a while,How is my lil boy? We r expecting u on your 2nd missionary journey...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
zaynie:

At least 30% -32%
tanx MA, mine is 34

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
ftmum:

I'm not new on this thread but I just created another account to post my question.

I'm 8 weeks preggy. But believe me I have not find it pleasing. I vomit every time , I vomit every minutes. I vomit at the intake of any food or drink.

Please is there anything I can do to stop this vomiting and at least to have something in my tummy.

sorry I'm not experienced in this, but it wll help to eat in very small quantities at a time. take ice instead of tepid water. will add more as I remember. other sabi mamas will contribute

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
ftmum:

Aww, sorry dear. This was me some 22 weeks ago, mine was also horrible. Take dry crackers or wafers, try not to stand up after a meal, try spicy stews, use straws to slowly take little Lipton and milk, you can try iced lollies (you can get those in supermarts), just keep trying all sorts of foods till you find something that goes well with your system. I was able to take a little ice cream then too. These were some of the things that worked for me, not totally healthy options but gave me strength for the day instead of staying hungry and weak. Don't worry, you are in the peak of morning sickness and that's why you feel that way. It will soon go once first trimester is over (hopefully). My morning sickness reduced drastically at 11 weeks. Your doctor can give you medication to keep food down such as vit b6 but in my case it didn't work. Some swear by it though. Just try to chew on your folic acid as that's very important at this stage.

Also, your baby is taking nutrients first before you get anything, just try to eat something first. Then later, you can worry about eating healthy as the pregnancy progresses because you need energy. Cheers dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls mama's, my pcv is 24. How do I go abt it. I alwys feel dizzy 2. My bp is 102/42.Buh my doctor said nothing abt it all, was only treated 4 malaria.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2016
I think veggies help to build pcv level...let me tag a mama that I think had a similar issue.

Cc XX01

Whyterose:
Pls mama's, my pcv is 24. How do I go abt it. I alwys feel dizzy 2. My bp is 102/42.Buh my doctor said nothing abt it all, was only treated 4 malaria.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2016
You can try EKO (i don't know the english name for it but igbos call it AGIDI) with stew or peppersoup, and also try pap with milk.

ftmum:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Whyterose:

Your pcv is really low. You can go on a diet of boiled unripe plantain and vegetables (taken together or seperately)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2016
I woke up this morning to painful contractions. Went to pee and I saw the show, should i go to the hospital now? I don't want to be sent back. I've not ironed my baby's clothes and my bag is not even packed.
Cc feddy27,zaynie, liftedhands and all mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Gud moni,pls pack ur bag n go.the Lord we be wit u

sugarcanebaby:
I woke up this morning to painful contractions. Went to pee and I saw the show, should i go to the hospital now? I don't want to be sent back. I've not ironed my baby's clothes and my bag is not even packed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls pack your bags and go, it's better to go and be sent back than for you to stay home and something else happens.

May God go with you as we await your birth alert. smiley

sugarcanebaby:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Deezou:

(1)buddykolly
(2)teegali
(3)deezou
(4)cutiereborn
(5)olalayo1710
(6)gocare
(7)niyyah
(cooldunasy
(9)helovesme
(10)Jennifer89
(11)stadora
and other September 2015 mamas,is anyone back?
Madam, DH says let our dd get to 2yrs first o, before we consider. But we are not doing anything medically to prevent it. This Buhari economy is not smiling. Though there was a time I totally missed being pregnant, but the economy has reset my head.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

Try to pack your hospital bag. If you have the list on hand you can ask a neighbor or family or friend to help.
Time the contractions too.
You need to go to the hospital if the contractions are not very much apart or the pain keeps increasing.

I woke up to painful contractions too and didn't give birth till 22 hours later. angry

Good luck. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

Teamie, the end is almost near. Try pack your bag and head to the hospital. I'm awaiting your good news *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you mamas. I'm on my way to the hospital now. I knew I could always count on you. Would keep you posted...
Teamoctoberforswiftandbsafedelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2016
#ThreadBumpies#

Hey mama's, while waiting for the pics let's play this game smiley

Would you add anything?

For me:

1. When I can't sleep any longer cos of braxton hicks, frequent toilet visits, baby moving

2. Rolling over is a big deal

3. I wear slippers almost everywia instead of shoes embarassed

4. All my shirts are now crop tops cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
Thank you mamas. I'm on my way to the hospital now. I knew I could always count on you. Would keep you posted...
Teamoctoberforswiftandbsafedelivery

All the best darling! The Lord go with you and make it easy and swift!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilylurv(f): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Morning House,

Madam Zaynie, please il like to have a one-on-one chat with you, i sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Pack your bag.... iron out a few clothes and keep timing your contractions. Once it's less than 10min apart head to the hospital but should you see water or blood drop everything and head straight to the hospital
Congrats in advance. Mother alive. ...baby alive....Amen

sugarcanebaby:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temi231(f): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2016
sugah:
So I wanted to buy Ayomide's nursery furniture online and ship to Nigeria but though the furniture was cheap but shipping cost was even more than the furniture cos furniture is contraband.
So my husband contacted a local carpenter and I sent him pictures and dimensions from the site i was supposed to buy from.
The carpenter just sent pictures back and I must say im impressed grin

The crib is such that the mattress can be raised (for easily laying him in the crib) and lowered for when he is older and can climb in and out of the bed.
First pix is the sample, second is the result.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temi231(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2016
sugah:
So I wanted to buy Ayomide's nursery furniture online and ship to Nigeria but though the furniture was cheap but shipping cost was even more than the furniture cos furniture is contraband.
So my husband contacted a local carpenter and I sent him pictures and dimensions from the site i was supposed to buy from.

The crib is such that the mattress can be raised (for easily laying him in the crib) and lowered for when he is older and can climb in and out of the bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
sugah:

Please can you give me the number of your furniture man and which area is he located in lagos? Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2016
sugah:

Maybe I should say yes weda pregnacare go use us do advert grin grin grin grin grin

I really don't know o, but I know my SIL's baby came out looking sumptuous and she claimed she ate a lot of watermelon while pregnant. So I ate a lot of fruits especially watermelon.
I think fruits and vegetables did the job for me. I never finished a pack of pregnacare but I don't joke with my fruits and vegetables .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2016
buccee:
@favouredmom, present and pushing it.

Biko mamas in da house should help me answer ds kwension

1. My last ANC shows I lost 2kg. Is this normal? cos I have been feeding well.
2. in my glucose test, blood was just drawn once and doctor said I am fine I asked about the sugary drink he said he has already seen what he was looking for and there is no nid fo it.is this normal?
3. What is the consequence of scorpion venom on pregnancy. Cos 3 nights ago scorpion stung my dh the same bed Wesley. The pain was much for him. I just de use style thank God say no be me. I can't imagine it. . Now he wan kpekus I say mak e no transfer venom to me an grin. He say he read am that shop scorpion pain is more than labor pain. Can it b tru?

Don't mind my many concerns Biko no jump and pass.

This got me laughing out loud "Now he wan kpekus I say make e no transfer venom to me " grin grin grin

Doctors in the house, over to you o.

Abeg make una no use laugh drag wound person jare.

Happy bumping mamalettes!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
feddy27:
#ThreadBumpies#

Hey mama's, while waiting for the pics let's play this game smiley

Would you add anything?

For me:

1. When I can't sleep any longer cos of braxton hicks, frequent toilet visits, baby moving

2. Rolling over is a big deal

3. I wear slippers almost everywia instead of shoes embarassed

4. All my shirts are now crop tops cheesy

Can no longer wear my wedding rings
My face is fatter than my boobs
My stretch marks are getting darker
I can't bath my legs sad or wear my shoes
My bras are so uncomfortable
I eat in bits
To check my weight now dey fear me.. sad sad sad.
Thank God it's almost over
October Mamas may God give us grace.
#Bumpytuesday#38weeksmama#

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
BellaElla:

Can no longer wear my wedding rings
My face is fatter than my boobs
My stretch marks are getting darker
I can't bath my legs sad or wear my shoes
My bras are so uncomfortable
I eat in bits
To check my weight now dey fear me.. sad sad sad.
Thank God it's almost over
October Mamas may God give us grace.
#Bumpytuesday#38weeksmama#
you r so beautiful even with all d listed, supernatural childbirth dear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.