Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178979 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
BellaElla:

Can no longer wear my wedding rings
My face is fatter than my boobs
My stretch marks are getting darker
I can't bath my legs sad or wear my shoes
My bras are so uncomfortable
I eat in bits
To check my weight now dey fear me.. sad sad sad.
Thank God it's almost over
October Mamas may God give us grace.
#Bumpytuesday#38weeksmama#

atleast you can still make up.nice makeup.guess that is your delivery hairdo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
princessKF:
November mamas pls am I the only one feeling this? Whenever I sit Down or lie down, if I want to stand up I feel serious pain around my waist, av been feeling it for about a week now but I think it's getting worse. Sometimes I even find it difficult to walk.

Cc iomoge

also experiencing the same thing.think it is part of the package oh.wat is do is whenever i stand up i try to hold something den stay a while before i start walking.All this will end with Joy by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Deezou:

(1)buddykolly
(2)teegali
(3)deezou
(4)cutiereborn
(5)olalayo1710
(6)gocare
(7)niyyah
(cooldunasy
(9)helovesme
(10)Jennifer89
(11)stadora
and other September 2015 mamas,is anyone back?

Hmm mama the mama I never come back ooo, not even planning to for the next 3 years.
How body? God bless you and your household cheesy cheesy smiley wink.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
I woke up this morning to painful contractions. Went to pee and I saw the show, should i go to the hospital now? I don't want to be sent back. I've not ironed my baby's clothes and my bag is not even packed.
Cc feddy27,zaynie, liftedhands and all mamas
Pls go to d hospital. they won't send u back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
BellaElla:

I eat in bits

Yay..my teamie is hot kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
beedam:

This got me laughing out loud "Now he wan kpekus I say make e no transfer venom to me " grin grin grin

Doctors in the house, over to you o.

Abeg make una no use laugh drag wound person jare.

Happy bumping mamalettes!

No b laff mata o my sister. I no gree o.
Hmm I can't come and go and start telling stories that touch. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've been scheduled for induction on Monday shocked

Please epp me oh,heard its painful..i've been running around in my compound n still can't feel anything,I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday ,what else should I do oh? Don't want to be induced. cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
JUMAYIN:
you r so beautiful even with all d listed, supernatural childbirth dear

Thanks sweet mama kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
phundek:

atleast you can still make up.nice makeup.guess that is your delivery hairdo

Thanks mama. That make up na once in a blue moon o. That hair is actually 5 weeks old. I would have to do a style that would last longer this week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
luscioustrish:

Yay..my teamie is hot kiss

Thanks mama. Ayam sure u are hotter grin grin. Please go for ur induction o. Doctors know better than us o. They must have checked ur vitals and decided on what's best. In my hospital they usually induce 10 days after 40 weeks. U are almost there teamie. The Lord is ur strength.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
BellaElla:

Thanks mama. Ayam sure u are hotter grin grin. Please go for ur induction o. Doctors know better than us o. They must have checked ur vitals and decided on what's best. In my hospital they usually induce 10 days after 40 weeks. U are almost there teamie. The Lord is ur strength.

Beht I don't want cry I was asked to come if it doesn't happen before sunday embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm at the hospital now. 2cm dilated already. Currently in the labour ward where they attached a drip to my thigh from my vagina. Dunno what it's called. Please wish me well

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
I'm at the hospital now. 2cm dilated already. Currently in the labour ward where they attached a drip to my thigh from my vagina. Dunno what it's called. Please wish me well

What's the drip for?
It can only end in praise n nothing less
God bless kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks @realdentist @favouredmom @enque.

Thanks for the reply on my post. God bless you all.

I would try to introduce Eko and pap plus milk and. Spicy foods. I hope it would help.

I'm already taking cracker biscuit at the moment.

But I read about ginger and lemon online that it help to reduce nausea. Still yet to figure that out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
please what of ma'am Lifted hands.. it's been a long time, hope you are doing great
Captain sixx how are you doing too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Preggy mamas always looking sweet, why wont dhs wanna kpekus grin bellaella u look take away. If u look like dis with all these complaint maybe u be beauty queen before. See posing lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
BellaElla:

I eat in bits

Lmao @face fatter than boobs. Hehehehe!

You're almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

Do you mean catheter for urine?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mitchyy no it's not that. I think they said its to ripen the cervix. The pregnant lady in my ward said it has to drop

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:

All is well with u sis, the drip is to ripen ur cervix. once it's well dillated the ballon will drop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
@ sugarcanebaby, u will be told to keep walking up n down to quicken the process. Once it drops, then they give u drip so that you can get contractions. There's nothing much just a process of inducing labour. Delivery shall be easy for u Ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mamas pls help, the areola of my right breast I'd swollen, hard and painful especially when DD sucks. It's even makes latching on very difficult for her cos it's not pliable. Is this what is called engorgement, if yes, pls what can I do about it.
Help a sister, don't jump and pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you mamas for your support. I'm at 6Cm now. God bless you guys. Expecting my Prince Charming soon

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
#threadbumpies#

Took this pic ytaday after walkin arounnd the mall frm 1pm_7pm!

3am dis morning, woke up with menstrual like cramps. Checked into L&grin by 8am, got checked, 2cm dilated. Asked to walk round the corridor for 2hrs so contraction can be strong. That's wat I'm doin now!

I miss my son cry , av to send him and MIL home cos he's not allowed to stay wit me

I honestly pray baby comes today!

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
Thank you mamas for your support. I'm at 6Cm now. God bless you guys. Expecting my Prince Charming soon

Wao! Good progress! All the best dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
sugarcanebaby:
May God make it easier for you dear. Best wishes from here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
feddy27:
#threadbumpies#

3am dis morning, woke up with menstrual like cramps. Checked into L&grin by 8am, got checked, 2cm dilated. Asked to walk round the corridor for 2hrs so contraction can be strong. That's wat I'm doin now!

I miss my son cry , av to send him and MIL home cos he's not allowed to stay wit me

Amen to the prayer, can't wait to congratulate you. Supernatural delivery is yours ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
In the spirit of bump Tuesday let me show my bump picture.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Feddy27 and sugarcanebaby we await ur testimonies. We can't wait to welcome our new cuties today cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
luscioustrish:
I've been scheduled for induction on Monday shocked

Please epp me oh,heard its painful..i've been running around in my compound n still can't feel anything,I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday ,what else should I do oh? Don't want to be induced. cry

My humble suggestion is to try and do as many house chores as you can. Wash, cook, clean, arrange etc. Probably one or two per day. This can bring on labour and prepare you for the rigour of pushing.

You can add energetic dancing to your walking round the compound. I pray you testify b4 Sunday. May it be easy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
feddy27:
#threadbumpies#

Yay twale for my cappo cheesy
Congratulations in advance!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Joomie:
Mamas pls help, the areola of my right breast I'd swollen, hard and painful especially when DD sucks. It's even makes latching on very difficult for her cos it's not pliable. Is this what is called engorgement, if yes, pls what can I do about it.
Help a sister, don't jump and pass
Mamas please, I need speedy answers. I'm in tears and currently down with malaria. I can't even hold my baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.