Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169151 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2016
Heartburn and insomnia dealing with me undecided cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2016
iomoge2:

Heard it increases bobbi.... is this true?

yes it does dear..how is Zoe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Ammy5565:

Yes sis, this is my biggest discomfort at d moment!
Mine started as rib pains just at that spot which i have if i sit for too long or lean forward for long while seated. Googled it and saw it was normal wit some preggies. But this pain or hotness on the skin is d one i dont understand. Its definitely not heartburn, Feels like the skin there is burnt but skin looks perfectly fine. Been meaning to ask here but laziness no let me comot from peeping mode. I'm 28wk plus. I hope we can get help from experienced mamas here.

Congrats to all mamas that have put to bed and grace to those still pushing. The good Lord is our strenght. I used to think i knew all about preggy cuz i read alot, i will just be explaining all the science behind it. But mehn! There is a huge difference btw book and reality, lots of discomforts i never wud have imagined. Experience is the only teacher in this case aswear. God help us.

Shout out to teamdecember, favouredmum, mummytee, enque, suzy et all.

sup teamie,how is you?in jenifa's voice grin
Sorry for all the discomfort,even me i find it so difficult to sleep at night,backpain and my jajaina too but it is well.we ll soon get there.

Seriously counting down........cnt wait
# Teamdecforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2016
zaynie:
Britneystacy, I don't know but what I'm confused about is one bottle of powder is finished ke? In 2 months? That's much o......
You can't use powder for nappy rash o, it will cake and cause more harm. Better to use sudocreme.
He doesn't need to rub powder to look fresh.

Unless na the powder una share rub face for people when you born. If not,sofry sofry o.
We still get powder from October last year o.
In fact Moyo powder from July2012, I just see am for where I keep am put since!

Kisses to the Bigman, abeg CC me whenever he show face. kiss
Madam Zaynie oo ooo....abeg fill me in. Are you using Chicco tooo or another product ? It's only him that uses the powder ooo....no other person ooo. Which one you dey use abeg? I don't use the powder for his nappy oo. I use Vaseline or sheabutter.
But this last one hubby bought, I noticed the container wasn't really filled to the brim sha.

Again can I apply that sudocream on us his face and hands? He has tiny rashes onhis face and hand....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 4:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Cute bumps everywhere kissi miss some thou.i pray make this my tiny bump shut out before next week so we too can show ourself cheesy

Congratz to the new mums,God bless the lil ones

Welcome newbies,h n h 9month to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Teegali:
Mama thanks so much for the love and prayers,my BBG is much better now.I m more positive now that she has come to stay.Thanks so much for all your mentions. Pls I want to ask ,all mamas,how long can I keep expressed breast milk and how do I preserve it.
Without putting it in the fridge, room temperature 3-4hours. Use your discretion, if weather is very hot, I don't keep past 3hpurs. In a refrigerator with regular light supply, the milk will get freezed and can stay for more hours or even days. What I do is that once am done expressing and am not ready to feed him immediately, I send it straight to the fridge, freezer compartment whether there is electricity or not. When am ready to use, I bring it out, put in a basin and fill the basin with warm water or ordinary water depending on how soon I want to use the milk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2016
Amen

orney:
I watched fine bumps today sotey my potatoes got burnt while frying, una welldone ooo belleful mamas, i pray very soon, my bump will join dis bumpy Tuesday too and some ppl will watch till their potatoes almost turn black while frying, lol.coming soon in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Chineke! 34weeks? shocked shocked shocked this ya bump is very very portable o! People like you no need postpartum belt after delivery cos ya belly go just shrink back to pre-pregnancy size
XX01:
Team November is representing.

This is me at 34 weeks. This is my first bare bump pic. Ignore the stretch marks. They are gifts from my first missionary journey. No one should use Bio Oil to deceive you, it doesn't work.

Just ate beans, plantain and fish. Huge belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kayemjay(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2016
luscioustrish:
Birth Alert!!!!

Delivered a BBB yesterday morning 10/10/2016 at 7:05am via VD,weighing 3.2kg no tear or episiotomy after being in labour for 3 days,I'm so grateful to God for his mercies. We're still in the hospital and we're doing great and yes vigilante is real,can't still believe I'm a mother cheesy.

His name is Shawn.
#team October still dropping it.
Wishing my remaining teamies safe,swift delivery.
Cc. Captain feddy27

Congratulations...finally this is the day that the Lord has made. I am happy for you. Welcome to the world Shawn.

You never pay tithes yet sha o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Phew! After being told to stop eating at 9pm yesterday, and hunger finishing my life and lo kicking me like crazy because him no see food chop lol, went for the fasting blood sugar test this morning, and all is well.

Now I can go back to my food
grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
orney:
I watched fine bumps today sotey my potatoes got burnt while frying, una welldone ooo belleful mamas, i pray very soon, my bump will join dis bumpy Tuesday too and some ppl will watch till their potatoes almost turn black while frying, lol.coming soon in Jesus name
AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Phew! After being told to stop eating at 9pm yesterday, and hunger finishing my life and lo kicking me like crazy because him no see food chop lol, went for the fasting blood sugar test this morning, and all is well.

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My sister but why u like food like this?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Mummytee:
sup teamie,how is you?in jenifa's voice grin
Sorry for all the discomfort,even me i find it so difficult to sleep at night,backpain and my jajaina too but it is well.we ll soon get there.

Seriously counting down........cnt wait
# Teamdecforsupernaturaldelivery#

Teamie howz me? Chai if u see me nw, all my shakara don end. I dey waka like trailer when fail brake, pls na wetin dem dey call 'waddling'? I even make an effort to catwalk, for where? Its well oh.
And did u say ur bump is not out yet? How come na
Lucky you oh.
Have a great day sweetie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
I need my own bump o, why is it hiding? 13weeks today and no show yet, diarisgod o.

Congratulations to all the new mamas and the mamas that have put to bed. God bless us all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Jazzy baby!!! U no de ever disappoint us tongue

jazzyjazz:

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2016
cool down na, when bump show now na u go de complain.....
At 13 weeks I wasn't even showing sef, but look at me now grin grin

LaDivva:
I need my own bump o, why is it hiding? 13weeks today and no show yet, diarisgod o.

Congratulations to all the new mamas and the mamas that have put to bed. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Aunty, this ya bump is very portable o... Me likey! smiley

XX01:
Team November is representing.

This is me at 34 weeks. This is my first bare bump pic. Ignore the stretch marks. They are gifts from my first missionary journey. No one should use Bio Oil to deceive you, it doesn't work.

Just ate beans, plantain and fish. Huge belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
enque:
cool down na, when bump show now na u go de complain.....
At 13 weeks I wasn't even showing sef, but look at me now grin grin

Lol
So I heard o, you know the bump adds to the joy of being pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol @ trailer, pele dear grin

Ammy5565:
Here we are at 29wks and 2days reporting live for bumpy tuesday cheesy
Thank God for the journey so far.....its not been easy, God bless every mama here. Its surprising and heartwarming the extent we are willing to go for our los and discomforts we are ready to bear for the comfort of another human being. The love i feel already is so overwhelming , i find my self crying. Its so embarassing.

In other news, i officially feel like a trailer, pls mamas how can i ease this heaviness. I feel very clumsy.

Shout out to my teamies, teamdec. Apologies for my silence, the tiredness is outta this world.

God bless us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Yes o!! just rock your flat tommy now that u still have it grin grin grin

LaDivva:

Lol
So I heard o, you know the bump adds to the joy of being pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
I wish I can explain o
And pre pregnancy, I can go a whole day without food. Lol. Now I dare not try to go 4hrs without food. I go just turn mumu immediately cheesy cheesy
Ammy5565:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My sister but why u like food like this?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
enque:
Jazzy baby!!! U no de ever disappoint us tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2016
enque:
Yes o!! just rock your flat tommy now that u still have it grin grin grin

Lol grin
Yes ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
MY BIRTH STORY part 2.

When I finally got discharged I started sitting on hot water,i mean the type they use on chickens to remove hairs.See me opening my legs wide so that the heat can penetrate not knowing I was digging my grave.On the 5th day been Sunday I decided to summon up courage to look at my episiotomy because I made up my mind not to look at it because of fear. So I snapped it and did not understand why it was like that. To me I felt that was how it was supposed to be.So I decided to send the picture to DH with the intention of making him feel bad or have a clue of what i went through .He was like babe your episiotomy is open o.I started laughing because I felt he wanted to criticise the work of a Nigerian Dr as he never liked the idea of me giving birth here. He got serious and started using some medical terms to explain still I wasn't understanding what he was saying .He said I should rush back to the hospital to get checked to know if I needed to be re stitched. I almost pooed on my body.After all the pains I went through?? I just controlled myself and waited for my MIL to come back so I can show her too.I later showed my MIL, she was speechless so she called our Dr in calabar and explained to him,that one too said I needed to be re stitched na there wey I bust cry o,i started thinking of those instruments.I called my Dr too,he said there was no need to be re stitched, I became confused o. He was like I know your scared that your jajaina will be loose and your husband will not enjoy you again.That was the same thing my sister told me when she was singing hot water sit bath. She kept saying please use hot water so that your body will close back and your husband will feel you well. The next day been immunisation I got prepared and went back to the hospital. My MIL took baby for immunisation while I went for my own check up.Those nurses almost made me mad.The nurse that discharged indicated that my baby had been immunised and even wrote a wrong date on the card.They almost did not want to immunise my baby because they said he's been given.I talk tire that am not a dunce of slowpoke that will not know or see when they were immunising him.No be small confusion that they even stopped attending to other women because of us.I was just trying to control my anger.Only for them to take it to the lady that discharged me she immediately saw it and started saying that she made mistake abi person no dey make mistake?? Imagine after all the embarrassment especially as I was a FTM they believe we don't know anything. I went back to the Dr he checked me and told me I needed to be re stitched, tears rolled down my cheeks. He gave me my bill I just told him to go ahead.Mehn see him slicing my skin na,he gave me anaesthesia but I was still feeling the pains. Before he could finish scraping out the old wound the anaesthesia stopped working so I started feeling the main pains.I couldn't hold it again o I started shouting and begging him to gimme another anaesthesia I was given another one yet I could still feel the needle piercing through my skin.My only consolation was my son,that was what I was using to cool my brain.When he finally finished I couldn't move o,my jajaina felt like I just got butchered. I managed to enter th car but couldn't close my legs. I was just crying all through till we got home.I couldn't breastfeed my baby,i couldn't even carry or look at him I was just crying and asking God to take away the pains. My MIL fed baby with NAN because I couldn't breastfeed and I had no milk sef. Twas more painful because DH isn't around to pet and rub my back.But I give God the Glory for everything. LO got circumcised on Friday. We are doing great and fine.
May God help this our Nigeria hospitals.See the way my baby was abandoned by the window. All the cold, to the extent that rain even poured on him because they left their window open while they were gossiping. I started shouting MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! They carried him and even had the mind to say Madam dey there o no stand up take care of your baby.Meanwhile I couldn't even stand or sit because of pains and twas still dem that said I shouldn't carry him.I couldn't hold back the tears,i was just wishing American embassy gave me visa,atleast my baby would have been well taken care of and myself too.See us begging nurses to check us na,they were just doing eye service of walking up and down yet wasn't doing anything. When you complain they will just ask if your a FTM if you say yes then whatever your feeling is normal without even taking a second look at you or the baby.Their concern is money.The delivery fee doesn't cover for anything at all. I practically paid for everything including syringe, hand gloves etc meanwhile I had all those things in my hospital bag but dunno how everything disappeared that I had to start buying them again.We paid for 3days but only stayed one night just because they needed space for new people.And they don't refund or even talk to you nicely o.The money we spent was more than the delivery fee.I thank God my baby and I are doing fine.We had to do the circumcision at GH because i wasn't aware I was supposed to book ahead and nobody told us even at antenatal. So all the spaces had been booked till the 3rd week and by then my baby will be one month plus.I just wonder why they don't give these babies anaesthesia because that pain no be here,i practically joined my baby in crying o.My MIL was laughing at me.I thank God it was successful, and the ring came out on the 3rd day.Vigilante is real o but the joy in holding your baby is priceless.
God that did it for me will do it for all the ATC mamas.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules, your story gave me chills! It is well with you dear! Pls take care of yourself and your son. Hope dey gave u strong pain killer like 600mg Ibuprofen. For your episiotomy, you can use ice to numb the pain.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerian women are strong sha, aaaaa
@tipsyjules thanks for sharing the last part, very informative, hope you have resumed kpekus tongue tongue
The kind fight wey I go fight for my hospital if dey try negligence with me, may God give me strength. All this stories are just too scary!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Topmycin, hope u re enjoyin ur prenatal gummies smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2016
XX01 that's a cute n fresh bump, and ur lucky to have just very few previous gifts cheesy

Tipsyjules oh wow... thank God you and LO are well. Felt so sorry for the lady that lost her LO.
Can't imagine the pains u went thru for the re stitch embarassed may ur LO be a source of joy to you. Amin.

Orney it's going to be sooner than u expect.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Yes o! Thank u ma'am.  I'm always amazed when I look at my bump in the mirror. 
Once I feel itchy on my bump, I plaster shea butter on it sharply!!

Way to go! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarbuns(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Tipsyjules if you hear my scream in the office because of your re-stitching ehn. Fear don enter my body oh.
Congrats to all mamas that have given birth may God protect your LOs and give you plenty money to take care of them.

In other news I have affordable waist trainers for sale and can deliver to major locations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
jazzyjazz:

grin

Hmmmmm u too like food grin. while u need it. MY ANC is 2mrw. Can i ask them about the Fasting blood sugar and dis PVC am just seeing here. never heard of dem.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Jesus!!!!
Tipsyjules!!!!!
Speechless!

Pls who knows wherr i can get an epidural in ph.
God in heaven! I'm so afraid all over again.
*sick*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.