Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157163 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lovely bumps Maamas, jazzyjazz that's a smooth clear bump lucky you!

Welcome Khaleesi have a smooth ride!

Realdentists exactly my thot! Why isn't it widely used...or maybe it's not well known yet
But def seems the way to go!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Welcome
Lol @na hunger chase you to find us for NL. Pls eat and eat to your satisfaction! I know the hunger can be exhausting but now that you're not battling morning sickness, my dear, EAT!! If anyone complains about your eating, pls eat them too! grin grin grin Yes! Eat them too! cheesy cheesy Plus their food! cheesy wink Eat! because when morning sickness starts, you will wish you can drink just water! 

Hammer us ur EDD so that your teammates can identify with you

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

Don't be a peeper o!
Visit us regularly, share your concerns and also contribute

LWTMB! grin grin grin at the boldened.

Cc. Khaleesi.

Congratulations and Welcome to the thread, and wishing you a great pregnancy.

Since you have no cravings per se. You can make healthier choices in your eating so the weight gain is not too much.

For instance Have loads of fruits around you so you dont do biscuits, cakes or the like.

You can have salad with low fat dressing like lemon and olive oil, rather than salad cream or mayonaise

You can also make your own flavoured water with things like pineapples, orange or lemons sliced into a jug of water rather than coke or other sodas.

When you cook, put your chicken in the oven after boiling rather than frying. ( same effect, far less oil)

And let your meat/chicken stock chill in the fridge for a day and scrape off the fat, which usually floats to the top would have congealed/ hardened. Your arteries will thank you for it.

Just a few tips.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bumby Tuesday.
Us at 17wks. Now 21wks plus.
TeamFeb for supernatural delivery

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
topmycin:
Ghost mode deactivated...team sept 15 and nw team March 17 seriously eyeing feb 17 ...19 weeks gone and I took my first dose of prenatal yestday (**covers face ...mammas pls don't bash me)..guess what it's d gummy prenatals feddy posted. It was so yummy n tasty ,I now look forward to using my drugs...congrats to our new mummies.one luv
welcome teamie. pls deactivate ghost mode permanently o. lol.
where did u get the gummies?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thanks dear,
Be rest assured that your LO is fine

suzy:

nice bump.hope to feel all dis soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooooooo. my Lo is too gentle. But i no my lo is okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
E b like i go buy 1 gallon of olive oili carry go hospital grin grin

luscioustrish:

Yes oh! They poured plenty olive oil, thanks ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
topmycin:
Ghost mode deactivated...team sept 15 and nw team March 17 seriously eyeing feb 17 ...19 weeks gone and I took my first dose of prenatal yestday (**covers face ...mammas pls don't bash me)..guess what it's d gummy prenatals feddy posted. It was so yummy n tasty ,I now look forward to using my drugs...congrats to our new mummies.one luv
welcome teamie..pls deactivate ghost mode permanently o. lol. where did u buy d gummies?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cappo of life......Thanks a lot.

Your bump is cute o, not so big for someone carrying multiples

Favouredmom:
All these bumps that won't let someone see road grin ...
@ enque, princesskf and Stephmiracle, cute bumps you've got there.

@ Akorkor, enque and the others have said it all. It's a phase, it'll pass.

Me and my precious LOs at 31 weeks plus. This is the best shot I could get as I'm not so good with selfies. The Lord has been so wonderful to us, it's been a smooth ride so far and we pray it stays that way till I'm full term.

A pregnancy app says I should be looking like a mum-to-be carrying a singleton at full term by week 30, dunno if that is true in my case. By the way I saw something that looked like one of my babies' fist on my skin this morning. The nudging and pushing was so intense it almost made me freeze.

#TeamDecforSharpSharpDelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Akorkor:
Teamie and all mama in the house...

I woke up at 3:45am today and i have been feeling so sad and depressed. Just don’t know what is happening to me. I am always feeling alive but this morning i was even crying when brushing.
Am in the only one this is happening to?

Also, I am planning to come back to Nigeria so that I won’t be alone when giving birth and I have been thinking about having sex with hubby. Will it be painful? Will I enjoy it? Because I was a virgin when I married my hubby so I literally don’t enjoy sex. And am 100% sure hubby is jogging for me for my comeback..
Not easy to stay alone when you are pregnant. Seriously!!!! smiley smiley
Pele dear abt the depression,just keep your mind positive and dont allow the loneliness get at u cis datz one way to get depress easily.

When i was pregnant with my first,i went thru the journey almost alone cos hubby works offshore.infact i gave birth him nt been around n did naming in his absence.
The only consolation is the constant chat n calls he out across n d make up s*x wen he comes back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yes o! Thank u ma'am.  I'm always amazed when I look at my bump in the mirror. 
Once I feel itchy on my bump, I plaster shea butter on it sharply!!

airforcewife:
Lovely bumps Maamas, jazzyjazz that's a smooth clear bump lucky you!

Welcome Khaleesi have a smooth ride!

Realdentists exactly my thot! Why isn't it widely used...or maybe it's not well known yet
But def seems the way to go!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Cc. Khaleesi.

You can have salad with low fat dressing like lemon and olive oil

And let your meat/chicken stock chill in the fridge for a day and scrape off the fat, which usually floats to the top would have congealed/ hardened. Your arteries will thank you for it.

Just a few tips.

AlphaHandmaiden always on point!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
luscioustrish:
Birth Alert!!!!

Delivered a BBB yesterday morning 10/10/2016 at 7:05am via VD,weighing 3.2kg no tear or episiotomy after being in labour for 3 days,I'm so grateful to God for his mercies. We're still in the hospital and we're doing great and yes vigilante is real,can't still believe I'm a mother cheesy.

His name is Shawn.
#team October still dropping it.
Wishing my remaining teamies safe,swift delivery.
Cc. Captain feddy27

Congrats dear....may he bring you immeasurable blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
callola:
Realdentist, most hospitals do include olive oil in their list
They better do o. In fact let me go and check my hospital list. Even if it's not there, I must buy am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missade(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
princessKF:
First pic... we at our 37th week
Second pic.... my goal after popping grin grin grin so help me God

Team November
Supernatural delivery
Thank You Lord.
#bumpytuesday

Let me copy you teamie..

At 36+ weeks, can't believe God has brought us thus far!
Am I the only one that is like double my size, lol. Everyone that knew before belle keeps saying they never thought I could be fat undecided

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2016

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
missmalachi:

Pele dear abt the depression,just keep your mind positive and dont allow the loneliness get at u cis datz one way to get depress easily.

When i was pregnant with my first,i went thru the journey almost alone cos hubby works offshore.infact i gave birth him nt been around n did naming in his absence.
The only consolation is the constant chat n calls he out across n d make up s*x wen he comes back.

Thank you ma. God will help me.

I really appreciate all mama that talk into my matter. Am a bit relieved now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
IyawoToBe and Coldfeet , thanks for your response. Its not a big issue for me at all. Just wanted to hear the perspective of other married women.

As for my keeping my identity secret, hmmm grin
I don't want Dh to find out so soon that I brought this stuff to the net. *winks*
He can find out later cos he knows this my second moniker. But not now biko.
The other reason is cos the matter get as e b sha. I am one of you yes but I am not yet pregnant o. Just said I was walking away with my big belle to feel fly and cos it will soon happen. Would have posted this stuff on TTC thread but my thread is now dry. Everybody is running away and coming to preggy thread by faith. Some of us are tired and have gone on silent mode so...

Thanks again @all for your time. Happy sexy borning to waddling mamas. See una fresh fresh bumps. Luv u all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
Jazzyjazz the foodie tongue tongue can help u on this one.

It's like you read my mind, dat was d response I wanted to give her cheesy
Welcome to the thread khaleesi,just like your mentor Jazzyjazz said eat as much as you can now coz MS can hit you when you least expect and believe me that interest in food will disappear. Wishing you all supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
realdentist:

Sweet BS...it seems this olive oil thing really works o. so why don't all midwives use it? abi dem de enjoy d episiotomy ni

Hmmmm...my dear,I pray ooo...I was poured and massaged with oil ooo...yet I still saw myself been sewn later... cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ Flowerlady01, It was during the period I ran to preggy thread that I got my Bfp and so shall it be for you too ijn.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
topmycin:
Where did you get the gummy prenatals in Nigeria?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
UmmTwins2:

Lolzzz na baiday cake n pinshurs u miss o grin Hws Princess Sophie? What date is hers? Give her kisses frm us kiss kiss kiss
Oh I missed the pix, princess Sophie's birthday is tomorrow 12/10
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good evening Mummies and Daddies. Hope we are all doing great. Thanks for all ur assistance. Sorry ooo, my own na so so questions. Plz pardon me

According to my Scan, I'm 8 weeks 3 days now. i have regiatered with a clinic and im on the drugs i was given. Plz I don't have appetite for any food, not liquid, fruit or solid but I manage to eat small though. Also, I feel tired always. I can hardly do anything. Thirdly, there is this feeling in my throat that makes me feel I should vomit though wen I try, nothing comes out. Plz people with similar experience tell me how to manage these. I have complained to my doctor. He said no cause for alarm. But i wish there is something to aid me from this.

Meanwhile I have stopped spotting. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by topmycin: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
realdentist n iyawotobe ...tnk u maam ,a friend got it fr me frm the US
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Good evening Mummies and Daddies. Hope we are all doing great. Thanks for all ur assistance. Sorry ooo, my own na so so questions. Plz pardon me

According to my Scan, I'm 8 weeks 3 days now. i have regiatered with a clinic and im on the drugs i was given. Plz I don't have appetite for any food, not liquid, fruit or solid but I manage to eat small though. Also, I feel tired always. I can hardly do anything. Thirdly, there is this feeling in my throat that makes me feel I should vomit though wen I try, nothing comes out. Plz people with similar experience tell me how to manage these. I have complained to my doctor. He said no cause for alarm. But i wish there is something to aid me from this.

Meanwhile I have stopped spotting. Thanks all

Thank God the spotting has stopped. Pls religiously take ur prenatals. As for the food, try to eat food with nutrients in bits. Make sure they are of good value o. Like beans, veggies and fruits with water. Just eat in tiny bits as u can. You'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
E b like i go buy 1 gallon of olive oili carry go hospital grin grin

Better oh cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lbotusme:
My Birth story.
On Sunday Monday after it rained heavily, I decided to go make my hair because my edd was 16th.I got back home, prepared dinner and ate. At about 11pm,I started having menstrual cramps which came at 10mins interval.
I woke up my dh and kids and we headed to the hospital.
I was already 2cm dilated when we got to hospital. Contractions progressed, still felt like menstrual pain. By 4:30am, the matron came to check and I was 8cm. Baby's head was already descending yet I felt nothing. Within few seconds , all the pains I was supposed to feel came at once and I started screaming ' baby is pushing me ooooo. I won't born again oooo. Call my dh for me ooooooo grin grin ;Do grin
I was asked to push and he came out weighing 3.75kg without tear at 4:50am. the matron used olive oil to expand my power house for easy passage.

To all the waddling mamas , your joy shall be full in Jesus name.
#teamoct4supernatural delivery

Luscioustrish, congrats. Our babies are birthmates.

Yay...Congratulations teamie cheesy
#teamoliveoil cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
missmalachi:

Congrats dear....may he bring you immeasurable blessings.

Amen..thanks mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Iyawo*ToBe and Coldf*eet , thanks for your response. Its not a big issue for me at all. Just wanted to hear the perspective of other married women.

As for my keeping my identity secret, hmmm grin
I don't want Dh to find out so soon that I brought this stuff to the net. *winks*
He can find out later cos he knows this my second moniker. But not now biko.
The other reason is cos the matter get as e b sha. I am one of you yes but I am not yet pregnant o. Just said I was walking away with my big belle to feel fly and cos it will soon happen. Would have posted this stuff on TTC thread but my thread is now dry. Everybody is running away and coming to preggy thread by faith. Some of us are tired and have gone on silent mode so...

Thanks again @all for your time. Happy sexy borning to waddling mamas. See una fresh fresh bumps. Luv u all.
Oh ok then. May God grant you your heart desires and move you to this thread soon kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Would have posted this stuff on TTC thread but my thread is now dry. Everybody is running away and coming to preggy thread by faith.
All ATC mothers, you are welcome here. The same God that did it for us will do it for u. He is no respecter of persons.

Concerning ur MIL issue, from what u've said about her and about ur hubby not being the type that can be easily influenced, it would seem to me that she means no harm. So just indulge her. Whenever my dh is travelling by road, his dad calls him almost every hour to check on him. Parents can be funny jare. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
missade:

Let me copy you teamie..

At 36+ weeks, can't believe God has brought us thus far!
Am I the only one that is like double my size, lol. Everyone that knew before belle keeps saying they never thought I could be fat undecided

Cute bump.... u r not the only one, I have triple my size
@iomoge where art thou abi u av born ni?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
IyawoToBe:
Loooool. Don't tell me as a first timer you didn't download all the downloadable pregnancy apps on playstore? grin I remember how the thing was shacking me the first time that i was always looking forward to a new week to read the latest growth and development of my baby wink
This time i no even get time to monitor weeks. My eyes are on my due month.

My dear, don't mind me oooo. I naturally don't take stuffs too serious even when they are important. My eldest sis literally dragged me to this forum and now am enjoying every bit of it but what made me to feel too reluctant about the calculations is the too much difference between my EDD'S which is 2nd by first scan and 21st by LMP so I just kukuma decided to relax and wait for the babe to show anytime he wants in October without me stressing myself to be counting weeks and days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.