Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149359 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
peggygee:

Ehn ehn, and I was abt recommending the hospital to a frnd of mine o. Because of my experience with general Hospital, I wanted her to use that Federal staff jabi.
Abeg which other hospital is better aside general here in Abuja?

Abeg don't recommend it o.Am glad that someone else experienced the same thing,so it won't be like am painting them black.

Cc: all abuja mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Sabi mommas, abeg o, I had preterm labour on Tuesday and was placed on salbutamol and paracetamol since then., but reading online is making me see that salbutamol is a steroid and has bad side effects, does it make it unsafe for me and baby?
Also, if I am to stop it, would it be cold Turkey style of can I just stop abruptly? Please don't read and pass o

#teanJanuary

It's given to asthma patients when they have an attack to help expand their lungs. I guess in babies, it should help them mature their lungs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nkediche:
Hi all. Please I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience or recommendations regarding the following hospitals, and any obstetrician in the hospitals worthy of note.

1. First Consultants Hospital, Obalende.
2. Citizens Medical Center, Norman Williams, Ikoyi.
3. GoldCross Hospital Bourdillon, Ikoyi.

Your comments and responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I don't know about the first two but avoid that Gold cross. Their nurses act like they are in a govt hospital and their Admin processes are too poor. I used them as my kid's hospital and I saw shege until I moved him to Lifeline.

I don't know for pregnant women but the hospital no be am. The gynae that treated me for my birth control made me hate that hospital.

Others might have good reviews but I don't.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Besea:
I felt the same intense pressure on my rectum. I jumped at first cos of the discomfort then I later realized what just happened and relaxed. Both times I experienced loose stools afterwards, like from since morning I've visited the loo 4 times though I'm not purging.
Not everyone gets to experience the dropping /engaging so don't fret if you don't experience it.

Is that one way of knowing the baby has engaged? I have experienced this now for 1 and a half days now. I am 34 weeks 5 days. Should I be worried? In fact, I am worried. Will go to the hospital tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
I need affordable postpartum belt, pm me please,I'm in Lagos or help me cc mamas that sells.....My son has jaundice and the pediatrician claimed he didn't see it the day he was born now I'm worried..though I gave him pawpaw water to drink,Nigerian doctors are just not it....it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
iomoge2:

I like ur hospital
But i want to be awake sha.
Where is it?
Lagos?
nop at maraba nasaraswa state.let me jus say I wasn't myself since I wasn't aware of wat was happening.my mum told me i was seriously shouting wen baby was coming out that the nurses wia closing my mouth not to shout.but I swear I dnt really knw wat happen dia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Itissettled3:
Wow.

Sis. I like your hospital, is it in Lagos?

maraba Nasarawa state
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
luscioustrish:
I need affordable postpartum belt, pm me please,I'm in Lagos or help me cc mamas that sells.....My son has jaundice and the pediatrician claimed he didn't see it the day he was born now I'm worried..though I gave him pawpaw water to drink,Nigerian doctors are just not it....it is well.

Most jaundice don't really appear immediately after birth. Most of the time, they appear 2 to 3 days after birth. He will b fine when he receives d right treatment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
greatp80:

Most jaundice don't really appear immediately after birth. Most of the time, they appear 2 to 3 days after birth. He will b fine when he receives d right treatment.

I pray so ....thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which hospital in maraba?

gandyluv:
maraba Nasarawa state
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teegali:
Experienced mums, pls my bbg seems to be having stomach upset or something like that pls what remedies can I take to relief of this discomfort, I started feeding with Nan1 but now on breast milk.pls experienced mums, what can I do

Teamie, you need to burp your baby properly. When feeding from the bottle, burp after every 10mls. Don't allow the baby finish the milk before you burp and don't rush feeding. When breastfeeding, burp your baby before you change to the next breast and keep baby for at least 20mins on each breast. Please don't use any drugs !

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Topfuncakes166:
Hello mamas in the house and the waddling mamas,how body?have really missed a lot on the thread,have been so busy since the arrival of my princess last month,she's just 20 days old and has rashes especially on her face and I see her front hair cutting off,don't know what she's reacting to,pls help a ftm.

Oils are mostly the culprit for rashes on a baby's face. avoid applying anything for now. Only wash the face with water and allow the skin breathe. It will clear out on its own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
luscioustrish:

He's right. Most times, jaundice manifest 2-3days after birth that's why you are advised to take your baby to a paed 2-3days after birth for a well baby assessment. Please follow the proper hospital procedures to overcome the jaundice. pawpaw water for a newborn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed be careful !

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello everyone,Longest time ooo... I missed u all gan ni o... I will be travelling to Canada on Oct 20th,I'm going to work there and live a better life. This is my contact: +140733728926... Sorry for late notice. I will be on fb,watsap,instg...Love u all! Na the dream wey I dream dis afternoon be dat ooo....

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Good evening mamas, I went for ANC today. I was told to come for induction on my EDD which is next week. The reason is that I am Rhesus negative and also ask to get Anti-rhogam on my admission. Any mama experienced this??

Pls help with where I can get the anti-rhogam in lagos mainland and the cost.

I have started my long walk and climbing stairs for past 2 weeks. what else can I do to induce labour naturally as I have my fears for induction and my dh isn't around.

The doctor also said my purging after eating is just a way my body is preparing for Labour.

Please help your sister

Cc: Feddy27
And everyone I don't know everyone monikers.

Thanks
there is this pharmacy at alakukor,just ask of follyma pharmacy that is Where a friend of mine got her own anti-rhogam from 1year back and it was sold then for 26,000

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas that have had their babies. It is well with all the preggy mamas. Just remembered some info for mamas that have had their babies. Please avoid putting relaxer on your hair for at least 2 to 3 months after giving birth. Relaxing your hair too early can lead to hair loss. I guess it has to do with the loss of the pregnancy hormones that causes increased hair growth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teal:
My Birthstory Concluding Part

I started shouting that they should do something as am bleeding.....one of the nurses came and said i have injured myself and if i dont cooperate i will end up hurting myself. The blood should have resetted my brain but i cant just describe the pain o, i still couldnt let them. Then the doctor i liked from my ANC came with like 3nurses on duty and my dh was called in again.....the doctor explained that they all shouldn't blame me and be patient with me as some people have ➖ minus pain threshold.....i thanked the dr for understanding my plight and he also used that to cajoled me to be checked but i still closed up.....i was still shouting CS so another older senior dr came by and he said, ok they will do cs for me but that since I was the one requesting for it, my HMO wont cover it and my dh will have to pay 250k.....as i heard that i grunted thinking of the recession but then dh answered that its not a problem and he will pay.....i apologized to the poor dude that i cant help it else wouldnt want him to spend that much then the doctor asked if i will at least let them set an IV line to prep me for the CS.......injection of any kind isn't my problem so i said yes and they set the line and connected an IV....... Some of the nurses were already abusing me,discussing that am just being lazy, am wasteful, not thinking of my dh during this hard times.....i replied one that is it your money or your dh?.....still in excruciating pains o. With the IV, the pain kind of trippled, i was shouting but thinking i will soon be operated on......not knowing the dr just played on my intelligence and the IV was actually to speed things up......before i knew it......in between 15mins.....i felt that almighty urge to poo......one surely cant miss it! I started shouting, baby is here o, i want to poo.......they all came running and took me to the delivery room......i started shouting please tell my dh not to pay that money oooo cos I knew its no refund policy in the hospital..... The nurses shut me down that eh eh, so i can now beg and that my dh has gone o and there is nothing they could do.....amidst other abuses o. But one nice one told me not to worry that my dh was outside and yet to pay......i felt instant relief. Non refundable 250k in this recession fa!!!

Knowing that all will soon be over, i opened up my legs and they said they could see the head but then pain set in again and i started closing up..... The nurses started shouting that i want to kill my baby, am wicked blah blah......i just couldn't help it, she started pinching my thighs with syringe. They called 3other drs aside the one taking my delivery to hold me down and i was asked to push......I was still struggling with them o......then they kind of thought if i dont make it out alive, it might become another legal case for the hosp so another dr looking was asked to video what was happening......i was so pissed as that made me think they actually thinking the worst of my outcome and then breeching my privacy but then the pain no allow me talk......i didnt even know how to push.....i started grunting and screaming sha and they used vacuum or so to help me and also with episiotomy and after two episode of grunting/shouting baby came out..... And the instant relieve God is just too great!!! I was like so thats all and I started feeling ashamed for all have put myself through...... I was so weak, everyone were blurry but i saw my baby from afar.....very fair and i heard a nurse said, see this fine baby this woman wan kill.....and series of abuse started again.......the dr asked if the baby was ok and they replied yes, i heard his faint cry and then one of the nurses came to deliver the placenta.....then i heard them saying am bleeding too much...... The dr then said he cant handle me awake for stitching as i have massive cervical tear with episiotomy......next a man came started asking me questions of what i ate last blah blah and injected something into my IV and i was sedated.

I woke up, everywhere so blurry, i was so weak......i saw a pint of blood already being passed into me......i actually thought i wasnt gonna make it. I started thinking of how i could have managed the pain and not lost much blood.....how i shouldn't have subjected myself to all the stairs climbing, strolling as i was already weak on getting to the hospital to be induced.
Inducement pain is quite much i will say and if you are already booked for one, please just prepare your mind, don't subject yourself to any stress or pain prior to being induced. You will need all the strength in you and seriously i still wish have opted for CS in like 38th week......that labour pain with episiotomy pain join is something else!!!

I asked of my baby, was told he's fine....asked if my dh had seen him and if he was happy......was told yes and they all laughed at me @if he was happy.
I delivered 1:30pm......i think i woke up around 5pm issh.......my dh was yet to see me, he was worried and my dr told me my dh is ready to cause trouble if anything happens to me......i begged him to allow him see me......later on he came in with two family friends drs from another hospital, a GH.......they checked me.....were asking my dr questions and from the conversation, my hope was rekindled that i might actually make it.

I was still yet to see my baby nor held him. I slept off again, woke up....transfusion was through......i was still so dizzy and very hungry. I was allowed to drink tea and told to rest. I couldnt wait to be transferred to post natal ward ......tho things were still blurry but then i will be able to see my baby even if i cant carry him yet.....then see my dh again.....be with my dearest friend who was going to stay the night as my mother wasnt around yet.......I just wanted to leave the labour ward cos of the memories from my drama.

The doctor that took my delivery was actually cool tho, he was patient with me, answered my questions......but then he later messed up by trying to bill dh saying they used an instrument for my delivery that got spoilt in the process asking him to give him 25k....the only thing i knew they used was vaccum oooo .........and my dh was going to personally appreciate him before as he parted with much already to appreciate the nurses (which i wouldn't allow if to say i was conscious) and even messengers but with that, he locked up and refused to drop any money telling him to make it official if truly he's to pay for any broken instrument. Till we left , the dr was still shamelessly disturbing dh like he's not being paid for his job.

I actually didnt have any problem with the way i was treated in the labour ward cos i felt i was really difficult and needed those tongue lashing by the nurses but then my sister who is a nurse abroad and my family friend dr told me I shouldnt blame myself and they are unethical with their words and procedures as they were expected to show empathy and be courteous. I was in pain for hours, i wasnt given anything to at least help with the pain......if the senior dr didnt come and help with the IV that speeded things up, i wonder how much more pain my body could have taken......

By 1:30am, i was moved to the post natal ward, my baby was placed beside me and i was mesmerized by his sight. I started crying for joy and thanking God. At a point during my episodes in the labour ward, i told the nurse i didnt care the outcome that am not doing again and i just want the pain gone and to go home. Hmmmmm, i wonder what i would have done if have lost my bundle of joy.......things we say when in pains sha. Am just grateful!!!
Recuperating in post natal ward is another story......the pain from episiotomy site and having to battle with breastmilk flow and getting transfused with two more pints of blood is nothing compared to pain from negligence, sauciness and incompetency of nurses and some drs in that ward!

I will just say post natal service in that hospital is so so so bad. Maybe if one could deliver with little or no hassle and get discharged same day......one wouldn't have all this horror experiences. Have stayed 30days in UCH ibadan before, it was like i was in private hospital and i still have cordial relationship with some drs and nurses from there till today so i wouldn't generalize about medical personnels.....surely we still have the good ones.....we have them on this platform as well....I just dont know why those at federal staff come to work each day like they were being forced to or not getting paid for their job.

Any mama who is still registered at that hosp, if not too late, please get another hospital. I dont pray anyone go through all i did but then i was also warned.

The joy from holding my lo each day makes it all worth it and i pray all woman gets to experience this joy also in Jesus name. Safe and easy delivery to all other mamas.

Vigilante is real o, am taking native concoction to still augment my blood level but am much better now. Baby has been on NAN o, breastmilk not flowing well.....taking plenty akamu, amala and tea.....want to order fenugreek sha, i hope it will work. If there is any other thing i can do, please mamas, help o. I really want to breastfeed my baby.

Many thanks to all mamas on here. My able captain @sugah, you did a great job, thanks for the encouragement all through. I find this platform so so useful.....to those that ask questions and those that take their time to answer, you all are all adding immensely to us. God bless you all.

Eeeeeeew!!! I can relate perfectly well but you too stubborn o.Chaiii I can imagine the drama you acted there,for them to allow your husband in there.But I thank God you and your baby are fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olukunle5(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello Mamas, please how did you guys deal with the excess saliva? Is there anything I need to do for it to reduce? Please help me. I cannot be spitting around in a bottle or cup.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
proudmom38:
Hello everyone,Longest time ooo... I missed u all gan ni o... I will be travelling to Canada on Oct 20th,I'm going to work there and live a better life. This is my contact: +140733728926... Sorry for late notice. I will be on fb,watsap,instg...Love u all! Na the dream wey I dream dis afternoon be dat ooo....
lol...... you got me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olukunle5:
Hello Mamas, please how did you guys deal with the excess saliva? Is there anything I need to do for it to reduce? Please help me. I cannot be spitting around in a bottle or cup.

Thanks
Sorry dear i pray you find something that works. I spit from the day i am 6 weeks preggos till 2 days after delivery and nothing has ever worked for me. I am 26 weeks now and spitting i carry my bottle with me 24/7. It is very hard to deal with but thk God it ends when the baby comes. Dont be too down about it you are not alone in this predicament.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
XX01, do not panic. It might be baby pressing on your haemorrhoids. It was the same for me the first time and now.

Iomoge2 and PrincessKF, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
gandyluv:
my birth story

According to LMP and d 3scans I did,i have Oct 6th as my edd.wen I went for my 38 week visit,d doctor said my cervix is so thick and baby has not engaged..the doctor said may be the baby's head is too big dats y it has not engaged so he ended up scanning me..

based on the scan result baby's weight was already 3.6..I wasn't surprised because I ate alot of carbohydrates during pregnancy days so I was expecting a big baby even though I don't want d weight to be more than 3kg

the doctor now advised since this is my first pregnancy,he don't want me to end up with Cs,that if he allow me to reach my edd baby will be too big and I can't push him out.he said I should come for induction on 30th,i told him that I don't want to go through d stress of induction and end up with Cs.
he was able to convince me and he promised me that i wunt feel any pain.

on the 29th Sept I started feeling pains,i went to the hospital and d doctor checked and said my cervix is becoming soft,that we are preparing for baby and baby is also preparing.i was asked to come back tomorrow around 6.am.

wen I went come,i was still having irregular contractions but the were bearable.the contractions became 20mins apart at night and I couldn't sleep.i left for the hospital very early in d morning with my hospital bag and told my mum I will call her wen I need her..

I arrived d hospital around 6.30am,the doctor came in around 7am,he checked me and said I was already 2cm.he said I'll do gud and everything will be fine.i wanted to stand up but the doctor said I should lie down so that the drug he inserted will not scatter.he asked d nurse to get me up after 30mins.

I started sweating around 9am,i was feeling pains that i don't even know how to control it.i was jus rolling on d floor.l called my mum to come that am dying.the nurse came and did a Ve on me and she said I was already 5cm,she wanted to inject me and I asked her was d injection for,she said pain reliever I told her that please I dont want any more pains she should jus let me be,she said I wunt feel any pain after the injection so I allowed her to inject me.

the doctor came in and did another VE and said I was 6cm,he said he will make the labour short so he broke my water.i was in serious pains that i started crying and nodding my head that no one told me labour was that painful.

I was taken to the delivery room and that was history for me cos I don't know anything that happen there.the only thing I could remembered was d gave me like five injections and I slept.wen I woke up d first thing I did was to touch my stomach and d doctor and his team started laughing at me that i am looking for my son??he asked my mum to bring him and I so my bundle of joy..

his name is ECHONME-EMO(love of God) ALI ISTIfANUS.he came out at exactly 11.13am(so I was told) and he weighs 3kg.wishing the remaining mamas supernatural delivery.

sorry for any mistakes as am typing this in pains.my stitches got open and I went back to the hospital,i was stitch back after enduring the pains.the thing is now open again I don't really know wat to do.

cc feddy27

congrats dear.But please o how did your baby come while you were sleeping?? Hope your not doing hot water sit bath. I can't imagine you been stitched for the 3rd time o.Sorry for the pains dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Princesskiki, I catch you. Come in and say hello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
XX01:

It's given to asthma patients when they have an attack to help expand their lungs. I guess in babies, it should help them mature their lungs.

@Beeblossom salbutamol is not a steroid. Its a bronchodilator which also has a tocolytic effect on d womb in order words stops d uterus frm contracting. ......since u were having preterm contr.
Its not unsafe for ur baby. Asthma mamas use it during deir pregnancy eith no side effects. Its also called ventolin.

Dont confuse it with prednisolone, steroid n has no use in preterm labour.
Dont confuse it with Dexamethasone, steroid which is given to achieve lung maturity incase d labour progresses to delivery. Ofcourse 1 or 2 injections of dis wont giv any side effects

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello @proudmum38,sis I don use eye find you o, I was just saying to myself that it has been long o, how are you and baby? This ur dream na good dream o. Hahahahaha. Tk Kia.
proudmom38:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
proudmom38:
funny mama,may your dream come true
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olukunle5:

Thanks
kpele dear,its frustrating i know.mine started day1 of my preggy and its stopd at the end of second trim.all i did to reduce it then was bitter-kola,i will just put it in my mouth like candy.no chewing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
proudmom38:
Woow, proudmum38, really a longest time. U got me dia wt this ur dream. Let it b done 2 u acordin to ur wish.
Good to hear frm u. How s ur proud princes? Prouddad nko? Welcm and pls don't leave us again. God bless u and ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2016
peggygee:

Ehn ehn, and I was abt recommending the hospital to a frnd of mine o. Because of my experience with general Hospital, I wanted her to use that Federal staff jabi.
Abeg which other hospital is better aside general here in Abuja?

Cc: all abuja mamas
Nisa-Premier. There are so many good hospitals where you go and receive top notch treatment but you really have to cough out enough money. If your friend don't mind. The last time I asked, I think their Antenatal alone is for 100k

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2016
proudmom38:
Bia proudmum38, see how I was already smiling and my heart overwhelmed with Joy as I was reading this sweet dream of yours. In my mind it's dream come through until I saw "this afternoon " am so angry with you right now lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Iffffffy:
lol...... you got me

The only mama I use to count the number of 'ffff' in her name b4 writing. How hav e you been and how's your son doing? Take care you you 2.

Tipsyjules, but YYYYYY ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2016
proudmom38:

I was so happy 4 u until i saw d number and started asking how u got a number b4 leaving 9ja. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.