Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8231645 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
zaynie:

Yinmu
How is MS treating you, should be gone by now... wink

Lol, hi Zaynie, MS has finally left my abode, all I have now is still tiredness all the time and once in a while throwing up, but I don't mind those cuz it's way easier to manage than the previous nightmare I experienced.

Prettmum, good to know I've a fellow visible bumper, tho I'm 15weeks ish.

You've already chosen hospital, I'm finding that very hard to do. I'm always so picky with hospitals cuz I can't stand bad customer service, I want somewhere where they would worship me and the ground I walk on wink and ofcourse still be very good at their jobs and not charge me too much money grin

@Tutucious, no morning sickness? Yay for you. Take good care of yourself and follow your doctor's advice regarding the low blood pressure and I'm sure you'll be fine. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akorkor:
Good morning mom in the house. Please do compression socks really works for leg cramps?
How do you cope with leg cramps during your time?
What were your home remedies?
I have exercised, but still have some little pain on my right leg particularly.
Help a FTM mum oo!!!
Cc:favoure..dmom,enq..ue,Fed..dy27,Zay..nie and all sabi mama.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Pele dear. I've neva used compression socks.
Wen I had cramps, some1 here advised I shake the leg each time it comes and dat ws wat brought the relief
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
lexajen:

Okay just tell her that it is the woman that bought that Graco baby cot that the owner of Odolowu seized and we had to go beg him. The baby cot has two layers.

Here is her number
Pls I need d number too ogrin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
callola:
. So February and march no get captain? Issorite.

Happy sunday to all preggy mamas, nursing moms, ATC.
March cappo is babyadorable

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fortius, good to hear frm you! Welcome back kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Olamitie how fa? hv u done d scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akorkor:
Good morning mom in the house. Please do compression socks really works for leg cramps?
How do you cope with leg cramps during your time?
What were your home remedies?
I have exercised, but still have some little pain on my right leg particularly.
Help a FTM mum oo!!!
Cc:favouredmom,enque,Feddy27,Zaynie and all sabi mama.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Hello
Do u take calcium?
I used to have those wicked leg cramps at night or early hours of the morning. But i noticed i havent had them since calcium was added to my routine drugs. I cnt tell if its jst a coincidence, bt i havent had even one episode since then.
God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
lexajen:

Almost o, cos the tags et al were still on it, but I bought in fairly used market.
My sister, that 12k is cheap o.

Someone wanted to sell something more inferior to Graco for me at 15k.

Brand new Graco is more expensive than that, right?
ohhh, this explains it.
new graco cot is more than twice the amount you got yours. ..

cc jazzyjazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
realdentist:
Olamitie how fa? hv u done d scan?
my dear have not gone o, have not being chanced,will do it this week.Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spongeisback: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
realdentist:
spongeisback, how far? did u register yesterday?
No oh! I registered last week Monday. Their service was surprisingly good.shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fortius the Fortunate!
I soooooooo missed you kiss
Tried reaching you.. sef. If to say I sabi your house, I for don find you come sef kiss.

All mamas with strong babies, God will surely heal them and your sacrifice over them will not be in vain.
Amin.
This ABO compatibility matter.... na God hand e dey o.
But surely there are means by which it can be controlled.
Doctors in the house, mothers that have been there before or know someone who was, any ideas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ammy5565:

Hello
Do u take calcium?
I used to have those wicked leg cramps at night or early hours of the morning. But i noticed i havent had them since calcium was added to my routine drugs. I cnt tell if its jst a coincidence, bt i havent had even one episode since then.
God's grace.
my dear its no coincidence, I also noticed the leg cramp stopped when I started taking milk before bed time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
lexajen:

Thanks Amyykiss
It has Graco inscribed o it.
I bought it for 12k. One woman told me 15k last and that one didn't look as cool as this.
Thanks ma
Pls one quick question, what is the bottom layer used for? Been trying to figure it out from the pic.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
BellaElla:

The crowd there is not a joke
On ANC days I had to be there by 5.30am latest and I would still pick no. 45 or 60 sef
But on the good side their services were ok
The nurses were great but u hv to be patient.
The space thing is true cos when I got to d hospital during labour, there was no spare bed so I had to sit on a chair for most of d labour alongside like 5 other women. They had to discharge some mothers that had given birth a day before to create beds for us.
The main attraction to d place is that if u register for ANC before 3 months under any HMO with 20k u wldnt pay for delivery grin.
After I gave birth I took my ANC receipt to accounts and was cleated for discharge. I was also given drugs free.

Lol @sitting on bench during labour. Naija no go kill person.
Its well with us, thank God u did fine. Where z ur axis in ph?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
XX01:

I have that issue too. I stopped going for walks at 26weeks. I had to run to scan the next day to make sure everything was ok. I can't even go to a shopping mall without wanting to collapse just from walking around. I would advise that you look for another form of exercise. In my first pregnancy, I even swam till the last week. Was much stronger then.

My dear, those walks ehn! Who no go no know aswear. If u see me during walks, u wee jez pity me. I'll even have to kip pressing my ribs down due to the crazy rib pains i've been having. I'm sore afraid of labour so when i heard exercise helps ease labour, i started walking against all odds. I'll have to slow down as mamas hav adviced. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
enque:
Hi Teamie,

I remember a saturday, sometime last month, I did one kind long excessive trekking (i was feeling like one kain fit preggy mama). Let's just say ever since that day, I no de pass my boundary again, cos the rest of the week was crazy. My LO was just doing one kind afterwards and I had serious pains in my lower abdomen. I didn't need a doctor to tell me i overdid it.

I think you should slow down for now, when you are getting closer to ur EDD, U can resume.

Lol @fit preggy mama cheesy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
mumjk:
Mama I'm so sorry I'm disturbing u o emabinu, I stay in port harcourt and the prizes here are way too high. I don't mind having the woman's number maybe I can pay her and she delivers it to ph for me. What do u think?

Have u considered aba? Heard u get lagos prices there.
Just a suggestion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ammy5565:

Hello
Do u take calcium?
God's grace.
not a coincidence o. calcium really helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ammy5565:

Hello
Do u take calcium?
God's grace.

I do take calcium everyday. Though before pregnancy I do have some sort of leg pain.
@feddy27, thank you. I go dey shake de leg. grin
@zaynie,thanks mama. I will look into that too.
@enque, this 3rd trimester en, Na God go helep person oh. It is well with us.

Thanks all for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
lexajen:

Mama, I bought it at Odolowu warehouse in Lagos.
It is close to Ijesha.
If you are coming from Mile2 or Oshodi enroute mile2, just ask for Odolowu junction, then when you alight, ask of the warehouse.

I can give you the woman's phone number.
means we stay close, I visit there often BT stoop when things got very expensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ubiR(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
callola:
. So February and march no get captain? Issorite.

Happy sunday to all preggy mamas, nursing moms, ATC.
am march too looking for the captain as well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
The lower part is for when the child gets older and begins to stand, then u can put him/her there, with toys inside to play. That's why it's called "pack and play"
Ammy5565:

Thanks ma
Pls one quick question, what is the bottom layer used for? Been trying to figure it out from the pic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
woow!! Mama Fortius....izz a lie o!! na ur eye b dis?
We av mix u die o, I been tink say u vex for us com lock up grin grin

Good to hear from u....We wee b waiting for d gist as e de hot.

kizzez to lucas n bae kiss

Fortius:
hello màamis ,how v we bn,,eku recession o,who yaff born,who yaff chop twins,who yaff chop triplets,who yaff ported frm ttcing,oh my oh my!!!i missed yall,i luv yall,yall gat no idea,its bn a rollercoaster journey,i ll b back wt gists cuz i borrow fone,my samsung7 o gbana so ama buy iphone7...Kikiki...May d Lord bless nd perfect His biutiful works in our lives,i so missing yall mehn!..yels,i speak wt a new swag noe cuz i jst land frm US of Hmmmm.Ama gist yall sóon.Frm lucas nd bae..Kizzezzz
çc..Mitc.hyy,enkayde.wdrop,zay.nie,feddy,enque,ra.ptor2,one.gai,iomog.e2,towe.rofgrace,.Gbogbo yin ni mo tuale fun o..BRB lovelies!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumjk: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ammy5565:

Have u considered aba? Heard u get lagos prices there.
Just a suggestion.
I've asked for d price at aba is still more expensive than what she bought it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Giddyperson:

You've already chosen hospital, I'm finding that very hard to do. I'm always so picky with hospitals cuz I can't stand bad customer service, I want somewhere where they would worship me and the ground I walk on wink and ofcourse still be very good at their jobs and not charge me too much money grin

@w blood pressure and I'm sure you'll be fine. kiss

Na Abroad hospital you need be that oh grin

As for the cost OYO wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeah,am back and better,am happy to see my teamies good too captain Giddyperson welcome back. Past weeks has been worst for me and i dont pray for my enemy to witness the prenancy sickness i experienced hospital was my home all through. prettmum thanks for the shout out am just getting better.15weeks and still counting.
I will come back and share what happened to a woman in the hospital i was that insisted on VBAC. Safe delivery to the remainin october mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yes o
New graco cot is way more expensive. Like 3 - 4 times the price. Shey the one where I buy na 55k. And the one that does not have any extra like hers, is 35k

PresVA:
ohhh, this explains it.

cc jazzyjazz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
XX01:

Even with CS, you can use it. Make sure the brand you buy does not end right at the surgery site. It should either be high up or cover the site completely. Also, you can't start early. You have to wait at least 6 weeks.
Thanks for the tips sis, I know it can be used with CS I just want to know if the brand she sells can be used coz I heard they are of different types.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
My dear no b small tin o. The Lord is our strength.

Akorkor:

I do take calcium everyday. Though before pregnancy I do have some sort of leg pain.
@fed.dy27, thank you. I go dey shake de leg. grin
@za.ynie,thanks mama. I will look into that too.
@enque, this 3rd trimester en, Na God go helep person oh. It is well with us.

Thanks all for your contributions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
ubiR:
means we stay close, I visit there often BT stoop when things got very expensive

I haven't been there before, save for the day I went to buy the cot.

Things are expensive everywhere now.
The change is real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ammy5565:

Thanks ma

You see that black and pink flat surface, it is actually meant to be down there, but you have an option of putting the surface on that level too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lexajen(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
PresVA:
ohhh, this explains it.

cc jazzyjazz

Not surprised though.
It's fairly used, the amount should be lesser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.