Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246113 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
He should have given u something to ease the pain. How can peppersoup cause such sharp pain? Maybe you should seek a second opinion?? Ask another doctor perhaps??
I'm a ftm so don't know what to advice
Other sabi mamas will chook mouth

kataleya:
Happy new month mamas and papas, prince and princesses that have arrived, and to all those still baking God will perfect all that concerns us in jesus name.
Thanks to my teamie and all mamas dat chook mouth in my matter. so after getting turned around yesterday i finallysaw a doctor who proceeded to educate me on what proper contraction feels like which is different from what I was feeling (thank God!!!!). what i was experiencing was a constant pain and movement around my abdomen which he said was caused by stress and the food i ate (pepper soup). That established, he sent me home without any medication even though i am still feeling the pains. pls has any mama experienced this? i cant walk straight, i cant bend to pick something off the floor, when i touch my lower belly i feel this sharp pain that makes me cry out sometimes even when sleeping turng is one very painful process. pls is this normal at 20wks? i am waiting for response from sabi mamas here b4 going for a second opinion .
cc realdentist (i have not confirmed my twins o jst claiming dem by fire grin)
sugah
zaynie
mitchy
chrusdada and all sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin Biko carry on. Maybe I should hand over my baton to you sef cos my appetite dis days na ZERO undecided cry

Akorkor:

@jazzjazz, I think am following you in this food competition grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
He should have given u something to ease the pain. How can peppersoup cause such sharp pain? Maybe you should seek a second opinion?? Ask another doctor perhaps??

kataleya:
Happy new month mamas and papas, prince and princesses that have arrived, and to all those still baking God will perfect all that concerns us in jesus name.
Thanks to my teamie and all mamas dat chook mouth in my matter. so after getting turned around yesterday i finallysaw a doctor who proceeded to educate me on what proper contraction feels like which is different from what I was feeling (thank God!!!!). what i was experiencing was a constant pain and movement around my abdomen which he said was caused by stress and the food i ate (pepper soup). That established, he sent me home without any medication even though i am still feeling the pains. pls has any mama experienced this? i cant walk straight, i cant bend to pick something off the floor, when i touch my lower belly i feel this sharp pain that makes me cry out sometimes even when sleeping turng is one very painful process. pls is this normal at 20wks? i am waiting for response from sabi mamas here b4 going for a second opinion .
sugah
zaynie
mitchy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats to jumayin and kwentjules..and happy new month to everyone... So happy my month is finally here..looking forward to having a birthday mate ooo...# 6th November #

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin Biko carry on. Maybe I should hand over my baton to you sef cos my appetite dis days na ZERO undecided cry

Akorkor:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2016
firsttymum:
team february
if u r team february indicate and add urself.

Chanbaby
Amjane
firsttymum
Kuhuz
Nneka3000
Realdentist (assistant captain)
Lala4sure
kittana
Ayatiraj
Mom2015
Itissettled3 (captain)

added
omoloulah

our story is mother alive, baby alive, daddy happy and plenty money available
team february for supernatural delivery. it is good news for us all.
oya answer present
present ma. Thanks for checking on us. We are doing fine here and the ministry is moving gradually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm

kataleya:
sugah
zaynie
mitchy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2016

Akorkor:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats kwentjules. May God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats to Jumayin and kwentjules on the birth of your los. May God bless and keep them .
Happy New month mamas. November is here finally. Wishing all November mamas a quick and easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Yes o! it's gonna be a sweet november o! smiley
I still refuse to port to november sha....

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

Akorkor:
Happy new month everyone. Team November are you ready!!!!! Iomoge, how vigilante?
@favouredmom, enque and all my December mama we are gradually getting to the promise land. We give God all the praises. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats to Jumayin and kwentjules. May God bless and keep your families.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2016
When u don chop every, where the space remain?

jazzyjazz:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Halleluyaah o! finally u don chop am grin grin
Don't be like jazzy o, easy on the food consumption.

Akorkor:
@Jum.ayin, Congrats on the birth of baby treasure. May the lord keep him.
@enq.ue and za..ynie, I finally had my "ofada rice yesterday around immigration office at alausa yesterday. Not too good though but was manageable and quench my cravings. Now going for my baked beans and bread with milo again grin angry.

@jazz.jazz, I think am following you in this food competition grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2016
jazzyjazz:

Yes I experienced such at 28-30weeks. I had zero appetite for food. In fact I only eat twice and sometimes once a day then but follow with plenty of water though. It is well with us oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
enque:

Thank you my sister. The way LO push nowadays en!!! Hope you are feeling the same too and my jajaina and belly button Na LO play ground. We thank God for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2016
I have been up since 3am, my LO pushing from all angles + Leg cramps + Braxton hicks. I had to raise my head at some point cos i wasn''t breathing very well (i have catarrh join).
This morning i told DH that after this pikin, e b like say i go 'Lock shop'. the guy just look me one kain eye grin grin grin

Even the drinking cold water to calm LO down doesn't work for my own baby o. She is so blessed with her hyperactive movements.

The Lord is our strength!

Akorkor:

Thank you my sister. The way LO push nowadays en!!! Hope you are feeling the same too and my jajaina and belly button Na LO play ground. We thank God for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2016
mitchyy:

Our able mamas have responded already. Please see your doctor and let us know how far.

tnx ma'am,but I noticed my swollen leg have gone done,my urine is now clear and I no longer itch,soreness when I wipe have reduced(I now use water)/Thinking of waiting till my appt on Friday.LO is fine and kicking.
Happy new month dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2016
enque:

Even the drinking cold water to calm LO down doesn't work for my own baby o. She is so blessed with her hyperactive movements.

The Lord is our strength!

Amen ohh dearie!!! Cold water no dey calm my LO down ooo. In fact Na that time LO go dey do shakiti Bobo. God will make it easy for us jare. Remaining few weeks.And food indigestion is another hsss now oh!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
enque:
When u don chop every, where the space remain?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Wow! It is well o!
I'll be 30weeks on saturday. I need my appetite back mbok

Akorkor:

Yes I experienced such at 28-30weeks. I had zero appetite for food. In fact I only eat twice and sometimes once a day then but follow with plenty of water though. It is well with us oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
enque:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Team January how far na? We are in November o! Days are reducing gradually and our ministry is moving to permanent site grin

I still de eye December sha
Porting is allowed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
mitchyy:

I know you didn't. But its the norm for most big organizations to give you some time to organize your affairs before you resume duties. So ask for probably 2 weeks before you resume, if 1 month is not feasible.

ok.tanks so much for the insight. am relieved
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2016
kwentjules:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Baby Marie is here.. she made her entrance @8:45, Oct 31st thru VD.baby weighing 3. 9. . it was nt easy being in Labour for 2days.. By God surely knows how to finish his work. Am a full fledged mother now....

B.S. LATER
Team October
C.c feddy

Congrats mummy! God bless your lo.

Welcome to motherhood. E-kisses to baby Marie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Congratulations! May she bring lots of happiness in your home.
kwentjules:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Baby Marie is here.. she made her entrance @8:45, Oct 31st thru VD.baby weighing 3. 9. . it was nt easy being in Labour for 2days.. By God surely knows how to finish his work. Am a full fledged mother now....

B.S. LATER
Team October
C.c feddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Yepaaaaaaa! November has finally arrived. Sweet November. ....... my birth month

Singing ! What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord!.
Awesome God, we the entire team of November join hands to say a big thank you for bringing us this far. It have not been easy task, but you brought us to this level hail and hearty. Lord we thank you for all the November mamas that have delivered. We also pray for those of us that are still waiting to meet our los. Lord we pray for safe, quick, less stress and supernatural delivery.
Amen.

Wishing everyone of us happy new month. November the month of 11 hour miracle

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

Gave birth to my beautiful princess today at 3:30am. BS later.

CC
Captain iomoge2
Congrats birthdaymate on your lo sorry its coming late I had issues with my phone and just got another one,kisses to your beautiful princess and happy birthday to you in arrears, may your joy be full and multiply, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Team January how far na? We are in November o! Days are reducing gradually and our ministry is moving to permanent site grin
I still de eye December sha
Porting is allowed grin

Present ooo... team January all the way.. me sef dey pray to port to December if it's not too early to birth my lo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
kataleya:
sugah
zaynie
mitchy
th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
kataleya:
sugah
zaynie
mitchy
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
I'm already practicing how I will tear peoples pata
It is well
Anak123:

I know this is not funny but pls permit me cheesy cheesy cheesy...... My dear you are in for a big fight.

Just take am easy, start to let them know now how u want ur things...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.