Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178391 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
LadyMessi:
Today is bumpy Tuesday.
US @38 weeks +6days

Choi! See Otobo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Present ma, am very healthy no complications,just tired but no baby kicks yet, am going to the hospital on Friday for check up and scan to find out the gender of d baby and also its general well being. I hope 17weeks is not too early to find out the baby gender, and is it bad DAT I haven't started feeling d baby kick? Don't want to start panicking...
U may not distinguish d kicks at 17 weeks especially as a first timer cos they are not firm yet n u may think it's gas in ur tummy.
depending on baby's position n expertise of sonographer, u can find out d sex. they were able to pick mine at 15 weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Florena:
39weeks 4days today!
Hubby is begging me to deliver on Sunday!

We dey wait your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
oomiyale:
glad you are fine Sis. none of us shall cast our young.... captain six show face now
Bia wanya, i dey gidigba, wen we agree 2 show face for last bumpy tuesday, were u dey? Myn ya sef o. Anyways roll call will come soon.

Convenantbabies n freshtestimony hope u guys are fyn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Blessedmum may your Dad's soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Besea:
Happy new month to all the mummies.
Congratulations to the new mothers.

Allow me to welcome you all to the sweet month of November with my 39 weeks bump.

THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
Bia, u neva born? Ur delivery hair go old leave u ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ijelex:
Jazzyjazz no be only you dey happy o though I don't want to port to DEC,I want a new year baby.
I want to share how I did my washing(am over 90% done).Here is what I did:
I arranged all clothes esp OK in batches,tied them separately in a plastic back.
A night to my wash day I soak a batch with detergent and dettol(this way the perfume wears out)
On washday I wash as first set in the machine.
This is what I've been doing since sept,I have one set to go which I will wash this week and iron all before month end.
December will be for shopping for food stuff and cooking of soups and stews for omugwo(will refrigerate)
January will be for exercising and counting down to the birth of my prince.
Swift delivery for all January mamas.
love us all

Chai, nne, i lyk ur style, me neva evn wash pin sef, God help us. @jazzyjazz tot ur edd was close 2 mine?, Oomiyale n Juliao, u both are going nowhere, let lo bake proproly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Blessedmum:
Hmmm.......can't believe he is gone. I lost my dad yesternight. The only consolation is that he got to see his grandson before he left. Rest in peace dad sad sad sad
So sorry dear, be comfoted that daddy is resting, accept my sympathy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
THIS 11TH MONTH,

I DECLARE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT GOD WILL LOCATE YOU,

JESUS WILL LOCATE YOU,

HOLY SPIRIT WILL LOCATE YOU,

ANGELS & SAINTS WILL LOCATE YOU,

FAVOUR WILL LOCATE YOU,

BLESSING WILL LOCATE YOU,

MERCY WILL LOCATE YOU,

GRACE WILL LOCATE YOU,

ABUNDANCE WITH LOCATE YOU,

JOY WILL LOCATE YOU,

SUCCESS WILL LOCATE YOU,

PROSPERITY & PROGRESS WILL LOCATE YOU,

FRUITFULNESS WILL LOCATE YOU,

PROMOTION WILL LOCATE YOU,

HEALING WILL LOCATE YOU,

TESTIMONY WILL LOCATE YOU,

MIRACLES WILL LOCATE YOU,

AND GOD WILL CROWN YOU WITH DIVINE SETTLEMENT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

HAPPY NEW MONTH beautiful mummies. Preparation mummies. TTC mummies

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oomiyale(f): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sixx:
Bia wanya, i dey gidigba, wen we agree 2 show face for last bumpy tuesday, were u dey? Myn ya sef o. Anyways roll call will come soon.

Convenantbabies n freshtestimony hope u guys are fyn.
haa no vex I didn't see help me snap ni and I'm not good at selfie will show soon. how pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
realdentist:
depending on baby's position n expertise of sonographer, u can find out d sex. they were able to pick mine at 15 weeks
was it 2D or 3D scan? The scan thing is confusing, I went to do scan outside a week ago she told me the sex CNT be seen at this stage and her measurement was 17weeks when it was 18weeks by LMP then
On Saturday I went for antenatal and my gynae measured me at 20weeks,he tried to check the sex but the position of the baby was not stable.
Wonder why the result is different but I choose to go with my consultant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
enque:
Fine dress...beautiful bump.

Thanks teamie. Ow d pushing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Present ma, am very healthy no complications,just tired but no baby kicks yet, am going to the hospital on Friday for check up and scan to find out the gender of d baby and also its general well being. I hope 17weeks is not too early to find out the baby gender, and is it bad DAT I haven't started feeling d baby kick? Don't want to start panicking...
if its your first baby u might not feel it yet till 21wks upwards so relax.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
jnrbayano:

Wow.

He prays.
lipsrsealed I'm surprised too.

Sorry for your loss blessedmum may he rest in peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
XX01:

Choi! See Otobo.

Chai! mummy why are laughing at my Otobo nah? You are making me to feel shay #thereisgodoooo#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
XX01:

Choi! See Otobo.

Chai! mummy why are you laughing at my Otobo nah? You are making me to feel shay #thereisgodoooo#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
olamitie:
was it 2D or 3D scan? The scan thing is confusing, I went to do scan outside a week again she told me the sex CNT be seen at this stage and her measurement was 17weeks when it was 18weeks by LMP then
On Saturday I went for antenatal and my gynae measured me at 20weeks,he tried to check the sex but the position of the baby was not stable.
Wonder why the result is different but I choose to go with my consultant.
Twas a 2D scan ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
oomiyale:
haa no vex I didn't see help me snap ni and I'm not good at selfie will show soon. how pushing
ok ooo, hmm how waddling abi hw pushing, my dear, all join, lo is not even allowing me sleep well in my own bed space. If i turn left, he kicks furiously, if i turn right, he kicks me witout pity dat i evn feel i might be hurting him, u cant believe my new sleeping position... all by back dey pain me now sef. *walks out waddling*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Evening mommas in the house. This is us at 38weeks

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
My sister the thing tire me self. I weighed 72kg today imagine from 50kg ooo.
Who knows how I can transfer all this extra fat to my backside after birth? tongue
ozycy:

Ahhh Florena is this you? Just like yesterday when you were looking for your bump.
I thought you were a Lekpa, this belle do you good ooo grin
Expect your baby sooonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
orney:
mama calm down, u might b preggy... U can test in a few days to confirm
tnx o..other mamas abeg mke una put mouth.
cc: realdentist and co
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mummytee:
cute bump teamie,i tot i was the only one with small bump oh

It's funny o
Sometimes I look for my bump early in d morning

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Florena:
My sister the thing tire me self. I weighed 72kg today imagine from 50kg ooo.
Who knows how I can transfer all this extra fat to my backside after birth? tongue
Lolx... funny u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
@nicoleswizzi I started feeling my baby's kicks at 18wks. Jst relax and be observant u might notice it. At first I think sey na worm d move for my belle
But when I started observing it I saw my LO's kick. See me rejoice and calling Dh to inform him dat our baby don start kicking parade.... Lolx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sixx:
ok ooo, hmm how waddling abi hw pushing, my dear, all join, lo is not even allowing me sleep well in my own bed space. If i turn left, he kicks furiously, if i turn right, he kicks me witout pity dat i evn feel i might be hurting him, u cant believe my new sleeping position... all by back dey pain me now sef. *walks out waddling*

My capping of life am good , thanks for checking up on me. Sorry for the pain it will soon be over.
Mine is like all the bolts in my hips has loosen, can't even walk properly.
If I can offload on the 1st of January self I won't mind

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sixx:

My cappo of life am good , thanks for checking up on me. Sorry for the pain it will soon be over.
Mine is like all the bolts in my hips has loosen, can't even walk properly.
If I can offload on the 1st of January self I won't mind cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cute bumps everywhere.

Happy new month to everyone on this thread. May the month of November bring forth blessings and the 11th hour miracle for us and our households in Jesus name.

Team December hope we are getting ready? We are almost there, now we can start counting down in weeks. May God make everything easy for us. Let's try and pack our hospital bags now so as to be fully prepared. Whatever nesting and house cleaning we want to tidy up, now is the best time to do it.
If we still have baby clothes we wish to wash and / or iron, let's endeavour to get that done as soon as possible. The Lord is our strength.

@ iomoge2, we can't wait for you to hand over the baton to us. We are so ready smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
mummykyrti:
abeg mamas mke una helep me..am a soon to be member of this thread by God's grace, I no fit close mouth again.. my period has been between 27-31days for the past 4 or 5mnths..I think I ovulated on the 24th of this month which is cycle day 15 bcs I had cramps and saw blood after urinating when I wiped. on the 25th I started running temp with metallic taste in mouth,27th na so headache start, very painful one, on Sunday which was 30th, from afternoon till like past 8pm I was having period like cramps, from yest till now d headaches are such that if I am watching TV na faint, I usually just sleep, when I wake for like 30mins I feel beta, immediately headache continues.. abeg I need help.
u may be preggy but its too early to tell.
just calm down and wait a few days after ur missed period before u check. I know d 2ww can seem like forever but it will certainly pass. occupy ur mind and ur time with other things while u wait to do d test. in d meantime, drink a lot of water. it will help with the headache. we await ur testimony

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good evening to all the mamas in the house, congratulations again to all Nov mamas that has put to bed and to the remaining team November, we are almost there. May Jehovah God continue to give us the needed strength to carry on and I wish all a safe and successful deliveries, we shall all carry our babies in our arms.
So my sister here organized a surprise baby shower for me on Sunday, I was so surprised I started crying. The show of love was overwhelming and we got beautiful gifts too.
Here is us at 38weeks and some of the gifts we got.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
phummy1821:
Good evening to all the mamas in the house, congratulations again to all Nov mamas that has put to bed and to the remaining team November, we are almost there. May Jehovah God continue to give us the needed strength to carry on and I wish all a safe and successful deliveries, we shall all carry our babies in our arms.
So my sister here organized a surprise baby shower for me on Sunday, I was so surprised I started crying. The show of love was overwhelming and we got beautiful gifts too.
Here is us at 38weeks and some of the gifts we got.
Lucky you! God bless them

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats jumayin and kwentjules on the birth of ur los. May God bless them abundantly.

Blessedmum, take heart dear, may God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Rip daddy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello mummy's in the house I'm ftm just stumbled on this thread I read through I love wat I saw so I'm in happy new month everyone cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeraldz(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.