Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141043 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toask111: 4:16am On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Sorry sir but there's nothing she can do. Vomiting is part of pregnancy package. For some women it stops in the second trimester, for some women, it doesn't. 
If it gets worse to a point where she can't keep water down, please see a doctor. 

Congratulations on the pregnancy and I wish you and your wife a happy and healthy nine months

thank you

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations how far now?
Come and ginger me abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
I have witnessed a woman give birth to her fourth via Cs and fourth time Cs as well!

What am concerned about is the spacing between your last pregnancy and this one! However it's no big deal as long as your doctor's are very aware of your history and submit yourself to their care! All will go well.

The lady Im talking about did a hysterectomy after her baby was brought out! She claims she doesn't want to take any chance of having a failed contraceptive in the future.

Just work with your doctor's and all will be well. Congrats .
tank u dearie. I needed some one to tell me all will be well. tank u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning mama. How was una weekend? hope we are enjoying d waddling style and vigilante too. Wishing us all stress free week and to Nov mamas
I need a birthday mate oo. Nice day ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Fortius:
Emerald22..no mind me o..am jst bein naughty ..congrats o..infct i don miss so many birth announcement o.

Greetings mamas.av a fruitful week.
Thanks.... and welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2016
]dear mamas. I salute you all in the name of Christ. pls, I am confuse and need someone to a sure me all will be well. I have a menstral circle that is irregular.. some times comes after 2 months or so. dis time around, it has failed me. I discovered I am pregnant yesterday. I have had 3 ceasereans and it means dis will also be another CS. pls has any one had a forth CS? what is the limit to having a CS? abeg, share ur experience with a sister.

@arihodo, I kn sm1 dat hd cs 5times and shes hale and hearty. Though bodies differs.
im presently pregnant now with my 2nd pregnancy whc I kn its deffinately gonna b cs bcus initially, I had miscarriage due to fibroid so I had myomectomy, I took in after 3months, had my baby boy last Sept thru cs. Im pregnant now whc I kn I'll hv d baby thru cs.
it all dependsvon yr body system but at d same time, u shld hv considered dat its gonna b d 4th time foru.
its well my sis
biko after dis 1, do permanent B-control
God is yr strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by darm2009: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning house please I need your advice,my wife Is almost six month pregnant and a nurse prescribe PREGNACARE and FEROFER for her and I have bought the two medicine can she be using the two drugs together or she should finish with one another cos someone told me that the drugs are the same and what are the different between PREGNACARE and FEROFER thank so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Arihodo:
tank u dearie. I needed some one to tell me all will be well. tank u.
You are welcome sis, be strong and stay positive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2016
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL!!!

Mydreams25
Unic1
Itissettled3
MoskiDarl
LaDivva
Folamee
Prettmum
Sweetestmum
Ahnie
Olukunle5
Abiagirl777
Tutucious
Dharyor1234

Hi team April, hope y'all are good. Hope you've all finally signed for antenatal. How far along are y'all now. I think I'm about to start week 18 and I'm signing up with a hospital today or tomorrow or this week grin. Has the baby started kicking cheesy. How come you guys hardly come around until there's a roll call grin. Hope everyone's morning sickness is gone now. Big welcome to Dharyor1234 our latest member, any other new teamies lurking? Happy Sunday to every mama in the house.

thank you for the warm welcome but i'm yet to see the drinks.
Present ma, I'm yet to start antenatal I've been procrastinating about it but i will do very soon. No morning sickness although always feeling nauseated if i drink too much water.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Mummy zino greets!

Giddyperson weldone.
Hajia rashme how z bae riri?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2016
darm2009:
Good morning house please I need your advice,my wife Is almost six month pregnant and a nurse prescribe PREGNACARE and FEROFER for her and I have bought the two medicine can she be using the two drugs together or she should finish with one another cos someone told me that the drugs are the same and what are the different between PREGNACARE and FEROFER thank so much
she can take the 2 together. Ferofer is just the normal blood capsule while the pregnacare is a supplement of what she might not be getting via her diet. Let her take them alongside. Hope she has been taking folic acid since conception? if no, she can still start now cos the folic acid in pregnacare is low to the mg she needs daily. I wish her happy and healthy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations, how far?

Florena, please relax baby will be here soon.

Team November, how borri?

Only good news is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2016
ahnie:
Mummy zino greets!

Giddyperson weldone.
Hajia rashme how z bae riri?

mummy zino, thanks for checking on us ma. Riri bae is doing well o.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2016
darm2009:
Has she stated ante natal? A doctor should be the one prescribing medicine for a pregnant woman not nurse please! What medication has she been on before now? I'm guessing she is anaemic which prompted the nurse to prescribe the ferofer? Let her take both as prescribed it's safe and they are not the same entirely.

Congrats to both of you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2016
NoQualms1:

Wow, happy 9 months Naeto. God bless you. He's my baby's namesake and she also clocked 9 months three days ago.

Woooow! God bless her too. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
feddy27:

Vanilla grin grin grin specifically 'Grow 'n' Gain' wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay ma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2016
#lunch# made by urs truly

Where all of una go na undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spongeisback: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
darm2009:

Please go and register your wife for antenatal. At six months you're not suppose to be asking about routine drugs because she's suppose to have been on it since conception.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gerrarahia!!!!!! tongue

jazzyjazz:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Lunch by 11.30 am? abi u mean first lunch. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Lunch by 11.30 am? abi u mean first lunch. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by darm2009: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thanks for your reply I have registered her for antenatal when she is four month she was given some drugs like folic acid, but they said ferrofer and pregnancare is fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
darm2009:
Thanks for your reply I have registered her for antenatal when she is four month she was given some drugs like folic acid, but they said ferrofer and pregnancare is fine
Good! let her take those routine drugs religiously.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good afternoon mamas
I started having painful contractions yesterday about 15mins apart
Today its been around 10-7 mins apart
Plz when do I need to go to d hospital, just scared of dem asking me to go back home or staying too long in d hospital
No show or water breaking
Just stooling twice today and vomiting once today

Cc: sabi mamas

Am a ftm so don't really know d drill
Am 39weeks 2 days

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
pweetyface:
Good afternoon mamas
I started having painful contractions yesterday about 15mins apart
Today ?

Cc: sabi mamas

Am 39weeks 2 days

It's best you head to the hospital right away. At least get a proper assessment and be sure your baby is fine and so on. Labour sometimes can be tricky in the sense that we experience it differently it can progress so suddenly that in less than an hour baby is out!

God bless and stay strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Arihodo:
dear mamas. I salute you all in the name of Christ. pls, I am confuse and need someone to a sure me all will be well. I have a menstral circle that is irregular.. some times comes after 2 months or so. dis time around, it has failed me. I discovered I am pregnant yesterday. I have had 3 ceasereans and it means dis will also be another CS. pls has any one had a forth CS? what is the limit to having a CS? abeg, share ur experience with a sister.

Don't panic at all. my sil had 4 CSes (☺☺) and they were all successful. Carry ur baby happily... it ll end in praise eventually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
pweetyface:

Am 39weeks 2 days

Am a FTM too but please go to the hospital. It's better you are sent back home than for your baby to be in distress. Please carry bag and go ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:

You mean you're still on this akara matter? Na wa for you oh!

Do you cook yourself by the way or you have a steward Where do you get all the energy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectcrown:
]dear mamas. I salute you all in the name of Christ. pls, I am confuse and need someone to a sure me all will be well. I have a menstral circle that is irregular.. some times comes after 2 months or so. dis time around, it has failed me. I discovered I am pregnant yesterday. I have had 3 ceasereans and it means dis will also be another CS. pls has any one had a forth CS? what is the limit to having a CS? abeg, share ur experience with a sister.

@arihodo, I kn sm1 dat hd cs 5times and shes hale and hearty. Though bodies differs.
im presently pregnant now with my 2nd pregnancy whc I kn its deffinately gonna b cs bcus initially, I had miscarriage due to fibroid so I had myomectomy, I took in after 3months, had my baby boy last Sept thru cs. Im pregnant now whc I kn I'll hv d baby thru cs.
it all dependsvon yr body system but at d same time, u shld hv considered dat its gonna b d 4th time foru.
its well my sis
biko after dis 1, do permanent B-control
God is yr strength
thanks. dear sis. will definitely do permanent b control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
CoolOne1:
I have seen two cases.One is actually my friend, 3 CS with one Child due to Preeclampsia issues.Now she is expecting another child.
OK. tank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
darm2009:
They perform the same function she should use only one of it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
@babythug and akorkor
Tanx mamas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.