Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160875 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
nennynj:

Don't panic at all. my sil had 4 CSes (☺☺) and they were all successful. Carry ur baby happily... it ll end in praise eventually.
. amen oooooo
tank u for ur words. so encouraging. tank u plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good day beautiful mothers. With a heart of thanksgiving, I thank you all for standing by my family and today we are joyfully taking our Lil Proudy home with us.
I can't begin to call names, but God knows your names and will reward you all openly.
As soon as I stand on my feet again, I have made a vow to stand by every woman in this room in the best way I can.
I want to encourage all mamas here not to abuse the relationships built here , but do all best to strengthen it to the building if our happy homes and a happy nation.
And to our medical experts here, I say well done. please keep up the good work.

New mamas, welcome to the room. this is the best family to be in.

I welcome the new born babies to our midst.

the TTC mamas, God shall take you there with all joy.

For those grieving, don't worry, your joy shall be returned fully again. look into the heavens and find comfort. the best if just ahead.

May God bless you all and your homes. Amen

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
pweetyface:
Good afternoon mamas
I started having painful contractions yesterday about 15mins apart
Today its been around 10-7 mins apart
Plz when do I need to go to d hospital, just scared of dem asking me to go back home or staying too long in d hospital
No show or water breaking
Just stooling twice today and vomiting once today

Cc: sabi mamas

Am a ftm so don't really know d drill
Am 39weeks 2 days

This was how mine started oo....just head to the hospital ,tell the nurses to check you....awaiting the arrival of your LO , kizzzezzz kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Prouddad38:
Good day beautiful mothers. With a heart of thanksgiving, I thank you all for standing by my family and today we are joyfully taking our Lil Proudy home with us.
I can't begin to call names, but God knows your names and will reward you all openly.
As soon as I stand on my feet again, I have made a vow to stand by every woman in this room in the best way I can.
I want to encourage all mamas here not to abuse the relationships built here , but do all best to strengthen it to the building if our happy homes and a happy nation.
And to our medical experts here, I say well done. please keep up the good work.

New mamas, welcome to the room. this is the best family to be in.

I welcome the new born babies to our midst.

the TTC mamas, God shall take you there with all joy.

For those grieving, don't worry, your joy shall be returned fully again. look into the heavens and find comfort. the best if just ahead.

May God bless you all and your homes. Amen

Yeayeeeee....Thank you Jesus...Bless you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
BIRTH ALERT,

My princesses made their entrance yesterday at 10:00am. BS later please, vigilante is reeeeal!

Thanks to everyone on this beautiful thread.

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

My princesses made their entrance yesterday at 10:00am. BS later please, vigilante is reeeeal!

Big congratulations sis, I convet this type of blessings bt i hope it's not too late sha. May God protect them n make them a blessings to their world.

They happen to be my birthday mate, pls shower them with lots of kisses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Thank God... congrats dearie. may they b source of joy to u and ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Congrats mama, may dia arrival bring abundant joy to ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulations my dear sister, our newest Iya Ibeji may Jehovah be with them and may their arrival continue to be a blessing to your family.
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Congrats ma. May they be a source of blessing to you and your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

congratulations, may their arrival herald the beginning of greater things in your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congrats @twogreatnations. ur twins deserve plenty kisses. they were very patient to stay for over 38 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
enque:
Gerrarahia!!!!!! tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
First meal of the day o!
All I had before that was tangerines
realdentist:

Lunch by 11.30 am? abi u mean first lunch. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
@nicoleswizzi @iomoge2 How una dey?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:
First meal of the day o! All I had before that was tangerines
Ok..I for talk.. but u de try in terms of balancing ur diet. keep it up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na so the akara hungry me reach o! How I go do na? I blend almost a full bucket (big one o) of beans and put in the freezer so that d day where e go hungry me, all I need to do is defrost and make my food!
I don't buy food
My sister I do all my cooking myself even if it will take me 5hrs!
Even the chicken and all, na me de do am.
I no get steward o
I still do all the cooking and cleaning in my house

babythug:

You mean you're still on this akara matter? Na wa for you oh!

Do you cook yourself by the way or you have a steward Where do you get all the energy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congrats...May God bless and keep your family

cc Iomoge2

Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
As the appetite no want return, I try to augment with fruits and nuts

realdentist:

Ok..I for talk.. but u de try in terms of balancing ur diet. keep it up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulations @twogreatnations
The two great nations have finally come and they shall be great in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Congrats and glory be to God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Congratulations ma'am...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulation @twogreatnations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
bimsusy:

Big congratulations sis, I convet this type of blessings bt i hope it's not too late sha. May God protect them n make them a blessings to their world.

They happen to be my birthday mate, pls shower them with lots of kisses.

Thanks so much ma, Amen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
nennynj:

Thank God... congrats dearie. may they b source of joy to u and ur family.

Amen, thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Akorkor:
Congratulation @twogreatnations.

Thanks mama, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
princessKF:

Congratulations ma'am...

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
AbbynHummy:

Congrats and glory be to God

Thanks ma'am, I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Congratulations @twogreatnations
The two great nations have finally come and they shall be great in all ramifications. 

My foodie sister, they really are worth the wait
.Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
enque:
Congrats...May God bless and keep your family

cc Iomoge2

Thanks so much mama. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Twogreatnations:
BIRTH ALERT,

Congrats dear. God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congrats to all the mama's that has put to birth, up till now no sign of Labour o. Am I alone the last time I went for antenatal I was told that baby has engaged, wat is happening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.