Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160643 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
I don't know who this question might help so I'll just ask. Experienced mums that had a Vaginal birth, please can you explain the technique of how to push out a baby during delivery. I've read many birth stories where women said they couldn't push properly. It might help some of the FTMs here.
Thanks

Cc alphahandmaiden, ozycy, feddy27

Push as if you want to pass out a very strong faeces. And its always good to push when you are having contractions. I dnt think that there is any woman that can't push during labour, maybe some other things might be delaying the arrival of the baby and not necessarily the pushing. When ur in labour you'll jux find yourself doing it

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

He decided to meet mom and dad this morning, 7am ish, weighing 3.5kg via VD with little tear.

My people who birth plan help, cheesy grin I nearly tear my husband pata!

I wan sleep small. Kilzeez!

Congrats dear.... wlcm Akorede, God bless u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
These my teamies, it haf tay o. chrisdada16 kataleya mummychimaobi1 nkediche odunma onaswu sunbestie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chanbaby:

My dear u ar not alone 2weeks ago I left one of my car foot mat on top of d car, drove out came back and remembered after 2hrs checked for it it was lost. I was so angry with myself.
Lol forgetfulness is definitely a symptom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
I don't know who this question might help so I'll just ask. Experienced mums that had a Vaginal birth, please can you explain the technique of how to push out a baby during delivery. I've read many birth stories where women said they couldn't push properly. It might help some of the FTMs here.
Thanks

Cc alphahandmaiden, ozycy, feddy27
in other to push well...what my matron tot us and worked for me was push at every contraction,hold your legs firmly while lieing down then lift your head up a bit like u're looking @ your navel and push really hard like u're passing out a hard poop....I hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummychimaobi1(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
realdentist:
These my teamies, it haf tay o. chrisdada16
kataleya
mummychimaobi1
nkediche
odunma
onaswu
sunbestie
My dear I dey,I have always been busy and tired.But God is my streght
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by andreaaaw(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
realdentist:

I can imagine the pain you're going thru! Pls take heart. you will sure encounter light at the end of this tunnel. and I know it may be difficult but each time u look at ur neighbours and their babies, rejoice with them and tell urself that God that did it for them will do yours too. u'll be in my prayers. you will not sorrow over childbearing again.
tnks a lot tnks for d advice too and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyface(f): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
iomoge2:

Aint u lucky... lol

My hubby is still scared of her o.
Like he thinks his hands will break her bones.... lol

The other day i was so fustrated that i woke him n kept d crying baby beside him. U need to see d fear in his eyes.

He just said this girl is still hubgry na... i said no... she wants u to play with her..... shocked
He said how I said carry her and sing 4 her... lol
It worked like a nagic. Lol. She slept off...

Lol
I can imagine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
So sorry for ur loss ma'am. God will definitely bless you with another that will stay. 
It is well with you
You are in my prayers

andreaaaw:
had a stillbirth at 39 weeks no problem during pregnancy labour was 7 hours dont know y she died i am depressed it is so painful, 3 pregnant mothers in my compound gave birth safely except me mine died, just need help and someone to speak to and pls pray for me
sorry for posting it here i dont mean to spoil the fun

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
Congrats to XX01 and Florena. May your babies continue to be blessings in your household.

November should hurry and go, it's the longest month ever. Team December are we ready? Hospital bag packed? We are next in line to meet our babies smiley
Yes o very ready grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats florena and XX01 and other mamas that have put to bed on the birth of ur babies. May they bring unending joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

He decided to meet mom and dad this morning, 7am ish, weighing 3.5kg via VD with little tear.

Congrats mama. Our God is a great God. Sharp sharp delivery for all of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
Congrats to XX01 and Florena. May your babies continue to be blessings in your household.

November should hurry and go, it's the longest month ever. Team December are we ready? Hospital bag packed? We are next in line to meet our babies smiley
A big Congrats to XX01 and florena,may your Los be a blessing to your household.

We are so ready cappo,can't wait..seriously countingdown.it's shall all end praise Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats to Nov Mamas @Florena, XX01, and other mamas, I pray your babies will always be a source of Joy to you nd ur family.
@Andreaaaw, I pray God will console you, bless you and make you fruitful again very soon.You will carry your healthy living babies very soon in Jesus name. It is well with you all. Be strong,Your time to celebrate too will come very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
realdentist:

I can imagine the pain you're going thru! Pls take heart. you will sure encounter light at the end of this tunnel. and I know it may be difficult but each time u look at ur neighbours and their babies, rejoice with them and tell urself that God that did it for them will do yours too. u'll be in my prayers. you will not sorrow over childbearing again.
. I have been in that shoe b4, my dear its difficult. My advice is that she should not hate or blame herself cos it will destroy her emotionally. She should put on a smiley face and let her body heal for another successful pregnancy. Its well with you dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
d scan guy told us DAT my cervix was completely closed...and it has improved to 4.3cm...

congrats teamie, the God that has started this will perfect it in your live in Jesus name

#teammarchforhewbrewwomendelivery##

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Florena:
Who goes there!

Akorede is here!

Congratulations Flo Flo. Welcome baby Akorede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
realdentist:
kataleya
mummychimaobi1
nkediche
odunma
onaswu
sunbestie
Sweet teamie na laziness dey worry person this days. I dey enjoy d kicking oo... Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
andreaaaw , aaaww sorry mama. All will be well. Let out your emotions and cry if u want to. After that, pls get up and continue the journey. You will get to the promised land.
A lady I know too gave birth to a still born during her second child birth. Today, she has two living children. May God comfort you and bless you with those that will stay.
Subsequently though, you can go for constant scan and serious monitoring in your next pregnancy.

Florena and XX01 and other new mums ,congrats. May ur LOs bring you much joy and blessings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
realdentist:
kataleya
mummychimaobi1
nkediche
odunma
onaswu
sunbestie

cappo we are fine o, thanks for checking on us....back to peeping mood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na wa o when for antenatal today and I was measured 38weeks and according to lmp my edd supposed to be 15th, Sabi mama nd Capoo iomoge2 come to my aid.
Congrats to my all Nov mama that has put to bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
andreaaaw,so sorry for your loss,I know how you feel cos I ve been there before. Its so hard seeing all your pregnancy mates,I did NTI PGDE program last year, we had like 5 pregnant women including me ,in our class,all of us delivered before resumed second semester but I was the only one that lost my LO,I couldn't even tell any of my course mates that I lost the baby.whenever any one ask of my baby I keep telling them baby is at home with my mum n when they ask of the baby's name ,I tell them the name I had wanted to give my LO.i stopped attending lectures, cos seeing their babies makes me emotional., I managed to write my second semester exams n even ended up with a carryover which I ve re- written this year.But I eventually got over it,pls don't be too hard on your self, take time to heal,do whatever will make you heal,whenever you see your neighbors with their babies you can always say a silent prayer to God to give you double blessings very .once again sorry, God will give you another very soon,affliction will not rise again. Pls try n find out the cause n what went wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
andreaaaw:
had a stillbirth at 39 weeks no problem during pregnancy labour was 7 hours dont know y she died i am depressed it is so painful, 3 pregnant mothers in my compound gave birth safely except me mine died, just need help and someone to speak to and pls pray for me
My dear, I sympathize with u, when I saw the story, I tot it was me who wrote it. Had same experience this year April, same 39wks, same hrs of labour. We still don't know what happened . To the glory of God we are 21weeks pregnant ...time will heal u and ur hubby. let's chat privately.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
andreaaaw:
Hmmm I feel for u so much, I pray DAT d Almighty God d one who knws everything and sees everything will comfort u and ur family and in no time put a smile in ur face....u will be a mother...in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
kataleya:
d scan guy told us DAT my cervix was completely closed...and it has improved to 4.3cm...

congrats teamie, the God that has started this will perfect it in your live in Jesus name

#teammarchforhewbrewwomendelivery##
Amen!! Tnk u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
For how to push baby out during labor, lie down and bring your legs close to your thigh, use your hands to hold your legs firm at the ankle region and try n view ur belly button pushing as if you want to pass a hard feaces, u don't av to scream as d pushing is from inside. Trying to look at d belly button is really helpful because you are exerting pressure on your abdominal area this way. From experience if the baby is in d right position, I'll have your baby in your arms in secs. Safe delivery

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
congrats @ XX01and Florena..may ur los bring u joy and happiness always
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yesitsme:
I need encouragement and ginger to do this. Hubby is really scared about vagina birth due to our first experience. He is requesting I opt for CS at 37wks but me no want . What do u people think?

dis is a tough decision indeed. if I may ask what was reason for d horrible first experience? was it anything of ur body incompetence? I ll advice that if Dr said u re fyn and able and u know u can despite ur first experience, then go for VD. God ll surely see u through it. Don't be scare..it may not b as difficult as ur first experience.
most couple go for elective cs cos of long TTC or breach babies or pelvics incompetence or very big babies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vitalisdiho(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
My daughter in law is pregnant and same time seeing her period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Favouredmom:
Thanks

Cc alphahand.,maiden, ozyc..y, feddy..27

There is really no 'exact' way of doing it. Normally you are told to hold ur knees, look towards your navel and push with the contraction. The success of vaginal birth is achieved when you listen to ur medical team and follow instructions. Stop when asked to, push wen told to. Dats the way to achieve success else you would end up with bad tears

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
ojac1:
Yes oh! Team no loss! Coz it ended in praise. Nov 10th 12 noon.

Congrats teamie! God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats oshey1, Florena, n XX01. May God bless ur LOs. Amen. May God comfort u like only He can, Andreaaaw. What u experienced is unimaginable bt I pray that God gets u thru it n restore ur joy very soon. It's well wt u sister.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f), lilianngozi(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.