Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140848 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
andreaaaw:
had a stillbirth at 39 weeks no problem during pregnancy labour was 7 hours dont know y she died i am depressed it is so painful, 3 pregnant mothers in my compound gave birth safely except me mine died, just need help and someone to speak to and pls pray for me
sorry for posting it here i dont mean to spoil the fun

So sorry ma'am. May God who understands you more than anyone else comfort you and may he give you double for your trouble

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats Florena. Welcome baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Thanks I thought I was alone in this * Small belly worries *

Yesternyt I and my husby decided to go check out how our baby was doing. We got to the scan center but they were closed for the day already but I am just so anxious to see him again after 2-3months . First I wanna know if it is now in the right position and secondly I wanna know if everything is alright with him and every other relevant info ( the baby's s*x, breathing etc) . Is there a way one can know if one's baby's head is down towards the pelvic area without scan.
Is there much a pregnant woman can do at home without visiting the scan center
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats sir
Even though some women see their period when they are pregnant, please take her to the doctor and let the doctor examine her to be sure it's really her period and not bledding

I wish your family a happy and healthy pregnancy

vitalisdiho:
My daughter in law is pregnant and same time seeing her period
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by andreaaaw(f): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
tnks to those who advised me it helped a lot when i c those my neighbours and their babies i cant help but smile coz i remember as of last month when i was still pregnant i rejoiced with dem when dey gave birth visiting them at home congratulating them and dey all told me its remaining me................ its like a movie to me.........sorry for still remembering this just feel like letting it out............. congrats to all the mama's out there wish u safe delivery and joy of the untold its feels good to be pregnant bond with ur baby and den finally c and hold ur baby. God c u all through AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2016
andreaaaw:
tnks to those who advised me it helped a lot when i c those my neighbours and their babies i cant help but smile coz i remember as of last month when i was still pregnant i rejoiced with dem when dey gave birth visiting them at home congratulating them and dey all told me its remaining me................ its like a movie to me.........sorry for still remembering this just feel like letting it out............. congrats to all the mama's out there wish u safe delivery and joy of the untold its feels good to be pregnant bond with ur baby and den finally c and hold ur baby. God c u all through AMEN

don't worry d lord will surprise u, he will definitely but a smile on ur face... Dats my prayer for u.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2016
embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2016
@ andreaaaw so sorry for your loss, it must be really hard for you now, but don't bury yourself in all the pain, nothing can replace ur loss, let d joy of the Lord be your strength! Let go and let God definitely honour you with your bundle of joy very soon. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Giddyperson:

Oh, so you have switched over to nerd mode, no wonder you've been scarce. Good luck with school. Are you going to be writing any final exams while heavy? So tempted to register for a professional exam this year but people are telling me to wait cuz of the belle. I wish I've been pregnant before so I can know how its gonna get at the late stages and if I can juggle both.

Thanks my able captain. You're lucky you have a choice, I'll be writing my final exams by February next year but I've left it in God's hands. I miss this place but this school and their stress no go gree me.
I'm 18weeks today, can't wait for 20weeks to go for my next scan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Chanbaby:

My dear u ar not alone 2weeks ago I left one of my car foot mat on top of d car, drove out came back and remembered after 2hrs checked for it it was lost. I was so angry with myself.

Thank God I'm not alone, I put rice on fire and forgot to turn on the gas. I came back later to check the rice only to find out it has just been sitting on the gas burner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2016
LaDivva:

Thank God I'm not alone, I put rice on fire and forgot to turn on the gas. I grin ;Dcame back later to check the rice only to find out it has just been sitting on the gas burner.

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2016
LaDivva:

Thank God I'm not alone, I put rice on fire and forgot to turn on the gas. I came back later to check the rice only to find out it has just been sitting on the gas burner.

Lol.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
wink
iomoge2:

Lol
Really while it lasts.

I was always looking @Zoey and saying... oooo she is such a sweet peaceful baby....
My mum will just give me d yinmu n say children change...

Now i believe.
See yesterday sleep pattern.
Woke 5pm, ate... disturb till 8pm. Ate again. Slept. Woke up 10pm. Ate. Disturb n slept by 11:30. Woke up 2am. Ate, disturb...i danced sang, talk...after changing diapers 3times.... used bobbi to hold mouth... till 6am wen i was fustrated n my mum came to collect her. She slept and we woke her to bath and another stress started... lol
Till now.. she just slept an hour ago.. chia...
Wants boobs in mouth n to danced to....lol

Xx01. U have experience na. Lol
Enjoy 4 now.

I am just enjoying it while it lasts. My last baby could cry for Africa from day1. I hear my neighbours babies cry tirelessly whilst he hardly cries at all. They said I should feed him every 3 hrs regardless but he prefers to sleep through the night in my arms. Compared to before, I am having a blast.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2016
tutucious:

Thanks dear.
If it's ur first baby, doctors will always advice u register early. But be rest assured. It will surely end in praise for us all.

Amen. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2016
congratulations to all the mama's that have put to bed. May God alone be praised. And I wish Everyone safe and speedy delivery.

My people, it have teyed I came here. They said pregnancy no be sickness so I'm mindful of saying I have been sick. My vomitting and Nausea no be here ooo. Plus I can't really eat, if i do, I vomit. If I drink water, I vomit, if i perceive, I vomit. in fact I vomitted to the extent I was admitted for a day with drips. Vomitting makes me weak. Swallowing those drugs makes me vomit as well. Since Saturday night, I have been having severe headaches like pins are all over. I finished the card of paracetamol caplet, did ice block on my forehead, nothing dey work. in fact, if i attempt to vomit, I need someone to hold my head.

Plz sister's, make una no pass me by. Abeg, is there affordable prenatal vitamins in syrup form? Let me solve one problem first. Plus this vomitting and Nausea is too much for me o ooo. I'm just past my 13th week. The journey is still far. Help a desperate FTM to be. God bless u All

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
God is great! God is wonderful.
I welcome my princess on 11/11/16 thru elective CS.
mother,baby, are fine.
full BS later.
cc: capo iomoge2.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
XX01:
wink

I am just enjoying it while it lasts. My last baby could cry for Africa from day1. I hear my neighbours babies cry tirelessly whilst he hardly cries at all. They said I should feed him every 3 hrs regardless but he prefers to sleep through the night in my arms. Compared to before, I am having a blast.

This is the new one i learnt o.
I wake to feed biko.
Cos when she goes hungry and starts ehn.... lol
Her voice is also loud.
She will just scream and then look at me. Lol

So now i wake to feed. Lol
Less crying now n we r happier. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
bolseas:

mother,baby, are fine.

full BS later.

Yippeerrr ....

Shakitibobo dance steps here grin

Welcome princess.... kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Just because its NOVEMBER.
We own the floor cheesy grin cheesy

Lets celebrate with Bolseas who had her Baby successfully... kiss kiss kiss

001.Besea ----------- 11|4 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
002. Bolseas ----------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Princess
003. Deyoola -----------10|21 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ---------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess kiss
005. Florena ------ 11|15 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
007. Iomoge2 ------- 10|24 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
008. Jumayin -------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
009. Jummy004 ------ 11|9 Welcome 2 our Princess
010. LadyMessi ------- 11|7 Welcome 2 our Princess
011. Lexajen ---------- 11|12 Welcome 2 our Princess
012. Missade ---------- 10|23 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------- 11|13 Welcome 2 our Princess
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF ------ 10|25 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
017. Princesskiki ------- 11|11 Welcome 2 our Prince
018. Pweetyface ------- 10|8 Welcome 2 our Princess
019. Rejoice02 --------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Princess kiss
020. Roseval ----------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie ----------- 10|31 Welcome 2 our Prince
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- 11|6 Welcome 2 our Princesses
024. XX01 ------------- 11|14 Welcome 2 our Princely Prince
025. Hotmomma ----- 11|? Welcome 2 our Prince kiss

From October.

2. Mamajesu
3. Ojac1 11|10 Welcome 2 our Baby
4. Marcjane 11|1 Welcome 2 our Prince kiss
5. Chicmoni

This is the month the Lord God almighty has given us.
We would all go and bring forth our bundles of Joy in Jesus Name, Amen

#TeamNovember4SharpSharpDelivery
#TeamNoLoss

Drop ya BS and get a kiss in front of ya announcement grin grin grin
♡ Ojac1
♡ XX01
♡ Twogenerations
♡ Sweetrie
♡ Pweetyface
♡ Princesskiki
♡ Oshey01
♡ Lexajen
♡ Ladymessi
♡ Jummy004
♡ Deyoola
♡ Bolseas

#TeamNoBsCarryOver
Oya Mamas come and tell us how sweet like sugar it was grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
fruitfulhome:
congratulations to all the mama's that have put to bed. May God alone be praised. And I wish Everyone safe and speedy delivery.

My people, it have teyed I came here. They said pregnancy no be sickness so I'm mindful of saying I have been sick. My vomitting and Nausea no be here ooo. Plus I can't really eat, if i do, I vomit. If I drink water, I vomit, if i perceive, I vomit. in fact I vomitted to the extent I was admitted for a day with drips. Vomitting makes me weak. Swallowing those drugs makes me vomit as well. Since Saturday night, I have been having severe headaches like pins are all over. I finished the card of paracetamol caplet, did ice block on my forehead, nothing dey work. in fact, if i attempt to vomit, I need someone to hold my head.

Plz sister's, make una no pass me by. Abeg, is there affordable prenatal vitamins in syrup form? Let me solve one problem first. Plus this vomitting and Nausea is too much for me o ooo. I'm just past my 13th week. The journey is still far. Help a desperate FTM to be. God bless u All

Hold on sis
You might be surprise how good u will feel after this rant cheesy
Put ur prenantals in eba or swallow na.
Me used to even use pap to take mine. I will just drop in side thick pap thats not too hot... lol
Inside d spoon to swallow not the bowl.

Can u get crackers.... eat as soon as u wake up. While still on the bed.
U can get apple too and chew very well.

I was taking locuzard for strength but later hated it.

Try n know what make u vomit. So u can avoid it.
I loved eating outside food at a point... aftet i could only eat inside house food.... just be listening to ur body small small.
Pele.

Bananas helped me too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
bolseas:

mother,baby, are fine.

full BS later.

Congratulations.... God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
roseval:
Na wa o when for antenatal today and I was measured 38weeks and according to lmp my edd supposed to be 15th, Sabi mama nd Capoo iomoge2 come to my aid.
Congrats to my all Nov mama that has put to bed.

Try n stimulat labour
Nips stimulation
Dancin5
Pineapple and all thats.

What did ur scan say?
We dont want baby reducing in there or are u leaking fluids already?

Be strong please and do a scan if possible then take to the hospital.
Although they wont want to assist with inducement until 10days past edd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
firstpregnancy:
Thanks I thought I was alone in this * Small belly worries *

Yesternyt I and my husby decided to go check out how our baby was doing. We got to the scan center but they were closed for the day already but I am just so anxious to see him again after 2-3months . First I wanna know if it is now in the right position and secondly I wanna know if everything is alright with him and every other relevant info ( the sex, breathing etc) . Is there a way one can know if one's baby's head is down towards the pelvic area without scan.
Is there much a pregnant woman can do at home without visiting the scan center

How far gone are you ?

You can't really guess your baby's position (head down, etc) at home without having a scan done.

Sometimes feeling pressure or pain in the pelvis might be sign that the baby is 'engaged'.

In you are in your third trimester, you can have a scan done or you can wait till your next antenatal and speak to your midwife (best option). She might ask you to get a scan done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations Florena, Oshey01, Bolseas and Ojac1. God bless our Los. Thank God for his mercies. Our ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
bolseas:

mother,baby, are fine.

full BS later.

Congrats o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=firstpregnancy post=51068847][/quote]
Are u not a march mama? That means u shd be BTW 21-24weeks if I'm not mistaken. u can only know ur baby's position at this point by doing a scan. and there's still plenty of time for position to change.
hope u've registered for antenatal?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
vitalisdiho:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
vitalisdiho:
Every bleeding in pregnancy should be reported at the hospital for proper evaluation. Don't take it casually pls. it's better for you to go there n be told all is well than to just assume at home that it's her period.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
November mamas on the show,
Congratulations Ojac1, XX01, florena and bolseas. God bless your babies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sharpman1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi everyone.

Anyone here with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) disease and pregnant?

How has the experience been?

Please share.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Una Weldone o

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
helovesme:

How far gone are you ?

You can't really guess your baby's position (head down, etc) at home without having a scan done.

Sometimes feeling pressure or pain in the pelvis might be sign that the baby is 'engaged'.

In you are in your third trimester, you can have a scan done or you can wait till your next antenatal and speak to your midwife (best option). She might ask you to get a scan done.

Pls may I know what you mean by my baby being 'engaged'

(1) (2) (3) ... (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy, lucasadan, Raychellasam(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.