Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200538 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2016
olamitie:
mine too is march 28th according to LMP and first scan but I'm seriously eyeing early March.
The tummy itching no be here, tempted to scratch hard but scared of stretch mark angry

Pls and pls don't scratch o, I had severe itching too and I was using ori and coconut oil on my bump, but the itching did not stop instead I got some rash that I am still battling. What gave me relief was olay quench light moisture. Since I started using it I haven't experienced any itching or stretch marks. Maybe you can try it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
@cappo Sixx, we are pushing o. Waddling has increased and my jajaina feel funny now. Don't even know how to explain it. I'm through with baby shopping, can't wait to meet her.
The baby cot is also ready, I will attach the pix

For mamas contemplating on the type of flask to buy, this flask is also very good. It will last for 3 days and the water will still be warm on the fourth day.

Congrats @oomiyale and ultimatebunmi1, may God bless your los. Thank you for giving me birthday mates

Team jan for swift delivery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2016
ultimatebunmi1:
**** Delieveed a bouncing baby girl through emergency CS 19 December birth story later I appreciate all the mama's in the house GOD bless you all.
congrats..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
kataleya:

Pls and pls don't scratch o, I had severe itching too and I was using ori and coconut oil on my bump, but the itching did not stop instead I got some rash that I am still battling. What gave me relief was olay quench light moisture. Since I started using it I haven't experienced any itching or stretch marks. Maybe you can try it
My own itching is severe too on my breast, very terrible...DAT has given me marks on my breast...wat can I do...my nipples too itch so much....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2016
oomiyale:
@ six I don port o. my king charming make his grand entrance yesterday Dec 19 .weigh 3.1kg .Tnx mama for wonderful job. bs later Pls. Team January for Special delivery.
Congrats ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Gm mamas, trust everyone is doing fine...so plz I av a lil problem... D itching on my boobs has become so unbearable DAT I have blisters on my breast...and my nipples itches me like crazy...yesterday I was itching d right nipple and I saw breast milk coming out, thoughts started flooding my head oo..could my breast be infected or is it normal hormones....is it even normal for breast milk to be coming out now? (@25wks +4days) wat can I do to ease d itching...ESP on my breast..I don't sleep with clothes again...I use ori morning and night on my whole body, and I even take off my bra Wen am in d car or my husband office but I noticed my breast is falling...wat can I do...abeg help ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Kingharzyz:
Good day mama in the house... am also expecting am full of joy cos am gonna be a father soon, i will introduce my wife to this page, we are a very young couple. we are at 21weeks currently is it possible to know the gender yet?

congrats and smooth bumping to you guys,tell her to holla at team April,thats where she belongs.
#TeamAprilForUncomplicatedDelivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
@ oomiyale and ultimatebunmi1. Congratulations on the birth of your los. It can only be God. Thank God it ended in praise. Your babies are blessed beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Rukkington:
@cappo Sixx, we are pushing o. Waddling has increased and my jajaina feel funny now. Don't even know how to explain it. I'm through with baby shopping, can't wait to meet her.

For mamas contemplating on the type of flask to buy, this flask is also very good. It will last for 3 days and the water will still be warm on the fourth day.

Congrats @oomiyale and ultimatebunmi1, may God bless your los. Thank you for giving me birthday mates

Wow, the cot is beautiful, he really tried, all this n so inexpensive. The flask is also gud, av heard testimonies of it, how much did u get it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
oomiyale:
@ six I don port o. my king charming make his grand entrance yesterday Dec 19 .weigh 3.1kg .Tnx mama for wonderful job. bs later Pls. Team January for Special delivery.
OMG........! Congrats latest mummy, didint see ur mention cos of d spelling. God bless our first prince. Gud news everywhere. My jan mamas, av seen all ur comments o, it will all end in praise 4 all of us. Luv u guys smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Skymiyke(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Skymiyke:
A frnd is 23 wks gone and yet to start anti-natal!Did a scan once and was also tested for malaria and found positive but didn't treat it!Do you still think the baby is healthy?
Morning all,pls can someone ansa dis for me,please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
ultimatebunmi1:
**** Delieveed a bouncing baby girl through emergency CS 19 December birth story later I appreciate all the mama's in the house GOD bless you all.
congrats darling, may God bless ur princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Skymiyke:
yes d baby might still be healthy but that is not the point, tell her to run to d hospital for antenatal, shes behind schedule especially if its her first. Tests n scan will be done n she will knw if baby is still fyn or not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations on the birth of your los ultimatebunmi1 & oomiyale.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Present o... I dey hail o

Omo, belle no be play play, doctors appt this Friday, walking like a penguin now, did small photo shoot, chancing ppl on atm queues up and down, enjoying all the office pampering, them they laff me join sha.

Lil oga inside belle just dey flex dey go

Baby cot should come on Thursday, will upload when it does

All mommas wey born, congratulations, may they always be a source of joy to u and ur families.

I need to buy nursing bra o, I no see my size, and I no fit go market again biko, who dey sell

Sixx:
Team january for supernatural delivery!

Here`s a sharp sharp roll call. This might be the last 4 this

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Skymiyke:
A frnd is 23 wks gone and yet to start anti-natal!Did a scan once and was also tested for malaria and found positive but didn't treat it!Do you still think the baby is healthy?
Tell your friend to go to the hospital asap, as a routine malaria is treated 2x in pregnancy, if she had registered earlier, she would have known .
It's not good for malaria to be left untreated in any case, especially in pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Skymiyke(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Sixx:
yes d baby might still be healthy but that is not the point, tell her to run to d hospital for antenatal, shes behind schedule especially if its her first. Tests n scan will be done n she will knw if baby is still fyn or not.
Tnks,is actually her first!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Rukkington:

Hello ma,aw r u doin?sweet and safe delivery ijn. Pls where in ib did u get ur cot and aw much was it? Am kind of interestd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

My own itching is severe too on my breast, very terrible...DAT has given me marks on my breast...wat can I do...my nipples too itch so much....

Use lanolin eg lasinoh for the tips! Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
Gm mamas, trust everyone is doing fine...so plz I av a lil problem... D itching on my boobs has become so unbearable DAT I have blisters on my breast...and my nipples itches me like crazy...yesterday I was itching d right nipple and I saw breast milk coming out, thoughts started flooding my head oo..could my breast be infected or is it normal hormones....is it even normal for breast milk to be coming out now? (@25wks +4days) wat can I do to ease d itching...ESP on my breast..I don't sleep with clothes again...I use ori morning and night on my whole body, and I even take off my bra Wen am in d car or my husband office but I noticed my breast is falling...wat can I do...abeg help ooo

Use any good lanolin cream lasinoh is a good brand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PJtrainings: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Hi
Do u want to learn how to make wigs?? yes! u can make ur own wigs and stop spending money buying from others!!
To join the whatsapp training group, inbox me for details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Hey Preggo mamas!

Today is #BumpyTuesday#

Time to show off those bumps smiley smiley

Ok, let's go.............................

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
We de come
Make we finish dis antenatal first grin
Una go shout when una see my bump now

feddy27:
Hey Preggo mamas!

Today is #BumpyTuesday#

Time to show off those bumps smiley smiley

Ok, let's go.............................

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
jazzyjazz:
We de come
Make we finish dis antenatal first grin
Una go shout when una see my bump now

lol...we dey wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Skymiyke:
It's not too late for her to go start antenatal and see a doctor to treat the malaria. Why hasn't she started? But better late than never right. If the scan showed a healthy baby, then the baby is probably healthy. There's no way anyone here can tell you for sure if the baby is healthy, if she's worried, let her do another scan and start now to take good care of herself. Btw I think shes #teamApril, ask her to come and join us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sixx:
Wow, the cot is beautiful, he really tried, all this n so inexpensive. The flask is also gud, av heard testimonies of it, how much did u get it?

I bought the flask 7k but I think it's now #7500 and for the cot mattress and bumper, I bought it 7k too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Flodel:
@ jazzyjazz I used cusson for my dd n it was ok, her creamm was ori mixed with coconut oil n her skin was just okn after sumtym dh con dey complain say how would his dd b using ori dt he wants a gud baby cream 4 her not mynding d cost. Naso I go buy boots baby cream I neva use am reach 1/4 my dd don dey turn blacky nobody tell dh b4 hee say make I continue with my oori.

shocked shocked :and to say i brought out boots cream this morning.... mschewww.

Will i now throw it away?
Chio
Who wants o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Santa Zoey is coming your way.
Boots lotion, oil and powder

Pm me or mail me on
Bebebeebee1960@ gmail . Com

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Orente21:
Hello ma,aw r u doin?sweet and safe delivery ijn. Pls where in ib did u get ur cot and aw much was it? Am kind of interestd

Am good and ameen to your prayer. The carpenter that constructed it is at sanyo and he collected 10k. I don't know the amount he will charge now. The cot mattress and bumper is 7k as at the time I bought it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Am 18wks gone and scared of taking anti malaria drugs given to me did anyone take anti malaria drugs? Even when I had severe headache or migraines I don't take paracetamol ooo all of do is take water n rest because drugs dey feare me ooo.. sabi mamas pls I need ur advice on these.
Teammay for supernatural delivery
Please sabi mamas I still dey wait ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please where in ibadan did you get the cot mattress and bumper.

Hope the baby bed is not more than 4feet (drawer inclusive) to accommodate the cot mattress and bumper well...

Sorry, we are First timer too

Rukkington:

Am good and ameen to your prayer. The carpenter that constructed it is at sanyo and he collected 10k. I don't know the amount he will charge now. The cot mattress and bumper is 7k as at the time I bought it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Skymiyke(f): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Giddyperson:

It's not too late for her to go start antenatal and see a doctor to treat the malaria. Why hasn't she started? But better late than never right. If the scan showed a healthy baby, then the baby is probably healthy. There's no way anyone here can tell you for sure if the baby is healthy, if she's worried, let her do another scan and start now to take good care of herself. Btw I think shes #teamApril, ask her to come and join us.
Tnks,yes team april!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations ultimatebunmi1 n oomiyale, God bless ur los.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.