Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201167 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Third trimester moms be like grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
Still waiting on ur advice

you want us to encourage you abi,oya clap for yourself.lol.
it is easy but you gotta try,I'm your kind of person but when I reasonI have another life growing in me that needs my help I force myself.I could go 1 mth without taking my drugs but I stocked up on foods that are their natural sources like veggies,avocado pear cabbage,unripe plantain,fish etc regularly.my baby came out big n healthy.
if you are a junk eater this advice isn't for you.
happy bumping

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yesss oooo
That's exactly how I feel!!!
Movement everywhere! U go come de ask yasef weda na one pikin or 5 de inside
Iyomomoreloaded:
Third trimester moms be like grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
iomoge2:

shocked shocked :and to say i brought out boots cream this morning.... mschewww.

Will i now throw it away?
Chio
Who wants o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Santa Zoey is coming your way.
Boots lotion, oil and powder

Pm me or mail me on
Bebebeebee1960@ gmail . Com

ppls tastes,experiences and lifestyle differs,that she condemned it doesn't make it bad.my son is 15 mths and that is what he has used since day 1 my mum brought them as omugwo gifts.
I actually had a bad experience with coconut oil,does it make it bad?
how can I get it I'm in pH and we could do with gifts from Santa Zoey.I love ur baby's name,praying for an xx dat 'all definitely bear the name(the God kind of life)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Sansa143 post=52100035]

My dear, it's a good thing you made the right decision. I pray God sees you through and makes that baby a success to the extent that you will be wowed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Beremx:
madam, go and take malaria drugs. haba!!
Shuu...lol...pet her small na...lol..can't u see she get phobia for taking drugs.... grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am happy to be here. Got my BFP last week. I am a single mom for now as we planned doing wedding by next year. Happy with it as I was labelled barren by ex-husband and chased out. I used to be active on The TTC thread as cionon. De-activated my account cos I was ready to start afresh. I am just 6weeks gone. Its not been easy. Morning sickness and all but I m pushing through. congrats to all preggy mamas. Can see most of my mates from the TTC thread are pregnant while some have given birth. @ iomoge2 congrats

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Plz no one answered my question on d breastmlk palava...my breast was bringing out milk yesterday abi water I don't which one, a d and of mine said is high prolactin..is it normal..?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ifylicious:
I am happy to be here. Got my BFP last week. I am a single mom for now as we planned doing wedding by next year. Happy with it as I was labelled barren by ex-husband and chased out. I used to be active on The TTC thread as cionon. De-activated my account cos I was ready to start afresh. I am just 5weeks gone. Its not been easy. Morning sickness and all but I m pushing through. congrats to all preggy mamas. Can see most of my mates from the TTC thread are pregnant while some have given birth. @ iomoge2 congrats
Congrats ooo d God DAT has finally shamed ur enemies will make ur miracle permanent in Jesus name amen!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
For the fact that it does not work dies not say it's not good. I started with ori for my son cos mil insisted. When my son developed scaly skin, I changed to our boot cream and I 've never regret. I use boot soap,boot detangler for his hair, boot oil, boot powder. And occasionally, I use the boot head to toe and moisturizing bath.

iomoge2:

shocked shocked :and to say i brought out boots cream this morning.... mschewww.

Will i now throw it away?
Chio
Who wants o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Santa Zoey is coming your way.
Boots lotion, oil and powder

Pm me or mail me on
Bebebeebee1960@ gmail . Com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Congrats ooo d God DAT has finally shamed ur enemies will make ur miracle permanent in Jesus name amen!!

Thnx dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ifylicious:
I am happy to be here. Got my BFP last week. I am a single mom for now as we planned doing wedding by next year. Happy with it as I was labelled barren by ex-husband and chased out. I used to be active on The TTC thread as cionon. De-activated my account cos I was ready to start afresh. I am just 6weeks gone. Its not been easy. Morning sickness and all but I m pushing through. congrats to all preggy mamas. Can see most of my mates from the TTC thread are pregnant while some have given birth. @ iomoge2 congrats
Wow congratulations dear, yea i remember u 4rm d ttc thread. So happy 4 u, wishing u hnh 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello mom's in the house
I am new in here but I have been reading comments as a guest, I am 19weeks preggy today and I decide to share my pregnancy photos with you

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
Still waiting on ur advice
Pls take ur prescribed antimalarials. Malaria in pregnancy is not good for u and ur unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
opejulie10:
Hello mom's in the house
I am new in here but I have been reading comments as a guest, I am 19weeks preggy today and I decide to share my pregnancy photos with you

I'm not sure I'm qualified to welcome you, seeing as I've not been actively posting here, but hey - scratch thatgrin

You're welcome ma'am
You look pretty.

Senior mamas will give you few tips that will help. But let me just say this. I actually learned from JazzyJazz

See ehn, as time goes on you will feel the need to scratch and scratch your bump, try to minimize it a lot, then if you must scratch, use Ori and anything that helps mitigate stretch marks.

H&H bumping.

Compliments of the season to all moms in the house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=nicoleswizzi post=52107796]

sorry I'm jus seeing this. I read it on Google that it's not a problem when u begin to leak colostrum b4 ur baby is born. some people are like that and it doesn't mean anything is wrong with dem. jus use ur breast pad and hang in there until it baby arrives. I'm having same issues now although it's not much and only happens when I sleep and my hand is putting pressure on my breast. it's actually jus a mild leakage and I never experienced it during both previous pregnancies but like they say, every pregnancy is unique. no cause for alarm abeg. .

btw, congrats to all d mamas that have given birth. may God bless u n ur babies. waddlers how we dey? oya make una receive grace for perfect finish in Jesus name, Amen.

choi!!! jazzyjazz, u try abeg. well, we wey don go d journey b4 u need to see how our bumps be now. although dh say my bump no big dis time around compared to my 2 previous babies but I guess it's because she jejely build her own mansion for my pelvic region so all d weight dey rest ontop my legs. @

@salsa143, here is sending u e-hugs from me. I know how u feel and I must confess that u are brave. ur decision to have d baby is a bold one and donot let anyone put u down ever. pls tell ur parents now, they'll get mad and say alot of hurtful things but they'll come around b4 d baby comes. u will need deir support so pls remove d idea of relocating because i kid u not, postpartum depression is real. even we who have husbands and alot of family support still find ourselves suffering from it. 4get abt what people will say, if dem talk ur matter today dem go find another matter by tomorrow but it baby will always b ur baby. I pray u find grace and strength as u progress on dis journey. abeg go register for Antenatal o, it'll do I alot of good.

madam coldfeet, u be strong woman o. how u did it I don't know but I swear u b boss. chai!!! women eyes dey see something for dis life. I'm happy u have d courage to deal with it and u even got double blessings. may they always give u reasons to say u're glad u took that decision. oya make i carry my big belle go see wetin i fit cook for dinner because dis my people dem no dey hear story say person tire wen hunger start. #teamFebruary, i hail una o.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Beremx:
madam, go and take malaria drugs. haba!!
I don take am ooo e no reach 5min wey I take am wey I vomit am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abiagirl777:

you want us to encourage you abi,oya clap for yourself.lol.
it is easy but you gotta try,I'm your kind of person but when I reasonI have another life growing in me that needs my help I force myself.I could go 1 mth without taking my drugs but I stocked up on foods that are their natural sources like veggies,avocado pear cabbage,unripe plantain,fish etc regularly.my baby came out big n healthy.
if you are a junk eater this advice isn't for you.
happy bumping
I do take my pills buh wen it comes to paracetamol or malaria drugs I get scared due to few friends dat lost their baby to malaria drugs.. I took the malaria pill not quite long and vomited it 5min after.. thank you dear .. I love veggies too n Eat unripe plantain porridge grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Shuu...lol...pet her small na...lol..can't u see she get phobia for taking drugs.... grin.
cheesy cheesy cheesy real one ooo my sister i prefer herbs or needles..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsraiy: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok so I'm 23weeks 3days pregnant According to LMP. Edd according to first scan is April 14. will not be checking the sex of lo cause I believe in surprises. team April capo please include me in the roll call oo. happy bumping to all pregnant mama's in the house.

I really do like this thread. @jazzyjazz your bump is huge mehnn!! I can imagine how uncomfortable it is. How do you manage to sleep at night? The Lord is your strength. since you're in Abuja please invite us to come and chop party jollof during naming ooo cos that's what im really craving.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
My sister I no de sleep for night o. I'll toss and turn till day breakand pee a thousand times too. I only manage to sleep for 2hrs max during the day! It's exhausting!

No worry when time reach I go send out invite
mrsraiy:

I really do like this thread. @jazzyjazz your bump is huge mehnn!! I can imagine how uncomfortable it is. How do you manage to sleep at night? The Lord is your strength. since you're in Abuja please invite us to come and chop party jollof during naming ooo cos that's what im really craving.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
I don take am ooo e no reach 5min wey I take am wey I vomit am
Hian well since u can't swallow it like DAT why not put it inside EBA and swallow, DAT one is better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
U need to see the way I walk now ehn. Pregnancy is not beans mehn [quote author=omoloulah post=52109172][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin
Na food you want make she learn from me? grin she go run oh
Lol

MizMyColi:

I'm not sure I'm qualified to welcome you, seeing as I've not been actively posting here, but hey - scratch thatgrin

You're welcome ma'am
You look pretty.

Senior mamas will give you few tips that will help. But let me just say this. I actually learned from JazzyJazz

See ehn, as time goes on you will feel the need to scratch and scratch your bump, try to minimize it a lot, then if you must scratch, use Ori and anything that helps mitigate stretch marks.

H&H bumping.

Compliments of the season to all moms in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank you ma
nicoleswizzi:

Nice bump mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tanx ooo @omoloulah but plz is d itching on d breast caused by d early leaking of breast milk...and my breast isn't leaking much oo just wen I press it...lol...don't knw why I even pressing it yesterday.. Na busy body o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ganjababe: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
The holidays are upon us and celebration is in the air
Looking for the perfect gift for loved ones this season? Look no further.............
At FarmCircle Enterprise, we breed wholesome Live (Local) Turkeys which are ideal for this season. The turkeys can be branded as gifts to loved ones or used as delicacies for the family this festive season.
We handle deliveries or pick up at our office depending on client's choice. (Lagos residents only)
For more information, kindly contact ABBY on 09098703476.
Average size of the Turkeys range from 13kg to 15kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
mum2bsoon:

Wow congratulations dear, yea i remember u 4rm d ttc thread. So happy 4 u, wishing u hnh 9 months.

Tnk u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143:
Good afternoon all,am new in dis group and these is my story!
Am single and pregnant,abt 23wks gone and yet to start antenatal!Wanted aborting but cldnt find the courage to go tru with it!I was tested positive for malaria and was asked to treat it or I could loose the baby!I refused to thinking these was a way out of the mess am in!But it didn't work that way,right now I have accepted my fate and have decided to keep it!But how I will go about it is what I don't know,am not working!And I want to start school next year!Dont know how my parents will feel about these as am yet to tell them!Am not counting on them to support me,so I plan on relocating to another state and see how I could see myself through!I have no support as of now,but I believe God will see me through!And I believe there is a reason for the baby surviving my negligence!
That's my story,and am team April!

Shallom!

Welcome to team April, inform us as soon as you register in a hospital and get your TT injections. I believe you should tell your parents as soon as possible. If they are too angry you can move in with a friend or relative and give them time to calm down. The earlier you inform them, the more time you give them to calm down before the baby comes. Take good care of yourself from now, hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
mrsraiy:
ok so I'm 23weeks 3days pregnant According to LMP. Edd according to first scan is April 14. will not be checking the sex of lo cause I believe in surprises. team April capo please include me in the roll call oo. happy bumping to all pregnant mama's in the house.

Welcome aboard. Our first team surprise. I'd include your name in the next roll call, happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
folamee:
team April
I did another scan today,am team XX and my edd is 11/4/2017 according to first scan
cc @giddyperson
Good to know, hope you are doing fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
jazzyjazz:
grin grin
Na food you want make she learn from me? grin she go run oh
Lol

Una kuku slim na.
No wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.