Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hhmmmmm my own dey on toP cAbinet foor d past 3yrs. Ao is u n santa Zoey
iomoge2:

shocked shocked :and to say i brought out boots cream this morning.... mschewww.

Will i now throw it away?
Chio
Who wants o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Santa Zoey is coming your way.
Boots lotion, oil and powder

Pm me or mail me on
Bebebeebee1960@ gmail . Com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rukkington:

I bought the flask 7k but I think it's now #7500 and for the cot mattress and bumper, I bought it 7k too
Ok thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143:
Good afternoon all,am new in dis group and these is my story!
Am single and pregnant,abt 23wks gone and yet to start antenatal!Wanted aborting but cldnt find the courage to go tru with it!I was tested positive for malaria and was asked to treat it or I could loose the baby!I refused to thinking these was a way out of the mess am in!But it didn't work that way,right now I have accepted my fate and have decided to keep it!But how I will go about it is what I don't know,am not working!And I want to start school next year!Dont know how my parents will feel about these as am yet to tell them!Am not counting on them to support me,so I plan on relocating to another state and see how I could see myself through!I have no support as of now,but I believe God will see me through!And I believe there is a reason for the baby surviving my negligence!
That's my story,and am team April!

Shallom!
Welcm deary. U will not regret ur courageous act cos babies are a blessing. But u could have also killed urself with that malaria, pls dnt try that stunt again. I dnt knw ur parents but try n tell dem, u might be surprised at d way dey will support u and plan wit u. Happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sixx:
Welcm deary. U will not regret ur courageous act cos babies are a blessing. But u could have also killed urself with that malaria, pls dnt try that stunt again. I dnt knw ur parents but try n tell dem, u might be surprised at d way dey will support u and plan wit u. Happy bumping.
Thanks alot!Want to go to the hospital first and be sure that everything is fine then I will take it from there!But will still like to relocate,want a new fresh start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yes I don come!
Today's antenatal though!!! lipsrsealed Chaiii. It was stressful o! Plenty preggos mehn!!!! 
Dh even followed me to the hospital today

Spent over 4hrs!!! Chaii and hunger finished my life for me there!  cry cry

Did scan, saw my lo, sucking mouth. Dh was just videoing and smiling at the same time and even bragging that lo looks like him. Lol grin

Lo weighs 2.7kg now, last week he was 2.5kg. My dr was a bit concerned about his weight though. But said since there's still time that he will add more weight. 

I'm soooooooo tired!! cry
Got home, made hot eba, warmed my correct ogbono wit Okro soup and fish, I Sidon for dining, I demolish d thing ehn!!! Like one village geh!!! cheesy Now I can't move again. Na sleep sure pass

Oya make una take bump pix

36weeks plus today
My brain no gree remember d days where join am undecided

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
hey sexy mommys.i finally saw a doctor at the general hospital where i registered for ANT as regards the itchy and smelly vagina discharge.

the doctor said i have trichomoniasis candidiasis which was caused by washing of vagina with soap and inserting the fingers coupled with infection.

hes prescribed flagyl,mycoten cream,klovinal pessaries and G-glutamin tablets.he assured me i wil b fine once i start using the drugs correctly and directively.

i got all d drugz and wil start using them from tonyt.

looking forward to d koko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Welcome dear. 
You're very courageous. I'm happy you made thr right choice to keep the baby. You're already half way through. So don't worry, all will work out well for you. 

Try to tell your parents and try to register for antenatal care so your baby can be checked and so you also can be checked! 
Pregnant women and prone to lots of things so please, don't escape the malaria treatment next time. 
You also need to get your tetanus injection so try to register for antenatal. 

Also, tell your parents, I know it's hard, but God will see you through! As you didn't have the mind to go through with the abortion, God will help you

It is well with you ma

Sansa143:
Am single and pregnant,abt 23wks gone and yet to start antenatal!Wanted aborting but cldnt find the courage to go tru with it!I was tested positive for malaria and was asked to treat it or I could loose the baby!I refused to thinking these was a way out of the mess am in!But it didn't work that way,right now I have accepted my fate and have decided to keep it!But how I will go about it is what I don't know,am not working!And I want to start school next year!Dont know how my parents will feel about these as am yet to tell them!Am not counting on them to support me,so I plan on relocating to another state and see how I could see myself through!I have no support as of now,but I believe God will see me through!And I believe there is a reason for the baby surviving my negligence!

Shallom!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Yes I don come!
Today's antenatal though!!! lipsrsealed Chaiii. It was stressful o! Plenty preggos mehn!!!! 

Did scan, saw my lo, sucking mouth. Dh was just videoing and smiling at the same time and even bragging that lo looks like him. Lol grin

Lo weighs 2.7kg now, last week he was 2.5kg. My dr was a bit concerned about his weight though. But said since there's still time that he will add more weight. 

Got home, made hot eba, warmed my correct ogbono wit Okro soup and fish, I Sidon for dining, I demolish d thing ehn!!! Like one village geh!!! cheesy Now I can't move again. Na sleep sure pass

36weeks plus today

so huge and shiny sexy bump. enjoy moment while u can.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Welcome dear. 
You're very courageous. I'm happy you made thr right choice to keep the baby. You're already half way through. So don't worry, all will work out well for you. 

Try to tell your parents and try to register for antenatal care so your baby can be checked and so you also can be checked! 
Pregnant women and prone to lots of things so please, don't escape the malaria treatment next time. 
You also need to get your tetanus injection so try to register for antenatal. 

Also, tell your parents, I know it's hard, but God will see you through! As you didn't have the mind to go through with the abortion, God will help you

It is well with you ma

Amen and thanks a lot for the encouragement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Rukkington:

Am good and ameen to your prayer. The carpenter that constructed it is at sanyo and he collected 10k. I don't know the amount he will charge now. The cot mattress and bumper is 7k as at the time I bought it.
tnx. Am shy, abeg,wats is d meaning of bumper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143 welcome. u made the right decision. terminating a life God created can never be the right option, regardless of circumstances. But u shouldn't isolate urself from people who truly love n care about u cos pregnancy is not a time to be alone! Pls tell ur mum first, or an aunt u're close to and ur dad listens to. they will be the ones to tell ur dad. to be honest with u, the road ahead of u is not an easy one. bringing a child into the world and nurturing them to greatness is enough work for two, not to talk of one person, especially in our society where people take pleasure in judging others. but i pray for God's grace for u. and I mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
iomoge2:

shocked shocked :and to say i brought out boots cream this morning.... mschewww.

Chio
Who wants o.

Pm me or mail me on
Abeg throway am come my side o, am even in ur territory at the moment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Blessedmum:

Abeg throway am come my side o, am even in ur territory at the moment.
Oya.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143:

Shallom!

Shalom.

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Still waiting on ur advice
queensnow:
Am 18wks gone and scared of taking anti malaria drugs given to me did anyone take anti malaria drugs? Even when I had severe headache or migraines I don't take paracetamol ooo all of do is take water n rest because drugs dey feare me ooo.. sabi mamas pls I need ur advice on these.
Teammay for supernatural delivery
Please sabi mamas I still dey wait ooo

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
iomoge2:

Chio
Who wants o.

Pm me or mail me on

Boots powder is actually good.
It contains cornstarch instead of talc.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa, at the end of the day you will realise you made the best decision.
Eat right and use your drugs so that your baby will come out healthy and fine.
Tell your parents. They will be disappointed but they will forgive you.

Coldfeet, wow!
You are one brave girl.
I'm sure back then you would have been like " ha!!!!!! Twins? Two punishments for one crime! Kukuma kee me" cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
I fink u should take ur drugs o...u would just be harming urslf and ur child...close eyes take am u hear...kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
zaynie:
Hahahahahhahaha @kukuma kee me..dats hilarious..

Coldfeet, wow!
You are one brave girl.
I'm sure back then you would have been like " ha!!!!!! Twins? Two punishments for one crime! Kukuma kee me" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143:

Shallom!
Had to pop in cos of you,you made the right decision by not going thru with the abortion,pls let your parent know cos you need them more now than ever.
I understand your wanting to relocate ,but trust me even where you are relocating to pple will still talk,so stay put and allow the talk pass,they will get tired.God will see you tru.

Jazzyjazz,you are hereby crowned the new queen of bump,pls tell them to check very well another baby might be hiding there.

Coldfeet I celebrate you for that story, and I pray that those kids will make pple envy you.

Preggos the lord will move your ministries to it permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
realtalk19:
hey sexy mommys.i finally saw a doctor at the general hospital where i registered for ANT as regards the itchy and smelly vagina discharge.

the doctor said i have trichomoniasis candidiasis which was caused by washing of vagina with soap and inserting the fingers coupled with infection.

hes prescribed flagyl,mycoten cream,klovinal pessaries and G-glutamin tablets.he assured me i wil b fine once i start using the drugs correctly and directively.

i got all d drugz and wil start using them from tonyt.

looking forward to d koko.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sansa143:

Shallom!
NNE kpele...don't worry God will see u tru...plz tell ur parents..u won't gain anyfin by going to another state and being alone...u will help one way or the other.. Dont Ind people will say, all that matters is how u will make peace with God, ur parents and most esp urslf...be happy and accept ur baby as a gift from God...God bless u and ur baby..amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Yes I don come!

36weeks plus today

Nice bump mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

I fink u should take ur drugs o...u would just be harming urslf and ur child...close eyes take am u hear...kpele
thank you sis really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
ultimatebunmi1:
**** Delieveed a bouncing baby girl through emergency CS 19 December birth story later I appreciate all the mama's in the house GOD bless you all.

Congrats mama. God answered us cos all we want is mother, father and baby alive with plenty plenty money

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
oomiyale:
@ six I don port o. my king charming make his grand entrance yesterday Dec 19 .weigh 3.1kg .Tnx mama for wonderful job. bs later Pls. Team January for Special delivery.

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
ma, whether you are scared of drugs or not, once pregnant you must take all your meds religiously especially prenatal vitamin and in most cases anti malaria drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
zaynie:

Coldf.eet, wow!
You are one brave girl.
Ha!! Tax collector you can say that again grin I huffed and puffed ehn? Chai I count it all joy now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Coldfeet:
Let me be honest with you it's not going to be easy! So brace up and tell yourself I can do this.

You probably didn't treat the malaria hoping it will cause you to miscarry but your baby did you yinmu.

You put you life at risk girlfriend not just that of your unborn child.

The earlier you tell your family the better don't expect them to welcome you with open arms or jubilate at the news.

Friends will desert and mock you ( prepare your mind for that too).

Inform your baby daddy and get all the help you can from him( suffer alone now tomorrow he will still come and claim pikin) so try and make sure him or his family assists you.

Be inlove with your unborn child, eat right and smile all the time.

Don't know how old you are but I got pregnant at age 18 and my bf ran away and denied me.

When my mates were sitting for jamb I was attending ante natal.

My folks kicked me out but took me back after a while when their anger and disappointment has waned.

I gave birth to twin boys who are now 15 years old.

Was the journey easy? Hell NO!!!!! but I was determined to not be a statistic and I furthered my education albeit much later when most of my mates are already through with their second degree.

A mama here was also you last year and today she is very happy and proud of her son and her decision to keep him despite all odds.

Take each day one step at a time believing that the next day will definitely be better than the last.

Go an register for antenatal asap! You can use a general hospital it's very cheap to save you cost and enable you save for your baby.

Shalom.
had to cry,ur story is touching!Am in d same shoes wit u!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hehehehehe
Dem don check tire o! Na only one de inside. One small pikin sef. Lol

Ma'am coldfeet, you are a hero o! Twins? You are a true hero! May they always bring you joy. God bless you
dexterush:

Jazzyjazz,you are hereby crowned the new queen of bump,pls tell them to check very well another baby might be hiding there.

Coldf.eet I celebrate you for that story, and I pray that those kids will make pple envy you.

Preggos the lord will move your ministries to it permanent site.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
queensnow:
Am 18wks gone and scared of taking anti malaria drugs given to me did anyone take anti malaria drugs? Even when I had severe headache or migraines I don't take paracetamol ooo all of do is take water n rest because drugs dey feare me ooo.. sabi mamas pls I need ur advice on these.
Teammay for supernatural delivery
Please sabi mamas I still dey wait ooo

madam, go and take malaria drugs. haba!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.