Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198218 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Akorkor:
I don get alert, God win!!!

God blessed my family with a beautiful baby girl via VD through elective induction. Help me thank the lord.
Cc: favouredmom, enque

Wow, congratulations dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Akorkor:

God blessed my family with a beautiful baby girl via VD through elective induction. Help me thank the lord.

Congratulations ma'am... God bless the baby...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Akorkor:

congrats ooo christmas baby go sweet oooooo. May her birth be a source of blessing and joy to everyone around her cheesy cheesy kiss kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2016
queensnow:
Mamas in d house please help a sister this my spitting problem is getting tough day by day I taught it will stop after 1st trimester buh now in 2nd trimester am tired of carrying plastic around tried so many types of chewing gum, tried or orogbo too early no work.. please any mamas with suggestions what to use or do
thats the package mama, it may stop but if it didn't, spit dey go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2016
realdentist:

what type of browser are u using? I found out that I couldn't post pics with opera mini but when I tried chrome, it went
i use opera mini
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2016
diamond02:
@Iyomomoreloaded pls can u send me Supernatural Childbirth. Thanks

chibabe000@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2016
miseauthentic@yahoo.com. thanks abunch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2016
MY BIRTH STORY (cont'd)

On getting to the hospital, I told the nurses at the nursing station that I just saw the 'bloody show' and they immediately asked for my hospital bag. I simply told them I didn't come with it and they started laughing, and that I even took my time to do make-up. I was told to sit at the waiting area and tell someone to bring my bag. BIL brought the bag after 35minutes and I saw surprise & fear in his eyes. I smiled and told him that am okay. Meanwhile DH has been calling every 5minutes that he's on his way back from work.

I was admitted into the 1st stage labour ward. Hmmmm... It was there I saw women in serious labour and I begin to imagine what lies ahead. I was given a bed in between two women in labour. When I look and beg the one at the right small, I will turn to the left and do the same again. It got to a stage, all I wanted to do was to laugh because the displays were somewhat funny. The woman at my right handside did not co-operate with the doctors, she was just shouting 'CS ooo'. The doctors refused because she does not have any complication and had 2 successful V.Ds previously. The lady at my left mentioned more than 100 names of God while writhing in pains. After some hours, the lady at my right was moved to the delivery room while the other woman was wheeled to the theatre, as she refused to open up for VE and kept talking abt death if they don't do CS for her. She signed the documents for CS herself because her husband refused to sign it.

In the midst of all that scenarios, VE was done for me twice and I was given an injection. The nurse that administered the injection kept asking how I was feeling and I said "sleepy" till other people resumed for duty. I kept having painless contractions. At night, another nurse gave me another dose of the previous injection. I still did not feel anything apart from sleep. In the middle of the night, I woke up with slight abdominal pains. The pains became consistent but totally bearable. I tried to time the contractions but kept sleeping off.

By morning (9th of Dec), my favourite doctor during ANC came to check me and we were gisting as he set up a drip at my bedside. My mind went back to the women I met the previous day writhing in pains cos of the drip. I asked the doctor immediately if he is not putting oxytocin in the drip. He smiled and said no, that it is ordinary water. He later told me that he is going to burst my water, na so fear catch me with the long instrument he brought out. I jumped from the bed and told him that I want to use the rest room. He told me to be very fast, as he has a busy schedule. I went to the rest room and stayed their for almost 25 minutes because of fear. A nurse came to drag me out later, I calmly surrendered myself to God. He carried out the procedure and the water gushed out. He fixed the drip and left.

The nurses and doctors kept asking how I feel and I said just slight abdominal pains. Anytime I say that, they will discuss something in low tones and check baby's heartbeat. I overheard a doctor say that they shud not worry if the contractions are not strong now. I prayed to God and returned to reading Diaries on NL.

After about one hour, I started having this sharp pain that will come and later disappear. It later turned to serious pains that hooks my back, abdomen and thighs. I moan when the pain comes because I really wanted to save my energy for the real deal. As time goes by, the pains became more and more unbearable. When it comes, I moan, hold my bed so tight and use my legs to push anything I can push. In short, I scattered the room.

I promised myself not to scream all through, but mehn, when the REAL pain came. I shouted "My legssss oooo! Somebody should help me oooooo!! Yeeeeeeh, somebody should help me oooooo!!!" When the nurses didn't answer, I stopped shouting and tried to endure the pain. It got to a stage, I didn't know when the contractions were on and off. In short, the pain is indescribable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2016
MY BIRTH STORY (Final)

The pains were so terrible that I was looking for all avenues to stop it. I decided to remove the drip I was taking, my instinct told me it was the culprit and that the doctor lied to me that there was no oxytocin in it. I tried to remove it but could not, as the pain I feel superceeds every other thing. By that time, I had gotten up from my bed and was on all fours with blood dripping on the floor. I started having the urge to poo. I told a lady (her newborns were on admission) in the room with me to help me call any of the nurses. As she called a nurse, I shouted "If no one comes, I will poopoo on the floor and nothing will happen".

The matron on duty came immediately and said she needs to checkĀ  me before I poo. She helped me to get back on the bed but another contraction hooked me and I could not move for a few minutes. The matron did a VE and I could feel her hand deep inside my uterus. She touched something and raised her eyebrow. She shouted on the nurses to quickly get everything set in the delivery room. She told me to hold the poo for few seconds while I was rushed to the delivery room.

I was placed on the delivery chair and told to push with the next contraction. I pushed up to 15 times before baby flew out with the weakest push at 11:50am and I shouted "THANK YOU JESUS!!!" All the pains went away immediately the baby came out. The matron dipped her hand inside me and brought the remaining placenta. She also took her time to pack out plenty blood before the doctor repaired the tears that almost got to my anus.

NB:
The nurses refused to check me at first because they were told to monitor the progress after 4hrs of administering the drip, but I dilated to 10cm in 2hours. The whole pre and delivery stuffs took about 3 hours. Don't let anyone tell you that you must be in labour for 12hours before delivery as a FTM.

I will still share my post-delivery story, highlighting how my baby went on phototheraphy treatment for jaundice. I thank God for taking control.

When I look at my boy, all I do is smile and thank God for the wonderful gift.

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas and I pray the Lord will bless our ATC mummies with quadruplets... Amen...

Cc: Favouredmom, enque

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Ariegurl:
please I need it too thanks
Ur email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Mam, Please send for me too! Was even planning to buy the book tomorrow in church. emotan4real@yahoo.com
Iyomomoreloaded:

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2016
callola:
thats the package mama, it may stop but if it didn't, spit dey go
lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Firsttymum and onaswu
Sent!

Pls I need too, eddyvilla4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
@Iyomomoreloaded thanks very much, u are blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2016
diamond02:

chibabe000@gmail.com

Plz is it a book or what...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2016
[b][/b]
Mummytee:
Congrats teamies, it's finally end in praise.. God bless the lil one..

Teamdec, e be like say na only me remain oo cry
Noo I still dey o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Plz mamas is it necessary to buy bodysuits and sleepsuits for ababy dats almost a yr...like 12months or isn't an up and down nightwear OK?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Firsttymum and onaswu
Sent!

Please kindly forward to me too
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Yes it is a book...

nicoleswizzi:

Plz is it a book or what...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please mama's that have received the e-book send to others, network no gree me send from here o, am sure some pple even recievd more than once grin cos of resending plenty times
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Onaswu:
Ur email
miseauthentic@Yahoo. com thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
So...chairman's crib is ready o

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Please mama's that have received the e-book send to others, network no gree me send from here o, am sure some pple even recievd more than once grin cos of resending plenty times

Please send to me as well
Olaideadeyelu@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
enque:
Yes it is a book...

Pls mama I will like to read
Send to my mail pls ritadominic73@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Biko this is lovely. Did you make it or buy it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ariegurl:

miseauthentic@Yahoo. com
thanks
Plz send to me too nicoleswizzi@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Plz was it made or did u buy? How much plz...are u a Benin mama?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
UmmTwins2:
Congratulations mimibe n Akorkor. God bless ur babies. Welcome to the newbies. Wishing u a healthy pregnancy ending in safe delivery, bouncing babies, happy parents inshaAllaah. snr mamas missma, Ahn, firsttymum, Cold etc how body? May God make it easy. Liftedha how's Ekene bobo?
I hail everybody. kiss kiss kiss
Amen darling... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
AyPortable1:

Please kindly forward to me too.
@gmail.com
Thanks.
done

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
kataleya:

Pls I need too, @yahoo.com
done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
so so beautiful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
@firsttymum, please send to me too email: miseauthentic@Yahoo. com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.