Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140999 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2016
firsttymum:
done
Morning,pls can u send the book for me too?sandramicheal78@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas and happy sunday my wonderful e-mothere, sisters, colleagues and friends in the waddling ministry. MY this christmas brings us good tidings to our households. Amen
Pls ooooo, i don't know if this is normal. Before I took in i can sleep for African that I have to set alarm to wake me up so I won't be late for work. Then on Saturday's I hardly wake on time. But now, once its 4am am up doing nothing. I quit my job since Sept. Na which kind wahala be this? I will just lie awake tilk 6am. Abeg, i need a solution to bring back my sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Jazzyjazz, e don tey small ooo, hope you're good ? I fit block for later things?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 25, 2016
callola:
Merry Christmas and happy sunday my wonderful e-mothere, sisters, colleagues and friends in the waddling ministry. MY this christmas brings us good tidings to our households. Amen
Pls ooooo, i don't know if this is normal. Before I took in i can sleep for African that I have to set alarm to wake me up so I won't be late for work. Then on Saturday's I hardly wake on time. But now, once its 4am am up doing nothing. I quit my job since Sept. Na which kind wahala be this? I will just lie awake tilk 6am. Abeg, i need a solution to bring back my sleep
Tot I was d only one,dats d norm dis days!I don't knw wats happening,Merry christmas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas my sister
I de o! Na the contraction de hit me small small sometimes. But nothing serious. So I just de low key dis days. Yes o you fit block for later things. You be abuja mama? Pm me make I sama u house address

As for the sleep, it's normal. You just have to endure. It's part of the sacrifice we make for our blessing(s) in our womb. Pele. It shall end in praaise

callola:
Jazzyjazz, e don tey small ooo, hope you're good ? I fit block for later things?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas beautiful mothers. May the joy of the season never depart from our homes

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas happy mamas, I enjoy this thread a lot and I want to wish you all a happy Xmas and a prosperous new year. You will all birth with ease ,this coming year will be a year of awesome miracles in your lives.

As for me, I am joining you guys next year. This is the last year I will ever ever celebrate Xmas without my bundles. And Mamas when I announce my Bfp here next year, remind me of this post. I am so confident that 2017 is my year.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to all our wonderful mama's and happy last Sunday of the year

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2016
amen

fertilewomb:
Merry Christmas happy mamas, I enjoy this thread a lot and I want to wish you all a happy Xmas and a prosperous new year. You will all birth with ease ,this coming year will be a year of awesome miracles in your lives.

As for me, I am joining you guys next year. This is the last year I will ever ever celebrate Xmas without my bundles. And Mamas when I announce my Bfp here next year, remind me of this post. I am so confident that 2017 is my year.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2016
To the Glory of the Lord my prince made his grand entrance via VD at exactly 03.10am weighing 3.3kg my perfect Christmas gift birth story later

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rchilee: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy birthday to my dear daughter and to @faithisallihave daughter. May God's love continue to abide with us today and forever.

Congratulations @classic01

Merry Christmas everyone

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Merry Christmas my sister
I de o! Na the contraction de hit me small small sometimes. But nothing serious. So I just de low key dis days. Yes o you fit block for later things. You be abuja mama? Pm me make I sama u house address

As for the sleep, it's normal. You just have to endure. It's part of the sacrifice we make for our blessing(s) in our womb. Pele. It shall end in praaise

lol, it will end in praise dear, i dey for cross river dey shine eye
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:

amen and so shall it be. We are expecting you from next week

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2016
May the Joy of Christmas never cease from our lives. Amen!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2016
classic01:
To the Glory of the Lord my prince made his grand entrance via VD at exactly 03.10am weighing 3.3kg my perfect Christmas gift birth story later
congrats, now this is our christmas baby kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2016
@Fertilewomb, Amen to ur prayers, as you have declared, God has put a seal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas and happy new in advance family....
Join me please pasta with seafood sauce..

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:

amen your prayers are answered and shall manifest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats Classic01 on the birth of ur Christmas baby !
Congratulations also to all mama's that their Lo's are celebrating birthdays today, may celebrations never cease from ur families!
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Ejo does any momma know any trusted data dealer on Nairaland?
Make una sufre chop today O wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2016
classic01:
Christmas baby welcome. Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to d wonderful mamas in here.
Congrats to all d mamas wey born their LOs; may d joy of d lord never depart from our homes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
YaaaaayyyyyYy our first xmaas baby congrats
classic01:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas 2us all. Safe delivery 2d remaining dec mamas. #team June for supernatural delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Hi my family merry Christmas to everyone, congratulation to all the Dec mum that has dropped their bundle of joy.

It's with a heavy heart I celebrate this Christmas. I lost my mother-in-law yesterday without her seeing her special son's (my DH) child. So painful embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
firsttymum:
congratulations darling

Thank you ma'am, how are the twins?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2016
callola:
congrats dear, the devil is a very big liar. Thank God it ended in praise. May his birth bring unending joy to your household. Amen

Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
olamitie:
Ejo does any momma know any trusted data dealer on Nairaland?
Make una sufre chop today O wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
olamitie:
Compliments of the season cool
Congrats to new moms
Same to u teamie....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
merry Christmas to all you momma in the house

rep#may2017#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats freshtestimony and other mamas that have put to bed

Sorry for your loss chanbaby. May her soul find eternal rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
freshtestimony:
Glory! I birth my baby boy 24th, yesterday at 12:35 am US time. So I finally ported to dec,
Am so glad baby is doing fine even though devil rear his ugly face but God took total control. Bs later.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all of us
Cc: sixx
Chai !! Why e no enter 25th na ..anyway...congrats thank God for safe delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.