Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140805 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Chai !! Why e no enter 25th na ..anyway...congrats thank God for safe delivery

Lol you are so funny, thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Congrats freshtestimony and other mamas that have put to bed

Sorry for your loss chanbaby. May her soul find eternal rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus. Amen

Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
classic01:
To the Glory of the Lord my prince made his grand entrance via VD at exactly 03.10am weighing 3.3kg my perfect Christmas gift birth story later
Congrats mama...wat a wonderful Xmas gift surely God is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chanbaby:
Hi my family merry Christmas to everyone, congratulation to all the Dec mum that has dropped their bundle of joy.

It's with a heavy heart I celebrate this Christmas. I lost my mother-in-law yesterday without her seeing her special son's (my DH) child. So painful embarassed embarassed embarassed
Eyah..take heart mama...it is well... Also lost my mil5 days to my wed...its so painful but God knws best...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas to all the mamas on this thread oo .
Special season greeting to team march...we are getting closer oo..to the mamas who have birth dre los congrats to u all...may Almighty God be with u all...and to the mamas DAT are going to drop soon...may u all have painless delivery in Jesus name..amen...
Make una come join me.. wink thank God I can now eat fried rice and salad...hated d smell in ist trimester but now...I consumed like 2 plates..lol grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
rchilee:
Happy birthday to my dear daughter and to @faithisallihave daughter. May God's love continue to abide with us today and forever.

Congratulations

Merry Christmas everyone
Thank you rchilee.
Merry Christmas.
Your DD is adobs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked shocked.
Small small o
nicoleswizzi:
Special season greeting to team march...we are getting closer oo..to the mamas who have birth dre los congrats to u all...may Almighty God be with u all...and to the mamas DAT are going to drop soon...may u all have painless delivery in Jesus name..amen...
Make una come join me.. wink thank God I can now eat fried rice and salad...hated d smell in ist trimester but now...I consumed like 2 plates..lol grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
olamitie:
Ejo does any momma know any trusted data dealer on Nairaland?
Make una sufre chop today O wink
Bunmioguns, I've been using him for like 2years now! He always delivers.

Chanbaby sorry for your loss may her soul rip.

Classic01 congrats and kisses to our Christmas baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
freshtestimony:
Glory! I birth my baby boy 24th, yesterday at 12:35 am US time. So I finally ported to dec,
Am so glad baby is doing fine even though devil rear his ugly face but God took total control. Bs later.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all of us
Cc: sixx
Yippee she's finally ported o.!!!!!
Congratulations Sis. I am so happy for you. It's ended in praise. Glory to the Most High!
Your precious is a Christmas baby in Naija time zone wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
classic01:
To the Glory of the Lord my prince made his grand entrance via VD at exactly 03.10am weighing 3.3kg my perfect Christmas gift birth story later
For unto us a child is born...........I just love witnessing Xmas birth. Congrats Classic01. May he be a source of joy to your household always . amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chai! Na only you wan finish 2plates of that? I give you hand shocked
nicoleswizzi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dunni29:

Yippee she's finally ported o.!!!!!
Congratulations Sis. I am so happy for you. It's ended in praise. Glory to the Most High!
Your precious is a Christmas baby in Naija time zone wink

Thanks ma'am, were lamagbo ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
chanbaby sorry for ur loss. may her soul RIP

classic01, congrats n a warm welcome to our Christmas baby

olamitie what does a data dealer do? does it mean what I'm thinking? sell data? abeg enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
so na only u chop all this food? not even one plate but two! teamie, I will flog u o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
freshtestimony:

Thanks ma'am, were lamagbo ooo
Amin oooo
I even had a false labor on Thursday. ....spent 24hrs in the hospital cos of constant 10mins contractions that lasted for about 5hours. ...tot it was the real deal
Guess my sweetie pie wants to bake some more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas beautiful mamas and congrats to all those who have dropped their LOs. May the blessings of the Lord continue to abide by you all and your families.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded I know I am late to the party but bikonu send to me. My email is mimidec49@yahoo.com. Thanks ma and merry Xmas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dunni29:

Amin oooo
I even had a false labor on Thursday. ....spent 24hrs in the hospital cos of constant 10mins contractions that lasted for about 5hours. ...tot it was the real deal
Guess my sweetie pie wants to bake some more

Eyaa, you might have you baby b4 new year

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
fertilewomb:
Merry Christmas happy mamas, I enjoy this thread a lot and I want to wish you all a happy Xmas and a prosperous new year. You will all birth with ease ,this coming year will be a year of awesome miracles in your lives.

As for me, I am joining you guys next year. This is the last year I will ever ever celebrate Xmas without my bundles. And Mamas when I announce my Bfp here next year, remind me of this post. I am so confident that 2017 is my year.

And so shall it be. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
realdentist:

so na only u chop all this food? not even one plate but two! teamie, I will flog u o!
Lol...my sis I hated it b4 oo but now DAT I can eat it..make I eat am well well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Naomi14:
Chai! Na only you wan finish 2plates of that? I give you hand shocked
Lol....dats how we roll. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
realdentist:
chanbaby sorry for ur loss. may her soul RIP

classic01, congrats n a warm welcome to our Christmas baby

olamitie what does a data dealer do? does it mean what I'm thinking? sell data? abeg enlighten me
yes they sell data, its cheaper than buying from the network providers
@coldfeet thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jazzjazz I sight u oo. E be like sey u wan port to Jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ah I be january mama before o! Na december I want port to sef.
See as contractions jam me for church today ehn, plus nausea and vomiting and stolling. Only for the thing to come stop as we reach house. Lol

Anyway, na 37weeks and 2days we be now so make we de count down de go

sunbestie:
Jazzjazz I sight u oo. E be like sey u wan port to Jan

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats mimibe, akorkor, classic01 and freshtestimony! God bless your precious ones

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
feddy27:
Congrats mimibe, akorkor, classic01 and freshtestimony! God bless your precious ones

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
classic01:

congratulations ma. what a perfect gift
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas mama's in the hus....n congratulations to all the birth mama's......we r on our way....we shall get dere...
Abeg mama's oh...I'm experiencing back pain oh and im just few fews gone....
Is it normal or something I should be worry about .....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
jellymom:
Merry Xmas mama's in the hus....n congratulations to all the birth mama's......we r on our way....we shall get dere...
Abeg mama's oh...I'm experiencing back pain oh and im just few fews gone....
Is it normal or something I should be worry about .....
Don't worry dear, it's your body adjusting to pregnancy,last pregnancy I had it from 7-15 weeks , dis time around it started around 6weeks. Doc says no cause for alarm, as long as its not accompanied by pelvic pain, no need for unnecessary medication. It's part of the package grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Evening all,merry xmas and congrats to d new mothers!U have rested,right now na cry I dey cry cry cry cry dis back ache no be here!I no fit sit dwn or even lie dwn sef!I haf tire n na till April,Anybdy wit any suggestion on dis back ache thing?Help a sista pls n pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Akorkor:
I don get alert, God win!!!

God blessed my family with a beautiful baby girl via VD through elective induction. Help me thank the lord.
Cc: favouredmom, enque

God is too faithful to fail. Congrats dear, God bless your daughter

SisiNini, thanks for dropping your birth story. It ended in praise. To those owing theirs, it's time to drop birth stories. No carryover o, because we have just 6 days left to enter the new year

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Team December, oya where are my Christmas babies? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
My dear, it's part of the package. There's little or nothing you can do about it.

Though what helped me when I experienced this is I assume the doggy position, but with pillows supporting my bump and I stay that way till I feel better or I just endure (I've attached a photo)

You can google exercises to relieve back pain in pregnancy

Sansa143:
Evening all,merry xmas and congrats to d new mothers!U have rested,right now na cry I dey cry cry cry cry dis back ache no be here!I no fit sit dwn or even lie dwn sef!I haf tire n na till April,Anybdy wit any suggestion on dis back ache thing?Help a sista pls n pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01, klear(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.