Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145467 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ cappo sixx greetings, I dey teamjan.... 1st Jan n it's a girl
I still dey wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
please whats the recommended malaria drug to take . I lost the one given to me at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
tiwatopebam:
You are welcome our lovely mama, our senior mamas will give you golden chair.
thanks ma'am happy new year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Yeaaa new teamie, you're highly welcome.
Please enjoy your stay, wishing you a beautiful pregnancy . Amen to ur prayers!
Tiwatopebam Oya come see new customer o.
Please correct my moniker too!
Team June mama's make una active nau, sheybi MS is over tongue
thanks ma'am happy new year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkaytchee(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls do not self medicate..

Y not get in touch wt ur Dr to find out d name of d antimalarial drug cos different hospitals give different drugs

nwarosa:
please whats the recommended malaria drug to take . I lost the one given to me at the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year FAM. May God guide and protect us this year and beyond. Please house,I keep having stomach upset but it subsides before I get to d hospital and the Dr said insists that he can't prescribe any drug since i don't always experience it when I'm with him. But this is a big issue to me. Has anyone one ever experienced this and how did you sort it. Thanks for your responses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year from Chizaram Nadia.... smiley smiley
we will be 5 weeks tomorrow

#SlowAndSteady

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
We wish mummies and daddies in the house a prosperous and blissful new year... #oneLove

Pix 1: @38weeks
Pix 2: Baby O @ 8days old

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fine woman! Chaii!
May God bless baby O

all dis fine fine mamas hiding dia faces ehn
SisiNini:
We wish mummies and daddies in the house a prosperous and blissful new year... #oneLove

Pix 1: @38weeks
Pix 2: Baby O @ 8days old

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
How much did ur carpenter make urs?

Dh asked a carpenter to make this one for me and lo. Since our room is not spacious and we already have a wardrobe that's similar to urs that I and dh used to share bt it was too small for me and him as him clothes and suits too much. So this one in the pix is for me and lo. We had d carpenter measure the space we wanted to keep it and we told him how high we wanted it (because we knew by the time I stack my boxes on it, it'll be high) and d guy did a great job.

We paid 38k for it
And he did a free bag hanger for me sef with 8 hooks

We saw something like this too when we went shopping and they were telling us 50k. And it wasn't even as fine. I'm glad we used the carpenter instead

kemesty:
Here's a pix of the wardrobe a carpenter made for me. I decided to make one than buying and there are several customised compartments inside.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jazzyjazz pls let me see a pix of ur bag hanger...
I want to show my carpenter to make for me...
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naomi14:
HAPPY NEW YEAR & PROSPEROUS 2017 mamas! I pray this year would b full of grace and peace, good news will never cease. There shall be no lack and you all shall be uplifted...... More grace to function. My Teamies how una dey?

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, gender ??

@Rhemy2013 ........... 11th May, gender X?

@Nwarosa ................ 6th May, gender X?

@Realtalk19 .............

@queensnow ............

@opejulie10 .............

@Berra .................... 3rd May, gender XY

@ftmum .................. May, gender X?

@Kemifemi .............. 6th May, gender X?

#Supernaturaldelivery#teamMay2017#

edd may 30.sex unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naomi14:
HAPPY NEW YEAR & PROSPEROUS 2017 mamas! I pray this year would b full of grace and peace, good news will never cease. There shall be no lack and you all shall be uplifted...... More grace to function. My Teamies how una dey?

@Realtalk19 .............

@queensnow ............

edd may 30.sex unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to all d wonderful mamas here, 2017 will be filled with great laughter and testimonies for us.
Love u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jellymom: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mama's oh :Dp
I've come again oh ...I almost gave up on Friday...but glory be to God
I woke up on Friday healthy n strong went to the market for new year tins only for me to sneeze n feel something come out of my kpekus was thinking maybe is discharge or so ,only for me to get home n check shocked ...oh my gush!!!!!... Fada.....where ve I gone wrong I asked.....dere shall be no lost in my family again....
I saw blood coming out ,I almost fainted ....
I called my doc n e said I should calm down wen the blood finish coming out I should go for scan...oh boy....make I wait for blood to finish ...omo....I call another trusted nurse who clam me down....asked me to lie down flat on my back n send somebody to get me vitamin K....immediately I did as she said ...took vitamin K ...I wasn't my self still ...rush down to the hospital n I was placed on trip,did scan n behold smiley every thing was OK
Oh my God.....you've proved urself again ....hmmmmmmmm
My sis fear won wound me abeg anybody don pass thru like dis....abeg Sabi mama's.....advise is needed oh.....HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Here it is

enque:
Jazzyjazz pls let me see a pix of ur bag hanger...
I want to show my carpenter to make for me...
thanks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year mamas.. Pls who knows where I can do 4D ultrasound scan here in ìlorin, Kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naomi14:

@Realtalk19 ............. 30th May, gender X?

@queensnow ............

happy new year cappo and all may mama and every other 2017 mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
kemesty:
Here's a pix of the wardrobe a carpenter made for me. I decided to make one than buying and there are several customised compartments inside.
Waow, and u made this for how much? I bought mine 38k...and it dosnt have much compartment. But sumhow enof for a newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Happy New year mama's. May this year bring only good tidings our way. May we all birth our LOs painlessly and there shall not be any loss in this house.

@Jazzyjazz Thank you. I already saw My doc and he prescribed a cough syrup of which I am on my third bottle without relief. He recommended got steam bath for a week but I doubt that as a valid treatment plan that is why i am looking for alternatives.

@iyomomoreloaded I will try that. Is vit C safe for me at 10weeks? Should i get the white ones or the tangy orange ones? Thank you.

@queensnow I asked at the pharmacy and they said its only recommended for 13weeks and above. Thank you ma for your suggestion.

@soonest No its not. It's just dey cough that hurts my throat although i cough out phlegm Some times but it's very little. I wanted to try the ginger brew but I'm scared.

@hunniesuzie thanks dear. What quantity of ginger did you use? If i add a bite sized ginger to a 150cl of Eva water, will that suffice? I will top it up with plenty honey and Lemon. If you can explain the quantity of ginger you used, that would be very helpful.
I have been reading and wakaring pass but e yaff do me after I don see say u dey jump and pass your doctors home remedy. Me am a naturalista maama except if na strong sickness wey go surely need medication. The hot steam bath is real.
All you need do is get a bucket, pour your hot water inside of it and add rob to the water.
Then get a thick blanket which you would use to cover your head down to your shoulders, infact the entire bucket sef.
then you get on ur knees, put your head down the bucket of hot water with rob mixed in it and cover your head down to your shoulders. make sure you are inhaling those hot steams as your head is covered with the blanket. Trust me try it for a day or two and you will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
You didn't reply with your EDD so I can update it.
queensnow:
happy new year cappo and all may mama and every other 2017 mama...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year every one and a happy birthday to me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
@Jellymom the devil has lost the battle already, there shall be no loss, you shall overtake and recover all.
Rest well & keep hydrated.
It is well with you.
Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday to you

Where's the cake and chicken? angry
XX01:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naomi14:

@Naomi14 ............. 3rd May, gender X?

@Realtalk19 ............. 30th May, gender X?

@queensnow ............

Sis, am good o. But my appetite is not too good.

Food leaves an after taste and makes me irritable. And i noticed i feel very nauseous while brushing my teeth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sorry eh! My hubby has changed the toothpaste over 4times still yet I still feel nauseous. Just manage eh! Before u know we would start counting days to meet our lo. grin
kemifemi:

Sis, am good o. But my appetite is not too good.

Food leaves an after taste and makes me irritable. And i noticed i feel very nauseous while brushing my teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
So you still have space to eat cake and chicken grin
jazzyjazz:
Happy birthday to you

Where's the cake and chicken? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ nicoleswizzi , i made it for 45k. Jazzyjazz, your is beautiful. We already have a wardrobe in the house but decided to do a fanciful one so my other kids can have space for their items too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
kemesty:
This one is just good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
XX01:
Happy birthday to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yes na. Before nko grin

Naomi14:
So you still have space to eat cake and chicken grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Naomi14:
You didn't reply with your EDD so I can update it.
no mind me jare na d Edd dey confuse himself I got 3 dates 16,24,22 I will conclude when I register for antenatal this week..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.