Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179321 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluqueen: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks for the encouragement. One day at a time, we will all have our babies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning mamas. I don't seem to like water anymore, it taste somehow. What should I do about it please, am 19weeks.
Rezzy, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2014
wow rezzy, congrats dear, welcome to your prince.
oluqueen soon it will be over and you ll forget all these discomfort, may it be easy for you, kpele dear
splendblex same thing happened to me, water was my number 1 enemy then, you can chew ice or just leave it in your mouth it ll help.
Goodmorning beautiful mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=mytestimony post=27759812]

Ah beedam I don miss you oh where have you been? D baby kicks de sweet and exciting. Sometimes na azonto e de dance oh. Haba see my cute slim feet now getting wider. Oh no! I hope it goes back to normal later oh. Did I tell you I received my package from simply infants? are you through shopping basics?

Mytestimony, don't worry all swollen parts will return back to normal after birth. You didn't tell me they have delivered the package o? I'm done with shopping except if I pass by any baby things that catches my fancy,then I branch to buy them e.g toys.

I'm on another phase now (3rd and final wink). I ve been feeling so many things I can't even explain and the pain in my pubic area refused to go and doctor prescribed paracetamol. I was so pissed cos I took cab of 3k to the clinic only for me to be told to take 20naira drug. I thank God. How ur side too? Missed you too!

@ otses and rezzy, congratulations, take care of your babies well o. Happy for you

@switgoody, congratulations x100. God is great.

@oluqueen,pele it will soon be over when you will look at them in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
@dhabeautyjas, thanks for remembering me o, I dey hail you big time too
@rezzy, very big congratulations to you. may God continue to favour you and us all
mamas in d house, is anyone going through a pcos pregnancy right now? how are you maintaining your pregnancy after prepregnancy diagnosis of pcos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Went for scan 2day and saw my baby for the first time the view is awesome am so hapi,i also did urine test and there's no more protein in my urine the diet worked,am so so happy..Hows evryone doing and hope the Lo is kicking fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Congrats @rezzy.....welcome home son!!!!
Nice 1 @ slim4bush,God is awesome.

i salute evrybody oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Vigilanty mama hws d ministry
Pushing mama i greet tơơ oooooo.
Our children will surround our table ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
rezzy:
Help me salute my Maker. My princeCharming is here oooo.
Birth story later
Big Congratulations to you and your prince...

We await your birth story.

Hello Mamas, Pls my legs are really hurting nowadays (from the upper part of the thigh down, its sometimes right and sometimes left) . Sometimes, it hurts so much that i will not be able to move it for like 30mins or more.

This didn't happen with my first. What do i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Congratulations Switgoody and rezzy. May God bless your little ones. To all preggy mamas, keep on holding on, it is well with us all. I am 11weeks preggy and i'm just starting to feel really nauseous now with plenty saliva. It started yesterday night. I thought the nausea and saliva eases up around this time instead of just starting? Help me'o abegi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=beedam post=27885161][/quote]

Aww I can only imagine. Sha its still good you went so that your mind would be at rest. I wish I have entered 3rd trimester oh. Infact days should just rry and run fast. Cant wait to hold my baby. I got alot of stuff. But baby things no de finish. I will wait for next month to buy more. God will make it easy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rezzy,congrats. God bless & keep ur prince charming,awaiting ur story.

In my 18thweek, by now I thought I'm free from this vomitting stuff o but na lie. I was brushing this morning though it wasn't long that I finished eating & before I knew it the whole thing just came out & since then i I've been feeling sick. Could this be indigestion or overfeeding. embarassed. I'm tired of this vomitting o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Congrats switbody and rezzy.
Thanks dhabeautyjas for remembering me.
To all pushing Nov and Dec mom's it is well with us. Soon we will post our birth stories and laugh over our anxious last days prior to delivery IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
mytestimony:

Aww I can only imagine. Sha its still good you went so that your mind would be at rest. I wish I have entered 3rd trimester oh. Infact days should just rry and run fast. Cant wait to hold my baby. I got alot of stuff. But baby things no de finish. I will wait for next month to buy more. God will make it easy for you.
Omo,i no fit wait to carry my baby o. That's the only compensation I can get now after weeks of daily stress. Will u believe I'm still throwing spit at this stage? I'm really feeling it cos my husband isn't around so imagine a pregnant woman alone at home. Hmmmnnnnn! I will just do the final round up of baby/mother things by next month and then start to arrange the house. You know say I be #team january#.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
julicoka:
present ma I dey oooo how re u doing hope u dey push mu gently
am fyn. i no be pushingmama o. na febriary i born o
julicoka:
sweetheart your prayer really work thanks so much no morning sickness I have gone to scan two times to check if am real pregnant God bless u once again
good to know. amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
haemi:
@dhabeautyjas, thanks for remembering me o, I dey hail you big time too
@rezzy, very big congratulations to you. may God continue to favour you and us all
mamas in d house, is anyone going through a pcos pregnancy right now? how are you maintaining your pregnancy after prepregnancy diagnosis of pcos?

Where you on metformin before conceiving. If yes then take it till the end of the first trimester

That's what I did

If not, discuss with your dr if you have any worries. Pcos is not a problem with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
beedam:

Omo,i no fit wait to carry my baby o. That's the only compensation I can get now after weeks of daily stress. Will u believe I'm still throwing spit at this stage? I'm really feeling it cos my husband isn't around so imagine a pregnant woman alone at home. Hmmmnnnnn! I will just do the final round up of baby/mother things by next month and then start to arrange the house. You know say I be #team january#.

Ah. Pregnancy different for everyone. I only throw spit for a while if d calcium I swallow touches my throat. Funny huh. I hate swallowing drugs. Awwwww ayah. Staying alone is not fun o. January's not far again oh. For me road still far. March seems like a.century away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Congrats rezzy. God bless n protect u n ur baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
40weeks gone. Edd is tomorrow. God help me and other mamas deliver safely. Ameen. I never knew I would reach my edd before deliverying. Started my maternity leave from 38weeks coz I am deliverying with my mum n had 2 move down 2 her place in good time. How long past edd does the hospital start thinking of inducing labor?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
@rezzy, congratulations, may God protect u nd ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
meme5:
40weeks gone. Edd is tomorrow. God help me and other mamas deliver safely. Ameen. I never knew I would reach my edd before deliverying. Started my maternity leave from 38weeks coz I am deliverying with my mum n had 2 move down 2 her place in good time. How long past edd does the hospital start thinking of inducing labor?
10-14days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 4:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Congrats rezzy. Kisses to LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itunup(f): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=meme5 post=27898844]40weeks gone. Edd is tomorrow. God help me and other mamas deliver safely. Ameen. I never knew I would reach my edd before deliverying. Started my maternity leave from 38weeks coz I am deliverying with my mum n had 2 move down 2 her place in good time. How long past edd does the hospital start thinking of inducing labor?[/quote

God will see you through and all the pushing Mamas.......and she shall be saved in childbearing .........1 Tim 2:15

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Been a silent follower on this trend, you all re doing a good job.
Am an expectant mother today, today is actually my EDD. Am tired can't wait for my bundle ofjoy. Am not feeling anytin @ all. D baby seems to be enjoying the womb. Wat can I do to facilitate delivery as I want my life back. Am not eating, constant backache, headache, sleeplessness the only dat works for me is cold tea and cold water.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Babymama123:
Been a silent follower on this trend, you all re doing a good job.
Am an expectant mother today, today is actually my EDD. Am tired can't wait for my bundle ofjoy. Am not feeling anytin @ all. D baby seems to be enjoying the womb. Wat can I do to facilitate delivery as I want my life back. Am not eating, constant backache, headache, sleeplessness the only dat works for me is cold tea and cold water.
tk regular walks, eat pineapple core, kpekus plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hi everyone, congrats to d new mamas. I'm3 6 weeks nw and i can't wait to have my baby what with d backache and all dat just yesterday i discovered dat I've lost appetite. Is this normal? I can only take cold water and oda drinks and i hav trouble sleeping at night. I'm tired and cranky and December is sounding so faraway. Help cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Besea:
Hi everyone, congrats to d new mamas. I'm3 6 weeks nw and i can't wait to have my baby what with d backache and all dat just yesterday i discovered dat I've lost appetite. Is this normal? I can only take cold water and oda drinks and i hav trouble sleeping at night. I'm tired and cranky and December is sounding so faraway. Help cry
Madam besea, e Pele o. Please just relax and calm down you have just 4wks to go and also today is 11th,before you know it we are in December. Sorry for all the stress!
Lastly,if December is sounding so far away,what will you say about me going to january embarassed? So relax and enjoy the remaining stress free days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Twinmama:
Switgody, waoh. God is a miracle working God. Kisses to ur baby girl. ». Otses, thank God for His miracle. Kisses to ur baby boy. Vickilafab, ow are u doing greeetings to ur los. Sayoberry mamaibeji, pele how body u are almost there. Imurboss, how are u doing happy pushing. Chocomilo, how are u doing long time no c. Beauty, how's ur baby girl doing. Beevan how are the boyz. Lynda, hope ur boys are giving u jackie chan wahala lol. Donatee how far ur bobo nko. Preshila how body e ku enjoyment. Everybody I hail o

I'm fine my sis, thanks for remembering me. Regards to twinpapa!

@itunup and babymama123, God will make it easy for both of you just hang in there. You will soon come here to give us your testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
I throw way salute give all the pushing mamas, and congratulobia to all those who just put to bed in the past one week and those who will put to bed this month, chop congratulations in advance cos we go celebrate with you when your testimonies arrive.
To the matter of the day Ghan than, please I am 9 weeks gone, I was formerly advised to be using folic acid but I discovered it weighs me down a lot, I become totally useless all day, I was later told to stop and move to pregnacare now the issue with that is I hate drugs and whenever I swallow it, e no dey stay, I throw it up immediately, a beg do I have to use drugs by force, I stopped it for 3 days and I feel stronger and no vomiting, a beg advise and all my clothes are getting uncomfortably tight especially at the burst area. cry cry. Plus when is the right time to start shopping for baby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
shawlay:
I throw way salute give all the pushing mamas, and congratulobia to all those who just put to bed in the past one week and those who will put to bed this month, chop congratulations in advance cos we go celebrate with you when your testimonies arrive.
To the matter of the day Ghan than, please I am 9 weeks gone, I was formerly advised to be using folic acid but I discovered it weighs me down a lot, I become totally useless all day, I was later told to stop and move to pregnacare now the issue with that is I hate drugs and whenever I swallow it, e no dey stay, I throw it up immediately, a beg do I have to use drugs by force, I stopped it for 3 days and I feel stronger and no vomiting, a beg advise and all my clothes are getting uncomfortably tight especially at the burst area. cry cry. Plus when is the right time to start shopping for baby grin

Congratulations. May you have a stress free one
Are you sure its folic acid weighing you down or morning sickness? Pregnacare made me throw up alot so doctor said I should stop it and take the normal folic acid fessolate and calcium. Just try the folic acid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
My birth story- on june 25th,I woke up some mins to 4am with running stomach.when I went d fourth time nothing came out but I had d ourge 2 poo.dat was wen dh said it might b d baby coming,den I noticed d contractions were 10 mins apart. We got 2 d hospital by 5am,doc said I was 2 cm dilated dat we should go home & come back later wen I c show,water break or increased contractn since its my first time. Dh was angry & said we will wait in d hospital. B4 8am,d contractns were 7mins apart. By 11am I went 2 pee & saw show,nurse checked & I was 6cm dilated.dh dat was robbing my back was told 2 excuse us.they broke my water,d pain inceased. 1pm was fully dilated.i was told 2 push but wanted 2 wait a little longer 2 b very sure even though i was in pain,i was afraid 2 push.when i couldnt hold it,i told them i wanted 2 poo,with 3 to 4 pushes my beautiful princess arrived.my stomach immediately felt empty.i was givin a cut. she weighted 3.5kg.
I give all d thanks to God.she is 4 months now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
congrats to all who has put to bed
those pushing,God is ur strength
those ttc,God will visit u soon
a to z moms,i salute u all
remain blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: steep865 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.