Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145799 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats sweet Jazzyjazz, his birth shall be a source of blessing to his generation.

nicoleswizzi:

Eyah kpele..wat kind of carelessness be DAT one, hian make dem find am oo...
Wanted to ask u, how many weeks are u now, d last time I went for antenatal I was suppose to be 28 weeks doc con say I be 27wks+2dys...I confuse oo..he said bcs sum months have close to 5wks and dre are 52wks in a yr abi wetin ...sumfin like DT ...didnt understand him oo..just asking sha since we are d same edd according to LMP...

Don't mind them o, different story each day just work with ur first scan EDD/LMP. We're 28 weeks, I no dey count days sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Please follow me and thank God for a safe delivery of my handsome baby boy. The light of my life!

He was born at 8.44am, today the 9th of January 2017! And he weighs 3.7kg. I was given a tear for him to come out.

He swallowed some fluid when he was coming out so he's having difficulty breathing on his own. He's on oxygen and antibiotics now. As soon as he is stabilized, I'll send a pix.

His name is Ilan for short meaning we rejoice. Full name is Ilankinan meaning we rejoice in the Lord

I'll share bs as soon as I'm strong.

Cc sixx, beyedew, other sabi mamas

Pls I'll respond to mentions later. May God bless u all for putting us in prayers

congrats ma, may he be a source of joy to you and your family.... big congrats once again but your bs go shake this room oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks every1 that replied, am on Augmentin tab now, can't really remember all monikers..

@ Sixx: cappo the kiss me accept kiss kiss

@ Jazzyjazz: congrats teamy, may u continue to rejoice over him n his light continue to shine.

@ mukhcech: Congrats latest dad, may he continue to bring joy to ur home, greeting to ur wife..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
perfectcrown:

Pls after cleaning use gv but still see ur doctor

I have, thanks sis..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tnks so much sis...
SisiNini:

Waoohhh... I'm so happy for you... Congratulations... #hugsss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ jazzyjazz Congrats on the birth of your baby boy. May he be a source joy to you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yeah...tnks so much sis, our God is faithful

enque:
OMG!! congrats dear..... I remember u from last year.
Thank God for his unfailing love.

congrats and welcome back

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Amen, Tnks hotmomma

hotmomma:
Jazzyjazz,
congrats dearie and welcome to motherhood.

Peggygee, congrats dearie, the baby has come to stay in Jesus name amen. Little advice, pls change your hospital/gynae. Its well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Please follow me and thank God for a safe delivery of my handsome baby boy. The light of my life!

He was born at 8.44am, today the 9th of January 2017! And he weighs 3.7kg. I was given a tear for him to come out.

He swallowed some fluid when he was coming out so he's having difficulty breathing on his own. He's on oxygen and antibiotics now. As soon as he is stabilized, I'll send a pix.

His name is Ilan for short meaning we rejoice. Full name is Ilankinan meaning we rejoice in the Lord

Pls I'll respond to mentions later. May God bless u all for putting us in prayers
3.7, u try ooo. All d food u ate really tell on him. U did well. congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Shouted for joy as I read this, so much anticipation to hear about your delivery. Thank God for safe delivery, God will lay his healing hands on your lo and stabilise him. The Lord will strengthen you as well. God bless mother and child.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quo[b]te author=ToyosiR post=52660698]All pushing mama , make una weldone ooo. I hope say kpekusing ministry dey move well well.
[/b]

@Jazzjazz, congrat in 3D as you know gree update us now. I hope the lovely boy don enter camly.

Welcome back Peggygee. The registration dues is now in Naira due to the high exchange rate.

See me in camera to collect account Number and registration proceduresssssss........
[/quote]Us wey no d get am unkor grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Jazzyjazz congratulatins on the arrival of ur bundle of joy, may he bring more joy, happiness and blessing into ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations daddy mukhcech and jazzyjazz on the arrival of your bundle of joy, may celebrations never cease from your homes!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Jazzyjazz congratulations on the arrival of your son...God bless him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

congrats mama ilan may God bless d baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by classic01(f): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats jazzyjazz welcome to motherhood may God keep and watch over him I'm happy for you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats Jazzyjazz , welcome to motherhood. God will perfect your baby's healing.

@ Peggygee , congrats my former teamie. God is great and this time around you will give birth to a live baby ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sansa143:

Us wey no d get am unkor grin grin

For u ehn, no worry, we go use padding method. grin

How is it going Hope morning sickness no too much sha!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations Jazzyjazz... God bless ur prince.
@preggygee... welcome back for good, I wish you a H anD H nine months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliao: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations jazzyjazz.. I wish u n ur baby speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folamee: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
@jazzyjazz congratulations!!!!! am really happy for u may the Almighty watch over ur son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
ToyosiR:

For u ehn, no worry, we go use padding method. grin

How is it going Hope morning sickness no too much sha!!!
My dear,d pregnancy was ms free,no craving!Nothing,nothing!Seems am not even pregnant even though am 26 almost 27wks!Na only kicks dey remind me say I carry pesin 4 belle!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odunma(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunbestie:
Abeg march mamas where una dey oo? We need roll call to check up on our teamies. Where is our cappo sef?

We are here o.team March cappo Abeg we need roll call
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=opejulie10 post=52657573][/quote]Congrats dear,the Lord is ur strength,kisses to lo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lavivaavril(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
mummykyrti:
aunty jazzyjazz congrats ooo, I refreshed this page checking every time just to congratulate u....may ur lo continue to be a source of joy in ur household, may u never shed a tear on his behalf except tears of joy.

in other news ATC mamas are taking over the thread this year#2017mamas on point..I claim and believe it

Amen ooo! We are dropping this TTC name soon and picking up pregnant mamas very soon!
I have been following madam jazzyjazz's story since and I want to join all mamas here to shout a big halleluyah on the arrival of your prince!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ Jazzyjazz, congrats dear! And Welicome to baby Ilan grin I wish you both speedy recovery. God is great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kuhuz(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

congratulations ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.