Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145000 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
enque:
Don't be scared.... The lord will see u thru

Amen maam.. Hows my baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Birth alert!!! Birth alert

My princess arrived on the 7th thru VD weighing 3.3kg...God is so faithful still tryin adjust to waking up at night to feed, Kai even as boobi no dey run.

BS coming soon smiley smiley

#teamjanuary

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

My princess arrived on the 7th thru VD weighing 3.3kg...God is so faithful still tryin adjust to waking up at night to feed, Kai even as boobi no dey run.

#teamjanuary
Big congrats on the birth of ur LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemifemi: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Please follow me and thank God for a safe delivery of my handsome baby boy. The light of my life!

He was born at 8.44am, today the 9th of January 2017! And he weighs 3.7kg. I was given a tear for him to come out.

He swallowed some fluid when he was coming out so he's having difficulty breathing on his own. He's on oxygen and antibiotics now. As soon as he is stabilized, I'll send a pix.

His name is Ilan for short meaning we rejoice. Full name is Ilankinan meaning we rejoice in the Lord

I'll share bs as soon as I'm strong.

Cc sixx, beyedew, other sabi mamas

Pls I'll respond to mentions later. May God bless u all for putting us in prayers

Congrats sis. God bless our little cutie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
March mamas I hail ooo. Baby is yet to present with head, my right leg hurts often as Dr said that's where the head is @29wks. God help me abeg VD pls pls. The I took my Rhogam today the price na #31,200 for one tiny injection. Wanted to cry when paying the money, DH said no matter the amount, I need my baby. Pls if u are Rh negative, try order for the drug now and keep, the price is skyrocketing everyday due to dollar increase. I feel like Feb is here already, make I born jare. My belly is so big eh, and I always walk jejely, people might think am already due sef. I eat like tomorrow no dey, am even having pity on myself.
@Pegge congrats, it's only the Lord who can do this
@all mamas having one complaints or the other, don't worry it will pass soon. Make I stop here, I have talk too much already.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulwealth: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
@JazzyJazz congratulation on the birth of your prince Ilan may he be highly favoured for ever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats Sis!!!!!! See as I dey shout ooo. What marvels the Lord worked for us. The breathe of God is in Ilan.... Awwwww, you are now a mommy kiss kiss
Jazzyjazz, welcome love.. I'm sooooo happy for you and your household.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
That triplet post on frontpage is really getting me nervous o maamas.
I know we would all have supernatural deliveries but why such news today wey e be like say my fear increase?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacefulwealth: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Congrats on the birth of your princess Thanking God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
She is fine...thanks!

BlossomedCherry:
Amen maam.. Hows my baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary

congratulations iya baby.... she shall be a source of joy to you and your household.. amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Please follow me and thank God for a safe delivery of my handsome baby boy. The light of my life!

He was born at 8.44am, today the 9th of January 2017! And he weighs 3.7kg. I was given a tear for him to come out.

He swallowed some fluid when he was coming out so he's having difficulty breathing on his own. He's on oxygen and antibiotics now. As soon as he is stabilized, I'll send a pix.

His name is Ilan for short meaning we rejoice. Full name is Ilankinan meaning we rejoice in the Lord

Pls I'll respond to mentions later. May God bless u all for putting us in prayers
congrats ooo. D birth alert don show oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats at jazzjazz,mamatweenz and all other mama that have dropped their LOs. God bless the little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Big congratulations Jazz

Congrats and congratulations Again!!!
God Has Blessed Your Litle One.

BlossomedCherry
Please Bind and Cast every spirit of fear Now.
It is not of God.
Who shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass when the lord has not said so.
Since God has made the decree that you shall conceive and put to bed safely, then every other contrary thought or decree is inconsequential. Let this be your mindset

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

sexy jazz congrats on ur sweet joy. may he be a blessing and bring complete joy to ur family.

sakara don start.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Congratulobia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Let us pray!
In the name of the Lord Jesus we bring our unborn child/ren to You Lord and thank You for this gift of grace that has been granted to us.
Lord You have heard our prayers as you did Hannah in the bible and have granted us the privilege of bringing a new little life into the world.
We pray that our pregnancies be free of complications and that our little ones will be born perfectly healthy and complete.
Lord we pray that your hand of grace would be on our babies, not only in the womb but once he/she is born.
May he/she come to know and love You Lord and grow into strong and healthy child/ren who comes to know the Lord Jesus as his Savior.
Father we thank and praise You for all the great things that you have done for us and for all the things as yet unknown that You have in store for us all.
We love you and stand in awe of the wonderful miracle of life that is growing inside of us and lift up our hands to praise Your glorious name.

Amen!!!

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
MizMyColi:
Big congratulations Jazz

Congrats and congratulations Again!!!
God Has Blessed Your Litle One.

BlossomedCherry
Please Bind and Cast every spirit of fear Now.
It is not of God.
Who shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass when the lord has not said so.
Since God has made the decree that you shall conceive and put to bed safely, then every other contrary thought or decree is inconsequential. Let this be your mindset

Amen oh mama the thought of birth has just been running through my mind trying to give me chills. Even my little one's rigorous movement even makes me cry. Congratulations to the mothers that have birth their lo's God has been faithful to everyone of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations Jazzyjazz and mamatweenz, God bless your babies. Wishing you sharp sharp recoveries. A big congrats Peggygee, God keep you and your lo. Mama Blossomedcherry, please ooo i want to know how do you feel with 3 babies inside of you? Like do they kick the same time, how do you cope with work stress and all that comes with preggy??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations to jazsyjazz and mamatweenz. God bless your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=52660742]Good afternoon mamas

congratulations our team foodie mama, finally d long wait is over, kisses to ur boy, let me book down for my baby girl, cos am sure all those plenty food will make him handsome. lol, take ur time rest well, vigilante don start be dat o, all of us dey follow ur progress, even if u can't share bs, ur updates has been as good as bs jare.
easy peasy delivery to remaining mama, help me beg my lo to show dis week o, dis heaviness is too much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Congratulations ma'am. God bless you and lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Congrats mama tweenz .... God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yesitsme:
March mamas I hail ooo. Baby is yet to present with head, my right leg hurts often as Dr said that's where the head is @29wks. God help me abeg VD pls pls. The I took my Rhogam today the price na #31,200 for one tiny injection. Wanted to cry when paying the money, DH said no matter the amount, I need my baby. Pls if u are Rh negative, try order for the drug now and keep, the price is skyrocketing everyday due to dollar increase. I feel like Feb is here already, make I born jare. My belly is so big eh, and I always walk jejely, people might think am already due sef. I eat like tomorrow no dey, am even having pity on myself.
@Pegge congrats, it's only the Lord who can do this
@all mamas having one complaints or the other, don't worry it will pass soon. Make I stop here, I have talk too much already.
U wan port to February.. Lol..na wa o..I have d same ryt leg pain and even right hip pain and yeah its bcs d baby is resting dre,...but last my doc checked(last week Friday) she was in cephalic position tho he SD she can still turn sha but I pray she dosnt, make she just stay like DAT... Kpele...d lord is our strength...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=52660742]

Congratulations Jazzyjazz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats mamatweenz and daddy mucheck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mama zino, I dey here ooo, na. peeping mode . Hw is bignore baby zino, and Mr Ahlex. Happy bumping.
ahnie:
Ma'am ozycy sup with you!
Missmalachi afar
Rezzy
Snr beedam
Snr lovinam
Tatacherie
Pintoxx
Me.lly246
Ma'am rukemi 291
Raptor
Brokewaist
Cherrymum2(this one wey no dey ever pick person calls)
Tyconcepts(madam promise n fail)lolz
Mitchyy
Fortius
Beyedew
Enkaydewdrops
Dessou
Zayn.ie(better person)
Niyyah
Hafsat24
Eminya(mama josh)
Nggie
Gaily04
Ginababy
Nazablossom
Smokeydrinky
Hajia rashme(publicist)
Maran
Babythug
Ifffffffy
Itsettled
AwesomGodihav
Firstymum
Mumfiyin
Stadora
Mspat(the milo addict,its well with you,kiss Awa lil2 girlie for me)
Talltosyn
Tegali
Jenifer89
Nykkystel
Maureensylvia
Goldmine(iya ibejis)

Where are these mamas.choi I missed the 2015/early 2016 set of mamas.zayn.ie pls coman bee collecting dues.this thread z almost BORING.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations dearie, God bless ur lo.

jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratulations dear, God bless ur lo

mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
I site Jazzyjazz, how is u and baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary
Wow congrats ooo. God is always faithful to his children. Enjoy ur princess

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.