Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144477 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Let us pray!
In the name of the Lord Jesus we bring our unborn child/ren to You Lord and thank You for this gift of grace that has been granted to us.
Lord You have heard our prayers as you did Hannah in the bible and have granted us the privilege of bringing a new little life into the world.
We pray that our pregnancies be free of complications and that our little ones will be born perfectly healthy and complete.
Lord we pray that your hand of grace would be on our babies, not only in the womb but once he/she is born.
May he/she come to know and love You Lord and grow into strong and healthy child/ren who comes to know the Lord Jesus as his Savior.
Father we thank and praise You for all the great things that you have done for us and for all the things as yet unknown that You have in store for us all.
We love you and stand in awe of the wonderful miracle of life that is growing inside of us and lift up our hands to praise Your glorious name.

Amen!!!
Amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
About 200 mentions!!!! I'm speechless!!!
You guys are more than family!
I wish I can reply each and every mention one after the other. 

May God that has blessed me today, pour blessings to your homes and your families!

Bs in a bit. Make I type am as e de hot for my head

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:
Birth alert!!! Birth alert

My princess arrived on the 7th thru VD weighing 3.3kg...God is so faithful still tryin adjust to waking up at night to feed, Kai even as boobi no dey run.

BS coming soon smiley smiley

#teamjanuary
Wow! Congrats teamate, God has finally done it. May ur princess bring u nothing but happiness. Team jan for sharp sharp delivery. No 4get bs oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunbestie:

Amen and amen
amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

My princess arrived on the 7th thru VD weighing 3.3kg...God is so faithful still tryin adjust to waking up at night to feed, Kai even as boobi no dey run.

#teamjanuary
Congrats teamy, God has finally done it. May ur lo bring u nothing but joy all ur days. Team jan for sharp sharp delivery. Me dey wait ur bs o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

May God that has blessed me today, pour blessings to your homes and your families!

Congrats dearie. May God bless ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary

Congrats dearie. Maybe God bless you LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Blossomedcherry
Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Thessalonians 3:3 – “But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”
AMEN!
Psalm 118:6 -The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chanbaby:

Amen oh mama the thought of birth has just been running through my mind trying to give me chills. Even my little one's rigorous movement even makes me cry. Congratulations to the mothers that have birth their lo's God has been faithful to everyone of us.

If our baby no move, we worry. They move at average speed we worry, they move at high speed, we worry.
Have you gone for scan and checkup to ensure he's doing fine in there?

Let me share a very brief story ( I hope).

During bumping days, I used to receive a number of calls from people who really cared about me and lo. They told me that they could sense I was feeling fear.
On my part, I used to feel fearful. So one day I reached out to my Spiritual guide. I told him that my little baby would be in transverse today and breech the next day. Also, I was scared of having to go under the knife. The thought kept on coming.

After pouring out my worries on him. He asked me....what do you want?
I told him "I want to deliver safely o! I want my baby to be in the normal position. I don't want to experience the kind of pain I see people narrate...etc"

Then he asked me to keep saying all I want, be it in my mind or outwardly.
So I started.

Anytime I start thinking thoughts that reek of fear and worry, I will first start by saying that It is God who put this Light in my womb, it is him that will bring her out jejely. His gifts make rich and do not add sorrow. My daughter is perfectly positioned for her birth. Angels are on guard. The people who will assist in her delivery are already in place.

My dear, fast forward to Labour day.
I think it has to do with one injection they gave me but I slept even while I was about 7-8cm dilated. At some point I was now like, this people should come and bring her out let me see Na. Lol

It wasn't like I didn't feel pain, but it wasn't one kind of earth shattering ish. It was just there.

She came into the world and was placed in my arms. I couldn't believe it. I was somehow surprised....it was over.

I have shared this story to encourage us to strive to believe and hope for the best.
I hope this inspires you to snap out of fear, and just believe and confess that it will be all right and end in praise.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
eksbabe:
Congratulations Jazzyjazz and mamatweenz, God bless your babies. Wishing you sharp sharp recoveries. A big congrats Peggygee, God keep you and your lo. Mama Blossomedcherry, please ooo i want to know how do you feel with 3 babies inside of you? Like do they kick the same time, how do you cope with work stress and all that comes with preggy??
Maama na nw I begin feel flutters that are more like kicks, e go be like one dey quick swim, d other they tap front belle and then d other jex rumbling my tummy. I started noticing it like 3days back sha.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissSlimbody(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

If our baby no move, we worry. They move at average speed we worry, they move at high speed, we worry.

During bumping days, I used to receive a number of calls from people who really cared about me and lo. They told me that they could sense I was feeling fear.
On my part, I used to feel fearful. So one day I reached out to my Spiritual guide. I told him that my little baby would be in transverse today and breech the next day. Also, I was scared of having to go under the knife. The thought kept on coming.

I told him "I want to deliver safely o! I want my baby to be in the normal position. I don't want to experience the kind of pain I see people narrate...etc"

So I started.

Anytime I start thinking thoughts that reek of fear and worry, I will first start by saying that It is God who put this Light in my womb, it is him that will bring her out jejely. His gifts make rich and do not add sorrow. My daughter is perfectly positioned for her birth. Angels are on guard. The people who will assist in her delivery are already in place.

I think it has to do with one injection they gave me but I slept even while I was about 7-8cm dilated. At some point I was now like, this people should come and bring her out let me see Na. Lol

It wasn't like I didn't feel pain, but it wasn't one kind of earth shattering ish. It was just there.

She came into the world and was placed in my arms. I couldn't believe it. I was somehow surprised....it was over.

I have shared this story to encourage us to strive to believe and hope for the best.
I hope this inspires you to snap out of fear, and just believe and confess that it will be all right and end in praise.
I didn't know you're now a mom
Congratulations dearie kisskiss
Say "Hello" to your little princess for me smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats @jazzyjazz @mamatweenz
All praises to Jehovah jireh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
MY BS
PART ONE
So my edd according to LMP was 18th January
But from other scans I had three other edds which were 8th, 11, and 14th. I was telling dh that I would love to deliver early cos I was already tired! But my doc said from my lmp, my edd is 20th january. Na so I begin de bone face oh!

The pregnancy was truly a ride! I had horrible morning sickness for the first 5months! I was hospitalized for pains from degenerating fibroids at 22weeks, I was hospitalized for spotting at 30weeks, then I was admitted for 2 days for preterm contraction at 35weeks! Even with all this, lo was doing well and kicking hard. 

I was eating like a crazy person! (even una testify to the eating lol). Then 3rd trimester, lack of appetite set in. But somehow I still manage to chop

So, fast forward to 7th of January, saturday! After mumsi had made me correct pounded yam and white soup with plenty chicken. I chop am belle full mehn! Then I drank enough water and also drank kunu that mumsi personally made. Then 30mins later I started feeling very uncomfortable, I was feverish, I was having contractions, and I had a mild headache. I just felt really sick. So I told dh and he said I shld just go and lie down which I did. 

Through out saturday night, I didn't sleep cos of contractions. Dh didn't sleep either. He started googling contractions, dilation and all that has to do with signs of labor. While I was in pain, he was searching for solution online. Finally, on sunday I called my doctor, and explained, then he asked me to get to the hospital to get checked. I informed dh, but told him we don't have to rush that he should finish the laundry he was doing first. 

While he was doing laundry, I was enduring serious painful contractions. When he finished, we left for the hospital with my suitcases. I complained to doctor, she checked me, did VE (that poo is painful mehn and I need to find whoever invented it so I can give him or her a serious slap). After the VE she said I'm 5cm dilated and that hope we came prepared. In my mind I was haappy that at last I'll get to meet my lo soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
PART TWO
She sent me to the lab for some tests, sent dh too for tests but since I'm O+ and he's B-, he couldn't donate blood. I got admitted and I was immediately taken to the delivery suite where a drip was fixed. The nurse said the purpose is to keep my hydrated. They said I shouldn't eat bt I can drink water or tea. So I kept drinking water. Then she gave me pcm injection. That's how initial labor pain disappeared o! I was contracting seriously but I felt no pain!

Doctor came, did VE, said I was btw 6-7cm. I was so happy. Still I felt no pain. This was around 10pm. Another doctor came, checked me and said "who said this lady was 7cm? She's barely 6cm now" I was like WTF!!! Is this man alright?

Around midnight, I started feeling pain, manageable pains. I endured and then the nurse came and checked me again, she did another VE, she didn't say how many cm I was, she just said I'm doing really well. In my mind I was like "hmmm what's wrong wit dis ppl na"

Fast forward to 4am! Mehn I started seeing stars!!! The pain was out of this realm!!! Funny thing is, I had not seen the bloody show and my water had not broken! So I was just there!!!

But after the nurse checked me, I started seeing the show (little did I know that she did a membrane sweep) na so contractions start to de a lot more painful oo

Later doctor said, when he checked me he didn't see my membrane o! That he needs to check again to be sure. So as painful contraction hit me, na so dis man chook hand o! Then he said he could feel it that it's bulging so at the next contraction he ruptured the membrane. Na dat time my eye scatter o!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
PART THREE
All the breathing techniques I de use before, I throway them for window o! I shout ehn! I shout!!! I waka upandan just to ease pain but for where, e nor work!

I lie down, dat one na d worst. Na so when d pain come I go shout "nurse help me oooooo, I can't take it anymore". The nurse kept saying, "stop saying negative things, God made us for this, u can do this, don't worry ur baby is coming soon" ah. I shout oo!! Without shame mehn! I naked de waka upandan!!! Lol. To be honest at a point I begged for CS. She said "never! You're almost there. Be strong, I'm with you till u deliver"

She now checked me again, and said she can feel baby's head but that my posterior something (I don forget the name) was blocking the way. So they drained my urine. This was like 6am. After plenty contractions later, she did another VE and said I'm 9CM gone that I should endure that baby will soon be here. 2hrs and 44mins later after countless painful contractions, I felt the urge to push so badly that I couldn't help it, I told the nurse "something is pushing me o, I can't stop it o, it's pushing me o" she now said okay that's ur baby coming, listen to me and do as I say. Which I did, I held my legs, looked down at my navel, after 3 pushes, his head was out, the nurse gave me a tear and then on the 4th push, I pushed my baby out. 

They put him on me for skin to skin contact. He was looking at me crying small (I didn't know he had swallowed fluid then which prevented him from crying well), they now cut the cord and took him away. But I kept saying "thank you Jesus"

The nurse now said I should cough, I did several times till I delivered the placenta. She now called a doctor to stitch me up. They numbed the area and stitched me up

They were still trying to work on him before a pediatrician now said they should give him oxygen to help with his breathing and also put an IV line so they can give him glucose through drip and some other drips then they also gave him some injections.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
PART FOUR
The doctor said that the pushing was stressful for him that's why he swallowed some fluid but that he will be fine

As at tonight, he's been taken off the oxygen as his breathing has improved but I can't breastfeed him till the doctor says so. 

Even though labor eventually became very painful, it was still a supernatural delivery to me because some women begin this journey and never make it out of the delivery room! But I started, I got in, and I came out with my son

Here's a picture of him at 13hours old   

Cc beyedew

81 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Cappo sixx, I don drop bs o!

Congrats to the new mamas that put to bed. 
Welcome back ma'am peggygy (not sure of the spelling)

Thank u all for the likes, shares and mentions. I felt all the love!

You mamas are the best!!!
May God bless you all

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
peggygee:
Tanks to you all for the warm welcome. I'm sorry I can't start mentioning all the monikers.... I've missed this family like kilode. I thank you all, may God bless n keep your family for u in Jesus name Amen. And may the same God that gave me a new song after a teary September last yr.do same for all women in this forum and who are connected to any of us, who is trusting God for this kind of a testimony, do it for u all in Jesus name.
Its good to be back, and I'm.grateful to God. Abeg any of my ex teamies in 2nd missionary journey? grin
Welcome back Peggygee, it is really a beautiful testimony u have. God will make it a double for ur trouble, wish u h n h 9 months. happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
MissSlimbody:
I didn't know you're now a mom
Congratulations dearie kisskiss
Say "Hello" to your little princess for me smiley

Sure Ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
mamatweenz:

#teamjanuary

congratulations, May God keep your lo in good health for you and the dad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Cappo sixx, I don drop bs o!

Congrats to the new mamas that put to bed. 
Welcome back ma'am peggygy (not sure of the spelling)

Thank u all for the likes, shares and mentions. I felt all the love!

You mamas are the best!!!
May God bless you all
Lol, I can see that. Nice sharp sharp bs, luv d energy u still have. Baby Ilan is cute, kisses to him n one smiley for u n ur lil munchkin.

Team jan, Roll call will be soon cos we got lots of updates to do n 2morrow is bumpy tuesday, me am coming out to showcase o, pls lets all come out as this might be d last 4 many of us in this race. Sleep well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jazzyjazz my foodie teamie congratulations to u dear, may your boy be a source of joy to your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congrats Jazz....
God bless ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
PART FOUR

Cute boy, God bless you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
PART FOUR
The doctor said that the pushing was stressful for him that's why he swallowed some fluid but that he will be fine

As at tonight, he's been taken off the oxygen as his breathing has improved but I can't breastfeed him till the doctor says so. 

Even though labor eventually became very painful, it was still a supernatural delivery to me because some women begin this journey and never make it out of the delivery room! But I started, I got in, and I came out with my son

Cc beyedew
So cute. You are blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
PART FOUR

Cc beyedew

Congratulations again. So happy for you. I love the ending of your birth story. You came, you saw and you conquered. Well done! God bless you and your home.. Kisses to baby Ilan with chubby cheeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

So I started.

God bless u mama for this testimony it has encouraged me. I have been watching supernatural birth stories on you tube to build my faith. Even DH was a bit upset that I am wavering in my faith in God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 3:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Yes It's ended in praise. Glory to God for He's given me the gift no man can give.
I delivered a boucing baby girl weighing 3.85kg on 9th January at 3.50pm at 39 weeks and 5days
Jazzyjazz your lo has a partner grin

BS
I woke up at 2am to pee and upon wiping I saw show. 1 st time after my first delivery that I would see it so I was extremely sure that that day won't pass me by
I went back to bed and mild contractions started. When the alarm rang at past 5am I made dh to help carry me up as usual though I didn't let him know that I was contracting so he won't panic
We got ready and set off for work. I had a early morning meeting to attend and I already set my contraction timer down while in the meeting, the intervals were like 10 -11 minutes
Afterwards it was back to work. I had prayed seriously for painless contractions and I got painless ones.....it was just that I was having uncomfortable tightness down below. Even at a point o i was dozing at my desk. Though being a veteran I couldn't recall when as in at what stage to get to the hospital. I had to consult Google search for that.......it said when contractions are 5mins apart and lasting for a minute. I was about 8min contractions interval
Around 12noon I went to the ladies to pee and there I lost more plug. Then dh called my line to check up on me. I told him at that point. He was unfortunately going to a meeting. I told him not to bother but to send the driver for me. I gave my line manager notice that I was going to the hospital. ...he couldn't believe it cos I was extremely calm.

The driver came for me and I asked him to take me home 1st to pick up my mum. I even changed my clothes and mixed cold ribena before leaving grin
At the hospital contractions were still more of tightening. I gave the receptionist my card and told her I was in labour so they quickly moved me to see the doctor for an examination
Lo and behold the doctor did the almighty VE and declared "she's 8cm dilated please contact the labour ward that a patient is on the way up" they didn't even check me into a room first.
I was dressed in the labor ward. ..removed all clothes and accessories and worn a hospital gown. By this time I was contracting like every 3min. The doctor came in and broke my membrane /water then all hell was let loose. Because I have a posterior placenta I felt serious pains in my back. The nurse had to start rubbing my back when the pain hits. At a time I asked for pain relief but it was too late cos I was almost delivering so they can not administer epidural. In my mind I was beating myself up that why did I have to be a superwoman that now I can't get the epi
I didn't even get the poopoo feeling I felt with my previous deliveries. ...all I felt this time was back breaking pressure on my vj and anu s. The nurse checked for the head descent and went to call the doctor. By the time they both arrived I was screaming and pushing. I pushed twice and my angel slipped out entire head and body. She was crying instantly and taken for check out and cleaning
Meanwhile I was given iv oxytocin to aid placenta delivery which came out less than a minute after. I had no tear at all and when I heard the nurse doing my baby's vital call out the weight I further gave God the glory cos she's my biggest so far at 3.85kg. To further aid contractions of the uterus 2tabs of cytotec was placed under my tongue and the doctor left me in the hands of the nurses for clean up
The time interval between when I got to the hospital and when I delivered was less than 1hour. The matron said that it was the fastest delivery she's seen
What helped me to prevent tearing I will say regular s e x, perineum massage and pelvic floor exercises
I pray for the remaining January mamas that you will also have supernatural delivery. ...painless contractions and easy smooth labour. None of us will cast our young.
#teamjanuaryforsharpsharpdelivery
#teamjanuaryforpainfreedelivery
#TEAMJANUARYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
Cappo Sixx and other mamas may the Lord bless you and make the day arrive quickly .easy sailing in Jesus name Amen

69 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Maama na nw I begin feel flutters that are more like kicks, e go be like one dey quick swim, d other they tap front belle and then d other jex rumbling my tummy. I started noticing it like 3days back sha.
Glorious God!!! Mama You are indeed Blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Amen ooo abeg type am oo as e dey hot...me I like food wey hot well well...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
PART FOUR
The doctor said that the pushing was s
tressful for him that's why he swallowed some fluid but that he will be fine

Cc beyedew
This ur BS na ogbonga one oo..enjoyed it..tanx for sharing.. May God perfect evryfin he started in Jesus name amen..ur baby will continue to improve in Jesus name amen...intact I decree that as at today....those drips will be taken off.. And he will suckle on ur breast today in Jesus name amen...u are blessed.. And I tap into ur blessing jor, painless contraction na my portion ooo...and safe and swift delivery in Jesus name amen..ehen least I forget this ur baby fresh oo..and na oyibo..lol.cute boy.nice pix.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Dunni29:
Yes It's ended in praise. Glory to God for He's given me the gift no man can give.
I delivered a boucing baby girl weighing 3.85kg on 9th January at 3.50pm at 39 weeks and 5days
Jazzyjazz your lo has a partner grin

BS
I woke up at 2am to pee and upon wiping I saw show. 1 st time after my first delivery that I would see it so I was extremely sure that that day won't pass me by
I went back to bed and mild contractions started. When the alarm rang at past 5am I made dh to help carry me up as usual though I didn't let him know that I was contracting so he won't panic
We got ready and set off for work. I had a early morning meeting to attend and I already set my contraction timer down while in the meeting, the intervals were like 10 -11 minutes
Afterwards it was back to work. I had prayed seriously for painless contractions and I got painless ones.....it was just that I was having uncomfortable tightness down below. Even at a point o i was dozing at my desk. Though being a veteran I couldn't recall when as in at what stage to get to the hospital. I had to consult Google search for that.......it said when contractions are 5mins apart and lasting for a minute. I was about 8min contractions interval
Around 12noon I went to the ladies to pee and there I lost more plug. Then dh called my line to check up on me. I told him at that point. He was unfortunately going to a meeting. I told him not to bother but to send the driver for me. I gave my line manager notice that I was going to the hospital. ...he couldn't believe it cos I was extremely calm.

The driver came for me and I asked him to take me home 1st to pick up my mum. I even changed my clothes and mixed cold ribena before leaving grin
At the hospital contractions were still more of tightening. I gave the receptionist my card and told her I was in labour so they quickly moved me to see the doctor for an examination
Lo and behold the doctor did the almighty VE and declared "she's 8cm dilated please contact the labour ward that a patient is on the way up" they didn't even check me into a room first.
I was dressed in the labor ward. ..removed all clothes and accessories and worn a hospital gown. By this time I was contracting like every 3min. The doctor came in and broke my membrane /water then all hell was let loose. Because I have a posterior placenta I felt serious pains in my back. The nurse had to start rubbing my back when the pain hits. At a time I asked for pain relief but it was too late cos I was almost delivering so they can not administer epidural. In my mind I was beating myself up that why did I have to be a superwoman that now I can't get the epi
I didn't even get the poopoo feeling I felt with my previous deliveries. ...all I felt this time was back breaking pressure on my vj and anu s. The nurse checked for the head descent and went to call the doctor. By the time they both arrived I was screaming and pushing. I pushed twice and my angel slipped out entire head and body. She was crying instantly and taken for check out and cleaning
Meanwhile I was given iv oxytocin to aid placenta delivery which came out less than a minute after. I had no tear at all and when I heard the nurse doing my baby's vital call out the weight I further gave God the glory cos she's my biggest so far at 3.85kg. To further aid contractions of the uterus 2tabs of cytotec was placed under my tongue and the doctor left me in the hands of the nurses for clean up
The time interval between when I got to the hospital and when I delivered was less than 1hour. The matron said that it was the fastest delivery she's seen
What helped me to prevent tearing I will say regular s e x, perineum massage and pelvic floor exercises
I pray for the remaining January mamas that you will also have supernatural delivery. ...painless contractions and easy smooth labour. None of us will cast our young.
#teamjanuaryforsharpsharpdelivery
#teamjanuaryforpainfreedelivery
#TEAMJANUARYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
Cappo Sixx and other mamas may the Lord bless you and make the day arrive quickly .easy sailing in Jesus name Amen
Chai this January people, u people are blessed ooo..I claim this kind of delivery for march mamas in Jesus name amen....may God give us d contraction DAT our body can take, painless and swift delivery in Jesus name amen!! In fact lord I don't want to stay long b4 lo comes out....prayer point: swift and painless delivery in Jesus name amen!!!! U are blessed mama dunni....God bless ur bundle of joy in Jesus name Amen.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.