Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145286 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
eksbabe:
Good evening oo mamas in the house. Please ehnn i need sabi mamas to hep me touchlight this hair breakage issue. Noticed since i took in my hair has been breaking but i thought it was cuz of the braids i made at that time. Not made my hair in a while and been using wig but what i see is scary shocked shocked my front hair has chopped real bad and i really dont know what to do. Please what could be the cause and the solution to this chopping.

I think it's different strokes for different folks mine is getting fuller, longer and stronger by the day. If it's pregnancy induced there is little or nothing u can do. Me I am a very darked skinned person now pregnancy has made me darker that people stare at me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
@ cappo sixx present ooo d waddling no b here ooo itz as if i carry load 4 my jajina, was @ ANC today n i was told baby has engaged o itz anytym now. jazzyjazz howz Ilan doin?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
@eksbabe & @nicoleswizzi, na part of the pregnancy package o, just d same reason some mama's glow and become more beautiful in pregnancy while some bcom de-worwor .
Pregnancy hormones affect different people in different ways.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Ooowwkkk...now I get..na wa oo...hmmm thank God he's fine oo...na wa o..na God dey save person ooo..plz kip praying for him ehh .he's a destiny child...and that ur belle still big small...but I knw with time e go go down by force...mumsy dey try for ya body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
@eksbabe & @nicoleswizzi, na part of the pregnancy package o, just d same reason some mama's glow and become more beautiful in pregnancy while some bcom de-worwor .
My own na opposite... Instd of glow na worwor o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Anyone awake? This sleeplessness nawa oo. Wishing everyone a beautiful night rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

My own na opposite... Instd of glow na worwor o
I think I'm glowing sha. The compliment I get now is everything. Tho I have always had hair issue so I'm not bothered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2017
rollykotex:
Anyone awake? This sleeplessness nawa oo. Wishing everyone a beautiful night rest
I do vigil every night no position works.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2017
mamas pls help me shopping for baby alone is no joke. Pls I need u people to advice me on the best diaper and wipes to buy for newborn I am seeing different product. Also shop to buy from. Even baby wipes I saw some for sensitive skin and normal which should I go for (the products I can see here are pampers and huggies)

Mamas that gave birth to male children was this how the kicking and movement was very dis comforting at 35week. Went for ANC on Tuesday and baby is doing great and very active. The movement is giving me sleepless nites. CC feddy27, zanyie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:04am On Jan 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon wonderful mamas

Baby Ilan is doing much better
I was allowed to feed him today. I expressed and they fed him through syringe. I'm told since he ate without issues, that it's a great improvement and he should be home with us within a day or two.

I got to know this morning that it was meconium that he swallowed.

I never knew abt dis but am glad to hear Ilan is doing gr8.be strng mama. It is well wt u nd ur baby. @Jazzyjazz

Congrats to all Mamas dt av delivered. I pray for d rest of Jan mamas nd oda waddling mamas, God will continue to strengthen u all and ur testimonies shall be full.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Mamas how una dey? Congrats to those who have delivered. To those who are still waddling, God is your strength. I remember you @peggygee congrats dear, I am ecstatic for you. God has shown himself strong on your behalf, it will end in praise. My baby will be 4 months next week. I am so grateful and thankful to God. #vigilantemode

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2017
rollykotex:

I think I'm glowing sha. The compliment I get now is everything. Tho I have always had hair issue so I'm not bothered
U are lucky den.. U can't sleep? Kpele..hope u are sleeping now sha...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Nawa ooo,so our own na to worwor inside this pregnancy? Hmmm na to cover d tin until we offload be that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

I didn't complain about this bcs I knew it wasn't normal...sister u ain't alone... If u see my own hair ehhh..tot it was too much of tightening of braids but no be so oo...I noticed I started having dandruff which I don't have on a normal day...after treating it...I noticed sum part of my hair chopped down to the roots...d back and sum sides in d middle, told my husband oo...he said na baby dey carry all my beauty including my hair ... I just cut the hair low so I can start again bcs my hair was cry horrible...those places DAT chopped off isn't even growing dats d funny thing, I pray when I birth my lo..everything will be normal again..na wa oo..
But i cant cut this hair because it will expose me the more oo. I'll just be fixing on it till i deliver. So no cure atall? Lemme carry my cross then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Ify15:
Good evening mamas.I' m delighted to be here.Team August 2017.I thank God for the successful deliveries.I also thank him for the ones he's yet to do.Where my teamies at?

team August here. welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2017
bulunton:
Birth Alert:great is God's faithfulness to me. After TTCING for 2years,my Own Ireayomide arrived to stay with me yesterday.BS to follow.
Cc:sixx.

congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Dazzle86:

team August here. welcome.
How are you and Lo doing also how the pushing dey go? Can't wait for August oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Congrats to all those that have put to birth. And safe delivery to all January mamas. Please mamas I haven't been eating well. I am scared of eating. Cos everything comes out including drugs. I have been treated for malaria. I only eat indomine with plenty pepper. Hope pepper has no effect?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Meanwhile just thought to share. ...... This is me 2 days post partum

My mama no pity me at all
From Monday, hours after delivery my mum started tying my belly with wrapper. I slept with it like that till Tuesday. Tuesday she massaged my belly with very hot water, and then tied that wrapper on my belly again very tight and I slept with it like that.
On Tuesday evening when I went to the hospital she gave me girdle to wear.
This morning, she massaged me again with very hot water, then I wore the girdle all day.

All my pre pregnancy clothes have fit right back. My jeans can be buttoned and my tops still fit.
That's how I've managed to loose all the pregnancy belly.
I gave birth to Ilan at 39weeks and 2days

thank God ilan is doing better.

This tummy still looks big. Did you have a flat tummy pre-pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2017
eksbabe:
But i cant cut this hair because it will expose me the more oo. I'll just be fixing on it till i deliver. So no cure atall? Lemme carry my cross then.
U know d dryness of d weather actually worsens issues cos dryness promotes breakage. Keep ur hair moisturised with a good hair moisturizer at all times. Don't comb ur hair when it's dry. Always dampen it with water first.
Cc eksbabe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Ifylicious:

How are you and Lo doing also how the pushing dey go? Can't wait for August oh.

We are fine. ms has started and I have lost appetite
For all food. Can't wait too. How are you doing ma?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
You are referring to vernix caseosa the creamy coating that protects babies skin in the womb, it's very different from meconium which is the first poo a baby passes when he's born. Its a health risk should the baby pass the poo in the womb and swallows some. Timely suction and oxygen can help the baby overcome the harm it does to the air passage.

Prolonged labor and baby distress are two common causes of babys stooling in the womb( who fit hold shit for long sef?) So a person got to do the do when nature calls.
U dey ask who fit hold poo 4 long? grin grin I dey do am oh,na afta one wk I dey poo but not now sha,evry has change!Na like twice or even thrice in a day dis days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2017
realdentist:

U know d dryness of d weather actually worsens issues cos dryness promotes breakage. Keep ur hair moisturised with a good hair moisturizer at all times. Don't comb ur hair when it's dry. Always dampen it with water first.
Cc eksbabe
Ok, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Chanbaby:
mamas pls help me shopping for baby alone is no joke. Pls I need u people to advice me on the best diaper and wipes to buy for newborn I am seeing different product. Also shop to buy from. Even baby wipes I saw some for sensitive skin and normal which should I go for (the products I can see here are pampers and huggies)

Mamas that gave birth to male children was this how the kicking and movement was very dis comforting at 35week. Went for ANC on Tuesday and baby is doing great and very active. The movement is giving me sleepless nites. CC feddy27, zanyie
The choice of clothing and diapers depends on your preference and also budget. Also your baby's sensitivity to different diapers. I got a lot of different brands from my baby shower and luckily my baby has not reacted to any one. Let me try and categorize them according to price range for you.
DIAPERS
Less Expensive: Huggies Snug and Dry, Pampers Baby Dry, Luvs, Parent's Choice (Walmart Brand), Up and Up (Target Brand), Kirkland Supreme (Cosco Brand)
More Expensive: Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive, Huggies Little Snugglers
Most Expensive: Seventh Generation, Pampers Premium Care, Honest, Huggies Pure and Natural.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

We dey ooo....me don't knw where d last roll call is o..chai...
Onaswu, sunbestie and yesitsme...have been online...don't no abt d rest...
Na me or u no dey come online? check well ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
No even stretch mark? shocked how did you do it? Cos mine looks like tiger clawed my waist and it itches.
jazzyjazz:
Meanwhile just thought to share. ...... This is me 2 days post partum

My mama no pity me at all
From Monday, hours after delivery my mum started tying my belly with wrapper. I slept with it like that till Tuesday. Tuesday she massaged my belly with very hot water, and then tied that wrapper on my belly again very tight and I slept with it like that.
On Tuesday evening when I went to the hospital she gave me girdle to wear.
This morning, she massaged me again with very hot water, then I wore the girdle all day.

All my pre pregnancy clothes have fit right back. My jeans can be buttoned and my tops still fit.
That's how I've managed to loose all the pregnancy belly.
I gave birth to Ilan at 39weeks and 2days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Naomi14:
Cos mine looks like tiger clawed my waist and it itches.

LMAO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
BeeBlossoms:
Lol, that NYSC chant actually made me smile.

Omo, the heaviness no be here o cappo, my dh just dey pity me and the belle no too big sef, although chairman inside an biggie.

Everybody, even at work, na so so "do plenty exercise" dem dey folo me yarn every time, even getting up from bed and driving to work is tiring enough, make them limme o.

So happy for our teamies that have dropped o, and I appreciate the BS plenty sef....Congratulobia... Jazzyjazz, how is Ilan this morning?

Delivery hair sha, abeg, I wee rock my relaxed hair, as salon no even hungry me to go since I took out my braids last week, plus mil advised I should try to be as them born me that day of delivery make the winches for their house no find something yo attach to... Kikikiki, that one just gimme justification for salon laziness.

Anyway, me and dh don set, but chairman still needs to bake and finish the duplex wey e dey build inside my belle while ruling it with an iron fist.... na only diaper I neffa buy, not made a brand decision yet, wanted yo settle with molfix, but sugah's review about it on newborn thread discouraged me, and I no wan do buggies, and the braps she upvoted, I no dey see am

Me too na so everybody wey see me dey ask, 'Madam u neva born? Pls be doing exercise oh' dem no evn knw sey baby still dey knot tie. It is well. Ur mil sounds like my mum, infact i chose kinky braids as my delivery hair because e resemble wool small...mbok, i not ready 4 dat her preaching. Hold on dear, it is well, we are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
bulunton:
Birth Alert:great is God's faithfulness to me. After TTCING for 2years,my Own Ireayomide arrived to stay with me yesterday.BS to follow.
Cc:sixx.
Awwwwww, congrats teamy, thank God 4 safe delivery. Welcome Ireayomide, may God keep u n bless ur mummy n daddy. Is Ayomide a bobo or sisi, pls update us, will need dat info. Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Flodel:
@ cappo sixx present ooo d waddling no b here ooo itz as if i carry load 4 my jajina, was @ ANC today n i was told baby has engaged o itz anytym now. jazzyjazz howz Ilan doin?
Same here o, went 4 ANC yesterday n doc sed anytime from now. He did my first pelvic exam, OMG, dat shht is painful, culdnt evn cry or shout well, n to think this is just d beginning, Oluwa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Lol, abi o. Omo, I no just go work today o, maybe I should apply for leave now sef, na kuku 6 months Ambode go gimme.

Sixx:
Me too na so everybody wey see me dey ask, 'Madam u neva born? Pls be doing exercise oh' dem no evn knw sey baby still dey knot tie. It is well. Ur mil sounds like my mum, infact i chose kinky braids as my delivery hair because e resemble wool small...mbok, i not ready 4 dat her preaching. Hold on dear, it is well, we are almost there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2017
realdentist:
Team March, pls who can direct me to where d last roll call is?
Meanwhile i noticed that i havent seen any comments from the following mamas for a while: Bolaalimat
Chrisdada16.
Eminent91..
Firstpregnancy.
Mummychimaobi1
Nkediche....
Onaswu....
Splendy90....
Sunbestie....
Ummhalimah...
Yesitsme.....
Is it phone issue or tiredness or peepiƱg mode activated? Abeg just come out n say hi. We miss u.
I dey show online. Na me ask about our Jan roll nah.
Abeg make I rant small.......... D heaviness am feeling no be here oo and my baby can kick for Africa, am having loss of appetite too. I don't knw if I should say I worwor or beautiful now.... cheesy but I no send anybody oo I jst dey tell myself sey I be sexy mama.... chikena. Mamas I notice something ... My demand for d other room no be here oo, infact DH dey pretend to be asleep anything I enter bedroom. I can be busy and working all day without feeling dat am pregnant is only my baby kicks and dance that reminds me that am pregnant and d need to slow down and rest. Abeg make I stop here joor.
Team march we are moving d ministry wella. kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.