Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199180 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2017
BeeBlossoms:
Lol, abi o. Omo, I no just go work today o, maybe I should apply for leave now sef, na kuku 6 months Ambode go gimme.

6 months! Lucky you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

I didn't complain about this bcs I knew it wasn't normal...sister u ain't alone... If u see my own hair ehhh..tot it was too much of tightening of braids but no be so oo...I noticed I started having dandruff which I don't have on a normal day...after treating it...I noticed sum part of my hair chopped down to the roots...d back and sum sides in d middle, told my husband oo...he said na baby dey carry all my beauty including my hair ... I just cut the hair low so I can start again bcs my hair was cry horrible...those places DAT chopped off isn't even growing dats d funny thing, I pray when I birth my lo..everything will be normal again..na wa oo..
pregnancy chai, while some complain of chopped hair, others complain of hyper hair growth like mua. others get fwesh pimples faces some pimples get battlefield for face and chest, my own na chest. it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
pregnancy chai, while some complain of chopped hair, others complain of hyper hair growth like mua. others get fwesh pimples faces some pimples get battlefield for face and chest, my own na chest. it is well.
wen I was pregnant I had a very fresh face, 8weeks postpartum now my face is gradually housing pimples back, shey I will now be getting pregnant every year ni? pregnancy can be funny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Na so... That's why my pay na shinkini money nah...thank God for dh

Dazzle86:

6 months! Lucky you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Florena:
wen I was pregnant I had a very fresh face, 8weeks postpartum now my face is gradually housing pimples back, shey I will now be getting pregnant every year ni? pregnancy can be funny
lols... better do o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Jazzyjazz how is baby Ilan doing? he should be in ur arms now. Thank God for swift recovery. God is ur strength dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Dazzle86:

We are fine. ms has started and I have lost appetite
For all food. Can't wait too. How are you doing ma?

Am fine ma. Me too na morning sickness o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2017
Hair can either grow or chop, depending on the way the belle take dey do you.
I've always had scanty hair, now my hair is so full and long...even the babe that maintains my locs had to comment, my undergrowth comes out faster and I have to retwist. Hope it doesn't break when baby comes

nicoleswizzi:

I didn't complain about this bcs I knew it wasn't normal...sister u ain't alone... If u see my own hair ehhh..tot it was too much of tightening of braids but no be so oo...I noticed I started having dandruff which I don't have on a normal day...after treating it...I noticed sum part of my hair chopped down to the roots...d back and sum sides in d middle, told my husband oo...he said na baby dey carry all my beauty including my hair ... I just cut the hair low so I can start again bcs my hair was cry horrible...those places DAT chopped off isn't even growing dats d funny thing, I pray when I birth my lo..everything will be normal again..na wa oo..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Morning beautiful mama in the house
how is you?

@ jazzyjazz, how is baby illan? hope you guys are at home now? so eager to hear from you cos have been so worried

I noticed something ooo, anytime I finish a meal, my heart starts beating so fast and I get so so tired... I am 5months + gone now and I get scared of eating when I am at work cos I just break down due to this issue
pls is it normal? or should I go and complain at my clinic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hi mamas,
For those who need it, Liftedhands posted this price list sometime in August Last year, I know prices must have gone up again yet I'm finding it useful to use and make my own budget so that I can hit my husband wink b4 i hit the market cheesy. If you did your shopping recently,pls help edit the list if you can. God Bless YOUs in advance kiss. If you haven't started shopping like me and you have no clue how much anything costs, I think the list still gives an idea.

Car seat- 25k
Wardrobe wooden -33k
Bath set 25k
Stroller-12k
Swing-15k
Mosses basket with lullaby 7k
Bip set of 3-1200
Head warmer-1200
Regular caps-500
Socks 3pairs -1000
Blanket-2500
Washcloth 8pieces-1500
Sponge-400
Towel-2200
Cardigan with shawl-3500
Spirit-200
Dele wool -800
Shawl-2500
Receiving blanket 4piece- 2000
Cloth hanger- 8000
Clip-300
Goya-300
Comb-200
Glucose-350
Vaseline-600
Huggies green wipes pack-4500
Huggies diaper pack-12000
Disposable panties- 900
Nursing bra-1500 another place 700 undecided
Nursing gown- 1000
Nightingale-1500
Vest 3 sets- 3500
Sleep suit 3sets-2500
Mittens-400
Breast pad disposable-3200
Nail clipper,scissors and file-500

Cot and mattress, steriliser, bottles, breast pump and baby cream soap et al
Btw Liftedhands where are you, why hast thou forsaken us. Hi #Team April

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ifylicious:
Congrats to all those that have put to birth. And safe delivery to all January mamas. Please mamas I haven't been eating well. I am scared of eating. Cos everything comes out including drugs. I have been treated for malaria. I only eat indomine with plenty pepper. Hope pepper has no effect?

Welcome to the #teamAugust. You need to pay your registration dues to me. You can see me in camera for account details.

As for the morning sickness, Sorry it will soon be history. Its a matter of time.

You even try say you dey chop Indomie.
I think the pepper thing na for almost eferybody.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning Mamas. COngrats to all new mums, may God bless and keep your LOs

Counting down to February. I don tire to carry belle, looking forward to carrying LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hi mamas,
For those who need it, Liftedhands posted this price list sometime in August Last year, I know prices must have gone up again yet I'm finding it useful to use and make my own budget so that I can hit my husband wink b4 i hit the market cheesy. If you did your shopping recently,pls help edit the list if you can. God Bless YOUs in advance kiss. If you haven't started shopping like me and you have no clue how much anything costs, I think the list still gives an idea.

Car seat- 25k
Wardrobe wooden -33k
Bath set 25k
Stroller-12k
Swing-15k
Bip set of 3-1200
Head warmer-1200
Regular caps-500
Socks 3pairs -1000
Blanket-2500
Washcloth 8pieces-1500
Sponge-400
Towel-2200
Cardigan with shawl-3500
Spirit-200
Dele wool -800
Shawl-2500
Cloth hanger- 8000
Clip-300
Goya-300
Comb-200
Glucose-350
Vaseline-600
Disposable panties- 900
Nursing gown- 1000
Nightingale-1500
Vest 3 sets- 3500
Sleep suit 3sets-2500
Mittens-400

Bath set for my area no rch 5k o. abi no be dox plastic ones wey dey get basket and bucket join?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ah. That car seat was like 50k for Graco oh. I'll put my prices beside these when I get home. I shopped in Dec last year

Giddyperson:
Hi mamas,

Car seat- 25k
Wardrobe wooden -33k
Bath set 25k
Stroller-12k
Swing-15k
Bip set of 3-1200
Head warmer-1200
Regular caps-500
Socks 3pairs -1000
Blanket-2500
Washcloth 8pieces-1500
Sponge-400
Towel-2200
Cardigan with shawl-3500
Spirit-200
Dele wool -800
Shawl-2500
Cloth hanger- 8000
Clip-300
Goya-300
Comb-200
Glucose-350
Vaseline-600
Disposable panties- 900
Nursing gown- 1000
Nightingale-1500
Vest 3 sets- 3500
Sleep suit 3sets-2500
Mittens-400

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Depends. I think mine was 12k, it's slightly better quality than those blue/grey ones and has more colour options. There's the local, local intermediate and imported grin grin grin grin grin

BlossomedCherry:
Bath set for my area no rch 5k o. abi no be dox plastic ones wey dey get basket and bucket join?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
NATURE MADE PRENATAL MULTI +DHA for pregnant women and women trying to get pregnant. DHA may help support fetal brain and eye development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Depends. I think mine was 12k, it's slightly better quality than those blue/grey ones and has more colour options. There's the local, local intermediate and imported grin grin grin grin grin

Lol I guess there's different grades to every item on the list. Me I got a bath set as a wedding gift so I shall not be worrying my head about that one. Do and get home, I'm looking forward to an update. I'm also really curious about how much a set of decent quality onesies cost
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
for those asking about bath set this might help

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
more

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
diamond02:
for those asking about bath set this might help
Let me chip in small, mamas should avoid this particular bath set! It's a white elephant angry the net can barely hold a 4kg baby and more so the bucket is just oversized, no bowl to mix water in, no laundry bucket, no soap case.

It only contains 4items plus the net making it 5!
Bucket
Potty
Pitcher(cup)
Bath basin
And net, Only 5 items for over 10k? Mbanu.

Someone I know bought it and is still swearing for the manufacturers grin cos she couldn't use the net and has to make use of another bowl to mix bathing water.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by diamond02: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Coldfeet thanks for the info, the seller just sent me the pictures but i have not decided on the one to pick

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
@cappo sixx we're fine o....38 wks + now....my jajania hurts wella now. turning and getting out of bed is so painful...finally packing my hospital bags gradually...congrats to all my teamies that have given birth..jazzyjazz ur boy should be fine now...kisses to him..
Team January for supernatural birth..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
realdentist:
Team March, pls who can direct me to where d last roll call is?
Meanwhile i noticed that i havent seen any comments from the following mamas for a while: Bolaalimat
Chrisdada16.
Eminent91..
Firstpregnancy.
Mummychimaobi1
Nkediche....
Onaswu....
Splendy90....
Sunbestie....
Ummhalimah...
Yesitsme.....
Is it phone issue or tiredness or peepiƱg mode activated? Abeg just come out n say hi. We miss u.
Hmmmm..! Let me rant small! My tiredness these days is something else! I sit down, i'm tired. I stand, I'm tired. I walk small, I'm tired. But my pcv is ok o. So tey i'm thinking of starting mat leave early but i know i will be bored stiff just sitting at home waiting for bobo to show up.
And my navel area is warmer than other parts of my abdomen.
Braxton hicks have been coming more often these days too.. End of rant for now
tank you ma for checking on me ma my phone got stolen before Xmas and no money to pay another one for now as my cash jus dey look me in mavro jus praying for d release by next week. to mama illan congrats to u can't wait to see ur baby after all d consumable. av bin done with malaria BT getting better now. march mamas how d waddling my own na strong tin oh. I find it hard to slip at night cos of position my left side ache me a lot and my right side gives me ribs pain. edd is march 15 expecting a princess u can start booking dowry will not b much ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
hi every one good day, am kind of new in this forum please I would like the experienced mamas to give me more tips and advice. Am 27wks and I have been having left side rib pain just below my left bre5t. Its discomforting anytime I sit or lie down on my left side without the support of pillow. please is anyone experiencing such? I also did ultrasound scanning my last ANC and it said fundus and breech..its there any cause to worry? team April please come out....thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yesitsme:
Na me or u no dey come online? check well ooo.
U would have read what I wrote well b4 attacking me...I said "have been online" But am just going to ignore u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chrisdada16:

edd is march 15 expecting a princess u can start booking dowry will not b much ...

First to book for my nephew. Since I am a ftm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
sunbestie:

I dey show online. Na me ask about our Jan roll nah.
Abeg make I rant small.......... D heaviness am feeling no be here oo and my baby can kick for Africa, am having loss of appetite too. I don't knw if I should say I worwor or beautiful now.... cheesy but I no send anybody oo I jst dey tell myself sey I be sexy mama.... chikena. Mamas I notice something ... My demand for d other room no be here oo, infact DH dey pretend to be asleep anything I enter bedroom. I can be busy and working all day without feeling dat am pregnant is only my baby kicks and dance that reminds me that am pregnant and d need to slow down and rest. Abeg make I stop here joor.
Team march we are moving d ministry wella. kiss
guess 3rd trimester Symptoms are coming back...same thing with me oo....its ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
I have the pimples wahala too on my chest, forehead and back...with swollen nose and legs... Lol...infact I just dey worwor everyday gan...lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow, it been long i log in. Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their los, may they be a source of happiness and joy in your homes.

March mamas I hail, the swaddling no be here oooooo but we shall overcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
diamond02:
more
the orange one is d exact type I both, I fink for 4k or 4200 cant really remember...tho I was given one DAT looked like a jacuzzi on my wedding... It has a shower stuff but abeg who get power for DAT one...it dosnt have basket and bucket and potty so it will annoying to gain start buying those ones one by one plus my mum knws only d old type, don't want to stress her..lol....I just got a new bath set...the orange one in d pix, it has evryfin except for a bailer and soap case...dre are oda cheaper ones DAT cost like 2500 or 2000 those one have evryfin except for a soap case, but dey are very light and can break easily... I also saw d ones of 9k and 15k tho dey are very strong, very fine with designs but have lesser things inside...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

U would have read what I wrote well b4 attacking me...I said "have been online" But am just going to ignore u...
ha! is that how u get angry? pls dear.... I was even laughing while posting this thing, wasnt an attack. Was written as a joke, didnt mean to attack u pls.What u posted doesnt even worth an attack. pls calm down abi na pregnancy hormone dey work? no vex ooo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
Let me chip in small, mamas should avoid this particular bath set! It's a white elephant angry the net can barely hold a 4kg baby and more so the bucket is just oversized, no bowl to mix water in, no laundry bucket, no soap case.

It only contains 4items plus the net making it 5!
Bucket
Potty
Pitcher(cup)
Bath basin
And net, Only 5 items for over 10k? Mbanu.

Someone I know bought it and is still swearing for the manufacturers grin cos she couldn't use the net and has to make use of another bowl to mix bathing water.
Exactly why I went for d orange one...it has...evryfin... Bucket, bowl for mixing water, basket for baby things, d potty like a seat, den d baby bath..which u can put ur legs inside and do it the old way..lol...I saw this type for 9k abi 9500 d man kept pressuring me to buy it, but I said no oooo , e no get anyfin inside and e wan con resemble d jacuzzi type wey dey my house(wedding gift) when baby is now a toddler e go start to use DAT one...for now all am going to buy is small bailer and soap case...which isn't gana cost me up to 500naira sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.