Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144598 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2017
bolaalimat:

av been busy dis past few days bt now am back to my peeping mode cos as ftm notn realy much to contribute. but make i no lie i dey enjoy dis group n i dey learn aswell tnx to all d sabi mamas.
All d mamas wey don born congrats oo i dey gbadun ur bs bt d one wey i like pass na all d ones wey no get tear. i don dey fear d tear story oo cos i hear say as a ftm yu must get tear nd for my clinic dem dey sow am like dat without killing d cells around d area. abeg hw bad is d pain so as to no what to expect. sory for d long write up am nt used to typin in short form.

My edd is march 30 nd sex is xx. acting cappo help me input am tnx.

It's not true that all first timer must have tear my uncle's wife gave birth to her 1st child that weighed 3.7kg no tear. Even firstymum said that was part of her prayer request for her 1st and God answered her no tear. Be it unto u according to ur faith.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
depends on how close u re to d woman, plz allow her atlst come o na still her grandchild.
In another view, na we dey use our hand do ourselves wetin dey do us, u don see how d woman dey prepare to come look after u even d peppersoup attack wey u dey yarn so no be becuz of d love she has for u? abi she go stress herself ontop ur matter if she no care? last last now she come use her elderly sense knw say she is not welcomed by you come begin dey give u cold shoulders, we go talk say MIL has changed while we started it ourselves.
showing ur nyash upandan to anybody like she is anybody to u! she is ur swthrt's mother for heavens sake!
D day u said I do to your hubby is d day u entered contract of having same mum and same dad with ur dh o, dats d d one body one flesh tin. Even ur own parents automatically are ur dh's parents too.
dats my own cent sha but like I earlier said, it all boils down to how close you are with ur MILs.

Hmmn. I hope you're not one of those that likes to siddon and spread leg ontop mata wey no reach to spread on top. Where did you even read that I might not want her coming at all to see her grandchild? You won make me talk plenty now.
I see you have said you'd prefer your MIL, but being closer to your MIL than your own biological mother is not the norm, dearie. Entering into a marriage contract doesn't strip one off their self awareness, so I reserve the right to still be uncomfortable with showing my nyash upandan...even with the doctors, y-e-s. If she shows me love from now till next life, her love no fit pass my mama own for me. Na my mama I know about sha. Don't know about another's.

If she gives a cold shoulder because she wants to forcefully come first, then she mightn't be a good MIL afterall...
We're not yorubas, so having the MIL over for omugwo, is actually the awkward.

There's really not more to the original concerns I stated, but for nit pickers' sakes...there goes...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Yesitsme:
Me sef ooo, sleep na war plus heat. last night I had NY birth twice bf sleeping around 1am, took fruits sef and woke up by 5am. third trimester no be beans, my belly is heavy eh. I still eat like tomorrow no dey am asking God to help me, if I don't eat its like I want to faint. I don't want to eat like Jazzyjazz, make my jajaina no tear during delivery. Will be 30wks on Monday's see us na.
did u say 29 weeks?
Ur Belle go long well well o. Choi! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

.me sef dey fear tear o bcs my vj is d tight type o...weda DH enter or not...e go still close back
U're so funny! Which one b tight type again? E get d one wey de hang open?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Jazzyjazz where are u now? Why u jus abandon us na? How's our baby Ilan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I wiped bcoz I wanted to know when I saw the show.

It all depends on you sha.
OK thanks for your response. How is baby llan? Greetings to him ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2017
realdentist:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2017
ToyosiR:

Madam, Its not necessary you switch to wiping. I dont wipe throughout my pregnancy. I usually use water to clean but i usually see the show in my panties. This happens for my 2 previous pregnancy.

So, no issue.
Thanks maa guess i will just continue with using water and be conversant with any changes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2017
BeeBlossoms:
Me sef prefer water, so I wear light coloured panties and check before I sit to use the toilet, and sometimes, I put my hand to check.... Iyammma

Hmmmm @putting hand to check, thanks for your reply. It helped
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2017
realdentist:
did u say 29 weeks?
Ur Belle go long well well o. Choi! grin grin
Over long is worrying the belle. Me and ready for anything ooo. I guess its cos o took in 2months after delivery so belle no enter well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2017
enque:
U can switch to wiping for now, and then resume using water to clean up after u have put to bed

Will try but am not just used and comfortable with wiping. Thanks anyways.How is princess doing? Happy vigilante
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Kittana:

Hmmn. I hope you're not one of those that likes to siddon and spread leg ontop mata wey no reach to spread on top. Where did you even read that I might not want her coming at all to see her grandchild? You won make me talk plenty now.
I see you have said you'd prefer your MIL, but being closer to your MIL than your own biological mother is not the norm, dearie. Entering into a marriage contract doesn't strip one off their self awareness, so I reserve the right to still be uncomfortable with showing my nyash upandan...even with the doctors, y-e-s. If she shows me love from now till next life, her love no fit pass my mama own for me. Na my mama I know about sha. Don't know about another's.

If she gives a cold shoulder because she wants to forcefully come first, then she mightn't be a good MIL afterall...
We're not yorubas, so having the MIL over for omugwo, is actually the awkward.

There's really not more to the original concerns I stated, but for nit pickers' sakes...there goes...
lol, I no spread mat ontop ur matter o maama as u can see itz none of my business and all I did was generalize even though I used ur comment as point of touch. I only said if she kum use her elderly sense knw say she isnt welcomed after all her goodwill, it wldnt be nice. A mothers love cant be over emphasised but ur MIL is still ur mother biko.
Make I no carry my hand go kotee case, I conclude with ur life ur businex do wat suits u.
I blve u brot it here so pipo will air their view and I just did mine so no tek am as wahala. #udo.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
prettmum:
PLEASE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY MAMAS, MY HONEY POT IS ON FIRE OOOO, I CAN'T. WALK OR STAND WELL TOO... HELP SOB
27weeks
cephalic lie
Sorry teamie it seems that's what is reigning now mine too hurts really bad especially my left side it occurs most when I sit for too long and wants to stand up and when turning in bed, I guess its because baby has engaged (according to my last scan), I pray it ease us with time. Supernatural delivery to us all, team April how waddling? Am already feeling heaviness at 27weeks plus God help me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2017
realdentist:

lol, the mama funny die, there is no loose type and tight type just that with time it loses elasticity
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. Uw.
Not hard to do, especially if one TTC'd for a while... One keep checking CM over and over then

(
mydreams25:

Hmmmm @putting hand to check, thanks for your reply. It helped

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2017
So you would rather I told her to her face that I don't want her coming before my mum, "after all her goodwill"? Because it shouldn't be hard to deduce my original concern is how to tell her, before you started your sermon on how to recognise my mother. I wouldn't turn up my nose at your preference of your MIL, but no try to talk like say na the normal tin be that. A MIL is a MIL. She can't be your mother.

I de appreciate contributions wella oo. So long as dem no try to take me score cheap points.

It is well sha.
BlossomedCherry:
lol, I no spread mat ontop ur matter o maama as u can see itz none of my business and all I did was generalize even though I used ur comment as point of touch. I only said if she kum use her elderly sense knw say she isnt welcomed after all her goodwill, it wldnt be nice. A mothers love cant be over emphasised but ur MIL is still ur mother biko.
Make I no carry my hand go kotee case, I conclude with ur life ur businex do wat suits u.
I blve u brot it here so pipo will air their view and I just did mine so no tek am as wahala. #udo.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2017
callola:
cry cry cry it seems as if my baby hv engaged ooo, bcox the rate wey my jajaina dey pain me no be here. And dh is not helping matter sef. If I talk he will say that I complain too much that he's helping me, we are just 30 weeks 8 more to go grin grin grin Feb should come and pass jor
Hahahahahaha..yes ooo Feb plz go ooo...am 29weeks today and iyaf taya o...antenatal drugs irritates me now, if I drink am na so e go stay for my neck oo, dey smell...dey turn my belle join and e dey make me wan vomit join... Na wa o I don suffer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
mydreams25:

Sorry teamie it seems that's what is reigning now mine too hurts really bad especially my left side it occurs most when I sit for too long and wants to stand up and when turning in bed, I guess its because baby has engaged (according to my last scan), I pray it ease us with time. Supernatural delivery to us all, team April how waddling? Am already feeling heaviness at 27weeks plus God help me ooo
Hi teamie, baby has engaged kwa. Hian, that was fast, don't make me start thinking about labour now before my blood pressure would increase grin I don't even ask for baby's position at my scans and no one even mentions it, guess cuz wherever it is now is not bothering me. I'd start asking from 25 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
ur welcome...
she is fine smiley

mydreams25:

Will try but am not just used and comfortable with wiping. Thanks anyways.How is princess doing? Happy vigilante

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Kittana:
So you would rather I told her to her face that I don't want her coming before my mum, "after all her goodwill"? Because it shouldn't be hard to deduce my original concern is how to tell her, before you started your sermon on how to recognise my mother. I wouldn't turn up my nose on your preference of your MIL, but no try to talk like say na the normal tin be that. A MIL is a MIL. She can't be your mother.

I de appreciate contributions wella oo. So long as dem no try to take me score cheap points.

It is well sha.

yea its well and nobody is scoring cheap points with anybody okay. We are all here to learn and if am wrong in watever way, call me to order and kowashiate.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi Jazzyjazz, welcome back, how's the baby and you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spongeisback: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Please can you stop writing in text speak? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Congratulations to all the mothers that have birthed their babies.

God's maximum protection shall continually shield them.

On the diaper issue, molfix was bae for me till I bought the fake ones( you won't know till you start using it), the waistband and strap doesn't hold for long with rashes on bum.

It's better to buy from big stores as they are being supplied by molfix distributors( I purchased only from Ceci Plaza when I was still in Akure)

I changed to Toujours, it's good too till I discovered Baby Hugg which is ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔.

iomoge2, hope you are enjoying Akure? Quiet I know , enjoy your stay with mum(MIL), get plenty pampering ooooo. Hugs to zoey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
mydreams25:

My sweet teamie thanks and how is your prince charming, kissingz to him.

another wahalaa be say my baby desk measure 2weeks ahead 27weeks instead of 25weeks I hope is normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yeah I'd do one soon, I'm too busy trying to poo right now cheesy I ate too much Udara this week now my bumbum feels like it's been sealed shut by one strong poo lipsrsealed cheesy

ehya ooo kpele, just lick orange
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
amen...may God continue to also provide for u and DH too....
amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
mydreams25:

Wow,guess am lucky,first pregnancy n so far all is going well,still walking normal n evry is normal!Na kicks d remind me say am not alone,is just like am not even pregnant at all!Dats us at 27wks 2days!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Oya @giddyperson see my prices. I shopped at Trade fair. Other things:

Sudocream - 1800
Milton Tablets - 900
Flask - 7k
Carrier - 7k5
Cotton bud - 600
Chicco soap - 3k
Ladysept - 6 for 2700

Thanks so so much for this, you are a darling. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sansa143:
Wow,guess am lucky,first pregnancy n so far all is going well,still walking normal n evry is normal!Na kicks d remind me say am not alone,is just like am not even pregnant at all!Dats us at 27wks 2days!
First bump shot from team April, nice, whats that scar? How's the situation with things at home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
spongeisback:
Please can you stop writing in text speak? Thanks.
I truly dont get it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mummy Ilan aka jazzyjazz. I sight you. How is our prince?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nicoleswizzi & Realdentist abeg make Una no use laff kee person @tight and hang open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.