Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180991 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't poo cry
I'm so screwed cry cry
God if you help me deliver this poo, I promise never to eat this much udara again cry
I feel like I've been in Labour since yesterday and anus does not want to dilate enough to deliver this poo grin. Infact anus feels shut.
How can I induce this poo cry
I must deliver this thing this night cry
Can't sleep with it again today cry
Wish me luck cry cry cry
Ah ah no be the same udara we lick? I licked it d day b4 yesterday... Yesterday and even today...and trust me I licked like 8 each day....tho I want to take a brk...hian....guess its giving u constipation.... Drink a lot of water...b4 I got preg I take paraffin oil for constipation but I don't knw if its OK for preg women o...I also use ducolax, an inserting pill for my anus...and I dont still knw if its OK for preg women...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Ah ah no be the same udara we lick? I licked it d day b4 yesterday... Yesterday and even today...and trust me I licked like 8 each day....tho I want to take a brk...hian....guess its giving u constipation.... Drink a lot of water...b4 I got preg I take paraffin oil for constipation but I don't knw if its OK for preg women o...I also use ducolax, an inserting pill for my anus...and I dont still knw if its OK for preg women...
Pls do take a break, you don't wanna experience this, this happens to me every year Udara season cuz I eat loads of it and I like to swallow without really chewing and I like to eat the back too grin. I'm off to google ducolax, I'm so desperate right now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
beyedew:

Jazzyjazz tongue tongue.... quietly waiting at one corner for 18th Jan kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for your replies @Iyomomoreloaded , Oga Thorpido and Giddyperson. smiley

@Giddy-person, lolz. Dont mind me jare. I no know who send me. My Husband and I laughed so much over it eh. He asked what I wrote there. I told Him. He was amused. He didn't even know Nairaland had a diary section and he has been a nairalander far before me o. smiley
I regularly read yours and that of your 'twin' wink . Sweet read.

Sorry about the poo issue. Easy with the udara when season reach abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yes my areola is cracked and I can see the bruise. I have asked dh to go and get the lanolin cream for me tomorrow.

The nurses told me Ilan is latching well

realdentist:

Thank God he's doing well and sucking well too. E sabi chop like him mama!
U may have cracked tips/areola likely from not positioning the brea.st well in his mouth. Lansinoh tip cream/any lanolin-based cream will help.
Also for the swollen feet, try to keep it elevated at all times. Put ur leg on a small stool when sitting. And when lying down, place them on a pillow. The Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
myrygurl:

thanks a lot dear for your response.
I see you peeping, pls supply your EDD and baby gender if you know yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls who is selling post partum belt?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
olatebony , emerald65

jazzyjazz:
Pls who is selling post partum belt?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
olatebony , emerald65
Pls whoch one of u still has post partum belt o? I need to get my sexy back mbok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

Pls do take a break, you don't wanna experience this, this happens to me every year Udara season cuz I eat loads of it and I like to swallow without really chewing and I like to eat the back too grin. I'm off to google ducolax, I'm so desperate right now.
Hahh I don press brake o....ah ah..tru ducolax sha e go make u shit plus purge a bit bcs it will go into the anus and break d poo...but u nid to put it inside the freezer for it to block b4 u can successfully insert it into ur anus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Flodel:
tank God tinz don settle, as per d surgery qst itz not trrue, i've done appendix n myomectomy n i gave birth to my DD 2ru VD now on second missionary journey. d only tin i no of is u cant be induced if u've done fibroid operation cos itz a major operation.

cc thorpido

Wow really! How long after myomectomy did you deliver?

Saw my doctor who performed my myomectomy and he talked about VD. I was surprised. Didn't think it would be possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't poo cry
I'm so screwed cry cry
God if you help me deliver this poo, I promise never to eat this much udara again cry
I feel like I've been in Labour since yesterday and anus does not want to dilate enough to deliver this poo grin. Infact anus feels shut.
Wish me luck cry cry cry
have u tried eating green garden eggs, with lots of water. Works for me ALL the time. Within 12 hours u'll visit d loo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't poo cry
I'm so screwed cry cry
Wish me luck cry cry cry
Bend your yansh lemme lay my hands on it! tongue
Oya giddy yansh receive the ability to bring forth that poo this very minute, any power that is standing in the way of this toilet destined poopoo from sliding out peacefully and without tearing the yansh be roasted by FIRE! Fire! Fire!!!! Shiit I command you to come out! Come out of her bumbum and free the daughter of the Most High God. It is well with your yansh cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
@Cold feet u funny oh.

Mamas help me oh my lo is matching my rib. It's not funny again oh very painful. This pikin get energy and he is weighed 2.7kg from the last scan. I'm just 35week gone I can't take it again I want to give birth oh. My DH is begging me to bear the pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't poo cry
I'm so screwed cry cry
Wish me luck cry cry cry

cappo sorry for what you are going through,I doubt if udara is the culprit cos its rich in fibre.if you are able to get carrots,eat plenty of it and drink lots of warm water,It'll act as bulk to push it down.please try to reduced bread n milk for now.they can block the anus seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2017
jaysmama:
Congrats to all january mamas that have put to bed . Safe delivery to all those still awaiting their los. Had my son a week ago weighing 4.1kg VD no tear.
BS
I had my cerclage put in at 14 wks and then removed at 36 weeks. My cervix went to 1cm immediately but i didnt go into labour, at my 37 week check was 2cm same at my 38 week check. My doctor decided we should induce if i was still pregnant by 39wks. I had been having painful cramps since i was 36 weeks and it was increasing daily . I could not sleep through the night as the cramps would wake me up. By the time i got home after my 38 week check at about 1pm i kept having infrequent contractions.By midnight the contractions would come 10mins 9mins back to 12 mins apart . I managed it till 6am in the morning got my hubby to get my son off to school and called my doctor. I was asked to go to L& D by the time i was admitted and checked was 6cm .

My contractions were still irregular, no bloody show and my water did not break but i was in labour even though i wasnt sure until i was checked at the hospital. I would advise ftms to be vigilant you may not have all the classic labour signs and actually be dilating its best to always get to the hospital and get checked.

At 6cm the pain was still okay but being a 3rd time mom i knew the pains still coming ahead and immediately asked for an epidural this was about 9.30 in the morning. I was relaxed epidural given and the equipment monitoring the babys heart rate and my contractions were set up. The epidural caused a drop in my blood pressure i was dizzy and incoherent but an injection was given and i was ok. I was there till 5.00pm watching tv talking to my hubby was checked and i was 9cm . My doctor now said i should be given a bit of oxytocin i didnt feel any pain but from the monitor i could see i was contracting more . By 5.40 the doctor said time to push my baby was born at 6.02pm.

I really thk God for seeing me through. I have had to deal with multiple miscarriages, incompetent cervix, high blood pressure and i have 3 kids notwithstanding. As i hang up my boots finally mamas no matter the diagnosis the conditions they say you have the number of miscarriages, the financial issues, husbands not cooperating i will tell you i have seen it all. God will always answer when you call him it may tarry but it will happen at the appointed time. He will wipe away tears and restore whatever the cankerworm has eaten. Be prayerful it is well mamas. I am not an active thread member but will always address any issue directed to me.
congrats ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temisandudu: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Its amazing this thread still exists after 4 years! But where is agiboma

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2017
I had finally registered yesterday, was given malaria drug nd blood tonic and TT shit was given also bt was nt given prenatal drugs. don't know y oo. Supernatural delivery to us all ijn. # team June.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Coldfeet:
Oya giddy yansh receive the ability to bring forth that poo this very minute, any power that is standing in the way of this toilet destined poopoo from sliding out peacefully and without tearing the yansh be roasted by FIRE! Fire! Fire!!!! Shiit I command you to come out! Come out of her bumbum and free the daughter of the Most High God. It is well with your yansh cheesy cheesy
Mama u are so funny. This laying of hands must work by fire oo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
jaysmama:
Congrats to all january mamas that have put to bed . Safe delivery to all those still awaiting their los. Had my son a week ago weighing 4.1kg VD no tear.
BS
I had my cerclage put in at 14 wks and then removed at 36 weeks. My cervix went to 1cm immediately but i didnt go into labour, at my 37 week check was 2cm same at my 38 week check. My doctor decided we should induce if i was still pregnant by 39wks. I had been having painful cramps since i was 36 weeks and it was increasing daily . I could not sleep through the night as the cramps would wake me up. By the time i got home after my 38 week check at about 1pm i kept having infrequent contractions.By midnight the contractions would come 10mins 9mins back to 12 mins apart . I managed it till 6am in the morning got my hubby to get my son off to school and called my doctor. I was asked to go to L& D by the time i was admitted and checked was 6cm .

My contractions were still irregular, no bloody show and my water did not break but i was in labour even though i wasnt sure until i was checked at the hospital. I would advise ftms to be vigilant you may not have all the classic labour signs and actually be dilating its best to always get to the hospital and get checked.

At 6cm the pain was still okay but being a 3rd time mom i knew the pains still coming ahead and immediately asked for an epidural this was about 9.30 in the morning. I was relaxed epidural given and the equipment monitoring the babys heart rate and my contractions were set up. The epidural caused a drop in my blood pressure i was dizzy and incoherent but an injection was given and i was ok. I was there till 5.00pm watching tv talking to my hubby was checked and i was 9cm . My doctor now said i should be given a bit of oxytocin i didnt feel any pain but from the monitor i could see i was contracting more . By 5.40 the doctor said time to push my baby was born at 6.02pm.

I really thk God for seeing me through. I have had to deal with multiple miscarriages, incompetent cervix, high blood pressure and i have 3 kids notwithstanding. As i hang up my boots finally mamas no matter the diagnosis the conditions they say you have the number of miscarriages, the financial issues, husbands not cooperating i will tell you i have seen it all. God will always answer when you call him it may tarry but it will happen at the appointed time. He will wipe away tears and restore whatever the cankerworm has eaten. Be prayerful it is well mamas. I am not an active thread member but will always address any issue directed to me.
You didnt have epidural after effect?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Orente21:
I had finally registered yesterday, was given malaria drug nd blood tonic and TT shit was given also bt was nt given prenatal drugs. don't know y oo. Supernatural delivery to us all ijn. # team June.
they were supposed to give you prenatal drugs na, maybe they forgot but eat plenty of fruits
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Giddyperson:
I can't poo cry
I'm so screwed cry cry
Wish me luck cry cry cry

Congratulations Cappo, May God help you to deliver safely, you can induce it with by taking oranges and plenty water.

Good Luck and make sure to alert me when you finally deliver it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Gudmornin lovely mamas. Team Feb I d hail oh. Abeg Feb cappo, help me update my details. Edds are 10th and 11th Feb, baby sex (xx).Wishing everyone a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
You didnt have epidural after effect?
I did it takes a while for your joints to return to normal. I still have mild pain in my hips back and tighs. I had my first two without epidural i just could not go through that pain again. The after pains from the epi cannot be compared to labor pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Waoh! Congratulations @ jaysmama,may God bless ur lo.
4.1kg, hmmmn u try o.
Thks and amen. I was surprised too o. Thk God i didnt know he was that big would have been scared of pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2017
jaysmama:

I did it takes a while for your joints to return to normal. I still have mild pain in my hips back and tighs. I had my first two without epidural i just could not go through that pain again. The after pains from the epi cannot be compared to labor pain
how many weeks post partum are you? when would the pain wear off and how does this epidural after pain feel like plz epp me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Coldfeet:
Oya giddy yansh receive the ability to bring forth that poo this very minute, any power that is standing in the way of this toilet def the Most High God....
cheesy cheesy
Lwkmd grin Nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Almost 2yrs
Dazzle86:

Wow really! How long after myomectomy did you deliver?

Saw my doctor who performed my myomectomy and he talked about VD. I was surprised. Didn't think it would be possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Flodel:
Almost 2yrs

same with me by my edd it would be almost 2 years. Thank you ma'am for the info.

If you don't mind me, would like to know if you had submucosal fibroids the type that grows inside the womb and how big and how many were yours. I heard these are the considerations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
No it was intramural but wat really helped was I didd a lot o exercise n I can walk or africa, d day I gave birthh I woke up fetched almost a drum full of water frm d well, in d evenin I took my normal walk by d tym I came back contraction has started got 2d hospital arnd 9pm gave birth 1am. Above all prayer is d ultimate
Dazzle86:

same with me by my edd it would be almost 2 years. Thank you ma'am for the info.

If you don't mind me, would like to know if you had submucosal fibroids the type that grows inside the womb and how big and how many were yours. I heard these are the considerations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Good day to all the mamas in the house, congratulations to those who have given birth and safe delivery to the rest of us.
Pls help my conditions. I am 22 weeks plus now, my edd is 13 may, I have not registered for ante natal and am scared to do so. Reason is because of what happened to me when I had my first born. When I was pregnant with my first child, I registered @ 20 weeks, so anythillme I go for ante natal, I always fell sick, that I won't be able to eat anything for 3 days, to the extent that my hubby folled me to see doctor one day, and complained that anytime I visit hospital I always fell sick...
I am now scared to start ante natal Co's I don't want to fall sick embarassed . I don't feel sick or vomit since I discovered that am pregnant, I eat greatly, I don't have any morning sickness and even am finner than before. I bought Obron 6 yesterday, so I just used this morning. The only issue now is to start the clinic. Please what should I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
nikkishola:
Good day to all the mamas in the house, congratulations to those who have given birth and safe delivery to the rest of us.
Pls help my conditions. I am 22 weeks plus now, my edd is 13 may, I have not registered for ante natal and am scared to do so. Reason is because of what happened to me when I had my first born. When I was pregnant with my first child, I registered @ 20 weeks, so anythillme I go for ante natal, I always fell sick, that I won't be able to eat anything for 3 days, to the extent that my hubby folled me to see doctor one day, and complained that anytime I visit hospital I always fell sick...
I am now scared to start ante natal Co's I don't want to fall sick embarassed . I don't feel sick or vomit since I discovered that am pregnant, I eat greatly, I don't have any morning sickness and even am finner than before. I bought Obron 6 yesterday, so I just used this morning. The only issue now is to start the clinic. Please what should I do
Is it that you have a phobia for hospitals? Is it the same hospital you used for your first? Is it just only when you attend antenatal or all the time? And has it always been so from childhood or only when you are pregnant?

I know hospital smells and the feeling of having dead and sick people around (eg general hospitals) makes a lot of people squirmy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.