Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126754 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2017
realdentist:
are u sure the nipple shield is your size? Cos that could also affect effectiveness of d pump. My dear, that malaria matter still surprises me till today o

Well. We thank God for everything. I don't even know o, whether the nipple shield is my size.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
sunbestie:

Present oo. Edd march 22 and 24. Gender team surprise as my baby no gree open legs
lol no worry he/she go open b4 DAT time..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2017
callola:
i still get edd? Well sha, na 20th and it's xx
L
U get oo...in Jesus name...how body...abeg try and be positive, u are well in Jesus name....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Good morning house
Make I rant small.. .i visited my Aunt on Sunday morning who want to dedicate her baby in church...*fast-forward to church*i sidon jejely under fan for church so dey call first timer to come forward nah so my aunt push me forward i sah no insist, I went nd they pray for me nah so den give me chair for front Seat mean y no fan nd low ventilation for dere...hmmmm I sah sidon dey look d pastor as he dey minister after some min I was feeling heat, chai huge heat+blurred vision but I was shy to stand up ND receive fresh air outside cusz nah front seat i sidon. *fast-forward to pastor office *i open my eye and i saw 2pastor nd a woman praying for me, my beautiful dress don wet, my hair nd body re wet as well with water nd anoiting oil. I was confused and ashamed, latr I was told i fainted when d pastor was preaching. .JESUS!! !!nah so I flash black ooh,omg the heat caused it(i hate heat) Member of d church keep coming to greet me in d office i was so ashamed of myself so tay nah my aunt nd husband con drag me for d office wen dey close. Cusz I can't imagine first time in their church nd i fainted. dis nah my first time I go faint ooh, Nah so dis pregnancy do me shege ND embarrass me on Sunday ooh.. . cry grin

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2017
diamond02:
Thanks for the roll call @Nicolewizzi u are doing a great job. We are fine, I will take the last shot of my TT injection today.

@callola, the Lord is your strength and his blessing is permanent and added no sorrow, my SIL is having the same issue, she starting draining water at 23 weeks and she is having twins, she has been at the hospital for the past 2weeks

@Abbynhummy it is well with ur family, don't give up ur season of laughter is near

#teammarchforsupernaturalandsafedelivery
Tank u mam, lemme help us till babyadorable is back...plz update on baby sex...tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2017
realdentist:

U shd hv taken it by now. U she take at least 2 doses at 4 weeks interval while pregnant and complete d other 3 doses after u put to bed so u're protected for life. It's a very small needle, just a tiny prick. Not like d bombom needle. Lol
Thanks mama, I Jst dey see ur reply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house
Make I rant small.. .i visited my Aunt on Sunday morning who want to dedicate her baby in church...*fast-forward to church*i sidon jejely under fan for church so dey call first timer to come forward nah so my aunt push me forward i sah no insist, I went nd they pray for me nah so den give me chair for front Seat mean y no fan nd low ventilation for dere...hmmmm I sah sidon dey look d pastor as he dey minister after some min I was feeling heat, chai huge heat+blurred vision but I was shy to stand up ND receive fresh air outside cusz nah front seat i sidon. *fast-forward to pastor office *i open my eye and i saw 2pastor nd a woman praying for me, my beautiful dress don wet, my hair nd body re wet as well with water nd anoiting oil. I was confused and ashamed, latr I was told i fainted when d pastor was preaching. .JESUS!! !!nah so I flash black ooh,omg the heat caused it(i hate heat) Member of d church keep coming to greet me in d office i was so ashamed of myself so tay nah my aunt nd husband con drag me for d office wen dey close. Cusz I can't imagine first time in their church nd i fainted. dis nah my first time I go faint ooh, Nah so dis pregnancy do me shege ND embarrass me on Sunday ooh.. . cry grin
lol I can't help but to laf. It happened to me 7years ago during my wedding. There was heat menh, in the process of i do, oh boy i black out. When I open my eyes they were fanning me. I told the camera man to stop vidoeing. This is my third pregnancy and I learnt that my systems hate heat and sun and I tried to avoid it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house

Lol, I have experienced such several times even as a child by adulthood I started noticing that my body gives me signs (the blurred vision and excessive sweating) that am about to blackout,it was then I started noticing that it only happened on days where I had stressed myself , sweated a lot not taken enough water or none at all, (I was in the habit of doing that, I just would not feel thirsty) . When I avoided these It stopped . Very embarrassing cos it always happens outside. I always carry water in my bag.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
lol no worry he/she go open b4 DAT time..
I don't want to knw again kwanu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house
My sister no vex but next time don't feel shy ooo just quitely waka find solutions to ur problems. I no fit come and kill myself biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house
Lol..na wa o...as u dey feel heat u for don bone stand up comot outside na, shame no dey this one ooo...hian..kpele...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
callola:
lol I can't help but to laf. It happened to me 7years ago during my wedding. There was heat menh, in the process of i do, oh boy i black out. When I open my eyes they were fanning me. I told the camera man to stop vidoeing. This is my third pregnancy and I learnt that my systems hate heat and sun and I tried to avoid it.

Haaa I notice my own early and I dey avoid a m wella especially sun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
sunbestie:

I don't want to knw again kwanu
Owww OK noted grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
iomoge2 and jazzjazz vigilante don hold una well.
Ozycy where u dey oo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Eyah sorry eh! At least you didn't sustain injury. Mine I landed my head on the tiles and had a deep cut hubby had to rush me to the hospital. Very sad experience that day sha cry
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
I came to book space oo *space booked*
singing: everything na double double
*dancing like David danced*
biko preggy mamas pray for me this year is my year, oct13th is my edd by God's grace.
nobody should try and build on my space o
* building big fence and putting shuku shuku*

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=mooretes post=53079850]
Morning babes. How r u n d lo doing? Pls check ur email.

Thanks for letting us know u cant whatsapp. I will msg ltr today.

Goodday mooretes. Got your text, replied you but it didn't deliver. Pls check your email. Yeah my phone is not whatsapp enabled
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
biko preggy mamas pray for me this year is my year, oct13th is my edd by God's grace.
wink lol at the shuku shuku
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Awwwww why is it not Oct 14th nau so I can have a birthday mate grin
mummykyrti:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm...the lord is ur strength... U will be fine and baby too..kpele plz update me on ur edd and baby gender...
Kpele.
My honourable team members I hail oh My edd is march 15 expecting a princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwww why is it not Oct 14th nau so I can have a birthday mate grin
hehehe, no wahala, just pray let baby enter and stay, I can beg him/her to stay for one extra day... na period calculator gime that edd and am praying with it.

@realdentist yes o, shuku shuku go shuk anybody wey trespass, when I get my bfp I'll come and start building my duplex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
callola:

Wow. In the process of saying I do? So the camera man be still dey video. Same here o, I hate heat too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
AbbynHummy:
Goodday mothers. Still took my DD to the hospital. Ran a full blood count, she had malaria 2+. Was so shocked, cos she always sleeps inside her net. They gave some I.V injections, was just crying when the doc was piercing the cannula in her vein, she was just crying. Spent 10k for treatment, they said I should bring her for the next 3days to complete the treatment. Well, I thank God for everything, but I'm just so down right now, I've been crying, I'm even crying as I'm typing, the money that was used for this treatment was the money we were supposed to use to buy foodstuff at home. My husband has still not been paid his salary by the govt, infact I'm just overwhelmed with all this situation, to say that this pregnancy wasn't planned for and people keep telling me that the baby will bring open doors. I still believe that this baby is a blessing, I'm optmistic and have faith that all things will work for my good, I have faith that things will change soon, but I can't just help crying sometimes, I'm human and have feelings too. I know God will provide, he has given me HIS promise in romans 8:28 and jeremiah 29:11. I thank God for the gift of these children, I know he'll provide for me to be able to take care of them. I thought babies that are exclusively breastfed hardly fall ill? Pls what is the cheapest baby food in the market now?. I'm breastfeeding and yet most days I eat only twice a day. Sometimes I jsut need somebody to just cry to, somebody I can tell all my worries not becos I need the persons sympathy. I'm tired of bottling up my feeling everyday, I wish I can shout and tell pple what I am going through. Hubby doesn't like to see me cry or worry over our situation, whenever he sees me cry he'll say I'm reminding him of his incapabilities. I just need a shoulder to lean on.

ur situation reminds me of mine when i was pregnant, felt like God was no longer with me but i thank God for my hubby that stood firm in his belief. God came to my rescue at the perfect time, infact the timing couldnt have been more perfect and since then its been joy all the way. my sister, keep hanging onto God's promises, children are blessings, God's gift, and all God's gift are perfect including ur blessed daughter. stay strong is my advice to u, its not easy o but if i can do it, am certain you can too. it is well with ur family

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chrisdada16:

My honourable team members I hail oh My edd is march 15 expecting a princess.
OK mama tnx for d reply, noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
it is well with you. Supernatural conception shall be your portion. God of little children shall listen to your cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Onaswu:

it is well with you. Supernatural conception shall be your portion. God of little children shall listen to your cry
thank you ma, and may God always be with you and provide 4 u, before a need arises , supply would come. may your child bring untold happiness, joy, wealth and peace of mind into your home... whatever situation you might be going through now it's just for a while, you would dance, leap and praise God very soon bcs God is not a respecter of persons, what he did for one, he is more than able to do for all.

supernatural delivery is your portion, baby, mother, father and all extended family alive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
amypearl:

ur situation reminds me of mine when i was pregnant, felt like God was no longer with me but i thank God for my hubby that stood firm in his belief. God came to my rescue at the perfect time, infact the timing couldnt have been more perfect and since then its been joy all the way. my sister, keep hanging onto God's promises, children are blessings, God's gift, and all God's gift are perfect including ur blessed daughter. stay strong is my advice to u, its not easy o but if i can do it, am certain you can too. it is well with ur family

Thank you so much. God that changed your situation will also change my own for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
thank you ma, and may God always be with you and provide 4 u, before a need arises , supply would come. may your child bring untold happiness, joy, wealth and peace of mind into your home... whatever situation you might be going through now it's just for a while, you would dance, leap and praise God very soon bcs God is not a respected of persons, what he did for one, he is more than able to do for all.

supernatural delivery is your portion, baby, mother, father and all extended family alive.
Thanks so much for the prayer. so sure you will definitely testify
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
Lwkmd. Looollllzz
This woman no go kee sombori grin
No let that your 'shuku shuku' shuk me o.
Cos I be ya neighbor. wink

Amen dear. This year is your year. And many TTC mamas year too. We go build mansions for this Preggy thread. Lolz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lavivaavril(f): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Loisemm:

Lwkmd. Looollllzz

Amen dear. This year is your year. And many TTC mamas year too. We go build mansions for this Preggy thread. Lolz

Amen oooo I claim it too lol
Mummykyrti you must be cappo for October

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Loisemm:

Lwkmd. Looollllzz

hey loisemm mama, Na ur plot dey my corner so? my neighbour no vex jare, na all these community people(devil) dey like hijack person land (joy) so I gats put shuku shuku ( prayer) to protect my investment...may God answer all gtc mamas.

preggy mamas sorry say we hijack una thread o, we just dey do field survey... hehehe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
lavivaavril:

Amen oooo I claim it too lol Mummykyrti you must be cappo for October
She be real captain material. So funny. Amen Amen for us all, dear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.