Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126469 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:27am On Jan 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Abeg where can one buy this fenugreek ooooo

Cc iomoge2

Na dash dem dash me o... grin grin grin

But hajarabadmus (spp) sells.

Btw
I think that fenugreek ike is in Abuja.
Call both of dem sha
But Hajara is one of us

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:38am On Jan 25, 2017
enque:
u can start with size 2....just buy 1 pack for now and then as ur LO gets bigger, u change sizes.

My sister bought the big pack of size 2 (100 pieces) for 4k last week. But na supermarket she buy from sha.

We were 7kg at 10weeks.
We are 13weeks plus now and still using size 2 of molfix. Lol
size2 thats meant for 3 to 6kg. cheesy cheesy

I got from shoprite @3700 or so.
And na d origi.

Howz ur gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Molfix is bae o jàre.... still gat like 3 jumbo packs of size 2 n a pack of size 3 smiley smiley

My gal is fine o....

u've been MIA wt no diary update...is it d new job?
kisses to Zoe

iomoge2:

We were 7kg at 10weeks.
We are 13weeks plus now and still using size 2 of molfix. Lol

I got from shoprite @3700 or so.
And na d origi.

Howz ur gal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

To the glory of God.....my princess came in some minutes to 11pm yesterday 24th January 2017,weighing 3.5kg....
I wish my other teamies and other team supernatural delivery....*birth story later*
cc cappo sixx
Congrats mama and welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Naomi14:
Sabi mamas, I don't know if what am feeling is that braxton hicks something. Its just as if my lower abdomen squeezes together and I will have relieve after 5mins then again. I noticed is only when I return from the market or after cooking that's when it happens. My antenatal is still far so can't tell my gynaecologist now. And am just 25weeks+ is it not too early for braxton hicks things.

@enque, @callola, @sabi mamas (can't remember moniker like that)
that's it ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2017
iomoge2:

No b small

Coupled with my travelling
Returning
Creche 4 my girl

Now i just return, pick her; clear d days mess, prepare 4 d new day, dinner 4 d fam, not 4geting how she will be suckin none stop, pumpin 4 next day...

When am through, i just sleep off like a log of wood.
So bad that i do things at night n completely forget in d morning.
The only thing is dat i remember feeding her.

Vigilante is so real.
When i say vigilante.... its not just caring 4 baby o.... to me that's d easiest.
The real work is putting d house in order, cooking 4 d house, and kpekus.
Chio....
Dh wee not understand na. So u have 2.

E joor, if u r a working mother here....
Please get help b4 u born o.
Ehn hen.
No mattet how much ur hubby can help or promise to help. Its not easy.
Men r not cut out 4 this things naturally.
So they can only do little so well.

I miss this house so much.
Too much.

Congratulations to all the offloaded Mamas, May your children all grow up to do you proud....this labour of love will not be in vain in the mighty name of Jesus...Amen. and i wish all the pushing mamas an easy delivery full of testimony in Jesus name. Amen. For the ATC.... God is on d throne. He would never leave nor forsake u
Jisike dear that's d joy of motherhood. D Lord is our strength. Kisses to zoey kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house! Please I need ur help .been having cramps in my lower abdomen especially when I change my sleeping position i. e from left to right and when am using the loo. Please what could be the cause? am 20weeks 4days by the way .Thanks ma'ams
cc : @zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Okay. Thank you ma'am
iomoge2:

Na dash dem dash me o... grin grin grin

But hajarabadmus (spp) sells.

Btw
I think that fenugreek ike is in Abuja.
Call both of dem sha
But Hajara is one of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=realdentist post=53104186][/quote] Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

To the glory of God.....my princess came in some minutes to 11pm yesterday 24th January 2017,weighing 3.5kg....
I wish my other teamies and other team supernatural delivery....*birth story later*
cc cappo sixx

Congratulations, God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

cc cappo sixx
Congratulations, may she usher in good tidings in your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funstufz: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations oooo

God bless the beautiful Princess

We await ours come this February...

Other January Mama, I pray safe, secured and sound delivery for you All...

Mzora:
I don get alert o

cc cappo sixx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glogirl(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=freshtestimony post=52622297]

@ freshtestimony ,

Please can you link me with your doctor in LA ASAP?
i am running out of time and havent made a concrete connection yet with a doctor.
LA is also my destination.
I also sent you a PM.

thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glogirl(f): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2017
@MayMaj,

Please i need help for LA, california. I already 31 weeks and havent made any solid contact with a doctor in LA.

Can you put me through?

thank you.

my email is glogirl007@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Ariegurl:
Good morning mamas in the house! Please I need ur help .been having cramps in my lower abdomen especially when I change my sleeping position i. e from left to right and when am using the loo. Please what could be the cause? am 20weeks 4days by the way .Thanks ma'ams

It's most likely what they call "round ligament pain "
The surrounding ligaments /muscles around ur uterus are stretching to accommodate the growing uterus, try to turn very slowly in bed and don't get up sharply . I complained the same to my doctor last week and he told me it was normal between 3-5th month. So long as it is bearable and no bleeding or leaking fluid.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora congrats on the birth of your princess, joy and more joy shall her entrance bring into ur home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Iomoge2, jazzyjazz
Mummies, Please what type of breast pump do you use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=iomoge2 post=53104666]
No b small

Returning
Creche 4 my girl

Now i just return, pick her; clear d days mess, prepare 4 d new day, dinner 4 d fam, not 4geting how she will be suckin none stop, pumpin 4 next day...

Vigilante is so real.
When i say vigilante.... its not just caring 4 baby o.... to me that's d easiest.
Chio....

Ehn hen.

My sister na so e be for my side o. Work wan finish me, everyday I sleep late cos of work, hubby is helping out sha but e no easy at all. My son will come and add his own when he comes back from school, washing of clothes is almost everyday, but hubby is the one making breakfast while I prepare dinner, then kpekus come join for night. I don tell hubby say I nor get power for that one nw, he even dey find am dis morning. Thank God my BIL is still around, he bathes my son and takes him to and back frm school.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

cc cappo sixx

Congrats mama, God bless ur fruit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

cc cappo sixx
Congrats mama ,may baby bring you joy and happiness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Mzora:
I don get alert o

cc cappo sixx
congrats o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3550645/passing-through-hard-timesplease

mamas that have to spare can help this mama. I said those that have to spare because this is January and everywhere is dry. She is due in March and is still trying to gather baby items. Her moniker is Onaswu in team march here. I do not know her but just felt I should notify mamas. Her account name and number are on that thread. And she has been verified there too.
This our country. God help us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

It's most likely what they call "round ligament pain "
The surrounding ligaments /muscles around ur uterus are stretching to accommodate the growing uterus, try to turn very slowly in bed and don't get up sharply . I complained the same to my doctor last week and he told me it was normal between 3-5th month. So long as it is bearable and no bleeding or leaking fluid.

Thank u so much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

3 so far

1. Manual. This helped me gan o. My flat nips became pointed n made latching easy.
2. Got Nuby... dual ... i didnt like it as i was not lactating and expected it to do magic cheesy grin cheesy. So i felt disappointed. But right now its bae cos i like its bottles n all. Use it when am not willing to double pump.
3. I got kinyo from www.mothersbond.com.ng
O boi.
This is BAE....I can fill its 2 bottles in 10minutes....double pump.
Paid on delivery. Bought it with the bra... so its handsfree.
Infact i pump n browse or carry my girl.

Will add pictures.

I advise u go for the third . Kinyo
It's fast.
It also has d single pump option.
But am alway sore after i finish. cry cry cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
roseval:
Hello mama's pls anyone have knowledge of oka ori I was advised to use it on my bb head
Cc liftedhands, zaynie Nursekaffy, iomoge2 and all Sabi mama's
No idea what it is.

But know that d head will close up
Just make sure baby eats well and drinks well. Water is needed if not on ebf.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
I use manual but I want to buy electric as this manual na hard work
Iyomomoreloaded:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
pls were are my team members ooooooo, team July its far but also near. abeg make we know ourselves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iomoge2, u be teacher? Lol.
Thanks for the illustrations, I hope the kinyo will last, it's not a popular brand.
I was actually eyeing brands like Tommie tippee and lansinoh single electric, as the money for medela reach to buy land. Lol smiley

Thanks jazzyjazz .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adelolo: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice.spotting.I will stick to ur advice
queensnow:
are you bleeding or spotting(this is wen u see small blood like a discharge) not a cus for alarm if it's spotting all u need is a lot of rest and avoid climbing bridges if ure working explain to them at work that Doc asked u not to stress so that they won't overwork u at work.. and also restrain from home shores like sweeping, cleaning even cooking sef and take a lot of fluid..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
iomoge2:

No b small

Returning
Creche 4 my girl

Vigilante is so real.
Chio....

Ehn hen.

I miss this house so much.
Too much.

Congratulations to all the offloaded Mamas, May your children all grow up to do you proud....this labour of love will not be in vain in the mighty name of Jesus...Amen. and i wish all the pushing mamas an easy delivery full of testimony in Jesus name. Amen. For the ATC.... God is on d throne. He would never leave nor forsake u
That's why I like u. Very real. U just describe it as it is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adelolo: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes. Am presently on bed rest in the hospital. Taking progesterone injections
realdentist:
has your doc mentioned anything about progesterone to u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adelolo: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Almost the same thing. Thanks Sister.
enque:
When I had a bleeding at 7weeks, I was placed on bed rest and given progesterone shots till 13 weeks.

What did ur Dr say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.