Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126230 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good day beautiful mama
Am happy to be back of this beautiful family, I was here three years ago an am happy to be back again. I hope am welcome. Am due in July yet to go for scan though
Hope to make friends and reconnect with old ones too
Kisses to you all

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Flowerlady01:
https://www.nairaland.com/3550645/passing-through-hard-timesplease

mamas that have to spare can help this mama. I said those that have to spare because this is January and everywhere is dry. She is due in March and is still trying to gather baby items. Her moniker is Onaswu in team march here. I do not know her but just felt I should notify mamas. Her account name and number are on that thread. And she has been verified there too.
This our country. God help us.
She's my teamie, but sh never mentioned anything like that here...not that I know of...teamie I think u should find a way to convince us about your situation den in case of people who can't give cash but can help u with other things, u can give us a list of things that u don't have yet...so we go do the one wey our power reach....do reply...so DAT mamas can be willing to help...without proof they will ignore u...doohh God will provide.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Iomoge2, u be teacher? Lol.
Thanks for the illustrations, I hope the kinyo will last, it's not a popular brand.
I was actually eyeing brands like Tommie tippee and lansinoh single electric, as the money for medela reach to buy land. Lol smiley

Thanks jazzyjazz .
Its not popular o and i dont know if it will last o.

But wheb going for other brands... stay with one that looks like kinyo (machine is not attached)
I didnt really like d nuby cos d machine is attached to d head.

I no be teacher o. Lol
I dey learn from mum zaynie grin my "rose" model.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

She's my teamie, but sh never mentioned anything like that here...not that I know of...teamie I think u should find a way to convince us about your situation den in case of people who can't give cash but can help u with other things, u can give us a list of things that u don't have yet...so we go do the one wey our power reach....do reply...so DAT mamas can be willing to help...without proof they will ignore u...doohh God will provide.
Alright. Though Mr Thorpido of Tehn (The Helpers Network of Nairaland) has verified her. He even encouraged people to help after she was verified but by then people had left the thread. Mamas can still do their verification of course though I trust Mr Thorpido's verification.
Just like you said, even items can be of use to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
chocome:
Good day beautiful mama
Am happy to be back of this beautiful family, I was here three years ago an am happy to be back again. I hope am welcome. Am due in July yet to go for scan though
Kisses to you all

Welcome back. It's gonna be fun all the way for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
ur welcome
adelolo:
Almost the same thing. Thanks Sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
iomoge2:

3 so far

1. Manual. This helped me gan o. My flat nips became pointed n made latching easy.
2. Got Nuby... dual ... i didnt like it as i was not lactating and expected it to do magic cheesy grin cheesy. So i felt disappointed. But right now its bae cos i like its bottles n all. Use it when am not willing to double pump.
3. I got kinyo from www.mothersbond.com.ng
O boi.
This is BAE....I can fill its 2 bottles in 10minutes....double pump.
Paid on delivery. Bought it with the bra... so its handsfree.
Infact i pump n browse or carry my girl.

Will add pictures.

I advise u go for the third . Kinyo
It's fast.
It also has d single pump option.
But am alway sore after i finish. cry cry cry

Wow. Its nice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Flowerlady01:
https://www.nairaland.com/3550645/passing-through-hard-timesplease

mamas that have to spare can help this mama. I said those that have to spare because this is January and everywhere is dry. She is due in March and is still trying to gather baby items. Her moniker is Onaswu in team march here. I do not know her but just felt I should notify mamas. Her account name and number are on that thread. And she has been verified there too.
This our country. God help us.
Thanks so much for your concern

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
chocome:
Good day beautiful mama
Kisses to you all
welcome chocome my teamie, stress free journey to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello mama's in the house...
Jan mama's how una they, hope say una than offload finish, congrats to all mama's that have given birth, safe delivery to waddling mama's, may u all carry to term n all ATC mama, u will laugh soon..

My cappo Sixx, I hope say I neva miss ur birth alert.. kiss

Vigilante is real mehn! grin .. av not had up to 2hrs sleep since I gave birth, baby sleeps all day n wakes up around 12 till 5am o, no sleep.. my prince n phcn na cat n rat, phcn cease light, my baby will open eye straight n start crying, na to on gen sharply (be like say this boy no no say recession they undecided )..

Mama's pls my Ethan hasn't poo 4 like 4days now n the kind silent pistol he they release shocked hmmmmm.. pls what can I use 4 him?
Pls, make una chook mouth o, he just release 1 pistol now o n I tink he might not be Comfy.. n pls am I suppose to stop breastfeeding wen I feel he has had enough or wait until him to let Go cos some1 said am letting him get used to sucking all the time, we re 1mnt plus 2days (Glory be to God)..

Mak una no read n pass o, abeg..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello mamas in d house!Where my cappo at@Giddyperson,went for tt injection 2day n den I decided to go for scan,i was calculating 29 wks but scan talk say I don reach 30wks wit 3days ontop sef!Now I have 3 edd's,first scan says 6th,2nd scan says 2nd n Lmp shows 13th!Meanwhile am team xy!Update 4 nxt roll call!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
nifeseun:
Jan mama's how una they, hope say una than offload finish, congrats to all mama's that have given birth, safe delivery to waddling mama's, may u all carry to term n all ATC mama, u will laugh soon..

Vigilante is real mehn! grin .. av not had up to 2hrs sleep since I gave birth, baby sleeps all day n wakes up around 12 till 5am o, no sleep.. my prince n phcn na cat n rat, phcn cease light, my baby will open eye straight n start crying, na to on gen sharply (be like say this boy no no say recession they undecided )..

Mama's pls my Ethan hasn't poo 4 like 4days now n the kind silent pistol he they release shocked hmmmmm.. pls what can I use 4 him?
Pls, make una chook mouth o, he just release 1 pistol now o n I tink he might not be Comfy.. n pls am I suppose to stop breastfeeding wen I feel he has had enough or wait until him to let Go cos some1 said am letting him get used to sucking all the time, we re 1mnt plus 2days (Glory be to God)..

Yes o newborn are like dat. When they get to one month old their sleep pattern will change for some, my DD sleeps during the day infact I even had to wake her severally for her to nurse, then she'll wake up at night and suck all through. But nw her sleeping pattern has changed, no too waking at night again. As for the poop, is ur baby EBF? If he is then it's normal for him to go days without poo, all babies aint the same, but if he is FF then he might be constipated. Please o, let him suck till he is tired, there's nothing like too much sucking, an EBF baby can not be overfed., give him more breast sef, becos breastmilk is water unlike formula. Let him suck until he removes his mouth by himself, even when he removes his mouth still offer him the breast but if he refuses then you'll knw he is full

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning house
Make I rant small.. .i visited my Aunt on Sunday morning who want to dedicate her baby in church...*fast-forward to church*i sidon jejely under fan for church so dey call first timer to come forward nah so my aunt push me forward i sah no insist, I went nd they pray for me nah so den give me chair for front Seat mean y no fan nd low ventilation for dere...hmmmm I sah sidon dey look d pastor as he dey minister after some min I was feeling heat, chai huge heat+blurred vision but I was shy to stand up ND receive fresh air outside cusz nah front seat i sidon. *fast-forward to pastor office *i open my eye and i saw 2pastor nd a woman praying for me, my beautiful dress don wet, my hair nd body re wet as well with water nd anoiting oil. I was confused and ashamed, latr I was told i fainted when d pastor was preaching. .JESUS!! !!nah so I flash black ooh,omg the heat caused it(i hate heat) Member of d church keep coming to greet me in d office i was so ashamed of myself so tay nah my aunt nd husband con drag me for d office wen dey close. Cusz I can't imagine first time in their church nd i fainted. dis nah my first time I go faint ooh, Nah so dis pregnancy do me shege ND embarrass me on Sunday ooh.. . cry grin

Sorry swt grin grin grin I can't help ut lolz grin grin. But baby warn u naa, na u no listen..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
I just bought Lansinoh double based on reviews vs price. I've not used it yet but I'm optimistic that it will deliver. Heard from friends and family wey sabi that the ones most common in Nigeria aren't very good (Tommy Tippee and Avent)

jazzyjazz:
I use manual but I want to buy electric as this manual na hard work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
nifeseun:

Sorry swt grin grin grin I can't help ut lolz grin grin. But baby warn u naa, na u no listen..

Abi ooh sis, I learnt my lesson Ooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
AbbynHummy:

Yes o newborn are like dat. When they get to one month old their sleep pattern will change for some, my DD sleeps during the day infact I even had to wake her severally for her to nurse, then she'll wake up at night and suck all through. But nw her sleeping pattern has changed, no too waking at night again. As for the poop, is ur baby EBF? If he is then it's normal for him to go days without poo, all babies aint the same, but if he is FF then he might be constipated. Please o, let him suck till he is tired, there's nothing like too much sucking, an EBF baby can not be overfed., give him more breast sef, becos breastmilk is water unlike formula. Let him suck until he removes his mouth by himself, even when he removes his mouth still offer him the breast but if he refuses then you'll knw he is full

Thanks sis, na film we they watch 4 night now o, I pray he changes soon, yes he is EBF, mil sef they insist I give him water that how will he eat n no water but I say no.. thanks about the breastfeeding cos I than they check my baby stomach anytime I Feed, so na to they chop th silent pistol niyen o till h poos embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stick on the 1st scan, it is always more accurate.

Sansa143:
Hello mamas in d house!Where my cappo at@Giddyperson,went for tt injection 2day n den I decided to go for scan,i was calculating 29 wks but scan talk say I don reach 30wks wit 3days ontop sef!Now I have 3 edd's,first scan says 6th,2nd scan says 2nd n Lmp shows 13th!Meanwhile am team xy!Update 4 nxt roll call!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
I came to book space oo *space booked*
singing: everything na double double
*dancing like David danced*
biko preggy mamas pray for me this year is my year, oct13th is my edd by God's grace.
nobody should try and build on my space o
* building big fence and putting shuku shuku*

Amen IJN, it is settled
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
My ds and yours are the same. Mine wakes at midnight and goes back to sleep at 5am. No matter what I do he won't sleep till that 5am. But he will suck and suck till my nipples will be begging for help.

My ds poos after every feed o
nifeseun:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:
My ds and yours are the same. Mine wakes at midnight and goes back to sleep at 5am. No matter what I do he won't sleep till that 5am. But he will suck and suck till my nipples will be begging for help.

My ds poos after every feed o

My sister na film I they watch 4 night now o, n to sleep during the day wen he is asleep na wahala o. I wish he poos too o, but he just farts wen sucking, I than tell dh say if we go out n he release like that, them go tink say naa adult o, the smell can wake up dead person..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Liftedhands:
What is wrong with your baby's head? Soft spot or oka ori as its locally called is a normal thing in all newborn babies. The fontanelle is left open to aid in the birthing process and closes gradually! Forcing it to close prematurely may cause more harm than good.

If you notice your babies fontanelle is sunken please up his feed and offer water as he may be malnourished and or dehydrated.

The sunkeness doesn't hurt them it's the hunger and thirst that makes them cry, sleepless and loose weight.

Most of our parents were not as enlightened as we are now so many of them may still subscribe to the soft spot as a deformity and claim it's appearance as a result of the mom eating plantain and the likes which is absolute balderdash.

The only time you should be worried and seek medical help fast is if the fontanelle is bulging! Which may indicate an infection or pressure build up in the brain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=roseval post=53125312][/quote]my sister he weight 5.2kg at six weeks, nd he on EBF, just that people wer complaining nd I was scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
lioha:
Stick on the 1st scan, it is always more accurate.

My dear,i no go even mind porting sef,cos it seems march netwrk dey strong n e just d draw me!Him don even dey cephalic position sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
roseval:
Hello mama's pls anyone have knowledge of oka ori I was advised to use it on my bb head
Cc liftedhands, zaynie Nursekaffy, iomoge2 and all Sabi mama's

No idea.
I do know oka closes up by itself later.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
CharmyBliz:
pls mamas how do I care for my son's
circumcision . it was done dis morning and the bandage just fell off. the site is bright red and he cries hard if I try to wear diapers on him. so I left it open applied Vaseline . Wat do I to make it heal fast. How do I bath him, how do I soothe him cos his sleeping on my arm now ND I don't know what to do when he wakes up
zaynie tchwinnie ND Oda sabi mamas

Please follow all what mamas have said.
Keep an eye for infections ( redness, soreness, hotness, swolleness)
Keep away from diapers and if he does, change as soon as he wets or poop to avoid contamination.
Kisses to the lil man. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
I just bought Lansinoh double based on reviews vs price. I've not used it yet but I'm optimistic that it will deliver. Heard from friends and family wey sabi that the ones most common in Nigeria aren't very good (Tommy Tippee and Avent)

Please o, how much is the lansinoh double? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
iomoge2:

Its not popular o and i dont know if it will last o.

But wheb going for other brands... stay with one that looks like kinyo (machine is not attached)
I didnt really like d nuby cos d machine is attached to d head.

I no be teacher o. Lol
I dey learn from mum zaynie grin my "rose" model.

Serious rose model cheesy cheesy

How's my baby Zoey? Hope she is adjusting to Creche life?
You should have bundled one of her numerous Grandmas joor,.,,,,,
Those grandmas can form " I am busy with my life" rme

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
I use a lansinoh double too smiley

hunniesuzie:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Got mine for 39k in December

Iyomomoreloaded:

Please o, how much is the lansinoh double? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
I thot it was only my dd's fart dt smells like adult own cheesy grin

nifeseun:

My sister na film I they watch 4 night now o, n to sleep during the day wen he is asleep na wahala o. I wish he poos too o, but he just farts wen sucking, I than tell dh say if we go out n he release like that, them go tink say naa adult o, the smell can wake up dead person..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
enque:
Got mine for 39k in December

Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
adelolo:
Thanks for the advice.spotting.I will stick to ur advice
ok dear don't worry yourself much it will stop at the end of 1st trimester..I had it in my 1st trimester too and I avoid doing home shores it's now dat am close to 6month dat I started cooking.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.