Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157661 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Come and join me sing hallelujah! Jehovah jireh has done me well..

Mum and children are doing well pictures loading kiss

Awwwww liftedhands im so happy for you. Congrats new aunty and to the mum too. May the God lord bless and keep the babies.

God is wonderful. Thank God mum is doing well

Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sansa143:
wen me n u d share d ssame LMP,am banking on dat 6th April,i no wan reach 13th!Sorry,no profit 4 u!
Lol nah your EDD is earlier than mine, mine is 10th. Me I want to read your birth story before I go and do mine so better be supplying it as you are contracting and pushing tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Hey Mama.. Thank you for this. Been Working in a remote part of the country so no internet connection. EDD is 29th July. No sex yet o. Ms symptoms are almost 90% gone. The only thing is the constant hunger. Its sometimes inconveniencing making arrangements for what to eat every two hours but we still thank God sha. With regards to shopping, I intend to follow my friend to the market next week make I go dey buy things small small although I got some stuffs as wedding gifts. Congrats to everyone that have dropped their load. I envy una no be small. That mama that her labour was just for 3hours, can you look at God? Abeg na this kind one i dey pray for o. Kisses everyone kiss kiss kiss

Good reading from you again. EDD will be added. Am very happy to read that your MS has gone. Do take good care of yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Enkaylala2:
Hi guys i have been peeping for, initially from the TTC thread but got my bpf Nov, edd is July ending, so honoured to be in your midst, our blessings shall be permanent IJN.
Hiyaa, welcome teamie.A big Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Team June, how are we doing? Let's come out and drop our due date, sex, and how we are feeling, though am sure we are all fine,
ONE LOVE
Nobledeals
MumFiyin
tiwatopebam
Tikosdear
Suzzy4God
Orente27
Ariegurl
Toriella
BlossomedCherry
Burticious
OmoLayo29
Iyaomomoreloaded

Team No loss,

TEAM JUNE 2017 FOR SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY
Una never register me since bah... wink Team Xy edd 16th June.I jex catch dat one sha cuz e near pass 27th biko which is edd according to my lmp.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Akorkor baby wink wink
How u dey na?,been a while...
Kisses to ur DD

Akorkor:
Hi mamas, Hope you are all good. Lost my phone at a far airport cry but gotten a small one now.
Vigilante is real ohh. I pray we all eat the fruit I our labor. My December mama, enque, favoredmom, and all hope is going on well.

Cheers to motherhood!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yaay! @ Liftedhands
Congrats big mummy of triple blessings.
Good news. Really good news
Big congrats to the new mother. May they bring you all much blessings and peace.
Na you go give us birth story o. N let's know their genders. Wow...3 children @once. Its not a small something. I tap into this for my Boy/girl twins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
This my baby no gree open leg,na to buy unisex clothes, me don tire for scan self.must have done over 20 since i got pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Loisemm:
Yaay! @ Liftedhands
Congrats big mummy of triple blessings.
Good news. Really good news
Big congrats to the new mother. May they bring you all much blessings and peace.
Na you go give us birth story o. N let's know their genders. Wow...3 children @once. Its not a small something. I tap into this for my Boy/girl twins.
Amen o! Thanks sis gender all GIRLS.

Birth story will come soon.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
[Wao, you already know ur baby sex, we share the same EDD, 27th, but I want 20th of June on my mum's birthday, I knew you from ttc Zone, tried ur bitter leaf stuffs. Thanks so much. You are welcome. quote author=Benignasweety post=53186441] Una never register me since bah... wink Team Xy edd 16th June.I jex catch dat one sha cuz e near pass 27th biko which is edd according to my lmp.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Awwwww God is good
We rejoice with you and your family
May they be blessings to your family
May evil never befall them
They will soar above their peers

They are blessed

Congratulations to the family
Liftedhands:
Come and join me sing hallelujah! Jehovah jireh has done me well..

Come and join me sing hallelujah! Jehovah jireh has done me well!

Imela Chukwu
Imela papa.

Due to a sudden rise in blood pressure my Sil went in today for surgery and our triple dose of awesomeness has just made their grand entrance.

Mum and children are doing well pictures loading kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mama Sixx, am so happy for you, I was following you like daughter following her mother, your WIDD amaze me that I looked for mama Abioye's book immediately you mentioned it that it worked for u and sister in law, I said if God can do it for you thru the book he can do mine, exactly another after I was pregnant too. This is just the beginning I know you will stop at five. Congratulations sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
olamitie:
This my baby no gree open leg,na to buy unisex clothes, me don tire for scan self.must have done over 20 since i got pregnant grin

Ehya kpele just buy unisex. My baby alway opens up that the sonographer will just scream 100% XY. I even complain to DH that his son doesn't have shame grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
olamitie:
Hian 20 scans and this baby is still closing leg, this one is definitely gonna wait till marriage to open leg. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks sis, Amen to ur prayer, God has already done it. Cheers.
Roseey0:

Sorry for your loss. Another is coming very soon. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oya June mama, thanks to our lovely mama that arranged this for us, you are darling, in Jesus name take triplet next missionary journey, let's drop our Edd and baby sex, dnt know mine yet, is like I will like surprise baby oo, I know wan know till that day. But anxiety will not allow, this is for our roll call.

Nobledeals -------------
tiwatopebam ------------. EDD June 27.??
Suzzy4God --------------- EDD June 8
Orente21 -------------------
Ariegurl -------------------. EDD June 17
Toriella --------------------
BlossomedCherry ----. EDD June 27/16
Burticious --------------- EDD June 19
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------
Rollykotex ----------------
Chinweotito -------------
Benignasweety --------EDD June 27
Mofy1 -----------------------
Perfectcrown -----------
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks sis, Amen to the prayer, our good God has already done it.
realdentist:
I'm really sorry for ur loss. May God comfort you with a viable pregnancy soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hian 20 scans and this baby is still closing leg, this one is definitely gonna wait till marriage to open leg. cheesy cheesy
I'm telling you! Very prim n proper pikin!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks sis, Amen to the prayer, indeed the Lord has given me permanent joy.
mooretes:
@tikosdear sorry about your loss. The lord comfort you and your family and give you permanent joy very soon x
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Oya June mama, thanks to our lovely mama that arranged this for us, you are darling, in Jesus name take triplet next missionary journey, let's drop our Edd and baby sex, dnt know mine yet, is like I will like surprise baby oo, I know wan know till that day. But anxiety will not allow, June captain tiwatopebam, orente21 & I go use police arrest u o.
Anyways let me assist you with the updated list for team June.
Please use this for roll call.

Nobledeals -------------
Ariegurl -------------------
BlossomedCherry ----
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------
Perfectcrown -----------

Hello mamas, we still dey, baby Sex still unknown, we will check again maybe in 2 weeks, antenatal is going on fine, bump s growing bigger everyday.. Glory be to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
My dear teamie. I knew one day someone will just point it out.

I am yet to get a concrete EDD becos of so many things wey go join my testimony. No last menstrual period too cos my last period was February 2016. Scan I did in Naija, I travelled and the medical personnel I met laughed well and threw scan aside (Long story)

I will get an EDD by God's Grace next week Friday. I have been working with Feb 17 though but let's see what next week holds.

As for gender.......i forgot that one sef . I will include it.

It will end in praise!!!

Chanbaby:

Cappo ur attention is needed at the February roll call page. Ur Edd and baby sex is not there.
My delivery hair don even scatter. Na since December I do am cos I was traveling. Na to wash an oil am ready for the deal day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
July mamas I greet o

Congrats tobaunty triplet. My edd is July 17.
Am yet to start antinata or take d ttp injection o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Team February.............counting down.............4 more days to go..............yes yes yes yes yes..........
January....going......going.....
Team January no vex oh. We just want February to come.

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum
Chanbaby              Feb 6, XY
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000 Ported B.S. submitted
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               Feb 19 XX
Ayportable               Feb 14 XY
Whyterose               Ported
Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Itissettled3:
My dear teamie. I knew one day someone will just point it out.

I am yet to get a concrete EDD becos of so many things wey go join my testimony. No last menstrual period too cos my last period was February 2016. Scan I did in Naija, I travelled and the medical personnel I met laughed well and threw scan aside (Long story)

I will get an EDD by God's Grace next week Friday. I have been working with Feb 17 though but let's see what next week holds.

As for gender.......i forgot that one sef . I will include it.

It will end in praise!!!

Teamie na d same rope hold both of us. Edd dem give me for naija na tomorrow (jan 28th) according to lmp that is April 21th but with up to 50days cycle but when I traveled I was asked for the very 1st scan I did at 7weeks that is feb16th and their own scan that gave feb 6th. So I am working with the february 6th cos I just want to meet my baby and also baby is measuring one week ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Awww tikosdear Thank God for this news. May Joy unlimited never cease in ur home. Glad he turned your mourning into dancing. Bless u x
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks so much sisterly, amen o and I wish you same, thanks for the show of love. By the grace of God, I am now TEAM OCTOBER!
mooretes:
Awww tikosdear Thank God for this news. May Joy unlimited never cease in ur home. Glad he turned your mourning into dancing. Bless u x

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Wow, see lots of love in the house. Thnks mamas for all ur mentions, am so touched! I and my prince Sterling are saying thnk u, evn tho i cant do that personally but God will bless u all n do 4 all atc mamas as he did 4 me. kiss kiss kiss

Team January for supernatural delivery, una don finish born? Oya who remain? I was discharged yesterday but seems like av been away for ages, especially from u guys.

Congrats Mzora, God bless n keep our handsome January prince and a kiss 4 u n baby for ur wonderful bs.

My remaining Jan mamas, i wish u safe delivery n no porting. Lol.

Pls culdnt go back to read but mamas can update me if i missed out on anyone's BA or BS.

b]TEAM JANUARY UPDATES[/b]

Ported from December

Joyfulmoda, its a GIRL
Iamfruitful04
Mukhcech(jan daddy) 1st, its a BOY (ported from dec)
Mummytee no edd, its a GIRL (ported from dec)
Realsupermum, its a GIRL
Suzy no edd, its a GIRL (ported from dec)

Team January

Sixx 25th, its a BOY
Rukkington 27th, its a GIRL
ConvenantBabies 20th/26th/30th
Flodel 19th, its a BOY kiss
Mzora 27th, its a BOY kiss
Kemesty 7th, its a BOY kiss
Dunni29 13th/15th, its a GIRL kiss
Jazzyjazz 8th/14th/18th, its a BOY kiss
Freshtestimony 2nd/6th/11th, its a BOY (ported to Dec) kiss
Tinutunde 5th, its a BOY
Bulunton no edd
Oomiyale 13th, its a BOY (ported to Dec)
Cheeketo 27th, its a GIRL
Nifeseun no edd, its a BOY (ported to Dec) kiss
Atinuketuna1 1st/3rd/7th
BeeBlossoms 28th, its a BOY
Amypearl 1st/5th/7th, its a BOY (ported to dec)
Marimaar
Ijelex 18th, its a BOY
CharmyBliz 16/18th, its a BOY
Joyurpreh 27th, its a GIRL and a GIRL
Juliao 23rd, its a GIRL (ported to Dec) kiss
Rieme26 22nd, its a GIRL
Mamatweenz 1st, its a GIRL

Ported from February

Whyterose 18th, its a GIRL (ported from feb)
Nneka3000 no edd, its a GIRL (ported from feb)

Meanwhile, vigilante is real ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Liftedhands:
Amen o! Thanks sis gender all GIRLS.
Birth story will come soon.
Wow. God is great, I claim this for my eldest sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Mama Sixx, am so happy for you, I was following you like daughter following her mother, your WIDD amaze me that I looked for mama Abioye's book immediately you mentioned it that it worked for u and sister in law, I said if God can do it for you thru the book he can do mine, exactly another after I was pregnant too. This is just the beginning I know you will stop at five. Congratulations sister
Awwwwwwww! Haleluyaahhhhh! Receive grace to carry to term, and also have ur quiver full of children. This is a big testimony 4 me. My SIL gave birth dec, me jan, next is u, blessed are those who do not see but yet believe. Congrats sis, i wish u a safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Cappo how is vigilante treating you? Welcome to the club grin
Sixx:
Awwwwwwww! Haleluyaahhhhh! Receive grace to carry to term, and also have ur quiver full of children. This is a big testimony 4 me. My SIL gave birth dec, me jan, next is u, blessed are those who do not see but yet believe. Congrats sis, i wish u a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyalabs: 3:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

It's still way too early to say. I'd say wait until you miss your period by like two days first then take the test again. My LMP was July 6th and I tested +ve on August 6th.

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Oya June mama, thanks to our lovely mama that arranged this for us, you are darling, in Jesus name take triplet next missionary journey, let's drop our Edd and baby sex, dnt know mine yet, is like I will like surprise baby oo, I know wan know till that day. But anxiety will not allow, June captain tiwatopebam, orente21 & I go use police arrest u o.
Anyways let me assist you with the updated list for team June.
Please use this for roll call.

Nobledeals -------------
Ariegurl -------------------
BlossomedCherry ----
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------
Perfectcrown -----------

Team June 12

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.