Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148252 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Rukkington:
Ameen to your prayers @sunbestie, abbynhummy and jazzyjazz
your baby ll soon cum in Jesus name. just keep ur mind at rest nd it ll b so easy for u, insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Sixx:
Bia le iheoma Chineke ne merem o
Bia le iheoma Chinwke ne merem o
Bia le iheoma Chineke ne merem o
Ima na oburu mmadu osi mu nwete ego

BIRTH ALERT, BIRTH ALERT, BIRTH ALERT

My handsome prince made his grand entrance today at 12.05am via V.D, (induction) weighing 3.0kg. His name is Chikanyima Sterling, because God gave him to us when we had given up on our own human effort. Mummy n daddy are so happy. BS later
Congrats capo sixx....God bless baby and ur family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Onaswu:

Will send it through PM
OK...but I knw even knw wetin be pm...how do I go abt that....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2017
realdentist:
Congrats cappo sixx. I'm really happy for u

Cappo itsettled3 I'm good o. Just been moody today jare. Don't know why antenatal days are like this for me. Maybe today's own is worse cos they took us round d hospital for a tour and on getting to labour ward I saw them doing VE for a woman and some of us almost fainted. Lol. All my positive thoughts and confessions about painless childbirth almost flew out the window. I had to consciously remind myself of them. After all, who fear epp?

Onaswu, how are you?
Chei...if na me see DAT one I no go gree comot again oo..I must see to the end...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2017
Orente21:
Cappo again!!!. I won't answer dis time.u wrote 27 instead of 21. lolz. doin Gud.may God c us til finishing line
Hehehehehe this mama don complain taya ontop this number....maybe its tym u change it to 27 ooo...hahahahahaja

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Orent21 I will never forget again, oya take cold Fanta and pizza for the mistake, no vex for me, things too plenty for my mind. Chop plenty kisses
Orente21:
Cappo again!!!. I won't answer dis time.u wrote 27 instead of 21. lolz. doin Gud.may God c us til finishing line

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
sunbestie:

I don't need to drag it with her. I will jst buy her one bottle of zobo and d case is settled. Lolz

Please make it a big cup of Zobo flavored ice-cream from Hans and Rene, that stuff gives me life. In exchange I can hand over not just Sansa143, but Folamee too and any other teamies that have been hungrying to port.

On a more serious note, we were told at my antenatal class that majority of first time mums always get to or go past their due date, and I've noticed that in this thread too, so if you are a team April ftm, Berra calm down and stay where you are. tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Congrats Sixx, God bless you and your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=tiwatopebam post=53158184]Team June, how are we doing? Let's come out and drop our due date, sex, and how we are feeling, though am sure we are all fine,
ONE LOVE

Suzzy4God
Good morning Cappo,thanks for the roll call. I'm fine,ms is gone except occasional spitting,am not showing yet(the same thing happened during my 1st pregnancy, I started showing properly then at 6mths).My first edd is June 8,I will go for second scan tomorrow by God's grace,hopefully to know the sex. Safe delivery to all of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Cappo, I dey hail o,how body? I am no longer team June o, I lost the pregnancy at 10 weeks, I had BLIGHTED OVUM, I wish all my former team mates safe delivery. One Love!
tiwatopebam:
Team June, how are we doing? Let's come out and drop our due date, sex, and how we are feeling, though am sure we are all fine,
ONE LOVE
Nobledeals
MumFiyin
tiwatopebam
Tikosdear
Suzzy4God
Orente27
Ariegurl
Toriella
BlossomedCherry
Burticious
OmoLayo29
Iyaomomoreloaded

Team No loss,

TEAM JUNE 2017 FOR SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house,am new here.I'm team April,please my team members shd welcome me ooo. My edd April 3/6, XY.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Roselok:
Good morning mamas in the house,am new here.I'm team April,please my team members shd welcome me ooo. My edd April 3/6, XY.
Ya welcome mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Please make it a big cup of Zobo flavored ice-cream from Hans and Rene, that stuff gives me life. In exchange I can hand over not just Sansa143, but Folamee too and any other teamies that have been hungrying to port.

On a more serious note, we were told at my antenatal class that majority of first time mums always get to or go past their due date, and I've noticed that in this thread too, so if you are a team April ftm, Berra calm down and stay where you are. tongue tongue tongue
True my gynae also said so....me wey get multiple edd...from 31st march to April 10 to April 13th to April 15.... Lol na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Good morning mamas,hope we are good?
Congrats to those who just gave birth.
Pls i want to ask ,what type of progesterone is best : Pills ,Suppositories or Injections?
I'm thinking of suggesting it to my doctor.
Also,can I still check my progesterone level even though I'm now pregnant?
Thanks for your answers mums
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

True my gynae also said so....me wey get multiple edd...from 31st march to April 10 to April 13th to April 15.... Lol na wa o
lol see how you just quickly embraced the only available March date. I foresee future porting, I'd be waiting for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Roselok:
Welcome aboard, how has the journey been so far. Hope you've registered for antenatal and how's that going. I'd include your name in the next roll call.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Roselok:
Welcome teamie, may we all deliver safely, enjoy your stay here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2017
tikosdear:
Cappo, I dey hail o,how body? I am no longer team June o, I lost the pregnancy at 10 weeks, I had BLIGHTED OVUM, I wish all my former team mates safe delivery. One Love!
Sorry for your loss. Another is coming very soon. Be strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
OK...but I knw even knw wetin be pm...how do I go abt that....
Check the mail you use to register nairaland
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
phlakkeys:
Congrats to cappo Sixx and other mamas.

Felt it won't be nice if team August roll call comes before ours so I decided to do it for now.
ROLL CALL TEAM JULY 2017
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team ??, EDD ??
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team ??, EDD 19/7
3. nneejima -------------------- Team ??, EDD 9/7
4. Bbglory ----------------------- Team??, EDD ??
5. chocome --------------------- Team ?? EDD ??
6. lululuv ------------------------- Team ?? EDD ??
7. phlakkeys -------------------- Team ?? EDD 7/7
8. nana228 ---------------------- Team ?? EDD 20/7

Hi Teamies, how are we doing? Hope we are gradually defeating MS. We should be in our 2nd trimester by now and we must have registered for our ANC. I took my 1st TT & malaria tablet yesterday.
I understand we can't see baby gender yet but let's supply our EDD.

How far with the headache, pains and swelling?
How far gone are we with shopping for baby things?
How far with our bumps? Am sure some of us are already showing.

Please, if you are team July and i didn't add you here, kindly mention me to include your name.
May God bless our Dh, keep our pregnancy safe and healthy and give us strength to carry to term, Amen.
mojeco EDD 5/7
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Welcome aboard, how has the journey been so far. Hope you've registered for antenatal and how's that going. I'd include your name in the next roll call.
Thank u so much cappo,yes I've registered,the Lord has being faithful all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roselok(f): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
mydreams25:
Welcome teamie, may we all deliver safely, enjoy your stay here
Thank u so much,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Chanbaby:

My sis I still dey here oh. I don notice one thing for this our february mamas edd na almost the same day, be like say we plan the day do the kpekusing bad bad girls grin grin.
even the cappo wey de do the roll call no even supply her edd añd baby gender. Why na? undecided
Cc itissettled3

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
tikosdear:
Cappo, I dey hail o,how body? One Love!
I'm really sorry for ur loss. May God comfort you with a viable pregnancy soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Chei...if na me see DAT one I no go gree comot again oo..I must see to the end...
lolz..some people were looking too much. The nurses had to tell them to face their front. It was then they even remembered to use screen to cover the woman.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2017
January cappo sixx congrats on the birth of ur son, God is Almighty indeed, we thank Him on ur behalf
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2017
June captain Tiwatopebam, orente21 & I go use police arrest u o.
Anyways let me assist you with the updated list for team June.
Please use this for roll call.

Nobledeals -------------
Tiwatopebam ------------
Suzzy4God --------------- EDD June 8
Orente21 -------------------
Ariegurl -------------------
Toriella --------------------
BlossomedCherry ----
Burticious --------------- EDD June 19
Iyomomoreloaded ----
OmoLayo29 -------------
Rollykotex ----------------
Chinweotito -------------
Benignasweety --------EDD June 27
Mofy1 -----------------------
Perfectcrown -----------

Mummyfiyin & Tikosdear are no longer team June, am sure they'll announce their new Team soon by God's grace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2017
realdentist:
lolz..some people were looking too much. The nurses had to tell them to face their front. It was then they even remembered to use screen to cover the woman.
But am not sure that was right nau, it's not like you people were medical students.
Breech of privacy men!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2017
eksbabe:
Yaaaaaay we have a cappo noww kiss kissSo far so good, all has been well just headache on some days. No swelling yet from this side and no bump also even though i am eagerly waiting to show grin. Also had my first TT last week and hope to go for a scan this weekend. We thank God for strength and pray that he sustains us all till the end. #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery#

Amen to the prayers.
#TeamJulyfornolossandhitchfreedelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2017
grin nna na wa oo its very possible sha
Giddyperson:

lol see how you just quickly embraced the only available March date. I foresee future porting, I'd be waiting for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Onaswu:

Check the mail you use to register nairaland
Just did DAT...didn't see anything....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Niyyah post=53164844]

Ameen. @prayers
Edd/july 15
Pls add missmalachi too
Congrats sixx, God bless your lo[/quote
Added.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.