Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195560 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
ROLL CALL FOR TEAM APRIL
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Team ?? EDD 14 April. How's your bumbum grin
2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, EDD 12 April
3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Team XX, EDD 10 April
4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Team XY, EDD 16 April Is the honeypot still cooking
5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team XY EDD 30 April
6. Gr8fulheart-----------------------------------Team XY EDD 26 April
7. Unic1------------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
8. Folamee---------------------------------------Team XX EDD 11 April How did the shopping go
9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Team Surprise EDD 28th April
11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD 28 April
12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Team XY EDD
13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April
15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Team XY EDD 13 April How are you managing the boredom
16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Team ?? EDD 20 April. Tall Thin Tony cheesy
17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Team XX EDD 28 April
18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April
19. Roselok---------------------------------------Team XY EDD 03 April Welcome aboard
20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April
21. poshestmina---------------------------------- team ?? EDD 26th April
22. Nicoleswizzi------------------------------------Team XX EDD 13th April

How are you all doing? How massive are your bumps now? Let's welcome our newest teamies Sholai and Poshestmina. And our teamie that we stole, Nicoleswizzi wink

Hi Ladivva, how are you doing, how's hubby, school? you must be done with exams by now, pop in sometime and say hi.

Let's thank God for our teamie Moskidarl who has promptly rejoined the race again.

Hope we are all done shopping or atleast almost done by now.
Hope we are still taking our drugs cuz delivery is next month o cheesy cheesy cheesy. I dumped mine for a while grin before but I'm serious with them once again.

Who is experiencing contractions yet? Can't wait to start putting offloaded beside your names cheesy

Pop in an say hi all ye peepers, let's know you are ok

Greetings to all April Mamas

Specially greetings to our able captain Giddyperson, u are doing a nice job.

Well so far the journey has been smooth thx to God. My pump is not big at all but to bend down or turn in bed is a big challenge. Plus Swollen foot (intact my foot add plenty weight lol) and shortness of breath. (Doc says its normal)

I was at the hospital yesterday, doctors checked me and said "madam it is very close oh (my heart just skip) lol, I fear small aha.

Anyways, I know it will surely end in praise for us all.

Happy weekend

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstpregnancy:
Good morning mamas
one of you isn't really happy this morning
I have been having this smelly discharge that I thought would go with increased proper hygiene .

I woke up this morning to find out that it has increased and it's still smelly

could this be a normal discharge (whitish)
for women close to their delivery date

or its abnormal
pls what should I do ?

soo worried
Some mama here said discharge increases when baby is warming up to meet mama.
But smelly is what I cant explain
Pls see ur gynea

@Peggygee Jehova won. We Thank God for his deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
peggygee:
My e family, thank God for me o, God saved me from the hands of a diabolic colleague who went diabolical because I gave him suspension in the office. God who knew I was just saved my life, I almost died , God used my husband to wake me up b4 he struck, I was awake wen he struck, n we were praying, I was fightingn screaming his name, telling him he can't kill me that I did him no wrong, and he is too small to kill me, I call on the God of my pastor and his wife, PST. Paul Enenche n mummy Becky Enenche, then I called on my late parent to help fight him, that I can't leave my husband, n siblings.
This guy didn't mind that I am pregnant, he wanted to kill me and my unborn baby, my marriage is barely 1yr, I magine the height of wickedness. God proved himself to him, he saved me . pls thank God for me n my family

Thank God for delivering you. Keep praying, don't stop.
You will not die, you will live and grow old happy with your dh and children. In Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chanbaby:

Yes something can be done. The nurse did enema for me and I went to poo immediately and didn't poo when I was delivery. Until 3days after before I pooed

Is it something they,do in Nigeria clinics?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
tutucious:

Greetings to all April Mamas

Specially greetings to our able captain Giddyperson, u are doing a nice job.

Well so far the journey has been smooth thx to God. My pump is not big at all but to bend down or turn in bed is a big challenge. Plus Swollen foot (intact my foot add plenty weight lol) and shortness of breath. (Doc says its normal)

I was at the hospital yesterday, doctors checked me and said "madam it is very close oh (my heart just skip) lol, I fear small aha.

Anyways, I know it will surely end in praise for us all.

Happy weekend
Teamie pls what do you mean by doctor checking you? Do you mean virginal examination?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
airforcewife:
Trendytessy we de hia gidigbah! U are welcome! Let Cappo ToyosiR know ur edd to include u in the roll calls.
OK.. I'll do that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
ToyosiR:

Madam, welcome to the #TeamKiakiadelivery.

We await your gender, EDD based on LMP and EDD based on first scan.

Thanks....
Cappo ToyosiR I don't know the gender yet oo.. stenographer said it's not advisable to tell me now. based on first scan EDD is 8/8/17.. based on LMP 10/8/17
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
mydreams25:

Teamie pls what do you mean by doctor checking you? Do you mean virginal examination?

cheesy. Lol No oh... he just pressed the upper part of my stomach and lower part...

I feel he said so because the stomach is faced down now instead of front and upper part of my stomach (under my breast) is getting free.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
angeltolly:

You mean that hard seed? Or date itself. Will I just put in my mouth and spit will dry up?

Yes the seed. Just Play with it in ur mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
#team september.#teamdeliverliketheHebrewwoman.
I am saying hello and happy saturday to you all.I managed to drag myself to the market with dh in tow for monthly supplies.Abuja sun na helele! See me panting and sweating with my already 'due' hair.I managed to buy olive oil relaxer(it comes in satchet now) for 500 bucks and plan to go and retouch in the evening.
The economy no easy o.upon all my alaroro chai! I had to trade my yellow gaari for white to save money for other things.yellow gaari 350/mudu.white gaari 250/mudu.kings 3litres cost 2300 shey that one no go come down again ni.Meat sef is now 1500 per kilo ogini?
Thank God say dh follow me he was just eyeing me codedly each time i drag price with my customers.
I got lots of fruits that I am downloading as I type,mangoes,carrots,udara and pineapple.
Ko easy rara!
The meat I am boiling is making me naseous.Make I stop my rant o! Team march pop out those glorious babies.I need a birthday mate.We will all finish the journey well.Vigilante mamas una doh o,! How night duty?hope babies are sucking well?jisirike o!
I am also welcoming in advance mothers from ttc thread,march will favour you.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
aghaibiam:
#team september.#teamdeliverliketheHebrewwoman.
I am saying hello and happy saturday to you all.I managed to drag myself to the market with dh in tow for monthly supplies.Abuja sun na helele! See me panting and sweating with my already 'due' hair.I managed to buy olive oil relaxer(it comes in satchet now) for 500 bucks and plan to go and retouch in the evening.
The economy no easy o.upon all my alaroro chai! I had to trade my yellow gaari for white to save money for other things.yellow gaari 350/mudu.white gaari 250/mudu.kings 3litres cost 2300 shey that one no go come down again ni.Meat sef is now 1500 per kilo ogini?
Thank God say dh follow me he was just eyeing me codedly each time i drag price with my customers.
I got lots of fruits that I am downloading as I type,mangoes,carrots,udara and pineapple.
Ko easy rara!
The meat I am boiling is making me naseous.Make I stop my rant o! Team march pop out those glorious babies.I need a birthday mate.We will all finish the journey well.Vigilante mamas una doh o,! How night duty?hope babies are sucking well?jisirike o!
I am also welcoming in advance mothers from ttc thread,march will favour you.

Be careful with the pineapples. .I hear it causes contraction... I stopped taking pineapple the moment I knew I was pregnant.....do u still experience MS, mine has stopped but I feel like vomiting sometimes and waking up in the morning and standing up from my bed is always a task...may God help us all...#teamseptember#weshallnotcastouryoung

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I only took a slice of pineapple.I try to eat with moderation because I weigh 83kg presently.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
katchycouture:

Be careful with the pineapples. .I hear it causes contraction... I stopped taking pineapple the moment I knew I was pregnant.....do u still experience MS, mine has stopped but I feel like vomiting sometimes and waking up in the morning and standing up from my bed is always a task...may God help us all...#teamseptember#weshallnotcastouryoung

Same with me.... I stopped taking pineapples cos I heard it induces labour. MS has stopped but I still throw up once a while, it makes me feel good with my tummy especially when it's bloated sometimes. But the way I dey sweat ehn..... E no get part 2. Heat this days can lead to mental disorder cheesy Na rechargeable fan dey do the trick for me oo with the unstable power supply and fuel price embarassed I greet all Mamas in the house. May God reward our efforts with outstanding testimonies. We shall rejoice #TeamSeptemberForNoLoss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
The Lord has delivered me of a bouncing baby boy this morning. He came around 5am weighing 3kg with tear. Bs later.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
pineapple is good to go is when u take so much at a time u induce labour..
angeltolly:

Same with me.... I stopped taking pineapples cos I heard it induces labour. MS has stopped but I still throw up once a while, it makes me feel good with my tummy especially when it's bloated sometimes. But the way I dey sweat ehn..... E no get part 2. Heat this days can lead to mental disorder cheesy Na rechargeable fan dey do the trick for me oo with the unstable power supply and fuel price embarassed I greet all Mamas in the house. May God reward our efforts with outstanding testimonies. We shall rejoice #TeamSeptemberForNoLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow congratulations dear ur source of blessing and joy has arrived
Onaswu:
The Lord has delivered me of a bouncing baby boy this morning. He came around 5am weighing 3kg with tear. Bs later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
katchycouture:

lol u can take pineapple just in moderation.like me I eat a whole pineapple those ones aboki sells not very big and not everyday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Onaswu:
Another march mama...congrats to u...waow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
queensnow:
lol u can take pineapple just in moderation.like me I eat a whole pineapple those ones aboki sells not very big and not everyday
Every pregnant woman react differently to pineapple, it was a slice that got me bleeding in 2nd trimester. One can nevr know how her body will react to the pineapple till they eat it but then is it wise to play that guessing game with your baby?

I'd rather tell women to avoid it completely unless they want to induce labor. Better safe than sorry.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
UPDATE FOR TEAM MARCH

Bimsusy...March 31 Team X?

Bolaalimat.... March 30 Team xx

Callola.... Ported to January

Chrisdada16.... Its a baby girl!!

Eminent91.... March 6 Team XX

Kataleya...double blessings...ported to February 26.with 2 baby boys!

Firstpregnancy.... March 7 Team XY

Mummychimaobi1.... March ? Team X?

nicoleswizzi.... March 31 Team XX/now April mama.

Nkediche.... March ? Team X?

Odunma.... March 19 Team xx

Olamitie.... Its a baby girl!

Onaswu.,.... its a baby boy!

Realdentist.... February mama..its a boy!

Splendy90.... Ported to February

Sunbestie....March ? Team X?

Ummhalimah.... March 18 Team XX

Yesitsme..... It is a baby girl/ported to February

Babyadorable....march 27 team?(Baby refuse 2 open leg)

Mum's joy march 10 team XX

Simply glow march 12 team XY

Diamond02....march 9 team?
Voucher.........march? Team ?

Mamas moved from team February...
Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Congrats to chrisdada...may God ur new bundle of joy...mama splendy90, olamite, kataleya, and mama Onaswu .. How vigilante?...plz make una come drop una bs o...we are waiting ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Congrats to all the mamas that have delivered. to the waddling mamas may God almighty make it easy fr us all and it shall end in praise. to the ATC mamas ur joy shall be complete by God's grace. I want to specially thank my April cappo giddyperson for remembering me despite my long break. thank God pregnancy has been uneventful save fr slight bodyaches here and there. we are team surprise and EDD is April 5. #teamaprilforsharpsharpborning#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
queensnow:
Sure the one I got is tokunbo didn't realise I would get another as a gift.. I bought it for 15k around November last year and it was very neat and strong graco too
would you be willing to part with the old one for small change, I ccan't afford a new one?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mama's your sister has not been well ooo. for the past 2weeks now Have been having pains AbI na contraction @21weeks. I don't know wat to call it. Have seen like two doctors and none could Just make it stop. Am just tired. Why wouldn't I have a normal pregnancy like everyone else. Have been placed on bed rest since, got discharged dis morning still resting and d pains still comes and goes, i don't know what else to do. Am just so so tired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
forzarush:
would you be willing to part with the old one for small change, I ccan't afford a new one?
sorry dear I don't have it anymore..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lululuv, you are well in Jesus name amen. Pls obey docs order to the latter. Do you have fibroids?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
lululuv:
Mama's your sister has not been well ooo. for the past 2weeks now Have been having pains AbI na contraction @21weeks. I don't know wat to call it. Have seen like two doctors and none could Just make it stop. Am just tired. Why wouldn't I have a normal pregnancy like everyone else. Have been placed on bed rest since, got discharged dis morning still resting and d pains still comes and goes, i don't know what else to do. Am just so so tired.

kpele but in all try to be positive, speak to ur baby abt how you want this journey to be ,believe me they hear. pls also try to rest very well,it'll surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Did your doctor ask you to do transvaginal scan to check your cervix? Drink lots of water cos I heard dehydration causes contraction.
lululuv:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
queensnow:

I used it to induce my 1st pregnancy ,started eating it at exactly 37 wks gave birth at 37+4 to a 4 kg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
hello mamas good evening ooo! any team august here? mak una identify u an self i just dey greet ooo #passing# as I no c any1 4 here e b like say e far oooo God help us .I need motivation how's d 2nd trimester goin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dazzle86:
even me oo am yet to take any shot hop s nt late early 2nd trimester

I am yet to take the malaria dose and the TT injection. My doctor has not yet given me. I didn't know malaria dose was dependent on whether baby is kicking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
welcome dearie! ve been lookn for this teamie ooo.. God help us quote author=Trendytessy post=54227847]hello mamas... been observing but I've not seen any teamAugust... Am I alone?[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
am ur teamie too ma! #august#quote author=airforcewife post=54228268]Trendytessy we de hia gidigbah! U are welcome! Let Cappo ToyosiR know ur edd to include u in the roll calls.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.