Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8230857 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Onaswu:
The Lord has delivered me of a bouncing baby boy this morning. He came around 5am weighing 3kg with tear. Bs later.
Congrats mama. Team march for sharp sharp delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
lululuv:
Mama's your sister has not been well ooo. for the past 2weeks now Have been having pains AbI na contraction @21weeks. I don't know wat to call it. Have seen like two doctors and none could Just make it stop. Am just tired. Why wouldn't I have a normal pregnancy like everyone else. Have been placed on bed rest since, got discharged dis morning still resting and d pains still comes and goes, i don't know what else to do. Am just so so tired.

I don't have any other info different from what other mamas have said.
I believe there is nothing prayer can't do so always pray and confess positively. Speak with your lo and all will be well.
You are always in my prayers. There shall be no loss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kloness(f): 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=54209448]ROLL CALL FOR TEAM APRIL
14. Kloness----------------------------------------Team XX EDD 17 April

Thanks Cappo Giddyperson. Well done. We are doing good. I still have much to do. Yet to wash baby things, yet to complete baby shopping... undecided. In the middle of moving apartments so quite physically active embarassed. Having BH and Baby movements make me and me hubby laugh.

Above all thankful I and LO are strong and healthy.
Congratulations to all new moms and safe delivery for March mums too. It will end in praise.

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abiagirl777:

I used it to induce my 1st pregnancy ,started eating it at exactly 37 wks gave birth at 37+4 to a 4 kg.
really but I don't react to it oo infact I do include it in sobo but I take it once on a while.. where u eating it everyday? And howmany big ones? make I try that method too wen am 36wks gone wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
hotmomma:
Lululuv, you are well in Jesus name amen. Pls obey docs order to the latter. Do you have fibroids?

Sometime ago b4I got married I had a scan which said De saw one small tin, me i Didn't believe dem. but can fibroid cause incessant contractions no spotting no discharge.

Naomi14:
Did your doctor ask you to do transvaginal scan to check your cervix? Drink lots of water cos I heard dehydration causes contraction.

just normal scan, I had a scan barely 2weeks ago another yesterday. Till now d contractions come nd go upon d tabs am taking.

phlakkeys:

I don't have any other info different from what other mamas have said.
I believe there is nothing prayer can't do so always pray and confess positively. Speak with your lo and all will be well.
You are always in my prayers. There shall be no loss.

Always remember me in your prayers

Abiagirl777:

kpele but in all try to be positive, speak to ur baby abt how you want this journey to be ,believe me they hear. pls also try to rest very well,it'll surely end in praise.

Thanks hun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
tutucious:

cheesy. Lol No oh... he just pressed the upper part of my stomach and lower part...

I feel he said so because the stomach is faced down now instead of front and upper part of my stomach (under my breast) is getting free.
Ok thanks fear don catch me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lululuv, I was contracting from 25wks too, as a jjc, tot it was normal till doc examined and detected it, he placed me on some pink tabs for some weeks, can't remember d name and the contraction stopped. Also don't be anxious dear, just be calm and obey docs order, drink water, sleep and take one step at a time esp if you work. you go born your pikin safely by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
U are welcome to the great team xeexee1, let cappo ToyosiR know ur edd based on scan and lmp.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
hotmomma:
Lululuv, I was contracting from 25wks too, as a jjc, tot it was normal till doc examined and detected it, he placed me on some pink tabs for some weeks, can't remember d name and the contraction stopped. Also don't be anxious dear, just be calm and obey docs order, drink water, sleep and take one step at a time esp if you work. you go born your pikin safely by God's grace.

A bit relieved though. Did yours finally stop. Am placed on same pink tabs. It's salbutamol. Still on it though it makes me a little shaky each time I take it. But it's all Gud. Thanks a lot hotmomma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yeah lululuv, the contraction stopped, didn't even finish d dosage duration before it stopped, was asked to always take it whenever d contraction started prematurely (I mean before contraction was really needed I.e at term) although I was working like jack and always on d move, so take out time to rest, talk to your baby, drink water and have fun. You are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
lululuv:
Mama's your sister has not been well ooo. for the past 2weeks now Have been having pains AbI na contraction @21weeks. I don't know wat to call it. Have seen like two doctors and none could Just make it stop. Am just tired. Why wouldn't I have a normal pregnancy like everyone else. Have been placed on bed rest since, got discharged dis morning still resting and d pains still comes and goes, i don't know what else to do. Am just so so tired.
sorry dear,biko take a break from wedding prep and rest well o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
#Teamapril# tnx for the call out cappo Pls sabi mamas ,what's the effect of sleeping on my back? most times i wake up laying on my back instead of my sides
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hi....good evening mamas....my name is Shola and I just joined now. I did my 1st scan yesterday and I was informed that my EDD is 1/11/2017. I'm looking forward to learning and interacting more with you guys.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vigilante mood isnt beans embarassed u guys made it seem mild
Please how long can expressed milk stay without refrigerating?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Hi....good evening mamas....my name is Shola and I just joined now. I did my 1st scan yesterday and I was informed that my EDD is 1/11/2017. I'm looking forward to learning and interacting more with you guys.
Welcome on board .may you carry to full term and your 9 months missionary journey will not be in vain .November far sha ! locate your cappo(i'm sure most of your teamies doesn't know they're pregnant yet).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Lemme rant small my people ...pregnancy is not easy.i'm thinking of a gift to get 4 my mum and mil ,i just saw wat they went tru 4 me n dh .God bless every mother ,e no easy .my back,waist,legs ,hands even mouth sef are aching .i can't even sleep well again ,funny enough my pregnancy had been stressfree all along,used to forget i was pregnant sometimes sef until last week and am still 28 weeks only ! Baby shopping has being fun,met with new offline preggies ,this days i suspect any pregnant woman i see on the road ,in the hospital ,in the market of being on this thread...so many pregnant women this season or is it because am one that's why i keep noticing them this time around ? . #Teamapril# no premature or prolonged labour #no loss# we shall deliver like the hebrew women #mother alive ,baby alive and father alive # Learn to pray ,write out what you want and exactly how u want to have your baby ,paste it where you can see and declare it everyday .gudnyt (going to d oza room).

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2017
olamitie:
*Great is thy Faithfulness*Great is thy Faithfulness*

And my princess made her grand entry wee hrs of this morning via CS because my bp suddenly went up so had to be operated on 1am to avoid stories that touch.
mother and baby fine
It can only be God after losing five pregnancies(still birth and miscarriages)
Main jist later,still in pains.
Congrats darling, ttc and Miscarriage has been put to shame. She will be a blessing to your family and her generation ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2017
olamitie:
Pele, I read somewhere today that it can stay 6 hours at room temperature, but confirm that info cuz I've no experience with bm grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2017
poshestmina:
#Teamapril# tnx for the call out cappo Pls sabi mamas ,what's the effect of sleeping on my back? most times i wake up laying on my back instead of my sides
You are welcome teamie, as for lying on your back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vanije: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2017
realtalk19:
hi sweet 16 mums nd mum to be.compliments of the season.

i am 16 weeks now. Team May according to scan EDD.
am eating on point.

y am i feeling my tommy getting hard and releases at intervals these days.what is the cause?

i cant have sex bcoz i feel pepperish during sex and end up wit bruises.why?

i stil itch my veejay like kilode .i had to apply powder inside both laps to absorb sweat nd friction. #teamnopant#

i
I'll advise you do a vagina swob test, it may be a minor infection, treat ASaP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Kloness:
cheesy
Haven't washed baby things too, leaving all that until I start maternity leave so that I won't be bored. Take it easy with the moving and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vanije: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2017
A lot has been happening here, I've missed. Congrats to everyone who has put to bed. Congrats in advance to our expectant mums too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Unic1:
Congrats to all the mamas that have delivered. to the waddling mamas may God almighty make it easy fr us all and it shall end in praise. to the ATC mamas ur joy shall be complete by God's grace. I want to specially thank my April cappo giddyperson for remembering me despite my long break. thank God pregnancy has been uneventful save fr slight bodyaches here and there. we are team surprise and EDD is April 5. #teamaprilforsharpsharpborning#
Welcome back our long lost teamie, I'd update your details. April 5th seems like the earliest EDD we have and you ain't a first time mum so I'm expecting u to open show. Have you fixed your phone now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
You are welcome teamie, as for lying on your back
Thanks cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
tutucious:

Greetings to all April Mamas

Specially greetings to our able captain Giddyperson, u are doing a nice job.

Well so far the journey has been smooth thx to God. My pump is not big at all but to bend down or turn in bed is a big challenge. Plus Swollen foot (intact my foot add plenty weight lol) and shortness of breath. (Doc says its normal)

I was at the hospital yesterday, doctors checked me and said "madam it is very close oh (my heart just skip) lol, I fear small aha.

Anyways, I know it will surely end in praise for us all.

Happy weekend
Good to know you are good, about the feet, same with mine, whenever I look down all I can think of is those Naija movies where people have elephantiasis cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2017
poshestmina:
Welcome on board .may you carry to full term and your 9 months missionary journey will not be in vain .November far sha ! locate your cappo(i'm sure most of your teamies doesn't know they're pregnant yet).
Thanks ma. I hope to locate my capo soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2017
6 hours mama

olamitie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Congrats to March mamas that have put to bed. I'm expecting BA today oh. I need a birthday mate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Sansa143:
Gift ma grin grin grin,boredom will soon b over,will be moving to zaria finally by 2moro!To complete my shopping dere cos my papa house don tire me,dem no gree say I dey heavy dem just d use me up n dwn! grin grin
Lol that's the story of my life o, especially at work. I've made up my mind that from next week I'm going to switch to deliberately lazy mode. You must have moved to Zaria by now, how was the trip, hope boo is finally done with the marriage rites and all. I've decided to use the same EDD my doctor is using which is April 13th by lmp date, so you can have your EDD all to yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Congrats to March mamas that have put to bed. I'm expecting BA today oh. I need a birthday mate grin grin grin
Happy birthday dear, where's the party and how's the lil one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.