Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8210047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ohh really thank u is it not too flat? Anyway I can add a duvet to make it fluffy
hunniesuzie:
It's the flat mattress you'll still use. Once your baby outgrows the bassinet you move it to the base

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
olamitie:
Abeg moms make una help me o, my breast just full but not flowing plus the nipple refused to come out,have taken pap and tea, my baby has being feeding on sma gold
undecided
We are in same boat...since my baby is preterm she can't suck so I Xpress and out in syringe. He needs that colostrum try expressing. I also substitute for sma if I don't have enough milk. Don't stop putting him to suck he will eventually suck the nipple out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
firstpregnancy:

how much
She SELLS FOR 50k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls ma what do we have to do with ttc services just wondering undecided
proudmom38:
Hello mamas in the house. Greetings to you all.

There is an opportunity to have TTC Services paid for, besides drug cost.
I would have shown more detail, but Nairaland doesn't allow.

Any mama who will be interested in the detail should
Contact us @ 08031845588 for detail.

@ enkaydewdrop you understand what we mean.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Giddyperson:
Beyedew I can't wait oh, how did it go? Stop putting me in a suspense situation.

Thanks sis. Whether devil like am or not, I'm an Oct mama. Let them free me here first and I will announce myself. Thanks a whole bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
queensnow:
She SELLS FOR 50k

OK
can I get the tokunbo ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
is there anyone who wants to sell out her baby cot or playpen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dazzle86:
Mamas is it everyone that poos during delivery. Is there nothing the hospital or the person can do to clear the colon? This pooing and another person packing it is embarrassing.

BTW, love all the birth stories, I was giddy when I saw two BS at a go.

Yes something can be done. The nurse did enema for me and I went to poo immediately and didn't poo when I was delivery. Until 3days after before I pooed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Good evening mamas, pls can a pregnant woman drink lemon or green tea? Thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sure the one I got is tokunbo didn't realise I would get another as a gift.. I bought it for 15k around November last year and it was very neat and strong graco too
firstpregnancy:

OK

can I get the tokunbo ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Green tea that purges undecided
Dadsonval:
Good evening mamas, pls can a pregnant woman drink lemon or green tea? Thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Naomi14:
Green tea that purges undecided
lol, is it advisable to drink it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
firstpregnancy:

from which seller on konga ?
which year ?
Something angel" (can't remember very well) I typed baby mattress and I got different ones, so I checked the sizes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hibernation mode activated!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Sent

Thank You...God bless You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
queensnow:
Sure the one I got is tokunbo didn't realise I would get another as a gift.. I bought it for 15k around November last year and it was very neat and strong graco too

where did u get the tokunbo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lagos around palmgroove
firstpregnancy:

where did u get the tokunbo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
lotannad:

r u talking about dabidu?am going to 5mths now and i dare not leave d house without my spittle cup!

Yes dabino. The seed is what u should keep in your mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
queensnow:
Pls ma what do we have to do with ttc services just wondering undecided

Lolzzzzz... Not for waddling mamas. The msg is for ttc mamas only. I wish you all safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dazzle86:

Mama how far with your incision site. Hope it's healing well now.
GOD bless u. I went to see d doctor. He gave me anti botics and told me to clean it now it is now drying up I appreciat u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Mamas sorry about my incomplete birth story. I managed to type everything,was about to upload when everything disappeared. I was just weak coupled with only me caring for lo alone. Will type the full one very soon once dh comes in next week to help with lo. Thank
God I lost 13kg in 2weeks and my stomach return to pre- pregnancy state in 1week.
Thank God My breast milk flows like tap and I eat like once a day cos my appeptite has gone to sambisa forest

Congrats to as many that has dropped their lo safely.
Welldone ma to those still waddling. God is ur strength

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2017
My e family, thank God for me o, God saved me from the hands of a diabolic colleague who went diabolical because I gave him suspension in the office. God who knew I was just saved my life, I almost died , God used my husband to wake me up b4 he struck, I was awake wen he struck, n we were praying, I was fightingn screaming his name, telling him he can't kill me that I did him no wrong, and he is too small to kill me, I call on the God of my pastor and his wife, PST. Paul Enenche n mummy Becky Enenche, then I called on my late parent to help fight him, that I can't leave my husband, n siblings.
This guy didn't mind that I am pregnant, he wanted to kill me and my unborn baby, my marriage is barely 1yr, I magine the height of wickedness. God proved himself to him, he saved me . pls thank God for me n my family

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulbliss: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2017
@cappo pweetiebabe i'm so hapi for ur friends, d God who did their own will do our own as 4 d ms i belive its remaining small.

Teemie Nimi22 sori for d tiredness and pls eat wenever u feel hungry, wish i could hv such appetite.

Mama Iyomomoreloaded pls dnt hibernate on us we need u.

Ma peggygee we tank God for his deliverance upon u and ur family may his name forever b praised.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2017
I don't know sha! Maybe you should ask your doctor because when I took it I felt so awful and had stomach pain and purged for like 2days so I just have a strong dislike for it now.
Dadsonval:

lol, is it advisable to drink it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning mamas
one of you isn't really happy this morning
I have been having this smelly discharge that I thought would go with increased proper hygiene .

I woke up this morning to find out that it has increased and it's still smelly

could this be a normal discharge (whitish)
for women close to their delivery date

or its abnormal
pls what should I do ?

soo worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2017
peggygee:
My e family, thank God for me o, God saved me from the hands of a diabolic colleague who went diabolical because I gave him suspension in the office. God who knew I was just saved my life, I almost died , God used my husband to wake me up b4 he struck, I was awake wen he struck, n we were praying, I was fightingn screaming his name, telling him he can't kill me that I did him no wrong, and he is too small to kill me, I call on the God of my pastor and his wife, PST. Paul Enenche n mummy Becky Enenche, then I called on my late parent to help fi him, that I can't leave my husband, n siblings.
This guy didn't mind that I am pregnant, he wanted to kill me and my unborn baby, my marriage is barely 1yr, I magine the height of wickedness. God proved himself to him, he saved me . pls thank God for me n my family
Hmmmm na wa ooo thank God for ur life...plz continue in prayer o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
firstpregnancy:
Good morning mamas
I have been having this smelly discharge that I thought would go with increased proper hygiene .

or its abnormal
pls what should I do ?

soo worried
Did u say its smelly? Are u sure that's not infection... Abeg go see ur doctor as soon as possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Naomi14:
I don't know sha! Maybe you should ask your doctor because when I took it I felt so awful and had stomach pain and purged for like 2days so I just have a strong dislike for it now.
ok, thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Try go to the hospital. It might be infection.
firstpregnancy:
Good morning mamas

or its abnormal
pls what should I do ?

soo worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
All Glory to God ur victory is permanent ijn amen
peggygee:
My e family, thank God for me o, God saved me from the hands of a diabolic colleague who went diabolical because I gave him suspension in the office. God who knew I was just saved my life, I almost died , God used my husband to wake me up b4 he struck, I was awake wen he struck, n we were praying, I was fightingn screaming his name, telling him he can't kill me that I did him no wrong, and he is too small to kill me, I call on the God of my pastor and his wife, PST. Paul Enenche n mummy Becky Enenche, then I called on my late parent to help fight him, that I can't leave my husband, n siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PCOS23: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Smelly discharge, could be trush or sounds like it, you can go to pharmacy in the mall to get something or best thing to do is see your doctor, best to clear it before delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bennytwin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.