Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8231632 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol you people should remove your minds from the gutters o, hubby's gone back to work since, we did not do anything bad. tongue
Na so! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunbestie:
Birth alert!
My cute handsome prince arrived yesternight
My God has fulfilled his promise in my life, may his name be praise. my marriage of 7 years has been blessed by d most high God.
Aka chukwu di ya.
BS later
Wow congratulations, this is just the beginning. More babies to follow in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Prayer Monday......
Let's pray together
"Father, I thank You for filling my womb with life. I know this precious little baby comes from You and has been destined by You from the beginning of the world. I thank You for this miracle growing inside me, in the "secret place" of my womb. I thank you that You are giving this little baby to us as a gift, but also as a gift for the world. We can't wait to see another image of Yourself come forth into this world and the plans You have for this child.

We ask you, Father, in Jesus' name, to hedge our little baby about with Your mighty protection. Watch over this little one each day as You intricately create him/her in the hidden sanctuary of the womb. We ask for Your divine health and that you will sustain me in good health and vitality throughout this whole pregnancy.

I ask that You will fill me with Your joy and that everyone will see the glory of God upon me as I nurture this precious life within me. Thank You again for this amazing miracle and for giving us an eternal soul that will live forever. It is awesome to think that I am part of something eternal.

I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until FULL TERM and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Honey moon part 2, Abi na hor*y moon?

Lol quoting Mzleemah she go carry Belle on top the Belle.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Team September... Wats hapun? Biko we need to organize ourselves na....Nov mamas haf pass us n go...make DEC mamas no come pass o too ooo. Ejoor

@cappo katchycouture....biko swing into action na...I don't drop my Edd since...waiting for roll call

How's the waddling like teamies? Me no more MS o, just a few headaches sometimes.....I son even resume kpekus ministry sef grin

Pls I'm waiting to meet my teamies like seriously...
I hail all the momas in the house o, team.march...may God make it easy for you all Amen.

Team sept for easy n sharp sharp delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol you people should remove your minds from the gutters o, hubby's gone back to work since, we did not do anything bad. tongue

We believe you. You did a lot of goooooood things. wink
Giddyperson:

We believe you. You did a lot of goooooood things.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
katchycouture:

Well as for me the November mamas are free to overtake us ooooo...I volunteered to be the captain since no one was forth coming but another mama suddenly made it look like it was something to contest and win an election for...I withdraw my voluntary decision to be the September captain...
Haba!!! I had already posted the nomination before I saw your post. I have no reservations whatsoever as touching you becoming our captain. When I later saw your post I even cajouled you that "there is nothing like acting captain o". Meaning you should be ready to sail our ship till September. I didn't know you took offence from it. I for one can't do the job because of my personality, so i admire your courage and respect you for willing to take up the role.

I suggested aghaibiam because I sensed she has the traits needed for such role. Don't be offended, pls.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Hello mamas in d house, hope u are all good?

I've been having tummy ache since I took in and on Friday, it got too much that I can't bear it. I had to call my hubby from work and he insisted that I most go to d hospital but I heard tummy pain is normal during first trimester pregnancy so I ignored him. But on Friday night it got so bad that I could neither sit nor sleep and I was bleeding, he quickly took me to d hospital and d doctor said there's a miscarriage. I was counting 4weeks but doc said its 6weeks. I was admitted that same night and given some treatment. I was discharged yesterday after evacuation.

But my hubby seems to be more dejected,though he's trying his best to calm me.....pls mamas, I need ur help and advice. Also how soon can another pregnancy set in?
so sorry dear, I feel your pain cos it happened to me in the past. Some doctors advise you wait 3 months this is just to allow your hormones balance out. While some would say once you see your period you can try for another. Did the doctor tell you why it happened? Affliction will not arise again inJesus name. Once you miss your period, confirm by blood tests, please see a good gynaecologist. God will do the rest. Be encouraged dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mzezkay:

Eeya,pele....shouldn't u av started ur mart leave sef
Since EDD is almost mid next month, I want to start month end so that I won't end up spending one whole month at home before delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Its #PRAYER MONDAY#.... Mama please let the prayer keep coming in.

Please mamas is bitter leaf juice advisable @ 9wks+ been feeling feverish since Saturday
ewoo... shocked cappo no please don't take bitter leaf. It's normal early preggie way to feel feverish sometimes n.a.. my Dh has even told me that my body gets too hot especially evening/night. But if you feel something is really off then visit your doc.

Just remembered... the last m/c I had my mom in law told me to take bitterleaf and nchanwu juice to clear my "tummy".

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
katchycouture:

Well as for me the November mamas are free to overtake us ooooo...I volunteered to be the captain since no one was forth coming but another mama suddenly made it look like it was something to contest and win an election for...I withdraw my voluntary decision to be the September captain...
lol nne pls don't withdraw it I'm sure she didn't mean any harm. Please rescue team September grin cheesy just hijack the team jare no biggy. In fact you didn't need to volunteer just arrange names begin post ni and others will follow. kiss wehdone in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
As seen online,

Lovely right?

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunbestie:
Birth alert!
My cute handsome prince arrived yesternight
My God has fulfilled his promise in my life, may his name be praise. my marriage of 7 years has been blessed by d most high God.
Aka chukwu di ya.
BS later
congrats on d birth of ur loo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
peggygee:
Prayer Monday......
Let's pray together
"Father, I thank You for filling my womb with life. I know this precious little baby comes from You and has been destined by You from the beginning of the world. I thank You for this miracle growing inside me, in the "secret place" of my womb.

I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until FULL TERM and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
voucher:
Good afternoon mamas....My Prince arrived on the 8th of March via emergency CS,he weighed 4.4kg.
Sorry the BA is coming late...pls how soon after CS can one wear a tummy belt? Safe delivery to team March nd other mamas
Congrats mama on d birth of ur lo..pls no forget bs o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rengsho: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Itissettled3:
Congratulations Sir.

Tell your wife to drink cold water to cool her down..lol.

Keep assuring her. It will surely end in praise. She should read Isaiah 66 vs 9.

I guess u are team Feb. Kindly confirm let me update our records.

Hello Mamas!
The grace of God has been manifested upon us yet again. Thank you for all your answers, contributions, prayers and wishes. They have been answered by the Almighty. My Wife delivered a 3.5KG beautiful baby girl on 27th Feb, 2017 at around 7:45am. Normal delivery. Both baby and mom are in perfect condition.

Her name is Norah (meaning Honour). She is our first Child.

I pray that all expectant Mamas deliver safe and complications free IJN.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Since EDD is almost mid next month, I want to start month end so that I won't end up spending one whole month at home before delivery.

D lord is ur strength.By d way,i didn't get a feed bk.We love feed bks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hehehe hospital bag packed, you are my new role model. Dr. Showed me where my baby's head was at my last check up using his hands, it was so low it felt a lot closer to me, can't wait.
No time to waste time...as nobody dey to help me wen time don reach early prep naim win am...no want mk my DH confuse wen time reach...mk he just carry d packed bags dey come hospital...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
ebonychic18:
ewoo... shocked cappo no please don't take bitter leaf. It's normal early preggie way to feel feverish sometimes n.a.. my Dh has even told me that my body gets too hot especially evening/night. But if you feel something is really off then visit your doc.

Just remembered... the last m/c I had my mom in law told me to take bitterleaf and nchanwu juice to clear my "tummy".
Thanks my love,infact I rebuke every taught of bitter leaf juice, wen hubby read Giddyperson and benignasweety comment guy man was asking if he should cut off the tree....

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks my love,infact I rebuke every taught of bitter leaf juice, wen hubby read Giddyperson and benignasweety comment guy man was asking if he should cut off the tree....
Lol... no cut d tree o, u can always use it to quicken labor when the time comes and even after delivery sha to clear your tummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I support him hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
UPDATE FOR TEAM MARCH

Bimsusy...March 31 Team X X

Bolaalimat.... March 30 Team xx

Callola.... Ported to January

Chrisdada16.... Its a baby girl!!

Eminent91.... March 6 Team XX

Kataleya...double blessings...ported to February 26.with 2 baby boys!

Firstpregnancy.... Its a baby girl!

Mummychimaobi1.... March 29 Team surprise

nicoleswizzi.... March 31 Team XX/now April mama.

Nkediche.... March ? Team X?

Odunma....its a baby girl!

Olamitie.... Its a baby girl! /BS settled

Onaswu.,.... its a baby boy!

Realdentist.... February mama..its a boy!

Splendy90.... Ported to February

Sunbestie... Its a baby boy!!

Ummhalimah.... Its a baby girl!!/BS settled.

Yesitsme..... It is a baby girl/ported to February

Babyadorable....march 27 team?(Baby refuse 2 open leg)

Mum's joy ........its a baby girl!

Simply glow ........its a baby boy!/BS settled.

Diamond02....march 9 team?

Voucher........its a baby boy!!

Mamas moved from team February...
Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Congrats to mama odunma on the birth of ur princess.... I know vigilante is really keeping our march mamas that have offloaded busy....I pray God gives u all d grace to continue its not easy but plz let's try and drop our BS...to encourage odas..d mnth will soon be over and almost all d march mamas have birthed dre lo thank God...
Mamas who are yet to give birth plz stop by and tell us u are fine ooo and getting ready too....march mamas for easypeasy delivery....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
May God answer our prayers in Jesus name.Katchycouture biko don't vex shey you hear ? I got some lovely eja osan for you today will show you tomorrow after I am done preparing it.Biko we are friends now so #team septemberfornoloss.You will captain us while I help the house smile as much as I can.madam wey wan take bitter leaf hope you know say belle and bitter things no dey play together ? Today's lunch was ayamatse stew with rice.Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be delighting the house with some seafood special.Mama that had miscarriage may you receive double for your loss.Any news on etisalat ? No signal in Abuja since friday so I can't come on line as I do before.I just dey manage mtn wifi with dh.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
aghaibiam:
May God answer our prayers in Jesus name.Katchycouture biko don't vex shey you hear ? I got some lovely eja osan for you today will show you tomorrow after I am done preparing it.Biko we are friends now so #team septemberfornoloss.You will captain us while I help the house smile as much as I can.madam wey wan take bitter leaf hope you know say belle and bitter things no dey play together ? Today's lunch was ayamatse stew with rice.Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be delighting the house with some seafood special.Mama that had miscarriage may you receive double for your loss.Any news on etisalat ? No signal in Abuja since friday so I can't come on line as I do before.I just dey manage mtn wifi with dh.

Forzarush come and see our birthday mate ooo. Happy Birthday in advance ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Congrats ma'am! God bless your Fam!
voucher:
Good afternoon mamas....My Prince arrived on the 8th of March via emergency CS,he weighed 4.4kg.
Sorry the BA is coming late...pls how soon after CS can one wear a tummy belt? Safe delivery to team March nd other mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
MummyJJ:

Forzarush come and see our birthday mate ooo. Happy Birthday in advance ma
See the Amazons born in March! Happy birthday in advance mama,that makes three of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Gutters ko, lanes ni.
Oya talk true, there was small touching body abi? *winks at her*
I didn't mean everything ooo, just small. How your resting dey go? Remember you gat to get to work tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
I said it before,these two mamas beyedew and giddyperson don't need referee,dem go just put perzin for middle. See them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
beyedew:

Gutters ko, lanes ni.
Oya talk true, there was small touching body abi? *winks at her*
I didn't mean everything ooo, just small. How your resting dey go? Remember you gat to get to work tomorrow.
Lol see people that want me to touch by all means. I've rested and I was even bored today, I won't mind work tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
forzarush:
I said it before,these two mamas beyedew and giddyperson don't need referee,dem go just put perzin for middle. See them.
I no d enter deir matter again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mzezkay:

D lord is ur strength.By d way,i didn't get a feed bk.We love feed bks
Lol I've had the worst case of indigestion all weekend, so I couldn't really eat until today. It's nice, the meat sizes are healthy, you need to do a price review for me tho so I can become regular customer. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello preggy mamas... Please is it safe to drink zobo in pregnancy? Am in my second trimester and I am really craving for it, in fact I already made some in the house, so I want to find out I'd it's very safe in pregnancy.. We will all carry to term Ijn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.