Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8231585 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Congrats to you and yours Sir. God protect the baby. I like the name Norah!
rengsho:

Hello Mamas!
The grace of God has been manifested upon us yet again. Thank you for all your answers, contributions, prayers and wishes. They have been answered by the Almighty. My Wife delivered a 3.5KG beautiful baby girl on 27th Feb, 2017 at around 7:45am. Normal delivery. Both baby and mom are in perfect condition.

Her name is Norah (meaning Honour). She is our first Child.

I pray that all expectant Mamas deliver safe and complications free IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mzbee:
Hello preggy mamas... Please is it safe to drink zobo in pregnancy? Am in my second trimester and I am really craving for it, in fact I already made some in the house, so I want to find out I'd it's very safe in pregnancy.. We will all carry to term Ijn.
I've heard people say it's not safe but ive craved it all through my pregnancy and always taken it right from first trimester. Same way I've taken nkwobi, abacha, pineapple. I think moderation is the key for all these things, if a cup of Zobo could induce labour, we would all born on our due dates cheesy plus in my antenatal class we are told to eat everything we crave except it's drugs and alcohol.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I've had the worst case of indigestion all weekend, so I couldn't really eat until today. It's nice, the meat sizes are healthy, you need to do a price review for me tho so I can become regular customer. cheesy

Sowie.Tnks....we want to have you as our regular customer.We will talk abt d price review wen nxt we hear from u,opfully. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Amen and amen
peggygee:
Prayer Monday......
Let's pray together
"Father, I thank You for filling my womb with life. I know this precious little baby comes from You and has been destined by You from the beginning of the world. I thank You for this miracle growing inside me, in the "secret place" of my womb. I thank you that You are giving this little baby to us as a gift, but also as a gift for the world. We can't wait to see another image of Yourself come forth into this world and the plans You have for this child.

We ask you, Father, in Jesus' name, to hedge our little baby about with Your mighty protection. Watch over this little one each day as You intricately create him/her in the hidden sanctuary of the womb. We ask for Your divine health and that you will sustain me in good health and vitality throughout this whole pregnancy.

I ask that You will fill me with Your joy and that everyone will see the glory of God upon me as I nurture this precious life within me. Thank You again for this amazing miracle and for giving us an eternal soul that will live forever. It is awesome to think that I am part of something eternal.

I pray that You will keep this baby growing in the womb until FULL TERM and this baby will come forth in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Team september where are we oooooo .....
Let me start with mine
Edd according to LMP is 15th September while Edd according to scan is 7th September. .. sex not known yet...
Quote with your Edd and sex so we can push forward. ..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
My stomach takes all kinda shapes these days. One moment it's a square or trapezium, the next minute it's a circle. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

I've heard people say it's not safe but ive craved it all through my pregnancy and always taken it right from first trimester. Same way I've taken nkwobi, abacha, pineapple. I think moderation is the key for all these things, if a cup of Zobo could induce labour, we would all born on our due dates cheesy plus in my antenatal class we are told to eat everything we crave except it's drugs and alcohol.
Thanx mama. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
My stomach takes all kinda shapes these days. One moment it's a square or trapezium, the next minute it's a circle. cheesy
First pic square, second circle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Why the pics con dey upsidan grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Why the pics con dey upsidan grin grin
Lol mind yourself it's not upside down, the ceiling is up tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
temmytee31:
Congrats to you and yours Sir. God protect the baby. I like the name Norah!
congratulations @rengho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
am telling u same with me alongside with koko grin lo will shook his leg n hands for one place

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mzbee:
Hello preggy mamas... Please is it safe to drink zobo in pregnancy? Am in my second trimester and I am really craving for it, in fact I already made some in the house, so I want to find out I'd it's very safe in pregnancy.. We will all carry to term Ijn.
u can take zobo even add ginger n pineapple sef but in moderation don't turn it to water oooo.. note* hope no past records of complications..anyway like the other mama said some pple says it induces labour, as for me have taken it infact 1big Eva grin but note that body differs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol see people that want me to touch by all means. I've rested and I was even bored today, I won't mind work tomorrow

My dear eh, don't remind me of boredom. I'm sooo bored ehhhh kai, nothing seems to take my mind off the boredom. I just wish to go back to work today tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sansa143:
I no d enter deir matter again!

Sansa143, the dark queen, how are you doing with your sexy wakaring??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
hotmomma:

Mama, had to quote this, if the above was found in d urine and the hospital did nothing for you, abeg look for another hospital fast.

maybe i should probably go to the emergency section so that a doctor can atleast attend to me, cos my appointment date is far, 6th April,2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I wish, can't even remember the last time I committed those kinda activities cheesy

seriously cappo, you're sure he has not been screwing you all the while...i dont believe that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
cheesy cheesy grin,dis ur belle no b here oh,e no even get shape sef grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
beyedew:

Sansa143, the dark queen, how are you doing with your sexy wakaring??
My dear,i dey oh!I just d chuk mouth 4 una matter upndwn kwai!Hope ur good too n lo is doing acrobatics wella!I no fit shout my own,him mates don d plan to come out but d way dis one d turn upndwn,him no resemble pesin wey rdy to show but I don give am 2wks quit notice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
queensnow:
am telling u same with me alongside with koko grin lo will shook his leg n hands for one place

Dont mind them, they dont know its uncomfortable atimes, if i show DH, he will say the baby dey stretch ni not that he's giving me shiko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sansa143:
cheesy cheesy grin,dis ur belle no b here oh,e no even get shape sef grin grin grin
Hush it's a circle and a square
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Representing. #Teamseptember. EDD sept 21

katchycouture:
Let me start with mine
Edd according to LMP is 15th September while Edd according to scan is 7th September. .. sex not known yet...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,i dey oh!I just d chuk mouth 4 una matter upndwn kwai!Hope ur good too n lo is doing acrobatics wella!I no fit shout my own,him mates don d plan to come out but d way dis one d turn upndwn,him no resemble pesin wey rdy to show but I don give am 2wks quit notice!
Enjoy your free 2weeks ooo cos you won't see it in a veryyyyy long while cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lolzzzz, square and circle. Hahahahahaha. Christ, this is fun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
queensnow:
u can take zobo even add ginger n pineapple sef but in moderation don't turn it to water oooo.. note* hope no past records of complications..anyway like the other mama said some pple says it induces labour, as for me have taken it infact 1big Eva grin but note that body differs.
Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
katchycouture:
Let me start with mine

Edd 7th sept.sex xy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
@queensnow dear, Am 24weeks. You have less than 9weeks. I know all will be well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2017
#teamSeptemberforsmoothandeasydelivery
edd 02-09-17

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2017
dharyor1234:

Dont mind them, they dont know its uncomfortable atimes, if i show DH, he will say the baby dey stretch ni not that he's giving me shiko
cheesy exactly especially why I lay down the koko will be so obvious, wen I torchlight the place he will try to find d light location grin such a wonderful creation

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2017
lululuv:
@queensnow dear, Am 24weeks. You have less than 9weeks. I know all will be well with us.
amen dear Amen..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2017
crystalzoe:

Yeah
I've replied
thank u xo much mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2017
katchycouture:
Let me start with mine
Oh great! EDD 5th September. Gender not known yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.