Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141798 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Thanks so much to my teamie's and everyone who wished me well yesterday, I no fit start to dey mention names cos I go get tired of lovely and wonderful monikers,I really love and appreciated you all infact ENIYAN LASO MI.

Welcome to our new and able October teammate @ somebodysMum,sis see has God win patapata for you matter. That was an emotional writeup,the lord who has started his good work in your life will see you thorough and complete it in Jesus name. But please you need to tell somebodysdad say that due you pay na for d trend o,u must pay us ur teamie with 3 trailers of fruits and 500litres of petrol abi bedeyew how u see am?

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Good morning mamas .
can bread eaten by a breastfeeding mother make an infant find it difficult to poop ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Naomi14:
I dey ma'am! Happy mother's day to you too! The heat is just annoying. I can bath like 7times a day! Thank God MAY is almost here grin
Tnk God someone said almost grin grin grin,sorry boo allow us offload first,u still have 2mnths to go wink wink!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Don't say 2months now cry when you use months it's as if the thing is very far. Please say weeks abeg cry me I have 5weeks cos am 34weeks+ tongue
Sansa143:
Tnk God someone said almost grin grin grin,sorry boo allow us offload first,u still have 2mnths to go wink wink!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Sorry boo,1mnth1wk grin grin grin grin,now how does dat sound wink cheesy@Naomi14!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
T3amie:
HI I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 18

Uhmm we never really had sex cause shes a virgin
But we had Unclad romance together

We tried penetrating once last week

Buh it never entered Her vjay

Please she called me this evening telling me she missed Her
period

Please doctor's IN The house I'm really freaking out here

Please what's your say on this

And what Next step should we take

Thanks in anticipation
Jonny miss road I think u shd apply common sense this in not a doc forum..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Sorry boo,1mnth1wk grin grin grin grin,now how does dat sound wink cheesy@Naomi14!
Cheeeiii, mama u sabi to pull peoples leg, instead of u consoling her u come dey put fuel 4 fire. @Naomi 14 no worries na 35days remain u hear #lols#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
nneejima:

Cheeeiii, mama u sabi to pull peoples leg, instead of u consoling her u come dey put fuel 4 fire. @Naomi 14 no worries na 35days remain u hear #lols#
grin grin grin,we still said d same tin grin grin!At least na me get right to count in days grin grin grin!
TeamApril all the way#
Na we go open door#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much to my teamie's and everyone who wished me well yesterday, I no fit start to dey mention names cos I go get tired of lovely and wonderful monikers,I really love and appreciated you all infact ENIYAN LASO MI.

Welcome to our new and able October teammate @ somebodysMum,sis see has God win patapata for you matter. That was an emotional writeup,the lord who has started his good work in your life will see you thorough and complete it in Jesus name. But please you need to tell somebodysdad say that due you pay na for d trend o,u must pay us ur teamie with 3 trailers of fruits and 500litres of petrol abi bedeyew how u see am?

Yes ooo, heat dey and light no dey too dey. Abeg mommy SomebodysMum, try make watermelon dey for the fruit trailer. I just need 1 piece. Thankchu kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2017
firstpregnancy:
Good morning mamas .
can bread eaten by a breastfeeding mother make an infant find it difficult to poop ?
No dear, it shouldn't. Is it becos of your baby? Like mommy Zaynie said, if she is on EBF, you shouldn't worry about her straining to poop. She needs to get the hang of it, as far as the poop isn't hard, you have nothing to worry about. You must be surprised that she will strain and still give you an explosive poop. Please, don't let it bother you ok. Much love to her kiss kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
beyedew:
SomebodysMum,
That was some emotional update mehn. Welcome to you and happy bumping teamie. Don't worry, our cappo is having her byday and might either be cutting cake now or doing the do secretly wink. Cappo tho gbaski, I'm loyal to your government ma @pweetiebabe. Mommy Zaynie will soon do the needful.

In another news Keeki mama, I like you, oya talk your own.

chai sonbori likes me. I like you too. oya chop holy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
phlakkeys:

You are such a darling. Thanks for not taking it personal. The rain here doesn't know any other thing than to destroy phcn poles and cables so we hardly have light which is why am just online. Your EDD and Team will be added.

thank u mama. I would send transformer and torchlight for your personal use as my own dues
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
SomebodysMum:
Hehehehe, thank you Zaynie. I don gallant, balance well well upon the golden chair. Also brought a footstool along, my feet must not swell.

Thanks for the welcome note Keeki, Titony1, Beyedew (aka Mrs Cookiejar wink ), Imurboss, Airforcewife, Nimi22 and Ramcie. Muaaaaaah!

Kai this chair make sense ooh I need am too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
goodafternoon mamas happy sunday. i asked à question before.I said what would happen to Lo if the mama loves to eat bone after eating the main meat in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Freshnessbabies:
tnx dear. u leave us go April? tor it's well God will mk it easy 4us all
Lol no be my fault ooo..gynae kept saying baby was too small not until we did scan and found out she was 2 weeks smaller Dan what we where calculating... She wasnt growing according to LMP date (31st) march...hence I got a new edd April 13..according to my ist scan...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
zaynie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sometimes your replies just makes me laugh and laugh.....

Again I ask, are you Yoruba cos your slangs no be from here o cheesy

He he he ...
I am a bini girl oh. But i grew up in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
You are so mean cry
Sansa143:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ha! You sef have used days? 35days? cry now my chest is doing me somehow cry
nneejima:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy birthday cappo pweetiebabe, we thank God for the early birthday gift. Welcome teamie somebodysmum & all the returning moms. We give God all the praise.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy belated birthday Capo Pweetiebabe, many many many more beautiful years ahead with children, grandchildren and great grandchildren surrounding you and your husband's table in Jesus name.
I loyal to your government o, big amen to your prayers and don't worry, we go code ourselves distribute the trailers of goodies wey dey come. 500 litres ke? Tufia! One gidigba 33,000 litre tanker is en route.

Beyedew, no worry, I go ensure say water melon full ground. We fit juice am take baff sef.

Keeki, nothing do you, come follow balance well. hehehe

Thanks teamie ebonychic18 muah!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
My belle oh chai cry cry cry cry,i don do myself strng thing oh!I decided dat I want to eat white rice n stew 2day!After I don cook finish,i served me n boo(we usually eat 4rm d same plate)!If u see d mountain wey I pack put 4 plate bah,e make boo shout!After we don eat finish,i come notice say d after taste d swt me 4 mouth,na so I enter kitchen chop anoda plate b4 coming out n now I feel over heavy n I no fit lie dwn cry cry cry cry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Naomi14:
You are so mean cry
Haba swthrt,me n u knw am not!Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss!Ur nxt in line 4 a miracle so worry not ok!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
keeki:
goodafternoon mamas happy sunday. i asked à question before.I said what would happen to Lo if the mama loves to eat bone after eating the main meat in pregnancy
I think I read where someone answered your question, nothing wrong with bone, way better than sand cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sansa143:
My belle oh chai cry cry cry cry,i don do myself strng thing oh!I decided dat I want to eat white rice n stew 2day!After I don cook finish,i served me n boo(we usually eat 4rm d same plate)!If u see d mountain wey I pack put 4 plate bah,e make boo shout!After we don eat finish,i come notice say d after taste d swt me 4 mouth,na so I enter kitchen chop anoda plate b4 coming out n now I feel over heavy n I no fit lie dwn cry cry cry cry!

Lol, foodie Mama pele. Take it easy. What you are feeling now is what I feel eveytime I eat a small meal, except the food is just a few table spoons. But I can't be eating a few spoons how will Lo grow,. The food I ate since 9am is just going down now. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dazzle86:

Lol, foodie Mama pele. Take it easy. What you are feeling now is what I feel eveytime I eat a small meal, except the food is just a few table spoons. But I can't be eating a few spoons how will Lo grow,. The food I ate since 9am is just going down now. I don't understand.
Na cry remain 4 me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The reason they check your bp and urine is to check for pregnancy induced hypertension or pre eclampsia which can be a deadly condition for mother and baby if not managed. Measuring your tummy is to ensure your baby is growing as he should. Be grateful to God that your appointments go well but don't ever take it for granted. If they forget to check remind them. Happy bumping
Thanks dear.. I won't take it for granted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cappo ToyosiR please my AUA is same with lmp edd. august 23.

Why is BS scarce this period?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Hahahahahaha eyah teamie kpele...ah ah why u come stress urslf like this ontop food...abi u want ur baby to weigh 4.0 today today...lol...easy ooo....

Least I forget happy bday to capo pweetiebabe...sorry its coming late

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dazzle86:
Cappo ToyosiR please my AUA is same with lmp edd. august 23.

Why is BS scarce this period?
I taya for march mamas...I knw its not easy but abeg we need BS plz...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hahahahahaha eyah teamie kpele...ah ah why u come stress urslf like this ontop food...abi u want ur baby to weigh 4.0 today today...lol...easy ooo....

Least I forget happy bday to capo pweetiebabe...sorry its coming late
My dear,na d after taste,dont knw why it was so tempting,right now I feel like taking mre cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
hello mamas in the house, av,been having this menstrual pain like since morning. It's doing on nd off. Am 36weeks 1day. Please am bothered

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.