Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142624 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afollyshade:
hello mamas in the house, av,been having this menstrual pain like since morning. It's doing on nd off. Am 36weeks 1day. Please am bothered
Since this morning is a long time o, have you been standing a lot or doing any strenuous work. Drink a lot of water, lie down and get some rest, if you've already done that, then go to the hospital just to be sure everything is ok

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls has anyone heard from maamaa?just tot abt her!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limitlessbond: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Limitlessbond:
[/color] congratulations
[color=#006600]
SomebodysMum:
Eyin t'emi bawo ni o, she wa!?

[img]http:///media/3-25-2017/ba7f6t.gif[/img]

Finally, I am a member of this thread. Hmmmm

So I've been a major non registered member of this group from inception, yes I wrote inception. No I wasn't married, pregnant or trying to conceive when I came across the thread, I'm just fascinated by anything related to health and I've been thoroughly immersed in this thread, the TTC and the IVF threads. Watched many many many monikers come and go, laughed and cried when posts were shared, discovered the diaries of many mamas and I dey drop my likes steadily but only ever commented once after the major anticipation of Proudmum and Prouddad's birth announcement.

I would have registered on this thread since January and grabbed the captain post for October but something came up and I watched Pweetiemum as she made her wonderful post and pregnancy announcement and took it away from me (awww for me abi) Big congratulations sis, may we all deliver safe and sound in Jesus mighty name.

I got married two years back but my husband and I decided to wait for at least a year before trying for kids and just before we scheduled, I came across a post on Facebook where a couple was tested and told that one of them was AA but he was actually AS and they only found out the truth after they had an SS child.

Got alarmed and told my husband that he needs to do a confirmation test. I had done the test in 3 various places and all confirmed AS for me and he had been tested and told AA.
Well, he took the test again in a big lab and will you guys believe it was AS? He was convinced the lab had it wrong so we went to 2 other places and yep, still AS. Ise Oluwa, awa ma ridi ni.

Well we were already married so this was not a matter of let's break up and cry, this was a matter of yeepa!
Thanks to God and thanks to science, there's a test that can be done in utero called CVS - Chorionic Villus Sampling. Here the genotype of the foetus is tested and you will find out if the child is going to suffer from Sickle Cell Disease or not. If yes, you either decide to go along with it or opt for a termination.

To the glory of God, got my results back yesterday and it has ended in praise, we are not SS. My sisters (and brothers) it was an emotionally draining experience as I know it would have been a termination if my child was determined to be SS. A child we already picked names for. This was not up for negotiation, no tete and ludo on someone else's life if I can help it.
Thanks to God Almighty, I didn't have to deal with that.

So here I am, giving all praise and thanks to God for helping my husband and I dodge a bullet and giving me a testimony.
#TeamOctoberTohSplufik
LMP EDD is 2nd October
First scan EDD 4th October

Zaynie baby, I know you've gone on sabbatical but you must bring out that Golden Chair for me o, I haff too tey in peeping mode.
People no dey drop dues for here again but emi mo eto o and I came prepared, make una see attached and share according to your height, or no, according to the length and breadth of your bumps. Hehehe.
The trailer load of fruits and vegetables will arrive in a week.

Here's to a wonderful pregnancy and childbirth experience for us all!

P.S
My original moniker will be shared on my next post but I don't want the name quoted so I will delete it shortly.
congratulations ma'am. Your testimony will be permanent. Pls contact me via doyinbond@gmail.com i urgently need to enquire somethings from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
ahnie:
Pls has anyone heard from maamaa?just tot abt her!

Last i read from her was on her thread seeking advice to divorce Dh. But she has not giving birth I guess. Make I peep her small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
lululuv:

Last i read from her was on her thread seeking advice to divorce Dh. But she has not giving birth I guess. Make I peep her small.

Also perused thru that divorce seeking thread of hers...but since then,she has gone MiA.i just pray all z well with her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
hi mamas, I hail oooo, I hope am very much welcome

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Try go to the hospital tomorrow. I hope you've been taking enough water sha!
Afollyshade:
hello mamas in the house, av,been having this menstrual pain like since morning. It's doing on nd off. Am 36weeks 1day. Please am bothered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good evening mamas in the house, I'm 34 weeks gone already, I want to ask the house the signs of labour I'm expected to see before going to the hospital cos my house is a lil bit far from the hospital and I won't want a situation where I will be sent back home due to false labour. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are you a FTM? I already asked same question and got answers from Google and ANC classes. I suggest you do same. However, contractions, discharge with blood,water break etc are signs of labour.
Hyphee:
Good evening mamas in the house, I'm 34 weeks gone already, I want to ask the house the signs of labour I'm expected to see before going to the hospital cos my house is a lil bit far from the hospital and I won't want a situation where I will be sent back home due to false labour. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
beyedew:

No dear, it shouldn't. Is it becos of your baby? Like mommy Zaynie said, if she is on EBF, you shouldn't worry about her straining to poop. She needs to get the hang of it, as far as the poop isn't hard, you have nothing to worry about. You must be surprised that she will strain and still give you an explosive poop. Please, don't let it bother you ok. Much love to her kiss kiss.
pls my baby's poop is watery kind of and it comes little bt she can poop like 8to 10times is it normal

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
temmytee31:
Are you a FTM? I already asked same question and got answers from Google and ANC classes. I suggest you do same. However, contractions, discharge with blood,water break etc are signs of labour.

Yes, I'm a FTM
Thanks, will do just that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chrisdada16:

pls my baby's poop is watery kind of and it comes little bt she can poop like 8to 10times is it normal
Is she on EBF? Has that always been her style? Does it have melon-like seed (egusi) in it? How old is she? If the answer to all these questions are yes, then you have nothing to worry about.
However, if the poop has mucus (catarrh-like) or blood in it, then you need to take her to her paed.
Hth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Sansa143:
My belle oh chai cry cry cry cry,i don do myself strng thing oh!I decided dat I want to eat white rice n stew 2day!After I don cook finish,i served me n boo(we usually eat 4rm d same plate)!If u see d mountain wey I pack put 4 plate bah,e make boo shout!After we don eat finish,i come notice say d after taste d swt me 4 mouth,na so I enter kitchen chop anoda plate b4 coming out n now I feel over heavy n I no fit lie dwn cry cry cry cry!
grin just like my pregnancy cravings lol. When I crave for anything, I make sure I over eat it so that I will get tired of it and not crave for it again anytime soon. I welcome officially all the newbies ooo. It's bn a very long time, sarale? I wish you all safe deliveries. Peace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 3:31am On Mar 27, 2017
I WAS HERE! Yes I won't just peep and go. I hail all the mamas in the house. I miss you guys really.... Regards to our LOs and Dhs ooo. Olatebony loves you all. BTW where is my friend cutienik turned fortius ooo. I miss you na, it's bn a while you called me and you know say me like to dey hear your voice. My loyal customers in the house I see you alllllllll. God's blessings upon us all.. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2017
olatebony:

grin just like my pregnancy cravings lol. When I crave for anything, I make sure I over eat it so that I will get tired of it and not crave for it again anytime soon. I welcome officially all the newbies ooo. It's bn a very long time, sarale? I wish you all safe deliveries. Peace
Longest time,hope ur gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Too tired to pop in over the weekend.New members you are highly welcome. I got my birthday present from dh ,tickets to go watch kong ! The film was worth it sha ! A lil bit scary and was clawing at dh's arms all through the scary parts. I got to eat some coconut rice at Jevinik's.We came home in the evening tired.Sunday was cool,went for mass no mother's day celebration till april. I managed to pound yam shocked And we ate with white soup.I had to sit down to pound sha ! I have entered week 15 and plan to see my gynea nextweek after which I will now register for ante natal.I am so happy ! I will be going off duphaston next week.chai ! My pocket is bleeding.
All in all I thank God.It's my prayer that this week will favor us,our husbands will be lifted,fortune will smile on us,our children writing exams will write well,our parents will not fall sick in Jesus name.More sales for the business women amongst us.
#TeamSeptemberTeamGidigba !
#TeamNoShakingDeliverLikeHebrewWoman
#TeamNoBreakingInNoBreakingOut.
Waoh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2017
It's prayer Monday,lemme quickly drop this b4 going to class...In Jesus name
1)oh God I council every evil power stands to put me in shame on my delivery day in d mighty name of Jesus.
2)O Lord every power looking forward to terminate my life during d delivery time,hear d word of thy Lord,my life is not ur candidate.die in d name of Jesus.
3)Every power of Herod tracing my baby i bury u now in Jesus name.
4)Every power assigned against my day of delivery die in Jesus name
5)oh God let ur Angel of Mercy be at my side before,during and after delivery in Jesus name.
6)I rebuke every complication during and after my delivery in Jesus name.
7)my family Nd parent will not mourn over me on my delivery day in Jesus name.
8.)I will not mourn my baby in Jesus name.
9)my delivery day will not turn to my saddest day in Jesus name.
10)Mother alive,Baby alive and family rejoicing we be my portion in Jesus name...
In Jesus name I pray (AMEN)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol no be my fault ooo..gynae kept saying baby was too small not until we did scan and found out she was 2 weeks smaller Dan what we where calculating... She wasnt growing according to LMP date (31st) march...hence I got a new edd April 13..according to my ist scan...
its well mk she enjoy u well. my EDD MA 2day ooo.but nothing yet. 27 abeg mk d show come ooo wnt 2 c my lo. God will mk it easy 4us all IJN

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Hyphee:

if its private hospital,ask them for their help No so you can reach them if you notice something unusual.I dunno if govt hospitals do that as i used private

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
@ somebodysMum, CONGRATS SIS, if God blesses you with 10, may the miracle be continuous in Jesus name. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Abiagirl777:

if its private hospital,ask them for their help No so you can reach them if you notice something unusual.I dunno if govt hospitals do that as i used private

It's a private hospital, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
A wondeful morning mamas,hope we are all good today? It's prayer Monday,hence. Dear God,our Creator,The Master of the Universe,we thank you for our blessings. We thank you for your continued protection,grace and mercies. We thank you for the gift of life and perfect health for this missionary works you've assigned us, for the little ones baking inside us, for our adorable husbands, and our families as a whole. Ya Rabb, we ask that you continue to envelope us in your loving kindness, that we shall suffer no lack,loss or limitations whatsoever. That when the appointed time draws near, you will provide us with all the strenght, power, encouragement and tranquility required to bring forth the young lives entrusted to us. We ask that also when they arrive,all we need,financially, physically,psychologically, and all round,that you will continue to shower upon us your divine providence. Ameen. #TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY. #TEAMJULYFORNOLOSS

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2017
keeki:

it's not been easy oohhh. it's from one complain to another. but in all I give God thanks. how is u?
We've been doing well oo, thanks teamie. Sorry for the late response, was offline during the weekend

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
What is AUA biko.?
AUA means actual ultrasound age. This is the due date given through the ultrasound.

I welcome our madams to the team of Kiakia delivery without issue.....

Kimlad Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 07
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19 AUA: AUG 19

Greeting everyone of us here.

How do people that doesn't know the sex of their baby buy baby things ooooo. because i did a scan dis morning and they said its likely the baby is a girl but they aren't sure . Maybe i should check back later....

I am not really happy with this jaare. Though, i have also been thinking its a girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
I feel so damn restless. March mamas you people are not marching fast enough. On the bright side, last week at work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
ToyosiR:

AUA means actual ultrasound age. This is the due date given through the ultrasound.

I welcome our madams to the team of Kiakia delivery without issue.....

Kimlad Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 07
bookholla Team x? LMP: Aug 19 AUA: AUG 19

Greeting everyone of us here.

How do people that doesn't know the sex of their baby buy baby things ooooo. because i did a scan dis morning and they said its likely the baby is a girl but they aren't sure . Maybe i should check back later....

I am not really happy with this jaare. Though, i have also been thinking its a girl.

August is still far nah, I've done a total of 4 scans now and I ask for the gender everytime. First time they said it was too early to see, second scan they said they saw something that's probably a labia cheesy third scan they said it still appears to be a girl tho she's not really opening her legs for them to see it well cheesy fourth scan they said it's most definitely a girl.

Guess you just have to endure cuz you can't force baby to turn and can't force sonographer to see what he's not seeing. cheesy You can start buying baby things small small, the ones that the colours don't matter. Leave the pink dresses until after your next scan or if you don't plan to do anymore, buy unisex colours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017

I am not really happy with this jaare. Though, i have also been thinking its a girl. [/quote]

I will suggest you buy unisex wears, that's what I bought cos they weren't sure of my baby's sex too. I just bought little though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulbliss: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gud day mamas, i pray for Gods strength upon everyone of us.
Hapi belated bd my able cappo, i pray for Gods blessings upon u and ur entire family.

A big welcome to all d newbies, may ur stay be stressfree and successful

In other news i hv been down wit typhiod and malaria, hv been on treatment and it hasnt been easy cos my baby of 2yrs was also down wit malaria bt we r better now to d glory of God

Wishing us all a splendid day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aghaibiam(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fruitfulbliss.pele thank God for good health.buy unisex as suggested,no need to buy gowns if you are not sure of sex.If you are planning to buy stuff against Aug,I suggest you wait a bit,see naira is falling steady and if it continues for two more weeks expect impact in the markets by may/june all those lovely foreign stuff will drop in prices and you have more things to buy.Even electronics n co will experience the fall.
I am so excited at the prospects of cheaper goods,diapers,wipes, will come down.
All the tommi tipee,avents,boots,next n co ? Kai ?
If you have bought at a high price,no vex just see it as love for your sweet babe.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
#PRAYER MONDAY#

Our heavenly father we thank and appreciate you for all the loving and beautiful family represented here, we honour you on behalf of our husbands,babies,works,life and pregnancies, accept our praise in Jesus name.
Daddy we are here this evening as a family, we come against every power of stillbirth, threatened abortion, miscarriages in Jesus name. Lord we pray you put us and our Lo's under your shield and cover us with you banner in Jesus name. To your glory of God we will deliver with ease to normal, glorious children in Jesus name, we pray our body will be strong to labour wen its time in Jesus. We come against every premature labour,dilation and contraction in Jesus name. We shall not cast our fruit young in Jesus name,we also shall not record any form of maternal death in Jesus name.

Abba Father we commit our TTC sisters onto ur hand surprise and give them testimonies in Jesus name,visit their homes and let there be tears of joy in Jesus name.

Lord strength us and let the flood gate of heaven be open unto us in Jesus name. To all team October mamas the lord shall complete that he has started in our life and homes in Jesus name.AMEN

#TEAMOCTOBERFORNOLOSS##TEAMOCTOBERFORSUPERNATURALCHILDBIRTH#

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
#PRAYER MONDAY#

Our heavenly father we thank and appreciate you for all the loving and beautiful family represented here, we honour you on behalf of our husbands,babies,works,life and pregnancies, accept our praise in Jesus name.
Daddy we are here this evening as a family, we come against every power of stillbirth, threatened abortion, miscarriages in Jesus name. Lord we pray you put us and our Lo's under your shield and cover us with you banner in Jesus name. To your glory of God we will deliver with ease to normal, glorious children in Jesus name, we pray our body will be strong to labour wen its time in Jesus. We come against every premature labour,dilation and contraction in Jesus name. We shall not cast our fruit young in Jesus name,we also shall not record any form of maternal death in Jesus name.

Abba Father we commit our TTC sisters onto ur hand surprise and give them testimonies in Jesus name,visit their homes and let there be tears of joy in Jesus name.

Lord strength us and let the flood gate of heaven be open unto us in Jesus name. To all team October mamas the lord shall complete that he has started in our life and homes in Jesus name.AMEN

Amen!!! In Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
#PRAYER MONDAY#

Amen and Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.