Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245581 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
divie:

Don't worry, I believe God is in control. Just pray and commit everything to Him. It will end in praise. We shall all carry our Los and nurse them too, in Jesus name Amen.
Thanks mama and amen to your prayer. God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
poshestmina:
@suremum ,same thing the sonographer told me at 29weeks plus breech baby ,i came here 'paraing ' .We can only PRAY ,talk to your Lo and not worry ourselves .my doc say it's not an issue yet until 36\37 weeks but you need to avoid stress ,carrying heavy things and rough sex .God will take control finally
Thanks ma. I pray it corrects itself. Rough sex ke infact i cant remember d last time i had sex. Gynae expressly said no sexual intercouse. May God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
suremum:

Thanks ma. I pray it corrects itself. Rough sex ke infact i cant remember d last time i had sex. Gynae expressly said no sexual intercouse. May God help us all
Gynae said no rough sex,dh say no sex so we are on kpekus strike till further notice ...God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
phlakkeys:
Congrats to all TeamMarch mamas
Welcome to all TeamApril mamas
Thank God for keeping us going in strength and vitality #TeamJuly mamas
Wow, just two months and we are in July. Thank God.
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR April, 2017.

10. missmalachi ------------ Team X? EDD 1/7 Our girdle mama wink ? How waddling? So which gender should I pick for you now? XX?

#TeamJulyforsharpsharpdelivery
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
#TeamJulyforprettyandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyfordh
Thanks for the roll call....d ministry ia moving to the permanent site.

As i hv two conflicting gender result,i intend doing 4d scan in two weeks time so i will update u then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Present ma @phlakkeys. Have gone far with the shopping tins. E no easy oo. Na skin product and wipes wey I no even know wat to buy. Buying boys tins taya me oo. No fine cloths for boys. Girls tins everywhere. Wish i can come to lag just to buy baby cloths.
Experienced Mamas like how many pads would one need through out the dripping period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
lululuv:
Present ma @phlakkeys. Have gone far with the shopping tins. E no easy oo. Na skin product and wipes wey I no even know wat to buy. Buying boys tins taya me oo. No fine cloths for boys. Girls tins everywhere. Wish i can come to lag just to buy baby cloths.
Experienced Mamas like how many pads would one need through out the dripping period.
I was asked to buy 4 lady Sept and 4 I got
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

Wish you safe journey all through.
Thanks Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yepee, today was the EDD on my most recent scan but I've managed to go through the day without borning cheesy. Atleast I made delivery hair but hospital bag is still not packed, I'd do that one tomorrow. Had some kick arise contractions today and the baby is just moving like crazy. My new hair is so painful, baby's movement is so uncomfortable. This night sucks.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

I've sent my e-mail.
got it ma. thanks. sent u a mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Giddyperson:
Yepee, today was the EDD on my most recent scan but I've managed to go through the day without borning cheesy. Atleast I made delivery hair but hospital bag is still not packed, I'd do that one tomorrow. Had some kick arise contractions today and the baby is just moving like crazy. My new hair is so painful, baby's movement is so uncomfortable. This night sucks.
Sorry mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Kpele ma. U will feel better by tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
Made delivery hair too..
And yh d night sucks....
Say mk I sleep na bad dream wake me up...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Made delivery hair too..
And yh d night sucks....
Say mk I sleep na bad dream wake me up...
So glad it's over. Now I know why these hairdressers dab your scalp with hot water after braiding. It helps to relax the braids, I thought it was just wickedness cheesy. I'd be hot watering my own scalp today cheesy, last night was no joke, plus heat cry

Haven't really dreamt anything since this pregnancy, instead it's one of my friends that went to go and have one bad dream on my behalf. It's still paining me that she called me to narrate her dream instead of praying about it by herself.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2017
forzarush:
Sorry mama
stephmiracle:

Kpele ma. U will feel better by tomorrow
Thank yous kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Sansa143 where are you, have you started your imaginary vigilante for your April fools baby.

Beyedew long time no see, is it morning sickness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Alert!!!
It's my birthday.. Thank u Jesus

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Trendytessy:
Alert!!!
hbd dear,wish u llnp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

So glad it's over. Now I know why these hairdressers dab your scalp with hot water after braiding. It helps to relax the braids, I thought it was just wickedness cheesy. I'd be hot watering my own scalp today cheesy, last night was no joke, plus heat cry

Haven't really dreamt anything since this pregnancy, instead it's one of my friends that went to go and have one bad dream on my behalf. It's still paining me that she called me to narrate her dream instead of praying about it by herself.
Lol nna na wa oo...that's how my friend said she dreamt I gave birth on my pop day...lol....capo I lost more mucus plug today oo..this morning this one is more creamy...would have posted a pix but its kinda yucky!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Trendytessy:
Alert!!!

Hahaha hapi bdy dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol nna na wa oo...that's how my friend said she dreamt I gave birth on my pop day...lol....capo I lost more mucus plug today oo..this morning this one is more creamy...would have posted a pix but its kinda yucky!!
Wow, more mucus plug, you might actually give birth on Pop day. When is your next ANC so you can tell them to be getting ready for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2017
@MoyosBlog123, I think she intended sending this message to you but mentioned me instead.
realtalk19:

I thank God for using you to touch my life,
may you forever remain in God's blessings and
may you continue to be a light in peoples lives.
Thank you so much.i appriciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Anyone missing birth stories should check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/194554/first-pregnancy-first-labor-first

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
Sansa143 where are you, have you started your imaginary vigilante for your April fools baby.

Beyedew long time no see, is it morning sickness
cheesy cheesy grin,no b only!Na dis yeye nairaland d do me shege!How u?Hope labour no catch u 4 market again grin grin grin!Still battling cramps n contractions but not painful sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
#bumptuesday
#20weeks
#Teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery.
#halfwaythere

Still an amala bump?

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
20weeks? grin dis bump ehcheesy e bi like say u will be cute bump queen
Dazzle86:
#bumptuesday
#20weeks
#Teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery.
#halfwaythere

Still an amala bump?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

Might be the 7up since different people react differently to different things. I was obsessed with lime in first trimester cuz it helped keep nausea away but when I read the posts against it on this thread, I started managing with just drinks that contain lime. It didn't affect me

Yes, i thought as much it must be the 7up,i usually take sprite before but when i read here as one mama said she took 7up,na so me too go do long throat o. Infact,it got worse combined with recurrent headache,back and waist pain, i have to go to the hospital after work.I was only given paracetamol and asked to come back today to run some malaria test....hmmm...it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Dazzle86, wow congrats, I remember your moniker from TTC thread. God bless you dear and you will deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

Wow, more mucus plug, you might actually give birth on Pop day. When is your next ANC so you can tell them to be getting ready for you.
Next antenatal is on pop day...hahahahahaha its evry Friday...will go for my pop ist b4 antenatal if labour dosnt come b4 den

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello everyone, I've had water in my ear for a couple of days now. I've tried tilting my head and had stayed in such position for a long time yet there has been no improvement. Pls, how else can I get the water out?

Btw...nice bump dazzle86

#teamSeptemberforsafedelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Giddyperson:

Sorry dear,it will soon be over grin

@Dazzle86,infact i admire this your bump o, till the day you give birth no one will ever believe you were preggy sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.