Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178126 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol all these crafty ftms in my team trying to change EDD because they are tired, Ayam not changing anything, anyone that wants to change EDD should go and born first cheesy

Is it my fault ni? when the last two scans i did @30weeks and 36weeks at different places gave me 10th nko

no spoil my joy oo, just lemme continue claiming it #IBelieveInProphecy

issorait, shebi is just to go and born? i will surprise you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
dharyor1234:

Is it my fault ni? when the last two scans i did @30weeks and 36weeks at different places gave me 10th nko

no spoil my joy oo, just lemme continue claiming it #IBelieveInProphecy

issorait, shebi is just to go and born? i will surprise you
Lol I love your faith sister, awaiting your BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sansa143:
Dem pampers,under pad,bdy lotion,powder,soap!Dis are d outstanding items(Pic attached)

I cannot imagine what a CS birth list will be like!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Confessions for pregnant women.
Father I thank You for blessing of a child, the bible states, "children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
1. I declare in the Name of Jesus that perfect health is mine; no sickness or disease associated with pregnancy by the world system (morning sickness, oedema, preeclampsia, constipation, etc). Is evident in me. Bible states in 3John 1:2 "I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers". I carry the life of God in me, it's an abundant life and in that life is only good health also Ex 23:25-26.
2. I declare that in pregnancy, I have sound mind. I do not forget things, my mind is sharp and alert in the Name of Jesus.
3. Throughout this pregnancy, in delivery and post delivery, I refuse to fear in the Name of Jesus. For God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, power and sound mind. (2 Tim1:7). I have God's perfect love in me and that love casts out all fear (1John 4:18).
4. I speak to my body that I will be strong and active all through pregnancy because God's joy overflows in my life and that is my strength.
5. I declare with my mouth that when I lie down I won't be afraid (no nightmares) and I will lie down and have sweet sleep all through pregnancy because God gives the righteous good sleep. Proverbs 3:24
6. I declare that in this time I have peace in my spirit, body, and mind. My whole heart trusts in the Lord and my body aligns perfectly with the word only. I refuse to believe or accept anything negative or anything that tries to exalts itself above the word of God; I choose the word of God as my standard.
7. Lord I thank You because I am a tither and Your words states, "I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruit of my ground; neither my vine cast her fruit before the time in the field." (Malachi 3:10), therefore I will carry my baby to term and I won't have premature delivery or miscarriage in Jesus Name.
8. Thank You Lord because my baby and I shall not die, we will live to declare Your good works. In our path there's no death but life in abundance. Ex23:26b states, "You'll give me full life span if I serve You" therefore I am grateful because my life and my child's life can never be cut short.
9. I command my child to grow properly in my womb according to God's order. I declare perfect formation of his/her organs (kidneys, lungs, heart etc) in the Name of Jesus. I speak wholeness, nothing broken, health and soundness to his/her body soul and spirit.
10. I pray that every nurse, doctor etc. that we are involved with or will be involved with have the mind of Christ for my sake, the wisdom of the Almighty will be at work in them bringing the thoughts of God to pass, which is of good and not of evil. I declare that the eyes of their understanding be opened, that God will lead them as to our care by His Spirit.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2017
11. I declare favour in all ramifications before the hospital and all of its authorities and I speak divine provision for the delivery and nurture of our baby in Jesus Name.
12. I speak to my baby that at delivery, you are positioned rightly, head down and not breeched; your umbilical cords are in proper position and are not tied around your neck or legs in Jesus Name.
13. I declare that my body and my baby will be in line with perfect supernatural delivery. I declare that there will be no cause for surgery, any complications or emergencies of any kind with my baby and me in Jesus Name.
14. I say concerning my delivery that it will be extrememly easy and quick. The doctors will be in awe of my delivery and it will be as nothing they have ever seen before, drawing them to Christ. The bible states in Exodus 1:15-19, "the Hebrew women gave birth with speed and ease", I thank You Lord because I have a better and greater covenant with You through Jesus, therefore my experience at delivery is much better than that of the Hebrew women in Jesus Name.
15. Exodus 1:19a, the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptians women", there is a large difference between one who has covenant with God, and one who doesn't, so Father I thank You because I am a believer, my experience is different from that of the world, my delivery is of the Word of God in its fullness. I have a blood bought right to fulfillment of the word in my life and because I say it with no doubt in my heart then I have what I say.
16. Isaiah 53:4-5, "my grief was borne by Him, He carried my sorrow and the chastisement of my peace was upon Him". Pain is a form of grief and sorrow, since Jesus carried it for me, therefore my body organs that ought to stretch and be elastic will do so without pain and I will have no need for anaesthesics. He carried my need for peace therefore I am relaxed and at ease at delivery.
17. I declare that at delivery, my focus is on the power of God and the truth that he's my physician and my present help in time of need.
18. I declare after delivery, that my body gets backs to my pre-delivery state quickly and even better, my cervix goes back to normal fast without pain and excessive bleeding.
19. I declare no diseases such as jaundice and the likes, associated with newborns is permitted in my baby in Jesus Name.
Amen.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Good morning mamas! Welcome to the month of April, I pray for all April mamas that it shall be your month of beautiful testimonies in Jesus name.
Pls mamas that called me for postpartum belt, I will like to tell you that you can reach me on WhatsApp @08030625817 as it will be available next week.
wholesales (10 and above) also available and goes for a cheaper price. 3in1 belts also will be available soon (stomach, waist and pelvis). Kindly contact me and please lemme know if you are from nairaland when contacting me, cos that alone attracts chikini discount too. Kindly ff us on IG @zippykiddiesplace for more beautiful stuffs for your adorables .we do home delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Is your child turning big 1 and you are yet confused on the outfit for photo shoots, cake smash sessions and props! Search no more, we have nice collections for birthday pretties.
Customised tops
Tutu skirts
Headbands
Shorts bowtie and cap for boys
Customised panties
Shoes to match
Helium balloons (figures and characters)
Decors
Table covers
Party packs
Birthday banners
Etc
Whatever your choice of character is, we have it all and beautiful. Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08030625817 for more details. Thanks all

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2017
cry cry cry cry,dere was a small drama yesterday!Felt like taking sumtin yesterday night arnd 10 n is nt as if I was hungry oh just felt like having sumtin in my mouth!I tld boo I want to take tea,he said it has to b lipton n tld pls let it b milo just 4 2nite but d guy no gree!Na so I vex enter room begining d cry!He came n was begging tot I will get d tea but he was like'U knw is for your own gud'na dere I do part two of d cry which ended up in me sleeping!It wasn't funny!I don tell am,he is buy biscuits or anytin one can nibble on in d night,he agreed! cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 03, 2017
zaynie:

My dear,general hospital wey suppose dey cheap but dere own is sumtin else!Dere CS fee is 40k apart 4rm odas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2017
hi mamas.happy new week.i was vomiting all tru yesterday night wit serious fever and cattarh. my ANT appointment is today.wil b on my way soon.am not feeling good at all. av a sweetday ahead cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Boys own nko?

olatebony:
Is your child turning big 1 and you are yet confused on the outfit for photo shoots, cake smash sessions and props! Search no more, we have nice collections for birthday pretties.
Customised tops
Tutu skirts
Headbands
Shorts bowtie and cap for boys
Customised panties
Shoes to match
Helium balloons (figures and characters)
Decors
Table covers
Party packs
Birthday banners
Etc
Whatever your choice of character is, we have it all and beautiful. Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08030625817 for more details. Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2017
40k, it's still okay nau. Some Private that charges 200k and above. But that your hospital list sha! Syringe even dey dere?
Sansa143:
My dear,general hospital wey suppose dey cheap but dere own is sumtin else!Dere CS fee is 40k apart 4rm odas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Teamie sorry eh! It is well! You are healed in Jesus name
realtalk19:
hi mamas.happy new week.i was vomiting all tru yesterday night wit serious fever and cattarh. my ANT appointment is today.wil b on my way soon.am not feeling good at all. av a sweetday ahead cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Naomi14:
40k, it's still okay nau. Some Private that charges 200k and above. But that your hospital list sha! Syringe even dey dere?
I still d wonder wetin dem wan take 1 roll of plaster n 2 rolls of cord clamp do wit?Weda dem wan wrap Jay 4 d plaster cum use d cord clamp as clip,i still d wonder!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Jesus Christ, you are basically buying their hospital supplies for them, what a scary list.

I was just going to say the same thing. Really sad, things like gloves and I/V equipment should be standard in any hospital.
So all the plenty thousands they keep calling for hospital fees what are they using it to do, if basic stuff are not covered by the bill.

.... them for kukuma add: bed x 1, nurse ....x1, doctor .... x 1

There are more humane ways that hospitals can make you pay for these things wihout you physically going to buy them yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Sansa143:
I still d wonder wetin dem wan take 1 roll of plaster n 2 rolls of cord clamp do wit?Weda dem wan wrap Jay 4 d plaster cum use d cord clamp as clip,i still d wonder!

Ask for your remaining items when you finish. Na your own. Especially the ones that come in a roll or pack:like plaster and gloves.

You can gift it to another mum to be for them to make use of.

Those hospital staff are all rogues.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2017
zaynie:

They will add fuel× 50 L and 5kva generator to the list at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amona(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Are you an adult or a teenager?
Do you have a rough face, pimples, black spots and embarrassing acne?
Then this set is for you.
Try it and be free from acne and black heads!

WhatsApp or call: 08037256112

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry cry,dere was a small drama yesterday!Felt like taking sumtin yesterday night arnd 10 n is nt as if I was hungry oh just felt like having sumtin in my mouth!I tld boo I want to take tea,he said it has to b lipton n tld pls let it b milo just 4 2nite but d guy no gree!Na so I vex enter room begining d cry!He came n was begging tot I will get d tea but he was like'U knw is for your own gud'na dere I do part two of d cry which ended up in me sleeping!It wasn't funny!I don tell am,he is buy biscuits or anytin one can nibble on in d night,he agreed! cry cry cry cry

Sorry eeehnn,i thought u will have pop Jay out nii.cant wait to hear ur BA dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin,e tire me oh!We are sha not spending much,anytin times 2,we d reduce am or we will buy all and keep d rest in d car!Boo don talk say if dem shout 4 am him go shout to,him go tell dem say dem no knw say money no dey twn nee cheesy cheesy cheesy!
AlphaHandMaiden:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Morning mamas. Pls one mama asked for baby boy things. Bin trying to surf through to get her Monika. Can't find it. Pls PM me if u r d one. I think April mama or so.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
We no go even buy all,even if we do,na to keep d rest 4 car!Anytin wey go boil make e burn!Tnk boo na drama king!Dem go hear am!
AlphaHandMaiden:

Ask for your remaining items when you finish. Na your own. Especially the ones that come in a roll or pack:like plaster and gloves.

You can gift it to another mum to be for them to make use of.

Those hospital staff are all rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
No mind dem dear,n d annoying part is d will want to keep d remaining items claiming right over wetin no b dere own!Even tell u nonsense say u no tnk God say u get money to buy,oda pple wey no get fa!Instead of dem to allow u give willing,dem wan force u to give n na sell dem go sell am at d end of d day!
AlphaHandMaiden:

I was just going to say the same thing. Really sad, things like gloves and I/V equipment should be standard in any hospital.
So all the plenty thousands they keep calling for hospital fees what are they using it to do, if basic stuff are not covered by the bill.

.... them for kukuma add: bed x 1, nurse ....x1, doctor .... x 1

There are more humane ways that hospitals can make you pay for these things wihout you physically going to buy them yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Lol!
They might even add surgical gowns and face masks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
4 where,him still d enjoy d comfort zone of my stomach!My cry touch boo,he asked wat I want to eat 2day,told him abacha n he droped cash 4 me to get it!Now am happy!
Rhemy2013:

Sorry eeehnn,i thought u will have pop Jay out nii.cant wait to hear ur BA dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
zaynie:

Lol!
They might even add surgical gowns and face masks cheesy
cheesy cheesy,n na wrapper or bedsheet u go tie as u go enter theatre incase of CS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Sansa143:
cheesy cheesy,n na wrapper or bedsheet u go tie as u go enter theatre incase of CS!

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
olatebony, please wia ris boys own o grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
@realtalk19, she is a MAY mama.
MoyosBlog123:
Morning mamas. Pls one mama asked for baby boy things. Bin trying to surf through to get her Monika. Can't find it. Pls PM me if u r d one. I think April mama or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Gdmrng mamas. So sorry iv bn on d peeping mode. Hmmm its well. Congrats to all those dat hv birthed,may d good Kord keep watch and bless u all.

Just a shout out.
Loads of love...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Thanks my capo @ giddyperson.we are fine oo,no regular contractions nd no water breaking yet just serious waist nd backache. Thanks to mama wholesomegrace nd thorpido for your response to my question the other time.Eshe gan.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
queensnow:
11. I declare favour in all ramifications before the hospital and all of its authorities and I speak divine provision for the delivery and nurture of our baby in Jesus Name.
12. I speak to my baby that at delivery, you are positioned rightly, head down and not breeched; your umbilical cords are in proper position and are not tied around your neck or legs in Jesus Name.
13. I declare that my body and my baby will be in line with perfect supernatural delivery. I declare that there will be no cause for surgery, any complications or emergencies of any kind with my baby and me in Jesus Name.
14. I say concerning my delivery that it will be extrememly easy and quick. The doctors will be in awe of my delivery and it will be as nothing they have ever seen before, drawing them to Christ. The bible states in Exodus 1:15-19, "the Hebrew women gave birth with speed and ease", I thank You Lord because I have a better and greater covenant with You through Jesus, therefore my experience at delivery is much better than that of the Hebrew women in Jesus Name.
15. Exodus 1:19a, the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptians women", there is a large difference between one who has covenant with God, and one who doesn't, so Father I thank You because I am a believer, my experience is different from that of the world, my delivery is of the Word of God in its fullness. I have a blood bought right to fulfillment of the word in my life and because I say it with no doubt in my heart then I have what I say.
16. Isaiah 53:4-5, "my grief was borne by Him, He carried my sorrow and the chastisement of my peace was upon Him". Pain is a form of grief and sorrow, since Jesus carried it for me, therefore my body organs that ought to stretch and be elastic will do so without pain and I will have no need for anaesthesics. He carried my need for peace therefore I am relaxed and at ease at delivery.
17. I declare that at delivery, my focus is on the power of God and the truth that he's my physician and my present help in time of need.
18. I declare after delivery, that my body gets backs to my pre-delivery state quickly and even better, my cervix goes back to normal fast without pain and excessive bleeding.
19. I declare no diseases such as jaundice and the likes, associated with newborns is permitted in my baby in Jesus Name.
Amen.
Amen!!! Thanks for the prayers... God bless u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.