Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132415 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
@kemifemi
so sorry your loss... you shall laugh again soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
AmJane:
Sorry for your loss @kemifemi. May God replenish in every side and give you double for your loss. Be strong Sis.

Your bs is so detailed @nicoleswizzi. Congrats once more. Your baby is cute, may God bless and keep her.

Wishing the remaining April mamas and others a supernatural delivery.
Amen tnx for d prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

That raising buttocks nd legs up with no pillow to d head was really discomforting... I even continued it at home for, ...but finally it was God..
nicoleswizzi:

That raising buttocks nd legs up with no pillow to d head was really discomforting... I even continued it at home for, ...but finally it was God..

How do you do it, do you lie facing up with d pillow under you or you lay by the side. Have been having sm kind of contraction and am just 28weeks gone. right now am on bed rest. Nd d drugs they gave me isn't working at all.
All am sure of is that it will end in praise. #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelicery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:45am On Apr 19, 2017
lululuv:

How do you do it, do you lie facing up with d pillow under you or you lay by the side. Have been having sm kind of contraction and am just 28weeks gone. right now am on bed rest. Nd d drugs they gave me isn't working at all.
All am sure of is that it will end in praise. #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelicery
Its well mama..plz try to rest ans go for frequent scan to knw WhatsApp with ur cervix... Premature labour isn't ur portion In Jesus name amen...
U av to lie on ur back..dnt use pillow for ur head..just lie flat on ur back...use like 3 or 4 pillows to lift ur buttocks and legs..mk sure u feel d pressure or weight of ur baby sliding dwn to ur chest...anoda gud position to allow ur cervix rest is doing d "polar bear position" google it...it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Ma'am kemifemi sorry for your loss....may the lord reward you in manifolds.pls take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2017
It is well kemifemi, Godknows best. Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by finepatty(f): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2017
kemifemi:
My world shattered. Oh Jesus! After all the stress,sleepness night, my baby returned to king Jesus this morning.

The first fruit of my womb gave me a short lived joy. He was so cute. Am sad, my world is upside down.

I experienced d joy of motherhood for few days.

Hummn! It is well, it is well with my soul

So sorry for your lost.....Don't worry God will and promises will always come to pass in your life. Your children will surround your table, that is his promise to us. Take heart he will make u smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2017
BA!!!!
Come and join me sing hallelujah,Jehova nissi has done me well,come n join me sing hallelujah,Jehovah Jireh has done me well!
My prince made his grand entrance yesterday arnd afta 2 weighing 3.4Kg!Glory be to God!
Tnks for all d mention,we are all doing grt,BS later!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations sis. grin grin
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
Come and join me sing hallelujah,Jehova nissi has done me well,come n join me sing hallelujah,Jehovah Jireh has done me well!
My prince made his grand entrance yesterday arnd afta 2 weighing 3.4Kg!Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
Congratulations Momma...it has finally ended in praise.
Giddyperson is next in line!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2017
gwng:
Educational Tablets for students (available on Konga & Jumia, you can as well buy directly from us: 08060675824).

Best Selling EDUCATIONAL TABLET. Useful for students in school and at home. They are the best 'educational' tablet you can get for your child/ward/student with several specially packaged educational resources for Nursery, Primary & Secondary Students.

We have included the Konga links SO YOU CAN SEE OTHER BUYERS' REVIEWS (actual prices are slightly different if buying directly from us):

WiFi Only Versions (Non Sim Type)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-inch-tablet-kin-nur-and-primary-wifi-only-version-1571853
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-pry-students-standard-1315431

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-basic-1728066
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-standard-1728071

3G Versions (Uses sim)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-basic-3g-version-1343283
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-standard-3g-version-1343275
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-premium-3g-version-1343266

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-basic-1343262
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-standard-1343225
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-premium-1342833

To buy directly from us call/whatsapp 08060675824 or visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Yaaaaaaaay! Congrats! All glory be to God.
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
Come and join me sing hallelujah,
BS later!

Sansa Sansa, Congratulations to you... May God bless the baby.... #eHugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

Wow! Congratulations sis, I'm so happy for you, may your LO be a source of blessing to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
Congrats Mama.. May God bless the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
Chai finally!! 3.4...nice!! So happy for u...congrats... Abeg rest wella ooo...and let our bs not take long oo wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

Congratulations sis @sansa,Welcome baby.@Ma'ma kemifemi God will grant your permanent joy.it is well with you. All June mama's I hail o.Hp u all are doing great.As for me,am getting tired by the day.Please @mamas that underwent Cs during their first delivery,what was the second pregnancy like.Because I have been feeling this pulling sensation @one side of my tummy where the Cs was carried out and it's some how painful that I can't stand for long or carry any thing that is too heavy.Pls is it always like this and how did you cope?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2017
kemifemi:
My world shattered. Oh Jesus! After all the stress,sleepness night, my baby returned to king Jesus this morning.

The first fruit of my womb gave me a short lived joy. He was so cute. Am sad, my world is upside down.

Oh dear! It is well with you! May d Lord thru d Holy Spirit comfort u and hubby. Pls take heart. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

congratulations dear
phewwww@ last

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Toriella:

Congratulations sis @sansa,Welcome baby.@Ma'ma kemifemi God will grant your permanent joy.it is well with you. All June mama's I hail o.Hp u all are doing great.As for me,am getting tired by the day.Please @mamas that underwent Cs during their first delivery,what was the second pregnancy like.Because I have been feeling this pulling sensation @one side of my tummy where the Cs was carried out and it's some how painful that I can't stand for long or carry any thing that is too heavy.Pls is it always like this and how did you cope?

I had cs wit my first pregnancy. Yes its bcus yr womb is stretching. Give it a day or two,u will feel better. I felt same some 3weeks ago. I js md sure dat i was resting and not stressing. pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
kemifemi:

Sorry for your loss ma. May God console you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Nna ehh not easy...sleeping and breastfeeding sef isn't so gud bcs u myt not knw wen d nipple comes out of dre mouth, and breast milk mistakenly entering d nose...I just wana cry weneva am sleepy and she's still awake or sucking...am even sleepy ryt now, am typing and nodding...I just wana finish my Bs and sleep wella b4 my madam wakes up.

Sleep when baby sleeps o
If not ehn you go de waka like zombie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

Wow baby JAY is here,congrats swt kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2017
@kemifemi,Only the Holy Spirit can comfort you at this time.It is well momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Congrats Sansa143 but u no tell us if na V.D or C.S? d baby big o finally...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!
finally ooooooo baby sansa is out oooo congratulations dear ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
kemifemi:

So sorry for ur loss teamie cry,Thy Lord is ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriella: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
perfectcrown:

I had cs wit my first pregnancy. Yes its bcus yr womb is stretching. Give it a day or two,u will feel better. I felt same some 3weeks ago. I js md sure dat i was resting and not stressing. pele

Thank u ma. Will take time to rest more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Congrats sansa143....may God bless n keep u n ur lo. Welcome Prince to the world

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
I'm literally peeing every five mins

Its about to go down....

This is Goodnews

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Sansa143:
BA!!!!

Victory at last, May God keep and bless him.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
kemifemi:

Kemifemi, take heart my sis,

it is indeed well with your soul,

God will give you double for your loss,
HE will comfort & strengthen you,
in no time HE will give you beauty,the oil of gladness and the garment of praise,
you will be called the oak of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord,
and God will be glorified in your life.
Amen!!!

God be with you my sis

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.