Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8195090 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah... my lovely wife just put to bed, my prince make a grand entry after 72hrs of labour. expect my BS soon.
Alhamdulilah.

congrats. May God bless u, ur wife and ur lo. Expecting ur bs soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
bryanarchie:
please help, ooooooo everyone said it's normal but I'm in terrible Pains. they said baby is engaging but I can't bear it opioid. from my waist to tummy.please pray for me it's too painful..call me Biko I'm getting tired poop... God what is going on.
Pls go to the hospital if d pain is tooo much. Sorry mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah... my lovely wife just put to bed, my prince make a grand entry after 72hrs of labour. expect my BS soon.
Alhamdulilah.
Congratulations daddy. God bless the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
[/quote][quote author=ahnie post=55716142]Has anybody heard from maaamaaa?I hope all z well with her?

Cc and the rest mamas.
No idea sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by drhopeful: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi Ladies, if anyone is in need of enoxaparin sodium (aka lovenox, clexane) injections, pm me. I have some boxes to give out free of charge. They expire in 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
nneejima:

Forgive my foggy brain. I bought cussons products since some mamas here complained about reaction with other baby products. Make i watch how it goes. Then I bought 1 pack of pampers(dt one Tiwa dey advertise) i heard its good. Moflix na big money now na so i run afterall I go am away after each use #lols#
Its Nigerian pampers abi...how is it sold and how do u knw d original bcs dre are lots of fake pampers o...wen I was shopping for baby things a woman came into d shop and was complaining how she bought fake Nigerian pampers from anoda shop bcs according to her she uses Nigerian pampers and she said its gud...but she end up buying fake from a particular shop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
nneejima:

My sister na dem talk even Google, i just avoided them all to avoid stories.
Mango have too much sugar... Much intake can lead to gestational diabetes....while I was still preg and last mnth I took mango....just two...wen I checked my sugar level d nxt day...it was vry high...had to run from it for d tym been...avnt taken it until today...tho I dnt knw if am still gana take again... My husband was complaining...dnt even knw if its gud for those breastfeeding....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
bryanarchie:
please help, ooooooo everyone said it's normal but I'm in terrible Pains. they said baby is engaging but I can't bear it opioid. from my waist to tummy.please pray for me it's too painful..call me Biko I'm getting tired poop... God what is going on.
Mama I fink u are in labour....poopoo sensation..? Hian... Na to go hospital ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah.
Congrats sir...God bless ur baby...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2017
awwwwwwwww.so much love.shout out to you all.i love you all.

my dear, I'm just back from the hospital and they said once more that it is normal.. that baby is engaging abi navigating it's way through.
I was told the pain will be worse than this if it is labour and I'm seriously scared.
please I need to hear the pros and cons vaginal delivery and cs.Is CS pain free?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah.
Congrats our only DH teamie, 72 hours of labour kwa. I'm expecting BS. God bless you little one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:
awwwwwwwww.so much love.shout out to you all.i love you all.

my dear, I'm just back from the hospital and they said once more that it is normal.. that baby is engaging abi navigating it's way through.
I was told the pain will be worse than this if it is labour and I'm seriously scared.
please I need to hear the pros and cons vaginal delivery and cs.Is CS pain free?
yes cs is pain free dey will cut ur tummy n sew it back not just small cutting at least dat baby can pass thru den u will nurse d pains for days.. virginal delivery is is very painful wen u ar in labour but after delivery if u have no tears u will be back to normal d following day grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bryanarchie: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2017
queensnow:
yes cs is pain free dey will cut ur tummy n sew it back not just small cutting at least dat baby can pass thru den u will nurse d pains for days.. virginal delivery is is very painful wen u ar in labour but after delivery if u have no tears u will be back to normal d following day grin grin

will I have a scar? the pain after the cs is it much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:

shocked shocked this mama is funny ooo no u will not have a scar u will just see d part cut forever grin tongue tongue I don't think u know wat cs is, it's not a slightly cut O it's a deep cutting with knife n sew back with needle n thread..
Sabi mamas abeg help me choke mouth

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2017
Benignasweety:
Did d baby die due to stress or the weight was a lie by d sonographer or d trado killed d baby, plz reply me ma.

During the prolong labour at the trado home. The baby became distressed and swallowed fluid. The rushed him to hospital and treated for 3days but he didnt survive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 2:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats sansa143 n kingharzyz, God bless ur LOs. Alhamdulillah for these good news. Wishing the rest preggies a smooth journey, swift n easy delivery inshaAllaah.

Kemifemi, I believe only d Almighty can comfort u. May God be with ur family n cause u to smile again very soon. Ameen
Mummy Olamide @comtem2011 a red carpet welcome to u cheesy I don reserve ur space tey tey grin happy bumping. Hws my boy doing?
#teamOctober how body?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats sir! All the Glory be to God.
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't know why I can't see baby samantha's pics I have refreshed the page tire
nicoleswizzi:

Mama I fink u are in labour....poopoo sensation..? Hian... Na to go hospital ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:04am On Apr 20, 2017
niphmmy:

congrats. May God bless u, ur wife and ur lo. Expecting ur bs soon.

Lolz...men nor dhey get Bs nau.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Some men witness their baby's birth from beginning to the end only that he never experienced the pain. So he can as well tell the story. smiley
ahnie:

Lolz...men nor dhey get Bs nau.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Mango have too much sugar... Much intake can lead to gestational diabetes....while I was still preg and last mnth I took mango....just two...wen I checked my sugar level d nxt day...it was vry high...had to run from it for d tym been...avnt taken it until today...tho I dnt knw if am still gana take again... My husband was complaining...dnt even knw if its gud for those breastfeeding....
Are you sure it's not too much carbs that caused it? I have never heard that mangoes have too much sugar, especially after taking just two.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Alhamdulilah.

Congratulations sir.
Congratulations sansa143

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:

There's no easy way out, except birth control cheesy

That being said, I'm off to the hospital, having the worst contractions ever, they are painful asf and about 5 mins apart, did u people say they would ask you to push during contractions? How can anyone do anything during this. Sha pray for me, I'd finally see my lil nugget soon cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Big congrats to Sansa143 and Kingharzyz..may God make their arrival a blessing..

pls any maama that was 2wk overdue according to LMP? I want to know how it went, whether u ended up having V.D or C.s. because I am having same issue here.. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

There's no easy way out, except birth control cheesy

That being said, I'm off to the hospital, having the worst contractions ever, they are painful asf and about 5 mins apart, did u people say they would ask you to push during contractions? How can anyone do anything during this. Sha pray for me, I'd finally see my lil nugget soon cheesy

Lucky you, pls dash me some of those contractions..I am yet 2 experience any been overdue already..
Wishing u safe and stress free delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
lululuv:

I never buy skin product yet, bot St charlse nd i got the number of molfix distributor around here nd he accepted to give me at d wholesale price for the jumbo size by 100. I want to buy smtin that wil last a whole month nd more.
Hey ma, d distributor dey Lag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2017
drhopeful:
Hi Ladies, if anyone is in need of enoxaparin sodium (aka lovenox, clexane) injections, pm me. I have some boxes to give out free of charge. They expire in 2018.
what does it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
It makes your baby handsome
Benignasweety:
what does it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2017
It's thread cuties day ooooo

Here is my Ilan at 3 months

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2017
More at 3 months

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
More

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.