Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139504 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2017
Benignasweety , thank God it ended in praise! Congrats again, dear. We await baby's pix to sweeten our belle more. wink

Mama Zaynie , leave our Atinuke for us like that (saw ur latest diary update on her).
We love her like that...whether she climbs the burglary proof o, climb through window o, jump on you people's heads o grin ...she is still bae. If you complain too much, I will 'coman' carry her sef. lolz.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:17am On May 31, 2017
missmalachi:

Really?i used them for my first and am using them now again n n9 bad experience with them.my co Wife used them for al her 4 kids n still no bad review.anyway personal experience differs

Like I said, its my personal opinion, and i'm very strong about it cos life is precious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 10:29am On May 31, 2017
Sabi mama's please help...having sleeping difficulty especially sleeping on the left. I wake up every morning with aches all over...pls say something

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
@Benignasweety, what a great God we serve. Thank you Jesus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
Congratulations @Benignasweety, only HIM can do what no man can do and only HIM can change any situation at hand. Welcome to the world Zion, you're blessed and favored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin Some children are just so mean oh.. My anc friend that was expecting a girl gave birth to a boy after buying all the pink clothes and fancy girl things in Lagos grin.. They had to wear the Lil man jumpsuit before the father rushed to the market to buy boys clothes and she did up-to 5 scans grin grin cheesy...Can't stop laughing, I want to buy most of her stuffs second hand now cause she plan closing 'shop'after this one grin grin grin......AWoof will not kee me!

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2017
poshestmina:
grin grin grin Some children are just so mean oh.. My anc friend that was expecting a girl gave birth to a boy after buying all the pink clothes and fancy girl things in Lagos grin.. They had to wear the Lil man jumpsuit before the father rushed to the market to buy boys clothes and she did up-to 5 scans grin grin cheesy...Can't stop laughing, I want to buy most of her stuffs second hand now cause she plan closing 'shop'after this one grin grin grin......AWoof will not kee me!
Yepa.....Na for him to dey wear gown and colour pink sure pass oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2017
BS
After consuming 2 mighty plates of rice and chicken on Sunday night ,I started feeling pains and had diarrhea all of a sudden. I thought it was my usual toilet contraction so I ignored it but the pain was getting really serious, googled about labour signs and stuffs around 1 am or so and I called my cousin to help me pack my hospital stuffs, stayed awake and called my cab man around 5:30 am, got to the hospital, the nurse checked and said I was just 1cm but they won't allow me go home because the baby was long overdue and they needed to monitor us.

The nurses on night duty left ,the morning set did VE again undecided,doctor came and checked his own, even student doctor came and did his own (this one finger almost came out through my mouth) angry .i started getting angry and frustrated and the pain was getting serious. By 10 or so, the doctor came again to check (the people were just playing with my jajaina) and said I was 4 CM then some minutes later, I heard the doctor telling a nurse in igbo to prepare the injection

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2017
Mbliz:
Sabi mama's please help...having sleeping difficulty especially sleeping on the left. I wake up every morning with aches all over...pls say something

Pele.
Try sleeping in a sitting position on this kind of chairs.
I know some plastic chairs are in this form.
Some call them camp beds or lounge or patio chairs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2017
Congrats @ Benignasweety on the birth of your baby. God's blessings upon him and your household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:32am On May 31, 2017
Chai ! the same injection that made some one run out naked with drip stand cheesy cheesy cheesy,I stylishly discharged myself, I ran away, started strolling around, looked for where to buy pineapple, bought date ,saw one woman selling Zobo and egg roll when to sit down,drank 2 big rubber of zobo but the woman noticed I was in labour/pain and advised me to go to the hospital... I started part 2 strolling, was just roaming around for about 2 hours, praying for the cervix to dilate fully before I get back to the hospital.

Dh and different strange numbers were calling but I ignored, went back to the hospital around some minutes past 1 .doctor came to check after shouting on me undecided undecided and said I was 7cm ,the pain was much now and they inserted one drug like that into my jajaina. That was when the madness started, contractions started coming every 5 minutes, then 2 minutes then it became permanent sad...I was shouting ,my wig was off, my wrapper turned to red carpet, my phone I was listening to music with went one side, for about 50 minutes (the nurses that were praising me for being calm and enduring pain were shocked) .i pulled my eyelashes, almost broke their standing fan before they took me to the labour room that it was time.
They already shaved me and used one pump like that to pump hot soapy water into my anus to allow me use the toilet before labour started so 'I'll not poo on my baby or during labour' so we got to the labour room, didn't know how to push, doctor said I was forcing myself to poo instead of pushing, Dh (the emergency pastor) was there, encouraging me, promising things I know he won't buy self. After about 8 pushes, my Lil royalty, my princess, the first fruit of my womb came out with some tears. Immediately I saw her head, I started laughing and crying simultaneously !they gave her to me to touch and kiss then took her away to clean up and gave her to dh.

We were discharged later that night because we were both very okay
All glory be to God almighty!
Will be back by 2020 ,still team may. I SIGN OUT!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:33am On May 31, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yepa.....Na for him dey wear gown and colour pink sure pass oooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i couldn't stop laughing when she sent me the picture. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 11:35am On May 31, 2017
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Join me to praise the Lord!!!I announce the arrival of my Prince Charming today by 6:07am weighing 3.6kg via induced vaginal delivery.
BS coming soon wen I feel stronger!
Cc Cappo Naomi14
Cc Team May
Cc All Mamas!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:47am On May 31, 2017
Mamas please o is it safe to drink lipton tea during pregnancy? make una answer me ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:51am On May 31, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I know say my bump go be 'see and tear race'. Ekene is fine....just dude is a LOT OF WORK!!!! Running around him with this my bump is not funny...plus feeding him too..Thanks for asking
The Lord is your strength ok. Maybe you can ask members of your church if they have someone they can release to come stay with you. kiss kiss to Ekene, he is only doing what he should do at this stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2017
Pacypatty:
Mamas please o is it safe to drink lipton tea during pregnancy? make una answer me ooooo
I did during my previous preggy, moderation is key though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faith4483: 11:56am On May 31, 2017
congratulations @ benignasweety, ur BS is more than a testimony. GOD is indeed too faithful. welcome baby Zizi, you will be a blessing to ur family and generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:
okay thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2017
Congratulations once again @Benignasweety,thank God for the testimony. He will continue to prove Himself as God in ur family,amen.

Congrats also @ Licious.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
poshestmina:
Chai ! the same injection that made some one run out naked with drip stand cheesy cheesy cheesy,I stylishly discharged myself, I ran away, started strolling around, looked for where to buy pineapple, bought date ,saw one woman selling Zobo and egg roll when to sit down,drank 2 big rubber of zobo but the woman noticed I was in labour/pain and advised me to go to the hospital... I started part 2 strolling, was just roaming around for about 2 hours, praying for the cervix to dilate fully before I get back to the hospital.

Dh and different strange numbers were calling but I ignored, went back to the hospital around some minutes past 1 .doctor came to check after shouting on me undecided undecided and said I was 7cm ,the pain was much now and they inserted one drug like that into my jajaina. That was when the madness started, contractions started coming every 5 minutes, then 2 minutes then it became permanent sad...I was shouting ,my wig was off, my wrapper turned to red carpet, my phone I was listening to music with went one side, for about 50 minutes (the nurses that were praising me for being calm and enduring pain were shocked) .i pulled my eyelashes, almost broke their standing fan before they took me to the labour room that it was time.
They already shaved me and used one pump like that to pump hot soapy water into my anus to allow me use the toilet before labour started so 'I'll not poo on my baby or during labour' so we got to the labour room, didn't know how to push, doctor said I was forcing myself to poo instead of pushing, Dh (the emergency pastor) was there, encouraging me, promising things I know he won't buy self. After about 8 pushes, my Lil royalty, my princess, the first fruit of my womb came out with some tears. Immediately I saw her head, I started laughing and crying simultaneously !they gave her to me to touch and kiss then took her away to clean up and gave her to dh.

We were discharged later that night because we were both very okay
All glory be to God almighty!
Will be back by 2020 ,still team may. I SIGN OUT!
Congrats once again, bolded got me hooting with laughter. Where you dey sign out dey go mbok tongue tongue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:22pm On May 31, 2017
Benignasweety, God is really faithful and He gat you big time. Your bs ehhh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats once again Benignasweety
Praises to Almighty God, Jehovah overdo, the creative miracle working God, who does as He pleases, who can question you Awesome God? how great You are.

This is the testimony I like to hear, that defies normal process and sounds like a lie.

Welcome baby Zion, God's goodness, grace, mercy and love will ever surround you. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 31, 2017
dasugar:
pls mamas would like to ask can someone have a VBAC after 3 CS.the last cs was september last year

For Nigeria,i don't think. Especially if it's less than two years gap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats to the new mothers in the house. It's all to the glory of God. It's not human at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:

The Lord is your strength ok. Maybe you can ask members of your church if they have someone they can release to come stay with you. kiss kiss to Ekene, he is only doing what he should do at this stage.
My Dear....children of now adays don't want anything that will interrupt their tv watching ooo....but am still on the look out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:
okay thanks mama. I mean lipton tea without milk o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 31, 2017
Thanks alot for the Love here, e dey sweet our belle tru tru...
To those who shed tears for me, e don do e hear, jex wipe una tears cuz God already did it... wink
I know itz tears of joy anyways from people wey don born dia own and tears of fear fear for people wey never reach time to born grin grin
Trust me Jesus gat all of us big time and it will end in praise for each and everyone of us....

Singing, I celebrate! I jubilate! I prostrate! I appreciate! In WACOMZY voice, anyone wey sabi d song shld sing along with me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mah ex-team June, READY!!!!! Tmro d GOOOO whistle will be blown...

God's blessings on us all, on our los and in our homes, Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adefiery05(f): 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
Licious07:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Join me to praise the Lord!!!I announce the arrival of my Prince Charming today by 6:07am weighing 3.6kg via induced vaginal delivery.
Cc Cappo Naomi14
Cc Team May
Cc All Mamas!!!
congrats sis.....God will bless nd keep ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
Congrats licious07 to un ur family, may the birth of ur Prince charming bring u joy and happiness.

Licious07:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Cc Cappo Naomi14
Cc Team May
Cc All Mamas!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
@Beningnasweety, your BS sent chillls down my spine. Congrats once again, God's words are ye and Amen. He never sends any1 on a mission and abandons them.

May God who did it for you and all the May momas do it for all of us remaining.

Team June.....counting down in few hrs .....I know you guys are over set for offloading.....may God.make it easy for all of you.

#TeamSeptember for supernatural and swift delivery with no loss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:

Congrats once again, bolded got me hooting with laughter. Where you dey sign out dey go mbok tongue tongue?

I sign out from pregnancy grin grin..I leave am 4 the upcoming artists grin till further notice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2017
Yaaaaaaay! God has done it! Congratulations teamie! Welicome to your prince charming kiss
Licious07:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Cc Cappo Naomi14
Cc Team May
Cc All Mamas!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.