Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140637 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
People go into the Labour room with eye Lashes? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:45pm On May 31, 2017
@benignasweety, indeed God cannot bring you this far to abandon you, may His name be praised forever. Congratulations to you and your family

@poshestima, chai! u mean u excaped from the ward to go and drink zobo grin u get mind o. Very funny birth story esp at your wrapper turning to red carpet grin grin grin. see me laughing to myself in the office...congratulations dear to you and your family. If i be that your friend eh, i will just be wearing the pink dresses for him, nothing dey happen grin

@licious07,congratulations. Seems nobody in team may is porting to june, everyone has offloaded...team sharp sharp, team no wasting time time. Congratulations all the team may mamas

@pacypatty, i usually take lipton in my preggy but with lots of milk though

All my teamies, how are we coping up...exactly 20weeks and 1day today according to lmp, it's been God all the way. I will try and show the bump one of these days. Has anyone started feeling kicks yet? hope to start shopping small small by june ending

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yes ooo team October rocking..... Welcome teamie drop ur EDD and Lo sex so it can be updated. May your stay end in praise.

EDD is 14th Oct 2017, yet to confirm gender
Waiting till 24th week to avoid film tricks. Amen to your prayers cappo and may we all share inspiring testimonies at the end of this journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 31, 2017
UPDATED ROLL CALL (TEAMMAY2017)

@Naomi14 ............... 3rd May, welcomes Charming princess (4th May)
@Rhemy2013 .... 5th May ported to 29th April. welcomes Charming Prince.
@realtalk19 ...... 16th/30th May, gender XY
@queensnow ............ Welcomes Charming prince
@opejulie10 ....... 3rd/15th May, welcomes Charming princess (3rd May)
@Berra .................... 3rd May, welcomes Charming prince
@ftmum .......... 13th/19th May, welcomes Charming prince (21st May)
@Pamelar ................ 14th May, welcomes Charming princess (1st May)
@nikkishola ...... 13th/14th May, welcomes Charming princess (6th May)
@eriifemi ............... 14th May, welcomes Charming princess (26th May)
@Licious07 ............ 29th May, welcomes Charming prince (31st May)
@Arihodo .............. 25th May, welcomes Charming prince (12th May)
@Hyphee .............. 9th May, welcomes Charming Princess (1st May)
@Ahnie .............. April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming prince.
@Afollyshade ......... April but ported to (1st May) welcomes Charming princess.
@queeniejay .......... 7th May, gender XY
@reniduke ............. 15th May, welcomes Charming princess (16th May)
@oamronnie ........... June but ported to (7th May) welcomes Charming prince.
@fruitfulhome ......... welcomes Charming prince (10th May)
@Orente21 ............ June but ported to (28th May) welcomes Charming princess.
@benignasweety........ June but ported to (28th May) welcomes Charming prince.

Congrats @Licious07, our latest mama in town @realtalk19, I am waiting for the goodnews. God gat you dear! All those May2017 mamas owing us BS please kindly find time today to tell. Thank you kiss

June mamas (on your marks, get set, ready.......) June cappo tiwatopebam are you ready? it's just 9hours to go! Am gerrin ready to handover grin

#TeamMay2017# #veryeasyswiftpainlessdelivery‎# #ourcaseisdifferent# #notear# #noloss##nocomplication# 
#supernaturalbirth#‎#hebrewwomendelivery#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
imurboss:
@benignasweety, indeed God cannot bring you this far to abandon you, may His name be praised forever. Congratulations to you and your family

@poshestima, chai! u mean u excaped from the ward to go and drink zobo grin u get mind o. Very funny birth story esp at your wrapper turning to red carpet grin grin grin. see me laughing to myself in the office...congratulations dear to you and your family. If i be that your friend eh, i will just be wearing the pink dresses for him, nothing dey happen grin

@licious07,congratulations. Seems nobody in team may is porting to june, everyone has offloaded...team sharp sharp, team no wasting time time. Congratulations all the team may mamas

@pacypatty, i usually take lipton in my preggy but with lots of milk though

All my teamies, how are we coping up...exactly 20weeks and 1day today according to lmp, it's been God all the way. I will try and show the bump one of these days. Has anyone started feeling kicks yet? hope to start shopping small small by june ending
We are waiting for Realtalk19 and queeniejay... D likely June porters that took I and Orente21 place dat side...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
We plenty for Vision 2020. Congrats Mama, may God keep your LO

poshestmina:
Chai ! the same injection that made some one run out naked with drip stand cheesy cheesy cheesy,I stylishly discharged myself, I ran away, started strolling around, looked for where to buy pineapple, bought date ,saw one woman selling Zobo and egg roll when to sit down,drank 2 big rubber of zobo but the woman noticed I was in labour/pain and advised me to go to the hospital... I started part 2 strolling, was just roaming around for about 2 hours, praying for the cervix to dilate fully before I get back to the hospital.

Dh and different strange numbers were calling but I ignored, went back to the hospital around some minutes past 1 .doctor came to check after shouting on me undecided undecided and said I was 7cm ,the pain was much now and they inserted one drug like that into my jajaina. That was when the madness started, contractions started coming every 5 minutes, then 2 minutes then it became permanent sad...I was shouting ,my wig was off, my wrapper turned to red carpet, my phone I was listening to music with went one side, for about 50 minutes (the nurses that were praising me for being calm and enduring pain were shocked) .i pulled my eyelashes, almost broke their standing fan before they took me to the labour room that it was time.
They already shaved me and used one pump like that to pump hot soapy water into my anus to allow me use the toilet before labour started so 'I'll not poo on my baby or during labour' so we got to the labour room, didn't know how to push, doctor said I was forcing myself to poo instead of pushing, Dh (the emergency pastor) was there, encouraging me, promising things I know he won't buy self. After about 8 pushes, my Lil royalty, my princess, the first fruit of my womb came out with some tears. Immediately I saw her head, I started laughing and crying simultaneously !they gave her to me to touch and kiss then took her away to clean up and gave her to dh.

We were discharged later that night because we were both very okay
All glory be to God almighty!
Will be back by 2020 ,still team may. I SIGN OUT!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
DNA07:
Good afternoon mamas in the house. Please I have something bothering me. Is it normal to have spotting at 12 weeks. Thank you
For dat my late son, I had mild spotting at 12weeks, but go to your hospital to check things out ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
Happened to my firend. 1st 2 scans, XY, last scan XX. We concluded that the last sonographer had eye problem. Baby landed, XX grin grin grin

poshestmina:
grin grin grin Some children are just so mean oh.. My anc friend that was expecting a girl gave birth to a boy after buying all the pink clothes and fancy girl things in Lagos grin.. They had to wear the Lil man jumpsuit before the father rushed to the market to buy boys clothes and she did up-to 5 scans grin grin cheesy...Can't stop laughing, I want to buy most of her stuffs second hand now cause she plan closing 'shop'after this one grin grin grin......AWoof will not kee me!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
Pacypatty:

okay thanks mama. I mean lipton tea without milk o
It there any reason as to why you want to drink it? I added just tiny milk in mine when I too it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2017
poshestmina:

I sign out from pregnancy grin grin..I leave am 4 the upcoming artists grin till further notice.
Hmmmm, don't let me say what is in my mind now oo. How is our dazzling princess doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2017
MissIndependent:
People go into the Labour room with eye Lashes? shocked
Ehen now!!! You want make pikin come out, see preggy induced ugly face and decide to go back ni? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 3:40pm On May 31, 2017
Benignasweety:
For dat my late son, I had mild spotting at 12weeks, but go to your hospital to check things out ma.
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
DNA07:
Good afternoon mamas in the house. Please I have something bothering me. Is it normal to have spotting at 12 weeks. Thank you
Hi dear, is the spotting an of and on stuff or it just happened and stopped? Are you cramping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Benignasweety:
We are waiting for Realtalk19 and queeniejay... D likely June porters that took I and Orente21 place dat side...

Oh i see...may God make it easy for the remaining mamas..... e be like say u never start vigilante, this one wey u still dey here dey get mouth tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
@imurboss. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:

It there any reason as to why you want to drink it? I added just tiny milk in mine when I too it.

Don't wanna gain too much weight...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2017
imurboss:

Oh i see...may God make it easy for the remaining mamas..... e be like say u never start vigilante, this one wey u still dey here dey get mouth tongue tongue
me na perfected vigilanteya... I started early wen e dey belle, so now na small sometin... Na wake and feed, sleep back all d way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
Pacypatty:

Don't wanna gain too much weight...
Please add milk ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:

Ehen now!!! You want make pikin come out, see preggy induced ugly face and decide to go back ni? cheesy cheesy
Lol grin na wah o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
beyedew:
Please add milk ok.
I will ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:35pm On May 31, 2017
hi mums. hws ur day. nothing serious for now. just normal braxton hicks.if i had allow the doctors to do cs for me today then i wuld av had my baby since morning.but labour signs isnt started yet and from today scan my baby is perfectly fine and in good condition. i relly wished i shared same month wit my baby but God knows best. i wil just relax and wait for Gods appointed time. tanks so much for your mentions and best wishes.

#teammaycatwalkingtojune#
#swiftsupernaturaldelivery#

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:35pm On May 31, 2017
poshestmina:
grin grin grin Some children are just so mean oh.. My anc friend that was expecting a girl gave birth to a boy after buying all the pink clothes and fancy girl things in Lagos grin.. They had to wear the Lil man jumpsuit before the father rushed to the market to buy boys clothes and she did up-to 5 scans grin grin cheesy...Can't stop laughing, I want to buy most of her stuffs second hand now cause she plan closing 'shop'after this one grin grin grin......AWoof will not kee me!
@benignasweety I had to read your BS twice. Congratulations on this miracle.

Scan 5 Times and still the wrong sex. I have been contemplating doing one more scan to be sure of the sex before doing the major shopping.! Na wa o, how often does this happen, after 5 scans.!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2017
Licious07:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Join me to praise the Lord!!!I announce the arrival of my Prince Charming today by 6:07am weighing 3.6kg via induced vaginal delivery.
BS coming soon wen I feel stronger!
Cc Cappo Naomi14
Cc Team May
Cc All Mamas!!!
Congratulations mama, welcome little prince.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Happened to my firend. 1st 2 scans, XY, last scan XX. We concluded that the last sonographer had eye problem. Baby landed, XX grin grin grin

Were the scans early scans?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:52pm On May 31, 2017
No oh. She started out as team surprise till curiosity entered in 3rd trim. That's what saved her sef cos she shopped unisex before she got curious
Dazzle86:

Were the scans early scans?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
Awwwww my lovely teamie haff ported to june cry don't worry it's well! kiss
realtalk19:
hi mums. hws ur day. nothing serious for now. just normal braxton hicks.if i had allow the doctors to do cs for me today then i wuld av had my baby since morning.but labour signs isnt started yet and from today scan my baby is perfectly fine and in good condition. i relly wished i shared same month wit my baby but God knows best. i wil just relax and wait for Gods appointed time. tanks so much for your mentions and best wishes.

#teammaycatwalkingtojune#
#swiftsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
Poshestmina, lol @ the scan matter.
God knows I was so afraid Atinuke would become a boy I had nightmares cos I bought all the girly stuff my I could..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2017
Loisemm.... Comman carry her o!
Choi!
This girl that my mom will be shouting on me at the phone to close on time and comman carry her that she don almost kpai for her matter.
She will carry cup and be mixing clean water and dirty water..... Water wey old woman fetch put for ground o lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
@pacypatty please add milk for calcium!

@dna07, please check with your doctor as you might need bed rest, dont take chances please. If d spotting is normal he or she will let you know after recommending you for scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
Dazzle86:

@benignasweety I had to read your BS twice. Congratulations on this miracle.

Scan 5 Times and still the wrong sex. I have been contemplating doing one more scan to be sure of the sex before doing the major shopping.! Na wa o, how often does this happen, after 5 scans.!!!!!!!!!!

Lo wanted to 'show ' her, she disturbed the boy too much grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.