Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8249597 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 1:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Good morning to all mamas... pls I need your help,am 38weeks +4days,A first tym mom but I noticed DAT each tym I clean my nipple d right one brings out milk immediately I start cleaning but left one won't I will have to press it and press it before little will come out.... Pls is Dis normal? I dont know if there is anyone with d same issue and wat I do to make d milk flow.. Thanks a lot my able mamas....!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2015
clinik:

@martosin212 and sammieone na only una waka come.... u are on your own. Una wan kill person pikin na,it won't work..... My pple how una dey jare missing u mamas since morning...
abeg tell dem o...how re too n d pushing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

Proudmum38 and clinik, the two of you should warn una sef o grin. You both know what in talking about undecided. Clinik own is almost over and it can still be managed. What about Proudmum38, please no starving. Biko
@beedam no be our fault na,make dem relax e no dey kill...maybe we go consider dem later but for now,thier name na lagbaja lol.How u dey nah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

Beedam dey o. Just that I ve decided to turn a new lef in this 2015 by not looking for people's trouble(thats if they stay for their corner tongue)

How are you doing too. Hope say baby kicks no too much? Enjoy it while it last o.

Where did you register and are they not attending to you people? I registered in a general hospital too but they don't go on strike. Although it's just "mother and child " hospital. They do only pre natal and post natal in the whole hospital. Even when doctors were on strike, it didn't affect us.

LO doesnt kick again o! na humpty dumpty stunts hin dey pull.

registered at general hospital igando. The last time I went there I wasnt attended to and I was 30weeks then. the last time I even had a proper clinic is when I was 26weeks.. my aunt that is a consultant said I shld go and register in a private hosp to be on d safe side.
will go there when im 36weeks to see what is happening there although I have really lost interest in d place
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2015
clinik:
Good morning to all mamas... pls I need your help,am 38weeks +4days,A first tym mom but I noticed DAT each tym I clean my nipple d right one brings out milk immediately I start cleaning but left one won't I will have to press it and press it before little will come out.... Pls is Dis normal? I dont know if there is anyone with d same issue and wat I do to make d milk flow.. Thanks a lot my able mamas....!

same as me too..please help!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Born2bhappy: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2015
@rezzy please I also need it. luckystar4real2012@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

registered at general hospital igando. The last time I went there I wasnt attended to and I was 30weeks then. the last time I even had a proper clinic is when I was 26weeks.. my aunt that is a consultant said I shld go and register in a private hosp to be on d safe side.
will go there when im 36weeks to see what is happening there although I have really lost interest in d place
Morning,
I registered there too n I've neva missed any appt. Maybe u shd try 2day or monday depending on ur day. My nxt visit is on monday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

same as me too..please help!

It's normal sisters, the milk wwil start flowing wen ur baby sucks.. u r lucky to even press and see milk sum peeps don't even get any until delivery and sum days after delivery. Our body systems sure differs. Ensure u clean ur nipples wit cotton wool and olive oil regularly to clear d ducts in readiness for breastfeeding.. one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Wow plenty drama going on here o. This is interesting. These hungry dads wey de cry una doo. I seriously cant understand when you say your wife is more attractive now o. I have been trying to understand my dh when he says that he wants me more now. Infact the way his body de react when I go near am de fear me. I was hoping pregnancy would push him away make me sef rest. Too bad for him Because no kpekusing o. Even when I feel like when he tries to I would start crying. I dont even want touching. To kiss na world war 2. I feel for him but its not my fault ooo. Maybe we don too kpekuse for our marriage that's why. Shey they say in pregnancy love turns to hate and vice versa. So please dads make una bear with us. When we offload this our precious ones na una go de run o. Cos me sef de plan dh big time.
Beedam de reserve her strength o. She no fit find trouble again ha ha ha ha..
Is it just me abi this january de very fast?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2015
mytestimony:
Wow plenty drama going on here o. This is interesting. These hungry dads wey de cry una doo. I seriously cant understand when you say your wife is more attractive now o. I have been trying to understand my dh when he says that he wants me more now. Infact the way his body de react when I go near am de fear me. I was hoping pregnancy would push him away make me sef rest. Too bad for him Because no kpekusing o. Even when I feel like when he tries to I would start crying. I dont even want touching. To kiss na world war 2. I feel for him but its not my fault ooo. Maybe we don too kpekuse for our marriage that's why. Shey they say in pregnancy love turns to hate and vice versa. So please dads make una bear with us. When we offload this our precious ones na una go de run o. Cos me sef de plan dh big time.
me na for first trimester I run for kpekusing but second I resume small just to please him once in awhile,this january just dey run anyhow am hapi o cos I can't wait for April to come,@beedam and the oda january mama's the lord is your strength @proudmama how body abeg try dey hold dh small small cos dis harmattan no dey help o make konji no wound am biko Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
temmy2103:

Morning,
I registered there too n I've neva missed any appt. Maybe u shd try 2day or monday depending on ur day. My nxt visit is on monday

oh really! will go there on Monday. .I have my apptmnts on mondays too. thanks for d info. I just stopped going cos of the way the nurses were behaving that day and my aunt was like snc they are on strike the labour ward myt not be convenient and bla bla. . anyway sha what will b wld b. I don tire
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shericoco06: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2015
(quote author=Jenonye post=29504959]
Yayyyy!!! Glad to know oh! Hope you are doing well
#Team May here [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2015
mytestimony:

Una dey lucky o. My dh dey even fear to touch me. He thinks he's gonna hurt our LO and the worst part be say na now the thing dey hungry me. But he's picking up now cos he read online that it can't hurt the baby but small fear still dey. But I'm getting used to it already tho. Diffrent strokes for diff folks. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2015
A husbd to a Beautiful Wife is here... Good Morning to all Wifes and Husbds in d house. I hope all una nite sweet with husbd nd wify in ur arms, and sweet kpekusing all nite (that's if ur wifey no bone una ooo). Hahahaha

@beedam and all expecting, I dey pray for u. Make una no worry: Baba God dey una side.

All those wey dey keep us husbds begging for dis sweet tin, hmmmm we go talk here today. Heaven's blessings to all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Jenonye:

Una dey lucky o. My dh dey even fear to touch me. He thinks he's gonna hurt our LO and the worst part be say na now the thing dey hungry me. But he's picking up now cos he read online that it can't hurt the baby but small fear still dey. But I'm getting used to it already tho. Diffrent strokes for diff folks. Lol

@Jononye: Na watin I dey tell my wifey be dat ooo. You dear husbd should know that you and ur LO needs it. Its very medically adviced. I beg pull am cloze make kpekusing dey go on to lubricate that passage nd prepare d way for LO.

And again it is good for the LO's skin. I tell u, no commercial baby lotion be like dat kpekus cream. Try am see 4ur sef jare...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomleonsy: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2015
I heard, At home a woman can labor and birth in the privacy and comfort of the familiar surroundings of her own home, surrounded by loved-ones. In whatever position and attire she finds most comfortable. If anyone had experience regarding this situation, please share your experience.

jewish doula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
mytestimony:

Hahaha I no fit lafffff oooo. I tell u, pregnancy dey do funnny: cos as e dey mak wifeys no need am, na so e dey make Ogas head dey go gaga. Right now en, my wife sweet pass sugar... I no fit see am komot eye again ooooo. For kitchen o, outside o, I wan grab am begin Kpekus.

In fact, she dey fear to hear the word "Bedroom". Na whaooooo. I beg we don bear tire. Make una sef help man pikin ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2015
clinik:

@Beedam,hmmmmm...... I still dey here ooooo,abeg help me beg sleep. Almost over u said it still seems long for my eye oooo

It's not long in my eyes again because we are so lucky December and January cooperated with us by running fast. Please how do u clean your nipple and what do you use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2015
shericoco06:
(quote author=Jenonye post=29504959]
Yayyyy!!! Glad to know oh! Hope you are doing well
#Team May here

Doing perfectly well. No morning sickess in my 1st Trimester till now. Lol. May we all experience safe delivery IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2015
proudmom38:

@beedam no be our fault na,make dem relax e no dey kill...maybe we go consider dem later but for now,thier name na lagbaja lol.How u dey nah?

Stubborn mama go and kpekus,your hubby needs you. You can enrol for lesson for madam jenonye sch. Seems she is a professor in that area grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

It's not long in my eyes again because we are so lucky December and January cooperated with us by running fast. Please how do u clean your nipple and what do you use?

Use cotton wool and olive oil to help clear d duct in readiness for breastfeeding .. do it as much as u can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
martosin212:

Hahaha I no fit lafffff oooo. I tell u, pregnancy dey do funnny: cos as e dey mak wifeys no need am, na so e dey make Ogas head dey go gaga. Right now en, my wife sweet pass sugar... I no fit see am komot eye again ooooo. For kitchen o, outside o, I wan grab am begin Kpekus.

In fact, she dey fear to hear the word "Bedroom". Na whaooooo. I beg we don bear tire. Make una sef help man pikin ooo.

Haba, dear wiffy.. upon all d beg, u stil no cooperate. I beg help man pikin oooo... seriously nobody is saying it goin to b all fun alwaz but at least once a week don do afterall u say thrice don too much.... u r almost in second trimester ooo,the tin fit change say na u go dey beg oga ooo...one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

Stubborn mama go and kpekus,your hubby needs you. You can enrol for lesson for madam jenonye sch. Seems she is a professor in that area grin

cheesy choi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

You can still go back there to check and ask if they do delivery during strike period so as to prepare. As me dey see this strike,we never know how the thing go be o. Please how do you clean your nipple?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Jenonye:

Doing perfectly well. No morning sickess in my 1st Trimester till now. Lol. May we all experience safe delivery IJN

Lucky u.. sum experience it in second and sum third but seems ur hormones dey cooperate.. enjoy it while it last..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

You can still go back there to check and ask if they do delivery during strike period so as to prepare. As me dey see this strike,we never know how the thing go be o. Please how do you clean your nipple?

Clean wit olive oil and cotton wool to clear d ducts in readiness for breastfeeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
mytestimony:

Did you just say reserving strength? The one wey dey abi the one wey no dey? January na Usain bolt o. So happy here. Atleast I will throw away my spit container very soon. How your side too? You have passed 30wks nah so enjoy the ride.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

@beedam: in fact u too much jare. I dey feel u too much. I trust wen husby come u go treat am wella. My wifey no know say na all we Oga energy be dat.

Na baba 4heaven give us ooo and una wifey na blessings to us.

Most importantly: it is a man who loves his wife that is attracted to her and never wants to leave her side nor look outside even @pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Hello Mamas, I no know watin I go buy for my baby ooo. My wife say its my duty to do d baby shopping. No be small work I enter oo.

Experienced daddy's I need ur comments too. Kpekus dey sweet ooo, but d work wey follow am: no b smal tin ooooo.

Replies I beg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

are u staying in igando?if yes i would suggest u try graceland hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2015
mummy2be:
me na for first trimester I run for kpekusing but second I resume small just to please him once in awhile,this january just dey run anyhow am hapi o cos I can't wait for April to come,@beedam and the oda january mama's the lord is your strength @proudmama how body abeg try dey hold dh small small cos dis harmattan no dey help o make konji no wound am biko Lol

Yinmu to you. Some people can lie sha "but second I resume small" who are you deceiving? After you don over do. I confer on you the title of secretary General of kpekusing ministry 2015. Meet with jenonye your president as to know how to arrange classes for the otondos. @proudmom38 take note of your oga's as I'm pulling them out for you o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
beedam:

u can use spirit and cotton wool every morning and night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.