Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196055 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
proudmom38:
@hernyolar u dey try o,i will like to be like u when i grow up on kpekus area o Lol.

You can come for theoretical tutorials and oga will do the pratical aspect..
Same goes for all other mamas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hernyolar:

cheesy cheesy Ahahaaa,dear wifey...this is seductive now...haba...I hereby sentence you to 3nights per week of sweet kpekusing..cheesy

Oga,abeg use all dos ur tactics too now..(I won't mention them)..am sure she'll be d one begging u 4d 'do' sef..

I rest my case

@Hernyolar : My people she una see watin i dey face ooo. Wifey dey burst my dada day nd nite o. Oga tank don full dey trow-way. hmmm e go better. one day soon e go reach man hand. I wan mak una still judge.

@Hernyolar : Today go better for u oooo. u do well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
@proudDad and Beedam....u can't imagine what just happen...but if u want to guest you won't be far from the truth.
But I did some home work before its possible...lol
We are home today for some reason...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
A big shout out to all the moms and dads here. I have been a silent follower for some months now but proudad and Proudmum brought me out of my quiet closet. You guys make me smile. Same with Clinik and Sammie. Pls I am also begging on behalf of the dads. After seeing Proudmom's pix, I understand perfectly what proudad has been going through - not with the sexy smile and gown shocked who would wish for it every hr?? Biko, Proudmum and clinik, make una do something!

God bless you all real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hernyolar:
Hello mama's..hw una dey o??aos d pushing ministry?
34weeks n stil pushing..make Feb come jare,am really looking to see that lil cu
tie in there cheesy..You can only imagine how I daydream grin trying to pick out the baby's face..cant wait jare..

@martins n Samie..una sorry o...
But seriously,I stil dey kpekus like thrice a week oo...and I dnt feel any pains..my dh says am stil a 'cat' in bed even at 34weeks oo..

Ladies,I think we should be considerate..@least once a week...most women look more attractive in pregnancy,that's why husbands cant resist their wives..we shdnt starve our husbands.

Trust me,it ain't easy for a married man to stay celibate for 9mths right beside his wife...abeg..{not even when she's more at
tractive and 'sexy'}..u shd remember dey av to go on a compu
lsory strike fr 6weeks minimum wen d baby comes..
Chai...all dis men,una supose pay me o,see me as I dey do advocate cheesy cheesy

As per using olive oil n spirit to clean the tits..I use the natural way o(winks)..I don't even need to squeeze before it starts leaking..

@hajarhbadmus..hw u doing? My phone is faulty..pls drop ur mobile no in my mail..

Sorry for the long post..

our oga @ d top(kpekusing ministry)....u try...! Wats d natural way u use in cleaning the tits... Abeg tell us,but I hope say no be wetin I dey tink oooo....lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
sammieone:
@proudDad and Beedam....u can't imagine what just happen...but if u want to guest you won't be far from the truth.

@sammieone My guy keep it goingggggg... notin do you. Take ur time jare. na u get am, do anyhow no wahalla.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kimoni:
A big shout out to all the moms and dads here. I have been a silent follower for some months now but proudad and Proudmum brought me out of my quiet closet. You guys make me smile. Same with Clinik and Sammie. Pls I am also begging on behalf of the dads. After seeing Proudmom's pix, I understand perfectly what proudad has been going through - not with the sexy smile and gown shocked who would wish for it every hr?? Biko, Proudmum and clinik, make una do something!

@Kimoni : in fact, you come out well. Im happy u understand watin dey burst my dada. In fact, now i understand why our Maker says "two shall be ONE FLESH..." I no fit let my sweet wifey travel for 1 day. I no risk am. You women are wonderfully made.

I don tell am say na every year belle now ooo. I mean wen e never enter, she no fine as she dey now. I still dey beg am oooo mak she giv me ooo. Oga de hungry oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kimoni:

@Kimoni...... E no easy oooooo,as all of una dey ginger my hubby guess wat just happen to me.. Una try u hear,there is God.. @prouddad,beedam and henyolar God is watching u guys on 3D... @proud mom I don pay my I due I don gentle..D Lord is our strength.. There is God oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
clinik:

our oga @ d top(kpekusing ministry)....u try...! Wats d natural way u use in cleaning the tits... Abeg tell us,but I hope say no be wetin I dey tink oooo....lol

lips are sealedcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by corrall(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
imurboss:
Good morning mamas,hope we all are good.

Please all, i've been having some sharp pains around my abdomen this morning,it goes off and on. I'm just wondering what could be the cause, my appointment is still in 2 weeks time. What can i do about it?

Okay mamas and papas, enough with the kpekus story and lets try to focus on what brought us here.

someone has asked an important question above but no one has had the time to contribute.

Kaffy, please help out as we can all learn from any response.

thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
corrall:

Okay mamas and papas, enough with the kpekus story and lets try to focus on what brought us here.

someone has asked an important question above but no one has had the time to contribute.

Kaffy, please help out as we can all learn from any response.

thanks.

@imurboss: I think it may be out of stress, but if not, and its early pregnancy, you should try not to bend too much while working. Instead, try to sit often. The only thing is that if the pain persists, you should see the Doctor before your appointment due date. Just do yourself to take good care of yourself. Na watin I learn from my sweet wifey be dat oooo.

All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
@imurboss

How many weeks are you? If you're beginning to show, it may something called Round Ligament Pain, basically it's body growing and it's normal.

If the pain is intense and really bad, first identify where exactly is hurting you(upper abdomen is above the navel, is it left or right). Infact, put your finger regular in the area hurting you, so that when you go to the hospital, you can tell your Dr precisely what's going on. Rather than just saying "my abdomen hurts", they will say "it's normal, go home". Also, can you sit down and rest and see if the pains go away? Is there any bleeding or discharge? Have all these answers ready, so if you go to the hospital, you can explain properly what's wrong.

All will be well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm,see groove 4 party
Our daddies de on fire
@clinik,i greet u,doh God bless u jare,e remain proudmom now hahahahah

@rezzy pls i need d book ejiroob@gmail.com

All teamjan mama.may God make Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ easy 4u.

Ur testimonies will βε evident 4 all to see!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
imurboss:
Good morning mamas,hope we all are good.

Please all, i've been having some sharp pains around my abdomen this morning,it goes off and on. I'm just wondering what could be the cause, my appointment is still in 2 weeks time. What can i do about it?

Sori 4 d late response.. ao many weeks r u and Wia exactly r u feeling the pain, if u hv any complain b4 ur appt, u can show up @ d emergency unit of ur antenatal clinic or beta stil their clinic if no emergency unit. Pls let's knw Wats up. We r all here for u.. one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hernyolar:
Hello mama's..hw una dey o??aos d pushing ministry?
34weeks n stil pushing..make Feb come jare,am really looking to see that lil cu
tie in there cheesy..You can only imagine how I daydream grin trying to pick out the baby's face..cant wait jare..

@martins n Samie..una sorry o...
But seriously,I stil dey kpekus like thrice a week oo...and I dnt feel any pains..my dh says am stil a 'cat' in bed even at 34weeks oo..

Ladies,I think we should be considerate..@least once a week...most women look more attractive in pregnancy,that's why husbands cant resist their wives..we shdnt starve our husbands.

Trust me,it ain't easy for a married man to stay celibate for 9mths right beside his wife...abeg..{not even when she's more at
tractive and 'sexy'}..u shd remember dey av to go on a compu
lsory strike fr 6weeks minimum wen d baby comes..
Chai...all dis men,una supose pay me o,see me as I dey do advocate cheesy cheesy

As per using olive oil n spirit to clean the tits..I use the natural way o(winks)..I don't even need to squeeze before it starts leaking..

@hajarhbadmus..hw u doing? My phone is faulty..pls drop ur mobile no in my mail..

Sorry for the long post..

We r on d same page jare sis. Tell them ooo.. else I wil start coming to all ur houses and hand ur legs up for ogas. Operation no more denying them of their marital rites..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Prouddad38:

@Hernyolar: In fact, we will all rejoice with you here on that glorious day. Your advocacy was awesome. My wifey needs to see dis. I tell u, there is sometin about u women in pregnancy... frm d skin, to the sweet smell, to d way u walk...ha baaaaaa com see my wifey na -- e be lik say mak she dey get belle every year sef. showwwwww no be small sometin ooooo. Any way sha we all dey here as one family. Congrats to all the pushy mamas, nd to all the expecting, may ur Husbds be granted energy to do the work...

Make una help me judge oooo.. Na my Sweet Wifey be dis. Wit dis kind dressing @pregnancy, watin una want mak i do RESIST this beauty hmmmmm maybe next life ooooo

Proudmom, becareful ooo, am revolting for my brother oo. Prouddad, make I tell u jare, second trimester start from 13weeks oo,no make dem bobo u ooo... it's well my bro, oro Omo ni gbogbo e
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Alright mamas, @beedam, corrall, prouddad38,onegai thanks for the quick response but e be like say the love wantin tin wey prouddad38 and proudmom38 dey play for here don ease my pain o, chai my head just dey swell for una two. Abeg proudmom38, cool down for jesus and allow oga just once and keep him in suspense for another one month tongue

Sorry my people o jare, i'm in my 26th week o,don't know if it was because i walked too much as jonathan close road this morning & i come stand on top again, i couldn't sit upright without the pain coming at my upper abdomen but after unzipping my trouser a bit and eating, it has relieved be now,glory be to God! Una do well my sweet sisters
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
@kaffy4bill,thanks alot dear. I'm in my 26thweek, the pain was in my upper abdomen but i feel relieved now after unzipping my trouser a bit and eating a little.What do u think? It is well with us all in jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
imurboss:
@kaffy4bill,thanks alot dear. I'm in my 26thweek, the pain was in my upper abdomen but i feel relieved now after unzipping my trouser a bit and eating a little.What do u think? It is well with us all in jesus name

Wen preg is advancing, most of the organs get displaced coupled wit ur waka and standing, seems everywia got muddled up. Wit a Lil space(trouser unzipped) there was space for relief of those organs and d food too sure helped.. it's well sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hernyolar:

cheesy cheesy Ahahaaa,dear wifey...this is seductive now...haba...I hereby sentence you to 3nights per week of sweet kpekusing..cheesy

Oga,abeg use all dos ur tactics too now..(I won't mention them)..am sure she'll be d one begging u 4d 'do' sef..

I rest my case
I pray o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
imurboss:
Alright mamas, @beedam, corrall, prouddad38,onegai thanks for the quick response but e be like say the love wantin tin wey prouddad38 and proudmom38 dey play for here don ease my pain o, chai my head just dey swell for una two. Abeg proudmom38, cool down for jesus and allow oga just once and keep him in suspense for another one month tongue

Sorry my people o jare, i'm in my 26th week o,don't know if it was because i walked too much as jonathan close road this morning & i come stand on top again, i couldn't sit upright without the pain coming at my upper abdomen but after unzipping my trouser a bit and eating, it has relieved be now,glory be to God! Una do well my sweet sisters

@ proudmom, everybody don dey beg oo,pls do d needful, @imurboss, na so u too dey kip oga for suspense abi, ok ooo and u stil dey wear trousers, God is watching all of u in HD... loving dis thread everytime... tanx to u all,one love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
sammieone:
Lol abi hand don meet somebody?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kimoni:

We don hear u o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
pls I need a copy of supernatural birth. My email addy is ifefunmilola2304@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
proudmom38:

Lol abi hand don meet somebody?

Na only u waka cum now oo@proudmom. Wat has d scan next week got to do wit u starving my brother, be careful ooo else I wil com and hang dose ur two legs up for him...
Oya, enuf of shakara, na beg I dey beg, help him u hear, he wwil take u out and do the baby shopping,.. u hear.. one love sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am a silent follower of this thread. I am 20weeks gone and everything seems OK. plus I am beginning to feel baby's movement and it's so lovely! May we all carry to full term..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
clinik:

@Kimoni...... E no easy oooooo,as all of una dey ginger my hubby guess wat just happen to me.. Una try u hear,there is God.. @prouddad,beedam and henyolar God is watching u guys on 3D... @proud mom I don pay my I due I don gentle..D Lord is our strength.. There is God oooooooo
oh my second don collect,she don hammer Lol.Pele jare ore
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Proudmom, becareful ooo, am revolting for my brother oo. Prouddad, make I tell u jare, second trimester start from 13weeks oo,no make dem bobo u ooo... it's well my bro, oro Omo ni gbogbo e
why u dey give am hand nah? Dis 1 no be oro omo o,na oro iyolenu.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
proudmom38:

grin, dis na real laff matter, Sumone secret yaff cum out, oya go farabale, make u gbaraduro.. don't wori, he wil b gentle u hear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
imurboss:

Na only u talk wetin i want hear since jare God bless u.thank God d pain don go down 4u pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
kaffy4bill:

We r on d same page jare sis. Tell them ooo.. else I wil start coming to all ur houses and hand ur legs up for ogas. Operation no more denying them of their marital rites..

@kaffy4bill Na true u talk jare. e be like say i go need ur help for dis one ooo... body dey hot no be small. My baby need the natural body cream from daddy, but mommy says nooooo. Well, Im happy the room is laughing and easing the worries nd pains of some of us here.

As a man, my Wifey brought me here to jinja all the mamas unto victorious delivery. Being with u all mamas is home.

Keep the room happy as we help us all with our knowledge and encouragement.

Anyways, Prouddad38 still dey on his knees b4 mom38 oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
proudmom38:

@kaffy4bill Infact, I call it Semester...hahaha. That Semester na my own. na wire upon fire e go be. Abi I no go give my baby the blessings of a Father?? she dey here una jare, but i dey hope say dis nite go work sha. She don dey smile small small....

Three Gboza!!! for all the mamas whey dey fee us daddy;s. Na the oil wey man tak dey waka be dat tin ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.