Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140116 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Trish1.02 just like everyone has said, the lord will give u triple for u trouble and in no time u will be here to announce ur BFP..... For all of us still remaining in dis race I pray we shall record no loss in Jesus name, God mercy shall be sufficient for us and our Lo's.

Mama Zaynie its bin a while I see u here o,E Ku oungbe and hope lady Atinuke dey fast also.

Iffa hear lady! angry
Oungbe is going nice and smooth.... cheesy
Thanks babe!

Hello everyone.
If you haven't, try popping in on @inside_nanas_heart on instagram. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trish102:
Congrats to all mamas that has put to bed, may Almighty God watch and keep ur lo. I was patiently waiting for Saturday so I can get a positive news concerning the heart beat, only for me to start having cramps all through yesterday and i was spotting.hmmm toward evening the cramps became unbearable it's was like I was having contraction every 5mins. Went to d hospital this mrn nd they gave me an injection and was sent to scan ,they couldn't find the baby again only for me to go nd pee and i popped it out and blood everywhere. I couldn't believe it, was so shocked but relieved as well,my baby at 11 weeks was finally gone. Hopefully I will join u all soon by God's grace.
I'm so sorry about that. God is still on the throne and I'm sure He is up to something bigger. Be strong sister. Eat well and relax well. All will be well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trish102, no sorries here cos you're about to be blessed beyond measure. God is giving you double for your trouble.
It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good day mamas . I finally went for a scan today. #Team December. ..... Baby is active but cyst was detected. The attendant said it isn't a big deal just needs monitoring.I hope and pray he is right
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Teamjuly that isn't active..... Is it that one a team July?

Congrats TeamJune.... Catwalk into the labour room and waltz out sexily with your lo warm and comfy in your arms.
GodGatYou!
Hope your bags are packed sha o.... We will not like the baby to be wrapped in hospital bedsheet o angry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shebi Thursdays used to be thread cuties Abi una don stop am ?
Ekene says hi to mummy e-sisters....

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Capo please add me to October Mamas.
EDD 2nd Oct

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nimi22:
Cappo pweetiebabe thanks for that roll call i feel reassured now that i know we have just 3 months between now and October but those of us wey dey ending patapata God be with us o.

Pls experienced mamas when am i supposed to take my anti malaria? My next ANC is till july. Thanks
Cc Hunniesuzie
Zaynie
Beyedew
Imurboss
zaynie:

E don tey o.... I don forget o.
Let present preggies answer you. smiley

Oya present preggies pls answer me it haff tey for mama zaynie. I think she needs to go on another missionary journey. *carries my big belle before she catches me*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
bolubej:
EDD 2nd Oct
Welcome Teamie. ....happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Shebi Thursdays used to be thread cuties Abi una don stop am ?
Ekene says hi to mummy e-sisters....

My God what a cutie u ve got there. Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Welcome Teamie. ....happy bumping

Thank you . I appreciate the warm welcome. I Wish you the same oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.

Happy new month to my wonderful teamies.....We are getting there with grace,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

Present Ma. Happy new month to you and other mamas. So people sharing Edd Oct 2nd are becoming more and more. Bolubej you are welcome. It is well. Supernatural delivery to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sorry no idea, I was given Sunday Sunday Daraprim throughout pregnancy

Nimi22:
Cappo pweetiebabe thanks for that roll call i feel reassured now that i know we have just 3 months between now and October but those of us wey dey ending patapata God be with us o.

Pls experienced mamas when am i supposed to take my anti malaria? My next ANC is till july. Thanks
Cc Hunniesuzie
Zaynie
Beyedew
Imurboss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
talltosyne:

U should be given intermittent preventive therapy (IPT) most hospital gives fansidar.
I saw in their it given @ 20wks and d last time I went was 16wks+ so hopefully next week...Longest time ma'am how is my sweet baby doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
zaynie:
Teamjuly that isn't active..... Is it that one a team July?

walahi sis team weak me ooo...I no wan become class captain like February own before they will say am too moutish angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month to us all.
I think I am porting to June as all my scan has always been June 27/28. I have done about 5 in all.

July 5th according to my Lmp.

Sincerely ,I pray my prince arrive this month as Mummy is getting tired and bump is grower bigger and bigger by the day .

tiwatopebam:
Good morning to my lovely mamas, that long nine month that look like ten years is here,the long awaited month, beautiful month to birth wonderful LOs Team JUne mama, team no loss, plenty money for fathers, supernatural delivery for mothers. Mothers alive, babies alive, sharp sharp delivery.

Please lets come out for delivery roll call.

Nobledeals -------------

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY

Suzzy4God ---------------. XX June 8

Orente21 -------------------. June 3 , ported to May 28, welcome BBG

Ariegurl -------------------. June 12

Toriella -------------------- XY June 16/17

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16 mama, please come and tell us how our triplet are doing? The second triplet on this thread this year.

Iyomomoreloaded ---- June 27

OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6

Chinweotito -------------

Benignasweety --------. June 10 ported to May 28, welcome BBB

Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13

Perfectcrown -----------. June 28 remaining one week to meet your LO.

Oamronnie _________ Ported to May, mama how is LO doing?

Targatarga. _________. XY June 19

Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16

Mizzy2posh ___________ mama, you are scarce this days o, how are you doing? You Don born.
Hope our bags are packed and our nurseries is set, Speedy delivery to us all. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Team July be looking for their Cappo and fellow Teammates Up and down at quarter to delivery lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy Is that how you use to do No dey dull o tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
bolubej:
Capo please add me to October Mamas. EDD 2nd Oct
Welcome teamie....have a stress free stay and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe...EDD 23rd&21st
Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy.....EDD 7th
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie
19.CoolOne1....EDD 14th Team XX
20.Mbliz.........EDD 6th oct
21.Debclem.....EDD 14th

Happy new month to my wonderful teamies.....We are getting there with grace,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
I love the way you ginger us cappo,you too gbaski!
Happy Blessed month everyone.

Darling Trish102,pls be strong. Because Jesus died,was buried and rose again, you will never experience another loss and The Almighty will give you reasons to smile again in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
@Queenetha, DiamondMax1, and Damisinto we are still waiting for your registration details.
@1sttimeangie, bukunfunmi, since you registered, we havent seen your break light. I beg come inside and reply so we will know you are good.
@Enkaylala2, Niyyah, Burntcoal, how you dey mamas? Pls, try to come online atleast to answer roll call so we will know you are fine.

maureensylvia:
who does d roll call cos I have not seen one
The general roll call is done once every month and subsequent calls within the same month are for mamas who didn't answer that month's roll call.
As for #TeamJulyforstrengthandnoloss, we normally have ours done every first Monday of each month which is why you haven't seen #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery roll call for the month of June.
If you are also #TeamJulyforeasypeasydelivery, kindly register with your EDD and baby's gender.

zaynie:
Teamjuly that isn't active..... Is it that one a team July? o angry
shocked shocked shocked Haaaaaa angry mama undecided why now? Is it because we don't like to show ourselve?

I think its high time our #TeamJulyforbreakthroughdelivery mamas came out to show mama zaynie that we are able and capable.
Pls Teamies, when next we post here, let's always use our hashtag #TeamJuly. grin

angeltolly:
Team July be looking for their Cappo and fellow Teammates Up and down at quarter to delivery lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy Is that how you use to do No dey dull o tongue
shocked shocked shocked haaa, human rice grin. Just last month roll call, everybody dry praise#TeamJulyfornoloss for work well done and come and see how humanrice grin come change today 1st of June oooooo undecided

hernyhorla:
I think I am porting to June as all my scan has always been June 27/28. I have done about 5 in all. July 5th according to my Lmp. Sincerely ,I pray my prince arrive this month as Mummy is getting tired and bump is grower bigger and bigger by the day .
angry angry Why now? Teamies, come and see one of us already planning to run away shocked shocked Yoruba says "owo epo ni araye n bani la" undecided. Anyways, its certain that some of us will port to this month. All we pray for is mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.
Aye le o, Ibo si ooo grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wacomzy: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks alot for the Love here, e dey sweet our belle tru tru...
To those who shed tears for me, e don do e hear, jex wipe una tears cuz God already did it... wink
I know itz tears of joy anyways from people wey don born dia own and tears of fear fear for people wey never reach time to born grin grin
Trust me Jesus gat all of us big time and it will end in praise for each and everyone of us....

Singing, I celebrate! I jubilate! I prostrate! I appreciate! In WACOMZY voice, anyone wey sabi d song shld sing along with me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mah ex-team June, READY!!!!! Tmro d GOOOO whistle will be blown...

God's blessings on us all, on our los and in our homes, Amen.
madam why are you mentioning me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nimi22:
Cappo pwee.tiebabe thanks for that roll call i feel reassured now that i know we have just 3 months between now and October but those of us wey dey ending patapata God be with us o.

Cc Hunn.iesuzie
Zay.nie
B.eyedew
Imur.boss
Hi dear, must you wait till your ANC day before you can go to the hosp? Why not just go on any day and ask them whether it isn't time yet for you to take your anti-malaria drug? How are you feeling generally?

BritneyStacy- Ekene is just sugarplumic cheesy sweet. He is cute jare, he deserves to give you wahala tongue tongue. kiss kiss to him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
wacomzy:
madam why are you mentioning me
Lol, e no get names wey nairaland pipo no go answer as moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Right now, I don vex cool cool cool.
Nobody should stop me grin grin grin except my #TeamJulyforstrength
Teamies, please don't mind those mamas grin wink.
They just want us to talk but whelther they like it or 'yes' grin, they will wait till our prayer Monday before we will do our roll call

phlakkeys:
We rejoice with our May mamas and pray their joy shall not be cut short.
Gradually, #TeamJuly is about to reach the promised land, Isn't our God faithful?
He said it and it is already coming to past so we are more than grateful to Him.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 We thank God for the provision and pray before the needs arrive, God will always make way.
2. eksbabe ---------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How is the small bump? Hope the first trimester feeling is going down.
3. nneejima --------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 We thank God for the change in baby's position. How's the detergent bathing ministry going grin grin grin ?
4. Bbglory----------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 How are you mama? Our prayers are with you that God that turn mama nneejima's baby position will do yours too.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How is waddling ministry going ma? We pray all #TeamJuly breech baby be turned to cephalic IJN.
6. lululuv ------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How are you doing ma? Hope the contraction issue has stopped. God will see us through.
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Taking one step at a time. God is too faithful to fail.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Am sure everything is fine with you ma. Am good too and thanks for asking of me.
9. Niyyah ------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 How are you doing ma? Do take care of yourself as we await update on lo's gender.
10. missmalachi ------ Team XX, EDD 1/7 Mama, how is the ministry going? Hope the cough has subsided.
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how are you doing? Hope the shopping is going slowly as intended.
12. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 How is the ministry going ma? Hope work and our hyper active toddler ain't disturbing you too much.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How are you doing ma? We pray God will continue to make ways where there seems to be no way.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Please, don't joke with the bed rest ma. It will end in praise.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 How was your journey ma and how is the cat-walking ministry? We pray for increase in your PCV.
16. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Our ice water mama grin, how is the scratching ministry going wink? Hope the ori is working. Pls do update gender.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Our tweenie mama. How's the waddling ministry going? Do take care of yourself as we awaits lo's genders.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you doing and how is the waddling ministry going? God will provide for all our needs.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Hello mama? How are you doing? We haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope all is well.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 How is the ministry going? Hope you ain't feeling the low strong kick again. God will see us though.
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how is the waddling ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping now.
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Mama, hope you are good. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
23. keeki ------------ Team XY, EDD 28/7 Our active #TeamJuly mama on the thread. Hope the body pain and headache has gone?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hello mama, hope you are good. Pls, do come online to let us know you are fine.
25. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7 How are you doing mama? Haven't heard from you since you register, please do come online.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 How is the ministry going there ma? Am happy the leg ache and waist pain has gone. God is our strength.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Our newest mama. How are you doing and how is the ministry going? Do take care of yourself.
28. oyinmama ------ Team XY, EDD 26/7 Its our pleasure to have you in our #TeamJuly. Have a nice ride.
29. Mzbee ----------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 You are welcome ma. Do enjoy your stay while we wait for your baby's gender. Gender updated.
God has indeed been faithful and we return all the glory to Him alone who is worthy of our praise.
We thank God for the provisions so far and we pray that for those still waiting on God for financial provisions, God will open doors of financial abundance for us IJN.
We use those whose LOs have turned to cephalic as point of contact and pray before 35 weeks, all #TeamJuly LOs will be in cephalic position IJN.
We pray for those with low PCV, high bp, unnecessary contraction, body pain, swollen body part, e.t.c that God almighty will perfect all that concerns us and give us needed strength and good health IJN.
As for all #TeamJuly, we shall not have any reason whatsoever to cry over our born or unborn LOs IJN.
We pray that God will send His angels to deliver our baby safely on our delivery day and that every evil that is set for that day will not be our portion IJN.
We shall be congratulated. It is well with us.
#TeamJulyforsharpsharpdelivery
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
#TeamJulyforprettyandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyfordh

phlakkeys:
Congrats to all TeamMarch mamas
Welcome to all TeamApril mamas
Thank God for keeping us going in strength and vitality #TeamJuly mamas
Wow, just two months and we are in July. Thank God.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR April, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 Our makeup specialist grin. How's the ministry going?
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our story liking mama cheesy how you dey?
3. nneejima -------------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was the demonstration on Saturday shocked ? Our only team surprise mama
4. Bbglory ---------------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 How is the heat now? Baby still have plenty room in there to turn, turn, and turn so pls worry less.
5. chocome ------------------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How you dey? We still have plenty time and space for baby to turn. God is in control.
6. lululuv ----------------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 Thank God for the miracle. We pray it shall be permanent. How shopping with your bump?
7. phlakkeys ----------------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 So far so good. God is faithful.
8. nana228 ------------------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is our big bump? I join others congrats your hubby for that story even though I, like eksbabe miss the first part.
9. Niyyah ---------------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 It's been a long while, hope you are fine? Please come online and let's know who are good.
10. missmalachi ------------ Team XX, EDD 1/7 Our girdle mama wink ? How waddling? So which gender should I pick for you now? XX?
11. mojeco --------------------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 How are you doing mama? Hope you are good
12. Enkaylala2 ---------------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 How is waddling going mama? Pls come in and sama us baby's gender and let's know you are fine.
13. niphmmy ------------------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How are you ma? Hope you've gotten a better place for ANC? Pls we need to update baby's gender
14. suremum ------------------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our coca cola mama tongue , how are you doing? God is your strength. Do rest very well ma
15. forzarush ------------------ Team XY, EDD 31/7 Our foodie mama tongue, how's waddling going? Your diary keeps me busy in the night when sleep refuse to come.
16. Burntcoal ------------------ Team X? EDD 29/7 Hello mama, how is the swollen feet now? Pls, do come online and let's know you are good and pls, update gender
17. lotannad ------------------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Our tweenie mama. How's the big bump? I wish to see it tomorrow shocked. Pls come and update baby's gender
18. olu21ola ------------------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 Our peeping mama, how you dey and how is the ministry going? Do take care of yourself.
19. bukunfunmi ------------- Team XX, EDD 3/7 Hello mama, how waddling? Pls do come online so we'll know how you are doing.
20. divie ------------------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 Hi ma, am sorry I didn't personally send birthday wishes angry. How was it cool ? Happy birthday. Pls, update gender
21. hernyhorla --------------- Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello one of our latest mama, how is the ministry going? Hope you are enjoying the bump grace.
22. Graciouscharis -------- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Hi mummy Prince change to Princess on delivery day shocked. Hope you are good and hope you are enjoying the bump
23. keeki ------------------------ Team XY, EDD 28/7 Our very active mama on the thread, how are you doing and the ministry? Pls, do keep it up. I love your spirit.
24. 1sttimeangie ----------- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Our newest mama, welcome. Wishing you H & H pregnancy.
25. Haryanphe -------------- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Our latest mama, you are welcome to #TeamJulyfornoloss. Enjoy your stay.
26. customised87 --------- Team XX, EDD 23/7 #TeamJuly newest mama in town. You are highly welcome.
27. temmytayur ------------ Team XX, EDD 20/7

We thank God we are going a step at a time and soonest, we will reach our goal.
Pls lets not joke with our ANC classes and Dr. appointment.
One mama listed prayer points just now please lets always pray along.
Hope we are through or about to finish with shopping? God will provide for all our needs.
We should always try to come online so we can know you are fine.
#TeamJulyforsharpsharpdelivery
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
#TeamJulyforprettyandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyfordh

phlakkeys:
Wow God be praised. So far, so good. To God be the glory.
Since we are already in March and we are delivering in July, then we have 3 months to go.
Truly only God has brought us this far and He is more than able to carry us through.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR March, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team X?, EDD 29/7
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team XY, EDD 19/7
3. nneejima -------------------- Team X?, EDD 9/7
4. Bbglory ---------------------- Team X?, EDD 14/7
5. chocome ------------------- Team X?, EDD 17/7
6. lululuv ----------------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
7. phlakkeys ----------------- Team XX, EDD 7/7
8. nana228 ------------------- Team X? EDD 20/7
9. Niyyah ---------------------- Team X? EDD 15/7
10. missmalachi ------------ Team X? EDD 1/7
11. mojeco --------------------- Team XX, EDD 5/7
12. Enkaylala2 ---------------- Team X? EDD 30/7
13. niphmmy ------------------- Team X? EDD 29/7
14. suremum ------------------ Team X? EDD 30/7
15. forzarush ------------------ Team XY, EDD 31/7
16. Burntcoal ------------------ Team X? EDD 29/7
17. lotannad ------------------- Team X? EDD 30/7
18. olu21ola ------------------- Team X? EDD 18/7
19. bukunfunmi ------------- Team XX, EDD 3/7
20. divie ------------------------- Team X? EDD 20/7
21. hernyhorla --------------- Team X? EDD 5/7
22. Graciouscharis -------- Team XY EDD 8/7
23. keeki ------------------------ Team XY EDD 28/7

Hi July mamas! How is the ministry going? Am sure many of us are enjoying this trimester. By April roll call, many of us would have entered our 3rd trimester so let's make good use of this time to do most, if not all of our shopping. I pray God will make provision financially and will continue to make the journey easy for us.

How is our ANC classes? I hope we are enjoying meeting with other preggy mamas there. By now, many of us, if not all most have taken our 2nd TT. It's important we create a reminder for the 3rd TT (6 months after 2nd TT) because most of us will be busy with vigilante stuff by then and its possible we will not remember. I pray God will continue to strengthen us and help us all to carry to term with easy delivery.

How are we copying with our showing bumps? How do we feel about our super active lo's jumping up and down, building castle in our womb? By now, it will be difficult to bend down to do some of our daily routines, many friends and family will want to feel our bump and many of us are already enjoying the grace that comes with showing bumps. I pray all our efforts over our lo's won't be in vain. We shall reap the good fruit of our labour over them.

It's high time we dropped our baby gender so that we can update our team. Please, let's start to supply our baby gender, Team XX for BBG & XY for BBB.
Let's all come out and talk so we can know how we are feeling. Remember, we are free to rant at any point on any matter disturbing us.

In all we do, we should not neglect the place of prayer.

As for us #TeamJuly:-
This pregnancy will not lead to our death IJN.
We shall not bear our child(ren) dead IJN.
Our delivery day shall be a day of rejoicing and congratulations IJN.
The child(ren) in us will not be a source of sorrow to us IJN .
Every organ (spirit, soul and body) in our child(ren) will develop normally IJN.
Our blood and water shall be adequate for delivery and there shall be no loss IJN.
God will grant us the strength we need to carry to term and deliver safely without stress IJN.
So shall it be for us in Jesus name, Amen.

phlakkeys:
To God Be The Glory! So far so good.
Just like yesterday when we #TeamJuly got preggy, and now, we are half way to go.
Indeed, God has been faithful to us and we have come to return all the glory to God who alone will strengthen us to the end.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR FEBRUARY, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team ??, EDD 29/7
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team ??, EDD 19/7
3. nneejima -------------------- Team ??, EDD 9/7
4. Bbglory ---------------------- Team??, EDD 14/7
5. chocome ------------------- Team ?? EDD 17/7
6. lululuv ----------------------- Team ?? EDD 9/7
7. phlakkeys ----------------- Team ?? EDD 7/7
8. nana228 ------------------- Team ?? EDD 20/7
9. Niyyah ---------------------- Team ?? EDD 15/7
10. missmalachi ------------ Team ?? EDD 1/7
11. mojeco --------------------- Team ?? EDD 5/7
12. Enkaylala2 ---------------- Team ?? EDD 30/7
13. niphmmy ------------------- Team ?? EDD 29/7
14. suremum ------------------ Team ?? EDD 30/7
15. forzarush ------------------ Team ?? EDD 7/7
16. Burntcoal ------------------ Team ?? EDD 29/7
17. lotannad ------------------- Team ?? EDD 30/7
18. olu21ola ------------------- Team ?? EDD 18/7
19. bukunfunmi ------------- Team XX EDD 3/7
20. divie ------------------------- Team ?? EDD 20/7

HELLO Teamies, how are we doing? Hope we are now enjoying this our 2nd trimester. Let's try and make good use of this trimester to do shakara, grin go for shopping, wink visit friends and family, cheesy go on vacation with hubby, shocked take half way to go bump pictures with hubby, tongue and just enjoy the preggy smiley. I pray that God will supply all our needs to be able to enjoy our preggy to the fullness.

I hope by now we've all registered for our ANC. If not, let's endeavour to do so this month and those of us that have taken our 1st TT & malaria tablet, let's not forget our appointment day (4weeks after 1st TT) to go for our 2nd TT. God will continue to strengthen us..

Am sure by now, some of us have seen our baby gender, please, let's start to supply our Team XX for BBG & XY for BBB.
My next scan will be on 14th #mybirthday wink with hope that baby will open leg so I can finish up my shopping this month.
Please Teamies, its important we start shopping now, no matter how little you can afford. It ease the stress of moving around with big bump, (I heard some market women use to increase the price once they see you are pregnant and won't sell at wholesale price.) and it also relieve our pocket in a way (price of baby things goes high on daily basis). I also see it as a way of exercising and freeing us from boredom for those of us that are not working.

How far with our bumps? Am sure some of us are already showing. All my church wears, both English & native (except iro&buba) are no longer my size. I couldn't meet up with bible study yesterday because I was busy looking for cloth that fit. I had to loose up one and sew it back before I could wear it yesterday, Am just waiting to know baby sex so I can do shopping for both of us.

For those of us that are new, today is prayer Monday. We all know we can't do it alone so we constantly need to pray for God to see us through with baby alive, mother alive, and father rejoicing with plenty money.
Tomorrow is bump Tuesday. It's an opportunity for us to show our bump to our teamies, just for the fun of pregnancy.
Also, let's constantly come online to update us on our feelings. Remember, we are free to rant at any point in time. It's a way to keep our mind free of things disturbing us and of keeping the group alive.

Please Teamies, if you wake at any time in the night, either to urinate, drink or eat (like myself now), let's always try to pray. We can just put our hands on our belly and say one or two words of prayer for our self and baby. Don't underestimate the power of a preggy woman prayer.

Please, if you are team July and i didn't add you here, kindly mention me to include your name.

As for us #TeamJuly, we shall not cast our young, we shall know no loss of any kind, we shall carry to term, we shall be congratulated all through this year, we shall not lack any good thing, the fruit of our womb shall be called blessed and The Lord will never leave us nor forsake us. It's well with us. Stay blessed. kiss kiss kiss

phlakkeys:
ROLL CALL TEAM JULY 2017
1. spiceeamie ---------------- Team ??, EDD 29/7
2. eksbabe --------------------- Team ??, EDD 19/7
3. nneejima -------------------- Team ??, EDD 9/7
4. Bbglory ---------------------- Team??, EDD 14/7
5. chocome ------------------- Team ?? EDD 17/7
6. lululuv ----------------------- Team ?? EDD 9/7
7. phlakkeys ----------------- Team ?? EDD 7/7
8. nana228 ------------------- Team ?? EDD 20/7
9. Niyyah ---------------------- Team ?? EDD 15/7
10. missmalachi ------------ Team ?? EDD 1/7
11. mojeco --------------------- Team ?? EDD 5/7
12. Enkaylala2 ---------------- Team ?? EDD ??
13. niphmmy ------------------- Team ?? EDD 29/7
14. suremum ------------------ Team ?? EDD 30/7
15. forzarush ------------------ Team ?? EDD 7/7

Hi Teamies, how are we doing? Hope we are gradually defeating MS. We should be in our 2nd trimester by now and we must have registered for our ANC. I took my 1st TT & malaria tablet yesterday.
I understand we can't see baby gender yet but let's supply our EDD.

How far with the headache, pains and swelling?
How far gone are we with shopping for baby things?
How far with our bumps? Am sure some of us are already showing.

Please, if you are team July and i didn't add you here, kindly mention me to include your name.
May God bless our Dh, keep our pregnancy safe and healthy and give us strength to carry to term, Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
bolubej:
EDD 2nd Oct
Welcome teamie, our cappo will soon do the needful, she is representing big time. Cappo at Pweetiebabe, keep up the good work ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
angeltolly:
don't mind the latecomers,instead of them to beg they're doing 'ogboju'. We know ourselves and our cappo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
phlakkeys:
Right now, I don vex cool cool cool.
Nobody should stop me grin grin grin except my #TeamJulyforstrength
Teamies, please don't mind those mamas grin wink.
They just want us to talk but whelther they like it or 'yes' grin, they will wait till our prayer Monday before we will do our roll call

Lol I love how you are defending this your team July, your teamies are already coming out to support you, hopefully they don't hibernate again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
enque:

Is ur baby exclusively bre.astfed? Watch what u eat cos it can also hv an impact on ur baby's poop.
ok ttnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I love how you are defending this your team July, your teamies are already coming out to support you, hopefully they don't hibernate again.
Lol @"hopefully they don't hibernate again".
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nimi22:

Oya present preggies pls answer me it haff tey for mama zaynie. I think she needs to go on another missionary journey. *carries my big belle before she catches me*

That is how they will be carrying big belle to look for trouble upandan angry

Missionary journey wey I ready for now na Mecca and Medina..... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Thanks ma, not that am not happy but at the same time I'm worried. It's well...

You are so lucky
I'm soooooooooooo mtchew
I don't know jare
Just dey remember me for prayers

@blessedmumi, it is well wid u sis
God will visit u again asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Phlakkeys eyaff vex o!!!!!
Oya TeamJuly comman scatter ground o..... tongue

You people be dulling threadcuties......
Twale to 2015 preggies..... Every baby from January to December was a hit back to back!
From Lagos to London
America to Abuja.
Warri to Ibadan
We dey post dey go ni!
We had so much views it was massive!
More than 200 viewers including guests o!
Choi!
Those were the days.....
Each birth alert came with pictures kiss
Photoshoot was just going on here and there....
Undercover marriage nko? .....
It was always fun.....
Even shy mamas would post pictures and we would hooooo and haaaaaaa
We always rushed to see cute pictures every Thursday by 8.
It was always fun!

Anyways....
TBT
When she was still a TrueCutie kiss
This girl melted my heart from birth
At just 7days old, see how she focused on the camera, I should have known..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hemolehayor, LadyG05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.