Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141064 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol, no more hibernation.
#teamjulyforstrength#
#nomoreloss#
#XYalltheway#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month to Y'all. Team June,the lord is your strength, go and bring forth your los in peace. i await ur BA &BS.

Team July,I'm so jealous of u guys, great cappo you've got i must confess. Ilove the way she pampers and check on u guys. madam phlakkeys if u already a mom I'm envious of ur child(ren) and if u are a first time mom, i feel you'll make a great mom so loving. God bless u

i recently found my self in d diary session and i noticed most of the moms are here at least the diaries i read. i wish i can comment on them but since i can't lemme use this chance to acknowledge u. first of all

zaynie ur diary is everything. it makes me laugh and laugh.u must really be a fun person. Please update often so as to always make my day

beyedew ha ha ha mrs cookiejar. my love to bee and cookiejar ur writing skill is superb. thanks for making my day in recent times. Never knew u r preggy. safe delivery

forzarush epele ma u are also sighted

iomoge my love to Zoe.ur diary is awesome

benigma cant remember how to spell ur name,u are also sighted

lots more i can't remember I'll give a shout out to u when i copy ur names

i wish y'all a healthy and happy bumping.

plus that mama that lost 11weeks preg. sport i didn't remember to copy ur name,it is well with u may God console u and make u conceive soon to fully get over it. Trust me i have been there,i know how it feels its better imagined than experienced

peace out

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Damisinto:
Lol, no more hibernation.
#teamjulyforstrength#
#nomoreloss#
#XYalltheway#
Good to hear from you ma. Pls supply your EDD.
@Rollykotex's, my head don dey swell grin cheesy. Thamks ma and Amen to the prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Trish102:
Congrats to all mamas that has put to bed, may Almighty God watch and keep ur lo. I was patiently waiting for Saturday so I can get a positive news concerning the heart beat, only for me to start having cramps all through yesterday and i was spotting.hmmm toward evening the cramps became unbearable it's was like I was having contraction every 5mins. Went to d hospital this mrn nd they gave me an injection and was sent to scan ,they couldn't find the baby again only for me to go nd pee and i popped it out and blood everywhere. I couldn't believe it, was so shocked but relieved as well,my baby at 11 weeks was finally gone. Hopefully I will join u all soon by God's grace.
Eeyah, sorry mama, may God replenish u in multitude folds.Accept my sympathy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Cappo Phlakkeys you are ever able joor. We refuse to be intimidated. #TeamJuly#has never hibernated and we will never hibernate oo. Is all this latecomers that wanto Judas us but your sins have been forgiven sha. Damisinto already apologised on your behalf tongue.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mama I just love your faith....sure u will join us soonest, keep holding on .it happened to me last yr, I lost a full term baby via still birth in September, it seemed like the end of the world, but here I am today, when I least expected it, God visited me n till now I still marvel @ how fast God visited me. Don't worry, God knows why he let that little angel return bck to him. He will give u double for ur trouble. Affliction shall not arise a second time in ur life. Ur faith is simply enviable. Never loose it

Trish102:
Congrats to all mamas that has put to bed, may Almighty God watch and keep ur lo. I was patiently waiting for Saturday so I can get a positive news concerning the heart beat, only for me to start having cramps all through yesterday and i was spotting.hmmm toward evening the cramps became unbearable it's was like I was having contraction every 5mins. Went to d hospital this mrn nd they gave me an injection and was sent to scan ,they couldn't find the baby again only for me to go nd pee and i popped it out and blood everywhere. I couldn't believe it, was so shocked but relieved as well,my baby at 11 weeks was finally gone. Hopefully I will join u all soon by God's grace.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=57102266]Phlakkeys eyaff vex o!!!!!
Oya TeamJuly comman scatter ground o..... tongue

You people be dulling threadcuties......
Twale to 2015 preggies..... Every baby from January to December was a hit back to back!
From Lagos to London
America to Abuja.
Warri to Ibadan
We dey post dey go ni!
We had so much views it was massive!
More than 200 viewers including guests o!
Choi!
Those were the days.....
Each birth alert came with pictures kiss
Photoshoot was just going on here and there....
Undercover marriage nko? .....
It was always fun.....
Even shy mamas would post pictures and we would hooooo and haaaaaaa
We always rushed to see cute pictures every Thursday by 8.
It was always fun!

[quote]
Yes o i remember that time when we will start refreshing pages right from 8pm. I even remembered uploading for a friend because she didn't want to miss out of thread cuties.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
eksbabe:
Cappo Phlakkeys you are ever able joor. We refuse to be intimidated. #TeamJuly#has never hibernated and we will never hibernate oo. Is all this latecomers that wanto Judas us but your sins have been forgiven sha. Damisinto already apologised on your behalf tongue.
Thanks Ma. That's the spirit.
#TeamJulyrefusetobeintimidated
#TeamJulyforsharpsharpbabies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by praisefulmum: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fruitful mums of great nations. Please where in PORT-HARCOURT can I get OMEGA 369 Supplement. Please I will appreciate it if you know a place you have gotten it before or a place where you have seen it before. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
eksbabe:

who are d latecomers if I may ask please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats Licious, may God bless ur LO. Team June, wishing u easy peasy delivery. Na only beta we go dey hear inshaAllaah. Debclem, my son's gender was very clear at 16wks that even though we were initially considering #teamSurprise, his pee-pee was jst staring us in the face on the monitor but this time around, the sonographer has tried n tried even up to 19wks, e no gree show us lol I hp u get lucky. Captain Pweetiebabe, my hands dey up o grin #PRESENT ma. I started feeling distinct movement at 17wks n it's been pretty regular n stronger since then, even DH felt them tonight cheesy 21wks now mashaAllaah. Alhamdulillah for His blessings. Imurboss mama twins I see u'r LOs r gentle cheesy
Trish102 it's well with u ma'am. May God grant u better for ur trouble very soon. Ameen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2017
My able cappo @ Pweetiebabe ayam present o. My EDD is 15th Oct but sex is not confirmed yet, I pray it will be at my next ANC

Happy New month to all mamas

Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
1. Pweetiebabe...EDD 23rd&21st
Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy......EDD 11th
3. Nimi22........EDD 26th
4. Clily
5. Elixir123........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss......EDD 22nd
8. Ebonychic18........EDD 31st
9. Imurboss.....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10.UmmTwins2....... EDD 11th
11.Omotolanibaby.....EDD 4th
12.Mrsfaithfoly........EDD 7th
13.Beyedew...........EDD 23rd
14.BritneyStacy.....EDD 7th
15.SomebodysMum.....EDD 2nd & 4th
16.Angeltolly....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17.Hebrewbith
18.Modupsie
19.CoolOne1....EDD 14th Team XX
20.Mbliz.........EDD 6th oct
21.Debclem.....EDD 14th
22.Bolubej...EDD

Happy new month to my wonderful teamies.....We are getting there with grace,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2017
#teamJuly,
Please nobody should come and upset my very able capo. We know how she does it, capo @phlakkeys likes no other! I hail u,
@maureensylvia latecomers know themselves. All the same you guys are welcome To #teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Please able mama's who knows the current price of sebamed oil and soap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2017
After months of peeping cheesy and hoping and trusting, I'm catwalking in with my sexzy biscuit bump grin to register for Team November cool cool

Forgive me for registering late, had issues with my phone. But I'm here to stay! Where are my teamies at?

Please come out o, let's bubble up this thread grin

#TeamNovember for No Dulling!
#TeamNovember aka Valentine Kpekusers! cheesy
#TeamNovember for Eleventh Hour Miracle Babies!
#TeamNovember for Coming out in style after MS cheesy grin

Make TeamJune to October clear road for the trending team! cool
Na we be this! grin grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2017
lululuv:
Please able mama's who knows the current price of sebamed oil and soap.
As things be now just check jumia/konga, it ll help you to know ur estimate #in my own thoughts# how z d ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas that has birthed their Los,it's the Lord doing indeed, welcome to vigilante services... Lols. To all the June mamas the Lord is ur strength, u ll catwalk into the favour room & come back with ur testimonies in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2017
rollykotex, thanks ma cheesy. You can say that again about mommy Zaynie's diary. That Atinuke's post, I go back to read it from time to time. Especially that part where she wrote that "the way Atinuke fell down defiled all things gravity". Each time I remember that word cheesy cheesy. Mommy, please update more often kiss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
My cappo @ phlakkeys, u are a mother indeed, trying to carry all ur team members along no dey easy. Ride on babe we are behind u.. Who said team July dey hibernate u want make i injure u, no look for trouble cos we are gallant. Please team July who else dey eat like whale, am afraid of climbing weight scale but it's well.
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery # #TeamJulyofnosorrow&lost# #TeamJulyforbeautiful/handsomebabies# #TeamJuly for gallant ladies#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Congrats to d latest vagilantee members,hope your enjoying your new job grin grin grin!
Abeg make una help me,i stool has bin black for close to a week now cry cry cry !What I read on google is a bit scary?What d hell sshld I do,shld I rush to d hospital or calm dwn!Sabi mamas,help me pls!Experiencing dis for d vry first time,no read,jump n pass pls!
@Zaynie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teeton: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2017
@praisefulmum check medicines mart, it's on Evo road in GRA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Sansa143:
Congrats to d latest vagilantee members,hope your enjoying your new job grin grin grin!
Abeg make una help me,i stool has bin black for close to a week now cry cry cry !What I read on google is a bit scary?What d hell sshld I do,shld I rush to d hospital or calm dwn!Sabi mamas,help me pls!Experiencing dis for d vry first time,no read,jump n pass pls!
@Zaynie

Black or Grey?? Still on folic acid/anything rich in folic acid ?? Folic acid could be the culprit.. Don't panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Sansa143:
@Zaynie

If you have ferrous tablets, that's the cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Sansa143:
@Zaynie

Iron tabs and vegetables blacken poop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone... i'm new here.
Zino89, Curvilicious!! Comman welcome me o!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Rollykotex kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2017
hebrewbirths:
My able cappo @ Pweetiebabe ayam present o. My EDD is 15th Oct but sex is not confirmed yet, I pray it will be at my next ANC

Happy New month to all mamas

Haha teamie welcome back ooo, y u go hide now especially wen some September mama set claim seniority for us oo(make i no mention name)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
tchidi:
Hello everyone... i'm new here. Zino89, Curvilicious!! Comman welcome me o!!
Welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2017
@Trish102, from your lips to God's Ears. He will definitely comfort you with another sooner than you expected.
To all mothers who have put to bed, Congratulations on your Bundle of Joys. May they always bring you Joy, peace and Favour.
To those still pushing, you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease.
To those of us still expecting, God will definitely come true for us and give us a reason to celebrate.
I can't wait to fully join this Fam for my 2nd journey.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Anugod:
After months of peeping cheesy and hoping and trusting, I'm catwalking in with my sexzy biscuit bump grin to register for Team November cool cool

Forgive me for registering late, had issues with my phone. But I'm here to stay! Where are my teamies at?

Please come out o, let's bubble up this thread grin

#TeamNovember for No Dulling!
#TeamNovember aka Valentine Kpekusers! cheesy
#TeamNovember for Eleventh Hour Miracle Babies!
#TeamNovember for Coming out in style after MS cheesy grin

Make TeamJune to October clear road for the trending team! cool
Na we be this! grin grin cheesy
Welcome dear.... I know ur moniker from d TTC group but wen talking abt all teams respect team October cos we be ur immediate senior and u no fit rush us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Not grey,coal black and I took d folic acid tabs while pregnant but dere was Notin like that and it took it after delivery and my stool was normal!Am done wit d tabs since april so don't knw why d colour changed all of a sudden!
Prettyhurts:

Black or Grey?? Still on folic acid/anything rich in folic acid ?? Folic acid could be the culprit.. Don't panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Mama na,not on iron tabs and I hardly tale vegs cry cry cry cry
zaynie:

Iron tabs and vegetables blacken poop.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lucasadan and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.